Tiffany Thinks #22 Counting sheep šŸ‘.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very selfish, we know that. She's still got a P.O. Box open so that she can get gifts and cards herself. Wouldn't it be lovely if, for once, she did something useful and not centred around her own little world? But that's never gonna happen! (I am grumpy - got my own health problems that are keeping me awake at night).
i think at this stage of the YT game if she said she was doing anything of a charitable nature I would not believe her...she does not seem to be able to think of anyone except herself and then after that immediate family.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She mentioned that she forgot to pay the bill for the PO Box rental. To me that indicates how little she thinks of her ā€œfamily.ā€ She doesnā€™t care about receiving letters and cards wishing her well -unless perhaps if they have checks enclosed.

• Heart
i think at this stage of the YT game if she said she was doing anything of a charitable nature I would not believe her...she does not seem to be able to think of anyone except herself and then after that immediate family.
Nope. That ship has sailed for me to think there is anything giving or charitable about her. If she were to put a link up now it would be so she could try to save her subs that are jumping ship and be put on a pedestal again for how much she thinks of others. They are badmouthing the RM in the comments AGAIN and she does nothing but set it up for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nope. That ship has sailed for me to think there is anything giving or charitable about her. If she were to put a link up now it would be so she could try to save her subs that are jumping ship and be put on a pedestal again for how much she thinks of others. They are badmouthing the RM in the comments AGAIN and she does nothing but set it up for that.
not sure what they are saying about RM...maybe about the delay in results and confusion on call etc.? Personally given what I know of her and her need to keep a viewer watching I think it was all a hoax. Do we have any proof that call did not come in exactly as expected? I think it probably did but the delay and hold times etc. kept the suspense going. That is how desperate this woman is.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She's very selfish, we know that. She's still got a P.O. Box open so that she can get gifts and cards herself. Wouldn't it be lovely if, for once, she did something useful and not centred around her own little world? But that's never gonna happen! (I am grumpy - got my own health problems that are keeping me awake at night).
Hi Ginnyw, sorry to hear you aren't feeling great x
---
Pretty sad her worshippers have to try and convince T to start doing good with her channel. How do they not see it's ridiculous to follow and idolize someone like that? How do they not see that IF she ever does a post about donating it's only to make herself look good because she would have done it from the start if she gave a tit about anything but herself. Damn people, get your idols in check. :sick:

View attachment 2090726
Fluffy is an absolute divvy. Let the tiffanythinks family donate? How about Tiffany donate herself?
---
The video where Tiffany was ringing various departments and waiting on hold to get her results. She went into a panic (saying she didnt feel like getting dressed) and as an after thought she said the doctor may be busy with other patients. Yes. Maybe he had a patient on the ward demanding he go see them immediately to explain why no biopsies was taken? When t was on the ward crying and being rude to the other consultant collegue (demanding she saw her surgeon) didn't she think he might be busy in clinic? May have been on the phone giving CT results to another patient? T is very selfish.
My husband often had results via the telephone and often the call came late. No big deal. Emergencies happen. Critically sick patients need help. My husband never whinged and made videos.
She should get a job and busy her life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The video where Tiffany was ringing various departments and waiting on hold to get her results. She went into a panic (saying she didnt feel like getting dressed) and as an after thought she said the doctor may be busy with other patients. Yes. Maybe he had a patient on the ward demanding he go see them immediately to explain why no biopsies was taken? When t was on the ward crying and being rude to the other consultant collegue (demanding she saw her surgeon) didn't she think he might be busy in clinic? May have been on the phone giving CT results to another patient? T is very selfish.
My husband often had results via the telephone and often the call came late. No big deal. Emergencies happen. Critically sick patients need help. My husband never whinged and made videos.
She should get a job and busy her life.
All this after already stating several times that she already knew the results were fine as they had cancelled a face-to-face.
I can understand wanting to hear the results but to turn it into a three-ring circus for clicks dissing her team yet again is abhorrent.

• Heart
not sure what they are saying about RM...maybe about the delay in results and confusion on call etc.? Personally given what I know of her and her need to keep a viewer watching I think it was all a hoax. Do we have any proof that call did not come in exactly as expected? I think it probably did but the delay and hold times etc. kept the suspense going. That is how desperate this woman is.
I didn't watch the video but assume it's about not getting a phone call or them not calling on the exact time or day they were supposed to? And yes, probably just drama on her part. Her subs are calling them rude, thoughtless, disorganized etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
On every NHS letter sent to a patient thatā€™s having a telephone consultation it gives the date and rough time of the call. It also says on every letter that itā€™s not a guaranteed time. Due to unforeseen circumstances, clinics running late there may be delays. I will dig out a letter and read the exact wording.
no need for Ts subscribers to be bitching about RM. Tiffany should be ashamed for causing what she does. And most of her subscribers have absolutely no idea about the NHS, but will happily pass judgement?

• Heart
When on hold in UK does phone keep ringing? Here in US it's usually music.

Reactions: 4
I didn't watch the video but assume it's about not getting a phone call or them not calling on the exact time or day they were supposed to? And yes, probably just drama on her part. Her subs are calling them rude, thoughtless, disorganized etc.
Puzzles, yeah pretty much. T said the call was scheduled between 3 to 5pm. Completely failed to tell her subscribers that the NHS also say itā€™s not guaranteed. T woke the next day and tried ringing the clinic? FFS! Why would she do that? Prime clinic time. Clinics are in full swing and T was trying to call them? Did she expect a consultant to ignore his patients and take Tiffanyā€™s call? Had a melt down with Amma hanging around. Camera placed strategically to film them ;). Some nonsense about feeling down and didnā€™t feel like going out. Contemplated ringing her surgeon to get results instead of medical oncology because the surgical team are easier to contact. Secretary placed her on hold. Eventually spoke to someone who said he would read the report, but her consultant would call later. Got her results and then gave a lecture. Basically said she is cancer free right now and doesnā€™t want anyone warning her that she shouldnā€™t be saying that. In her mind sheā€™s cancer free and she will be forever. She comes across as immature and brattish to me. I lost any concern I ever had for her. Back to eating junk for breakfast, lunch and tea. How can I have sympathy for someone that doesnā€™t care about themselves? Jessica, Nat, Petrina, Libby, Jenny and others I follow all made changes and care about what they put into their bodies. Tiffany is back to eating frozen hash browns, fried eggs with ketchup for brekkie? Burgers, chips, cake, chocolateā€¦ā€¦ she fills up on junk.
---
When on hold in UK does phone keep ringing? Here in US it's usually music.
Patients arenā€™t meant to phone the clinic! Hospital phones will just ring yes. Hospitals have a switchboard and they will divert to the department. Patients arenā€™t meant to call consultants!
Banks etc use music while customers are in a queue.

• Heart
  • Sick
that sure did not sound like hold to me....again I think she made all of that up.
That was just a call going through to an unanswered phone. Phones do that all the time in hospitals and clinics when things are busy.

Reactions: 6
Couldn't be happier to see her falling of her perch!!
If youā€™re going to fall off your perch, nothing more natural, healthier and organic than to fall off into a big soft pile of warm smelly foul poop šŸ’©!
Mmmmmm ā€¦ thatā€™ll be a cozy landing for our girl šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I noticed that her latest video has a lot of thumbs down reactions. And yes, the subscriber count is definitely going down.
For those of you who are still subscribed, you can still watch her videos without subscribing. Because you've visited the page a few times, it also comes up and you dont really have to search for it, in case you subbed to get the notification.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For those of you who are still subscribed, you can still watch her videos without subscribing. Because you've visited the page a few times, it also comes up and you dont really have to search for it, in case you subbed to get the notification.
Yes, I unsubscribed a couple of months ago. I did stay subscribed for a while because I wanted to get the notifications. But her videos come up in my feed anyway. Sometimes I just type in Tiffanythinks in the YouTube search bar and it comes right up. Iā€™m excited for todayā€™s video! Not!! Lol I wonder what topic we will get to see! Lol
---
Iā€™m surprised that this comment is still up and that Fluffy hasnā€™t put block and delete tick tick tick lol

Attachments

• Heart
Me too. I can't watch then any more, even to write a summary. It makes me annoyed with myself that I'm even giving her five minutes of my time.

• Heart
Me too. I can't watch then any more, even to write a summary. It makes me annoyed with myself that I'm even giving her five minutes of my time.
Welcome to the darkside. I didnā€™t even watch the Ireland vlog, despite being desperate to have a gander and Aunty Mutton. This latest stunt is the final nail in the coffin, as fun as this thread has been Iā€™d be happy to see it die now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.