Tiffany Thinks #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really surprised me. Did she look at her scars after anus/colon removal? Does she take care of her stoma? If she can't look at a tiny scar, i don't understand how she's doing all this. Is it Amma's job now?
I think she said that the back bum wound care is Amma's job and the front bum one is hers (Tiffany's). She is very squeamish so I doubt she would look at the current state of her back bum.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She doesn't eat enough - the way that she picked at that egg, she would have to be eating all day non stop to even maintain her weight, healing uses up energy. When she does eat, it's the wrong things, between them they seem to have minimal idea about nutrition.
Eating a healthy diet aids good recovery and healing. She eats less than my budgies
---
OMG that thumbnail picture! She honestly looks like she's been through a famine. Has she chosen that particular image for clickbait? I have not watched the video but surely she could have picked something less dramatic? Hang on, this is Tiffany. Why use a image showing her smiling at HA or her mum when this image will garner more sympathy and viewers.
She had a central line in. Basically a drip into her main artery in her neck. My grandad did after a heart attack. It was out and plaster off in a day of it coming out
---
No! I will look her up!
---

Walter White from Breaking Bad also has/had adenocarcinoma! But of the lung.
Same as Jenny apple

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Recap of the latest 2/16. This girl is simply a mess and I think would have benefitted from more time in hospital. She is getting more and more gaunt and looks just awful. Refuses still to see or talk to anyone. I mean seriously those of you with a sibling...would'nt you at least want to talk to them on the phone? I sure know that was important to me. She clearly needs mental health help quickly. I think what she is doing to Matt and Amma is really selfish. I mean not letting anyone else come in and maybe take a turn waiting on her is bad. Matt back to work and Amma is there all day. Again she is a complete mess and each day seems worse rather than better for her as you would hope for. If her docs gave her any bad news she must be really something by now. Today is honestly not worth watching...the click bait implies some info about the surgery and results and of course that is intentional. I think we have at least another week before she addresses that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Eating a healthy diet aids good recovery and healing. She eats less than my budgies
---

She had a central line in. Basically a drip into her main artery in her neck. My grandad did after a heart attack. It was out and plaster off in a day of it coming out
---

Same as Jenny apple
Her going on about her neck plaster is just another one of her dramas. She is grasping at straws at this point to have something to put in her uneventful vlogs.
Tiffany never had a healthy diet. It was always greasy junk food and carbs and no greens.
True! Same as Jenny Apple.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
See my comment above 🤣
---
T 'Can you see this MASSIVE bruise?'

View attachment 1965119

I think that says it all.
Massive bruise? This girl is a drama queen! Afraid to take the neck bandage off? How in hell is she handling the stoma? Oh, that's right, she isn't! Amma is. I just cannot feel anything for this helpless, but manipulative dolt. She needs therapy, pronto.
---

She's scared to take it off in case there's a hole. :sneaky:
She should be looking for the hole in her head!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would really love it if a trained psychologist could watch that video. Honestly she deserves an Oscar!
She's scared of taking the dressing off in case there is a nasty mark? 😳
---
No problem with her being scared and anxious, but she really was laying it on thick in this video with all the pretend crying.
I didn't watch the whole video just skimmed thru to look at the camera lighting and saw a bunch of crying faces and happened to hear scan results were next so I'm glad I didn't sit thru that.
Watched about 5 minutes. More of the same crap. Not talking to anybody. Feel selfish but need the time. Repeats a lot. Stares off into space. Hair a rat's nest yet again! Nothing of substance except one drainage hole on her bum was bleeding. Just another collosal waste of time.
All her editing and we still get repetitive phrases and same old info, she's said she has to be selfish and think of herself in just about every damn video.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She's scared to take it off in case there's a hole. :sneaky:
---
Yep. Same phrases, same staring off into space, same ratty hair. I want to scream, Either shut up or get up and live!
I didn't watch the whole video just skimmed thru to look at the camera lighting and saw a bunch of crying faces and happened to hear scan results were next so I'm glad I didn't sit thru that.

All her editing and we still get repetitive phrases and same old info, she's said she has to be selfish and think of herself in just about every damn video.
---
Watched some more. My god. The drama is thick in this one. Physically, she's skeletal. Looks bad. Mentally she's a mess. Repeating same stuff over and over and over. How in the world does she enjoy talking into a camera to thousands of total strangers, but not to her family and friends?
---
Watched some more. My god. The drama is thick in this one. Physically, she's skeletal. Looks bad. Mentally she's a mess. Repeating same stuff over and over and over. How in the world does she enjoy talking into a camera to thousands of total strangers, but not to her family and friends?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Watched most of the latest video. Nothing new. Same stuff. A lot of crying for someone who "never cries."
She said she is upset because she feels useless, but honestly she doesn't seem to be doing much less than she did before her surgery. It's not like she has ever really been busy or occupied.
I am sure a lot of her sadness and anxiety are because of her new body, and for that she has my sympathy.
She says maybe it’s the medication making her like this … she also says she is not up to talking with family and friends. Tiffany never does anything to help herself, new body or not she just sits and wants pity for everything that just needs some ownership then she can move forward to a more positive outlook regardless of what that looks like. Even palliative people have an altered happy disposition and some positivity in their outlook to make the most of today and enjoy their family and friends.
Tiffany is a difficult character indeed and I think she loves the pity online so much because she always needs to be the front and centre and with her followers she gets to be the Queen unconditionally. Pity she never mentions counseling or psychological input! She needs that more than anything.

• Heart
Her going on about her neck plaster is just another one of her dramas. She is grasping at straws at this point to have something to put in her uneventful vlogs.
Tiffany never had a healthy diet. It was always greasy junk food and carbs and no greens.
she mentioned before that clown car transfer to hospital yesterday that she wanted the nurses there to take it off. Not sure why they did not.

Reactions: 7
---
Yep. Same phrases, same staring off into space, same ratty hair. I want to scream, Either shut up or get up and live!

---
---
the most excitement I have seen is her return home to what Ha says are 500 pieces of mail from total strangers...that seems more important to her than speaking to or seeing her sister and other family.

• Sick
See my comment above 🤣
---
T 'Can you see this MASSIVE bruise?'

View attachment 1965119

I think that says it all.
Well you’re right, it says it all!
Nuttier than peanut butter!
---
I think she said that the back bum wound care is Amma's job and the front bum one is hers (Tiffany's). She is very squeamish so I doubt she would look at the current state of her back bum.
Good heavens… who will become the patron of tummy bum then? HA?
---
the most excitement I have seen is her return home to what Ha says are 500 pieces of mail from total strangers...that seems more important to her than speaking to or seeing her sister and other family.
Yes Turaj, Tiffany is only happy when she’s functioning in the second and third person. Possibly because she has the total control. Advice isn’t something she readily accepts and obviously she doesn’t like family and friends having an opinion or input, so she disregards them. Bizarre for sure.
---
Was Jenny Apple a junk food eater prior to Vegan?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
she mentioned before that clown car transfer to hospital yesterday that she wanted the nurses there to take it off. Not sure why they did not.
I heard her say that too. She talks utter BS. Not a clever organized bone in her body. Honestly, pre cancer to now, probably since she was a child … this girl is a mental health disorder and clearly needs some inpatient care be that consensual or non. She needs help! She is a crazy lady. Just look at her. Scary!

---

---

Yes Turaj, Tiffany is only happy when she’s functioning in the second and third person. Possibly because she has the total control. Advice isn’t something she readily accepts and obviously she doesn’t like family and friends having an opinion or input, so she disregards them. Bizarre for sure.
---

Tiffany has been thru hell...you see it on her face...no question on that and to top that off she knows there could be more in the future...she faces the possibility of never having any semblance of a normal life again...that is her reality...so do I feel for her and understand the depression? For sure. What I don't understand is that under these dire circumstances she still blocks those that really care for her in favor of vlogging and crying into a camera for strangers to view. I would think by this time Elodie is back to work and has had to find childcare given Amma is on duty with T. But pretty sure she would and could offer some support and relieve Amma and Ha. At some point Ha will no doubt have to take a break...wow...tough times ahead in Croydon.

Reactions: 10
Tiffany has been thru hell...you see it on her face...no question on that and to top that off she knows there could be more in the future...she faces the possibility of never having any semblance of a normal life again...that is her reality...so do I feel for her and understand the depression? For sure. What I don't understand is that under these dire circumstances she still blocks those that really care for her in favor of vlogging and crying into a camera for strangers to view. I would think by this time Elodie is back to work and has had to find childcare given Amma is on duty with T. But pretty sure she would and could offer some support and relieve Amma and Ha. At some point Ha will no doubt have to take a break...wow...tough times ahead in Croydon.
I’m not convinced someone with acute depression sits up and edits videos all day to capture the best and most dramatic footage possible. That’s not depression. That’s not someone with an identity crisis. Tiffany is happily vlogging away with intent. That’s clever and manipulative. Looking at what’s occurring behind the scenes to get the videos out says heaps about the person at the helm.
Im not easily sucked into her vacuum. I actually think she’s all over what she’s about.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
---

---

---

Nooo, I meant Jenny Apple has the same cancer as Walter White! I'm sure Jenny was never a junk food maniac like Tiffany.
Good heavens… who will become the patron of tummy bum then? HA? - 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
[
Recap of the latest 2/16. This girl is simply a mess and I think would have benefitted from more time in hospital. She is getting more and more gaunt and looks just awful. Refuses still to see or talk to anyone. I mean seriously those of you with a sibling...would'nt you at least want to talk to them on the phone? I sure know that was important to me. She clearly needs mental health help quickly. I think what she is doing to Matt and Amma is really selfish. I mean not letting anyone else come in and maybe take a turn waiting on her is bad. Matt back to work and Amma is there all day. Again she is a complete mess and each day seems worse rather than better for her as you would hope for. If her docs gave her any bad news she must be really something by now. Today is honestly not worth watching...the click bait implies some info about the surgery and results and of course that is intentional. I think we have at least another week before she addresses that.
I am confused why you keep repeating concern that Tiffany isn’t speaking to her sister? Do you watch Tiffany’s videos?
T is in touch with her sister she mentioned it twice since her surgery. One of them was T saying she had taken a photo of Astins drawing. She specifically said she was sending it to elodie in her text exchange.
Another reminder: Tiffany didn’t cut off everyone. Don’t believe everything you hear and join some dots. Remember Tiffany telephoned Nat for support. That came directly from Nat. I also happen to know that t is in touch with other patients in a Facebook group.
You say T needs help fast? She has help, that’s what employed support nurses are for. T says herself her nurse called her up.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.