Tiffany Thinks #22 Counting sheep ๐Ÿ‘.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, there's a new video up but I'm so disgusted by the blatant lying clickbaity tit in the title (SCAN RESULTS - DON'T GET TRIGGERED BY WHAT I SAY) that I'm boycotting watching it. I can see by the comments below that her results are absolutely fine so that makes me even more annoyed.
And I see Amma looking worried in the thumbnail. What an absolute joke she is to people suffering from cancer and illness. Do you think any of them have clickbaiting their families on their minds when they are trying to recover/treat/survive cancer?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
OK, there's a new video up but I'm so disgusted by the blatant lying clickbaity tit in the title (SCAN RESULTS - DON'T GET TRIGGERED BY WHAT I SAY) that I'm boycotting watching it. I can see by the comments below that her results are absolutely fine so that makes me even more annoyed.
Probably telling the Tattlers not to get triggered. :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said
"Don't tell me "Tiffany you're not cancer free yet, it's 5 years". I will say "i'm cancer free" because i'm cancer free and will be cancer free forever".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Comments on her Facebook page. I rarely look at that.
"Has Tiffany given all her clothes away" this comment is bang on, l have kept wondering the same thing, the only items she appears to own are her dumb merch, leggings and crocs (with yellow socks) where are all her clothes? In the attic with her brain perhaps ๐Ÿ˜
---
Oh gawd have you seen there is a group as well ๐Ÿ˜ณ? Honestly what is it about her that attracts the loons?
---
MK has a new video, she is hilarious! Love the girl. ๐Ÿคฃ

The conversation MK had on the phone with the "Dr" had me in stitches. She is excellent at parody.
---
How long can she go ?! I'm curious now. Her desperate attempts to produce watchable content at this point, have been excruciatingly, painfully stretched to the limit. It's 6' under already, put the puppy to rest.
However, I think she's got a shot with... 'Ive got mental problems', for a channel.
{my bad, I know}

๐Ÿ‡ ๐ŸŽšHappy Easter Everyone ! ๐Ÿฐ
More like "how LOW can she go" l think she will stoop to an all time low with her cancer shenanigans to get views up again ๐Ÿ‘
Happy Easter ๐Ÿฃ
---
Happy Easter ๐Ÿฃ to you!
Happy Easter ๐Ÿฃ
---
One of her cult followers (from her fans on the Tiffany Thinks Loving Family Facebook group) sent her this for Christmas and still hasn't heard anything. Now I can't draw for quids as my dad used to say, this person does draw fairly well but the teeth!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜€
I can't see Tiffany hanging this portrait anywhere in her sterile environment that is her home.
Tiffany actually looks better in this drawing than she does in real life!! The bloody merch though ruined it ๐Ÿ˜’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The only one who is triggered is Princess Tippy Toes. What an imbecile. Just had life saving surgery, at a huge cost to the NHS. Yet shows us a diet of complete junk and sugar. I have no words. Matt and Umma need their heads examined. How passive aggressive, when anyone dares to tell her to face reality. Nothing wrong with being optimistic, but she is delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I believe her female parts were all removed. Only organ left in the pelvic region was her bladder.
We "think" not we "know" and l.doubt we will ever know because there's one thing Tiffany doesn't do and that's THINK ๐Ÿ‘
---
Thanks for the heads up, l started repeat progress scans last week (and all the blood work) my results are not as ld hoped for so there is no way lm watching ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Today's edition is click bait 101. Not to be missed if you enjoy the sounds of holding at NHS. Honestly don't they have music? Don't they have portals where you can check the results if this is all so stressful and they don't call when they say? She says she is going somewhere really "hot" but then menioned last time Greece. Last time I checked April weather in Greece is not my idea of hot. Today's numbers will be high and for her the click bait will help her out. But really can't do more of that for 3 months.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Today's edition is click bait 101. Not to be missed if you enjoy the sounds of holding at NHS. Honestly don't they have music? Don't they have portals where you can check the results if this is all so stressful and they don't call when they say? She says she is going somewhere really "hot" but then menioned last time Greece. Last time I checked April weather in Greece is not my idea of hot. Today's numbers will be high and for her the click bait will help her out. But really can't do more of that for 3 months.
Melbourne Australia, images available on my patient portal within a few hours report took about 12hrs, no "waiting" for an appointment to get results, l know exactly what's going on and can share the report with family, modern technology is a wonderful thing ๐Ÿ™‚

Reactions: 8
Boring, useless vlog... as always; The highlight was creme easter eggs the HA darling bought her.
---
Melbourne Australia, images available on my patient portal within a few hours report took about 12hrs, no "waiting" for an appointment to get results, l know exactly what's going on and can share the report with family, modern technology is a wonderful thing ๐Ÿ™‚
Exactly that's how it works nowadays. Worst case you can call your GP cos he will also have the results.

• Heart
Personally I am hesitant to read those reports as often things can sound bad but with proper explanation by Dr. can be okay. But in this case with all that stress and waiting weeks/months etc. and then moving the appointment to phone etc. I would have looked. I also disagree that you can just assume all is well if they want a phone report...not always the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That video title is sick, I don't know why I'm shocked because I know her desperation to hit 100k outweighs everything else in her life but she's beyond manipulative now, a title that said "good news, clear scans" would draw just as much attention ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That video title is sick, I don't know why I'm shocked because I know her desperation to hit 100k outweighs everything else in her life but she's beyond manipulative now, a title that said "good news, clear scans" would draw just as much attention ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
I agree but in all honesty in any channel on YT that I follow (most not cancer related but some are) they are well schooled that that thumbnail with caption is the most important part of the process. They all put a tease out there. They need you to click in and watch to the end. Most of the big news is left to the end. I think "hours" of viewing are part of their numbers to measure success by. Even the travel channels I watch with some great content producers do it. Most of them do it. TT is not unique. it just seems sort of disgusting with a big part of the audience either going thru or having a loved one with cancer.

Reactions: 6
Today's vlog wins the HaHa award for the most clickbaity title of 2023, to date. She is getting desperate.
---
I agree but in all honesty in any channel on YT that I follow (most not cancer related but some are) they are well schooled that that thumbnail with caption is the most important part of the process. They all put a tease out there. They need you to click in and watch to the end. Most of the big news is left to the end. I think "hours" of viewing are part of their numbers to measure success by. Even the travel channels I watch with some great content producers do it. Most of them do it. TT is not unique. it just seems sort of disgusting with a big part of the audience either going thru or having a loved one with cancer.
You've just presented the best argument for never subbing to about 90% of YT channels. The ones I watch now are almost exclusively
She said
"Don't tell me "Tiffany you're not cancer free yet, it's 5 years". I will say "i'm cancer free" because i'm cancer free and will be cancer free forever".
And I can say I'm a millionaire but that doesn't make me one.

Last edited:
How did this person win a million pounds? (It seems that in the 20 minutes since the comment was posted, it has already been deleted.)
DoubterApril.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The whole darn internet is just one huge clickbait fest. Even previously respectable news sites have fallen into the trap. Every stupid headline is clickbait. So sick of it.

Reactions: 6
How did this person win a million pounds? (It seems that in the 20 minutes since the comment was posted, it has already been deleted.)
View attachment 2089348
Cheers to this one who was brave enough to express how she feels about fake Tiffany , knowing her fan club will go after her, tick tick tick:) What I don't understand, how is it possible Tiffany can eat whatever she wants, especially the fried junk food. My grandfather had colon cancer and after his surgery he had a strict diet FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.

Reactions: 10
What I don't understand, how is it possible Tiffany can eat whatever she wants, especially the fried junk food. My grandfather had colon cancer and after his surgery he had a strict diet FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.
She was supposed to eat healthy before the surgery, but she ignored that too. She refuses to change her diet.

Reactions: 10
She said
What an idiot. She ignores facts like she did throughout her cancer journey. Too dumb for words.

Last edited:
It can't last forever, something's gotta give. Her head's gonna fall off and bounce down the street, or who knows...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.