Tiffany Thinks #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiffany has been thru hell...you see it on her face...no question on that and to top that off she knows there could be more in the future...she faces the possibility of never having any semblance of a normal life again...that is her reality...so do I feel for her and understand the depression? For sure. What I don't understand is that under these dire circumstances she still blocks those that really care for her in favor of vlogging and crying into a camera for strangers to view. I would think by this time Elodie is back to work and has had to find childcare given Amma is on duty with T. But pretty sure she would and could offer some support and relieve Amma and Ha. At some point Ha will no doubt have to take a break...wow...tough times ahead in Croydon.
Tiffany has been thru hell but the way she has handled this entire journey sickens me. Filming all of this drama, repeating it ad nauseum, being waited on hard and foot well before her surgery, hawking merch, manipulating her family, her subs, and even her doctors. There were very few tears in this vid. She's filming all of this to get sympathy from total strangers. This woman is mentally sick. But I guarantee you she'll be giddy with joy when she hits 100K subs!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not convinced someone with acute depression sits up and edits videos all day to capture the best and most dramatic footage possible. That’s not depression. That’s not someone with an identity crisis. Tiffany is happily vlogging away with intent. That’s clever and manipulative. Looking at what’s occurring behind the scenes to get the videos out says heaps about the person at the helm.
Im not easily sucked into her vacuum. I actually think she’s all over what she’s about.
Capable of recording all day and editing but has depression? This forum is funny. The assumptions are wild

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I heard her say that too. She talks utter BS. Not a clever organized bone in her body. Honestly, pre cancer to now, probably since she was a child … this girl is a mental health disorder and clearly needs some inpatient care be that consensual or non. She needs help! She is a crazy lady. Just look at her. Scary!
I posted on her channel telling her she needs therapy.
---
All these videos are edited. JFC!
View attachment 1965421
Yes, they certainly are. You can readily note the camera jumps.

Reactions: 7
I think she can use the results to her YT numbers advantage. I agree that her Jan. 15th statement probably indicated a less than curative result which we pretty well knew...absent a real miracle. So more treatment...lots of challenges in recovery....more hospital trips etc. all add up to good numbers and inching to the 100,000 goal on YT. One thing that I am really wondering about it absolute no mention of any family...especially Elodie. At this point even in the delayed videos she could have visitors....she just does not want any. I find it odd...if that was my family we all would have been there to welcome her home...the homecoming was sort of sad...nothing much there but a bunch of packages and mail from strangers. But where is her sister???
If I had surgery and had a sister with a young child who goes to school, I would not have my sister over - outdoor, 6 foot distance only due to COVID and influenza risk.

Reactions: 5
She says maybe it’s the medication making her like this … she also says she is not up to talking with family and friends. Tiffany never does anything to help herself, new body or not she just sits and wants pity for everything that just needs some ownership then she can move forward to a more positive outlook regardless of what that looks like. Even palliative people have an altered happy disposition and some positivity in their outlook to make the most of today and enjoy their family and friends.
Tiffany is a difficult character indeed and I think she loves the pity online so much because she always needs to be the front and centre and with her followers she gets to be the Queen unconditionally. Pity she never mentions counseling or psychological input! She needs that more than anything.
And with her subs, she can simply ignore questions that she doesn't want to answer. Face to face with people, it would be harder. She is truly a princess in her own mind and expects to be adored by all. But her little princess world has been upended and she'll never be the same. She can't handle that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m not convinced someone with acute depression sits up and edits videos all day to capture the best and most dramatic footage possible. That’s not depression. That’s not someone with an identity crisis. Tiffany is happily vlogging away with intent. That’s clever and manipulative. Looking at what’s occurring behind the scenes to get the videos out says heaps about the person at the helm.
Im not easily sucked into her vacuum. I actually think she’s all over what she’s about.
I agree. So much of today's performance was forced. She may well feel all those things, but it is not normal behaviour to whip them all up into a massive pity party and then film it.
She needs counselling.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tiffany has been thru hell...you see it on her face...no question on that and to top that off she knows there could be more in the future...she faces the possibility of never having any semblance of a normal life again...that is her reality...so do I feel for her and understand the depression? For sure. What I don't understand is that under these dire circumstances she still blocks those that really care for her in favor of vlogging and crying into a camera for strangers to view. I would think by this time Elodie is back to work and has had to find childcare given Amma is on duty with T. But pretty sure she would and could offer some support and relieve Amma and Ha. At some point Ha will no doubt have to take a break...wow...tough times ahead in Croydon.
She will have been through hell, and of course it would be difficult for anyone to get used to their new normal. However, she was somehow able to successfully convince several members of the MDT that she was a good candidate for this surgery. That would have included physical checks and also mental health/motivation/coping/resilience/support assessments.
The persona we see on YT would not, I am sure, have given the team much confidence

Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice today's thumbnail? She looks like she's being robotically controlled. Her arms are like sticks, chest is concave. She'll never heal properly if she doesn't put on weight.
---
I agree. So much of today's performance was forced. She may well feel all those things, but it is not normal behaviour to whip them all up into a massive pity party and then film it.
She needs counselling.
Performance is the word. Instead of performing on YT, she should be in front of a therapist!
---
Pary of Ts problem in dealing with all of this is that she, Amma, Matt, Elodie all convinced themselves that, post surgery would be great. She'd never have to think about cancer again. She'd be cured. Blah, blah, blah. She refused to prepare herself for the reality of a body forever changed. And now that reality has hit, she simply can't deal with it. She claims she was prepared but she wasn't. She lives in a bubble, as does her family. They tell her what she wants to hear, not what she should hear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The biggest thing to remember with Tiffany is she ignored everyone and everything offered to her to help her learn or deal with what was to come. She didn’t listen to the doctors until just before the surgery, didn’t take up therapy, didn’t get herself into the best physical shape she could and I do know that’s hard as she is poorly, but she almost appeared to deliberately go against good advice. I think she is genuinely finding it hard, who wouldn’t, but I still believe she has acted badly towards her subs by not putting out statements when she had her Op and more up to date ones regarding her results.

• Heart
exactly some common sense right here
But common sense is not her motivator!! Pre surgery, she took no precautions around her nephew. She could have caught something and surgery would have been delayed.

Reactions: 8
Jenny Apple is so pure. Just saw her newest upload and it's so obvious that she is such a good soul. Sometimes you can see it in people immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She will have been through hell, and of course it would be difficult for anyone to get used to their new normal. However, she was somehow able to successfully convince several members of the MDT that she was a good candidate for this surgery. That would have included physical checks and also mental health/motivation/coping/resilience/support assessments.
The persona we see on YT would not, I am sure, have given the team much confidence
Oh Esmeralda please stick around/post more often. we had members worried that T would die during surgery because she was too weak based on what T was putting out in videos haha.

• Haha
She says all the right things to elicit praise from her sheep, she talks the talk ' I find it hard to ask for help ' ( seriously?!!!) I'm so lucky etc but it's just talk. She needs to talk to a counsellor. It's the only thing that has really helped my daughter when her MS diagnosis hits her all over again. Clearly soliloquy to the camera is not helping her at all .

'my darling ' is really starting to grate again.

• Heart
  • Haha
She says all the right things to elicit praise from her sheep, she talks the talk ' I find it hard to ask for help ' ( seriously?!!!) I'm so lucky etc but it's just talk. She needs to talk to a counsellor. It's the only thing that has really helped my daughter when her MS diagnosis hits her all over again. Clearly soliloquy to the camera is not helping her at all .

I have always felt as if she borrowed lines from others and used them and pretended they were hers. It's like when a psychopath rehearses in front of a mirror how a regular human should react and appear. Tiffany does not feel what she is saying. She is saying it because she thinks that is something a human might say. She says she is so very grateful and that she is so thankful and she loves her viewers so so much but it all feels fake. She uses lines that someone might say, like 'I'm so lucky', Everyone's journey is different', 'I'm in the best care', 'We got this', etc etc. It's like when a child pretend plays. Tiffany pretend plays. She has no personality beyond the childishness. She never became an adult.

• Haha

Bingo! Her mental state is deteriorating. Despite her declarations, talking to a camera clearly isn't helping. She does throw out stock phrases but there's little truth behind them. Like today, she was lamenting not being able to do things for herself. I had to laugh, because she rarely does or did anything by herself. I get the sense she literally cannot stand any alone time. She needs Matt and Amma catering to her 24/7. It seems that, when alone, reality creeps in and she absolutely wants to avoid that at all costs.
So her therapy is to bake a cake tomorrow??? WTH?
If Matt ever bails, she will have a breakdown. She's not far from it even now.

• Heart
Tiffany has been thru hell but the way she has handled this entire journey sickens me. Filming all of this drama, repeating it ad nauseum, being waited on hard and foot well before her surgery, hawking merch, manipulating her family, her subs, and even her doctors. There were very few tears in this vid. She's filming all of this to get sympathy from total strangers. This woman is mentally sick. But I guarantee you she'll be giddy with joy when she hits 100K subs!
She really needs help....I think Amma and Ha should be contacting her team and requesting some help. Based on how she has declined so far after coming home have to wonder what she is doing now in real time? If she were my daughter I can't imagine watching this unless this is all for the camera and the reality is much different. I guess that is possible too...but again indicates some serious mental issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have always felt as if she borrowed lines from others and used them and pretended they were hers. It's like when a psychopath rehearses in front of a mirror how a regular human should react and appear. Tiffany does not feel what she is saying. She is saying it because she thinks that is something a human might say. She says she is so very grateful and that she is so thankful and she loves her viewers so so much but it all feels fake. She uses lines that someone might say, like 'I'm so lucky', Everyone's journey is different', 'I'm in the best care', 'We got this', etc etc. It's like when a child pretend plays. Tiffany pretend plays. She has no personality beyond the childishness. She never became an adult.
Very astute and on the mark. There is something missing in her psychological makeup. She play-acts at exhibiting real human emotions.

Very astute and on the mark. There is something missing in her psychological makeup. She play-acts at exhibiting real human emotions.
And she over-does it with the fake sweetness. A bit like Eugenia Cooney who is so exaggeratedly nice and polite and her voice is super high and squeaky. No real emotions there. Like robots.
Regarding Eugenia, I do think she is actually a nice person. Everyone who has ever interacted with her alludes to it. But she lost her spunk and personality due to her ED. Very sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
exactly some common sense right here
That would be the first time I have seen this group take any precautions regarding spreading of viruses. If that is the concern then call her. That is not the reason that TT is refusing visitors.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.