Tiffany Thinks #22 Counting sheep πŸ‘.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a sick puppy and Amma is just as bad. That thumbnail disgusts me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, numbers are down. Cue panic, ramping up of shock-tactic thumbnails and clickbait titles!
Screenshot_20230410-092646_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is a sick puppy and Amma is just as bad. That thumbnail disgusts me.
Agree.
They truly are the 3 Musketeers. They all know how to scheme, twist the truth and laugh at how stupid the idiot cult followers are. Amma may be the mother, but she’s just as sneaky. I am disgusted by all three of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Nat on the importance of building of physical fitness before colorectal surgery. Meanwhile Tiffany ignored her doctor's advise and did not prepare. And she had a long time to do it, practically a year.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I agree but in all honesty in any channel on YT that I follow (most not cancer related but some are) they are well schooled that that thumbnail with caption is the most important part of the process. They all put a tease out there. They need you to click in and watch to the end. Most of the big news is left to the end. I think "hours" of viewing are part of their numbers to measure success by. Even the travel channels I watch with some great content producers do it. Most of them do it. TT is not unique. it just seems sort of disgusting with a big part of the audience either going thru or having a loved one with cancer.
Agree with you on that one, there is just something really icky about how TT does it though but l do see your point πŸ‘

Reactions: 6
She works in a care home, apparently. I think she has been off work whilst T was waiting for her op.
It was also mentioned that she was soon returning to work but not a clue if that is factual. Now that the TT income will be going down they all might have to work a bit more to pay those bills?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How did this person win a million pounds? (It seems that in the 20 minutes since the comment was posted, it has already been deleted.)
View attachment 2089348
Deborah Kent is onto her!! No one will ever convince me that her cancer and surgery was as bad as she played it out on YT. πŸ˜’
---
It was also mentioned that she was soon returning to work but not a clue if that is factual. Now that the TT income will be going down they all might have to work a bit more to pay those bills?
Or work a bit harder to sell that merch βœ”βœ”βœ”

• Heart
I was thinking about Jessica of krocks in the kitchen......that last update was so incredibly awful in terms of posting comments and Jessica not doing well mentally that I think they may now be on a very long break. I can sure understand that. I do understand with TT channel some are seriously questioning the extent of the cancer and surgery given we have heard of not one setback or post surgical complication. That is almost too much to believe. Maybe she does not share any of this but it does make one question this seemingly perfect outcome and recovery. 100,000 is never going to happen for Ms. TT. I think she may be getting enough irritated at this point that they will take time to unsub.
---
Deborah Kent is onto her!! No one will ever convince me that her cancer and surgery was as bad as she played it out on YT. πŸ˜’
---

Or work a bit harder to sell that merch βœ”βœ”βœ”
I just posted a similar thought....I think TT is fully capable of enhancing her cancer (I do think the general diagnosis is real) for her TT channel. TT and Matt have very little history in their relationship prior to the diagnosis and I have to wonder when it is just the two of them moving forward how that will play....making and drinking coffee and sweets makes for some really boring content.

• Heart
I was thinking about Jessica of krocks in the kitchen......that last update was so incredibly awful in terms of posting comments and Jessica not doing well mentally that I think they may now be on a very long break. I can sure understand that.
I was thinking about them yesterday. That last live left Jessica traumatised, we guessed it would be a while πŸ˜”. I hope they are both OK.

• Sad
  • Heart
Nat on the importance of building of physical fitness before colorectal surgery. Meanwhile Tiffany ignored her doctor's advise and did not prepare. And she had a long time to do it, practically a year.
Dr Jamie Murphy follow Nat. I notice he constantly talks about the surgery he offers colon cancer patients and discusses PE alot. He is open that patients need to change their diet and eat clean. Not our T though, she is back to full blown junk.
---
I was thinking about them yesterday. That last live left Jessica traumatised, we guessed it would be a while πŸ˜”. I hope they are both OK.
Hope they are both ok yes. The 'abuse' was just joking around. Probably best that Jessica have a break if its going to affect her to that degree.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Pretty sad her worshippers have to try and convince T to start doing good with her channel. How do they not see it's ridiculous to follow and idolize someone like that? How do they not see that IF she ever does a post about donating it's only to make herself look good because she would have done it from the start if she gave a tit about anything but herself. Damn people, get your idols in check. :sick:

ff.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Pretty sad her worshippers have to try and convince T to start doing good with her channel. How do they not see it's ridiculous to follow and idolize someone like that? How do they not see that IF she ever does a post about donating it's only to make herself look good because she would have done it from the start if she gave a tit about anything but herself. Damn people, get our idols in check. :sick:

View attachment 2090726
She's very selfish, we know that. She's still got a P.O. Box open so that she can get gifts and cards herself. Wouldn't it be lovely if, for once, she did something useful and not centred around her own little world? But that's never gonna happen! (I am grumpy - got my own health problems that are keeping me awake at night).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.