Tiffany Thinks #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be the first time I have seen this group take any precautions regarding spreading of viruses. If that is the concern then call her. That is not the reason that TT is refusing visitors.
Exactly. Common sense is not even a visitor to that house!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tiffany spends her life acting for the camera, nothing she does is ever spontaneous. You can tell because even when filming just after the operation, she was shooting more than one take, her editing was so crap she was leaving in different versions of the same shot.
The kitchen scene was priceless, so much angst, the only dry eyes in the house were hers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That would be the first time I have seen this group take any precautions regarding spreading of viruses. If that is the concern then call her. That is not the reason that TT is refusing visitors.
According to you T is shutting everyone out including Elodie, yet T says herself that she is in touch with Elodie? More to the point, why do you care so much? These are old videos. T engaged with Natalie unless you are thinking Nat is lying. T is living with Matt and Amma and states she is in touch with her sister.
Distract nurses are palliative community nurses worked throughout covid. It never stopped them, but rules was put in place about keeping contact to a minimum. Its to protect immunocompromised patients as much as it is to protect medical staff who are visiting other vulnerable people in their homes.
You expected Tiffany to have friends and family waiting for her when she arrived home? She was discharged home to continue recovering, not discharged home because she was fully mended.

Reactions: 3
Tiffany spends her life acting for the camera, nothing she does is ever spontaneous. You can tell because even when filming just after the operation, she was shooting more than one take, her editing was so crap she was leaving in different versions of the same shot.
The kitchen scene was priceless, so much angst, the only dry eyes in the house were hers!
Stop that Scratty! T never cries. Last week she told us that "You know me my loving blah blah family I am strong and I never cry", and then put out 3,000 videos of her 'crying'. Its comedy gold.

• Haha
So how many days did this video cover, 1, 2? It's BS that she keeps writing please be patient/thanks for being patient with me in her pinned comment. How these people can not see this as manipulation is beyond me. She's aiming for that 100K. She's even signing off the video with subscribe, like, comment, Instagram, Tiktok, etc. so this is not just random diary clips from her healing, this is all planned out and edited for maximum effect. Yes, she went thru a hell of a surgery, yes she has a long road of healing ahead but these vlogs are weeks behind real time and she's been well enough to edit and film every single video starting from having a vent tube pulled out of her mouth. Yet not one little snippet of how she's currently doing with the daily upload. Will her videos be forever a month behind now? Wonder what happens when she hits that 100K? Will it switch instantly to a lifestyle vlog but still carry the cancer tag to keep gaining subscribers. I can't feel much for someone using this illness for monetary gain to buy appliances and bullet journals and play on people's emotions.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Stop that Scratty! T never cries. Last week she told us that "You know me my loving blah blah family I am strong and I never cry", and then put out 3,000 videos of her 'crying'. Its comedy gold.
Ah, but today she told us she cried a lot alot alot and then she didn't 😂

• Haha
I have always felt as if she borrowed lines from others and used them and pretended they were hers. It's like when a psychopath rehearses in front of a mirror how a regular human should react and appear. Tiffany does not feel what she is saying. She is saying it because she thinks that is something a human might say. She says she is so very grateful and that she is so thankful and she loves her viewers so so much but it all feels fake. She uses lines that someone might say, like 'I'm so lucky', Everyone's journey is different', 'I'm in the best care', 'We got this', etc etc. It's like when a child pretend plays. Tiffany pretend plays. She has no personality beyond the childishness. She never became an adult.
I would be anyone my last penny that T lays in her bed or on her sofa reading Tattle. Prob why she cries so much.
Says she has the best team in the world, but allowed her subscribers to question and doubt her team publically?
Says she is lucky, but cries and moans continually?
Says she is thankful she has Amma & Matt, but never thinks to at least try help herself and give them a break?
Put out a confused dazed act as if she wasn't prepared for surgery, then forgets and says she was so thankfull that she had been prepped SO MUCH before hand and everything was explained.

It is like a child playing pretend, but sadly T is 31 this year. This is actually an adult female we are watching and discussing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
According to you T is shutting everyone out including Elodie, yet T says herself that she is in touch with Elodie? More to the point, why do you care so much? These are old videos. T engaged with Natalie unless you are thinking Nat is lying. T is living with Matt and Amma and states she is in touch with her sister.
Distract nurses are palliative community nurses worked throughout covid. It never stopped them, but rules was put in place about keeping contact to a minimum. Its to protect immunocompromised patients as much as it is to protect medical staff who are visiting other vulnerable people in their homes.
You expected Tiffany to have friends and family waiting for her when she arrived home? She was discharged home to continue recovering, not discharged home because she was fully mended.
Tiffany makes it sound like she is shutting out everybody, including her sister. I think she exaggerates and it is part of her manipulation and drama. It is very hard to trust her word!
---
I would be anyone my last penny that T lays in her bed or on her sofa reading Tattle. Prob why she cries so much.
Says she has the best team in the world, but allowed her subscribers to question and doubt her team publically?
Says she is lucky, but cries and moans continually?
Says she is thankful she has Amma & Matt, but never thinks to at least try help herself and give them a break?
Put out a confused dazed act as if she wasn't prepared for surgery, then forgets and says she was so thankfull that she had been prepped SO MUCH before hand and everything was explained.

It is like a child playing pretend, but sadly T is 31 this year. This is actually an adult female we are watching and discussing.
Yes her words and her actions are completely incompatible. Such a mess!
I would be anyone my last penny that T lays in her bed or on her sofa reading Tattle. Prob why she cries so much. - 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Surprised no one has mentioned the "ask for help" stream. Literally repeated that phrase 12 times in such a short time. Very strange.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So how many days did this video cover, 1, 2? It's BS that she keeps writing please be patient/thanks for being patient with me in her pinned comment. How these people can not see this as manipulation is beyond me. She's aiming for that 100K. She's even signing off the video with subscribe, like, comment, Instagram, Tiktok, etc. so this is not just random diary clips from her healing, this is all planned out and edited for maximum effect. Yes, she went thru a hell of a surgery, yes she has a long road of healing ahead but these vlogs are weeks behind real time and she's been well enough to edit and film every single video starting from having a vent tube pulled out of her mouth. Yet not one little snippet of how she's currently doing with the daily upload. Will her videos be forever a month behind now? Wonder what happens when she hits that 100K? Will it switch instantly to a lifestyle vlog but still carry the cancer tag to keep gaining subscribers. I can't feel much for someone using this illness for monetary gain to buy appliances and bullet journals and play on people's emotions.
I have not watched todays and won't bother. Villanelly posted the video. I whizzed through it, saw the tears and decided not to watch. T is in soooo much pain and is soooo unwell, but has managed to put out Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday videos just fine? Not once has she said she feels too unwell to be dealing with her social media channels?
She is active in comments, watching her nonsense and shopping for her tat. Meanwhile managing to completely ignore those asking if she had her results?
I think T knows deep down that she will lose a proportion of subscribers when the results are given. Keep putting out emotional videos with *cancer* in the title. Thats only gonna wash for so long.
Hey puzzles I spotted you mentioned scanxiety earlier today. I haven't forgotten and please don't think I am prying. Just know that I have been thinking of you and your other half this week. I understand the dreaded waiting for results, it never gets easier :(

• Heart
Thank you so much for telling me about Maria. I have been following her journey from the beginning and was so worried about her. I just knew something was wrong when she hadn’t made a video since the last one in the hospital. She was a wonderful person from what I’ve felt. I hope she had a good time at the baby shower she was so looking forward to. She was so excited to be a grandma. I am very sad thank you very much for letting me know.
I am also so sad. I only only started watching her channel a couple of months ago. I didn't watch every vlog but her cancer didn't seem to respond no matter what her doctors threw at it. I feel for her family ... including the dog. Was always so nice to see Harley sit next to Maria, she called Harley her constant companion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I can't believe that nobody has mentioned this?

T points to the dressing on her neck. Slightly thicker than a plaster.
Next she says she woke up during the night and had blood GUSHING out of bottom wound. She called Amma to come help. Amma told her the GUSHING blood was from the wound where the drain was.
Anyway, they used one of those dressings to cover it.
NO WAY would one of those flimsy dressings stop GUSHING blood.

It scares me how gullible her subscribers are. None of them question the drama or complete exaggerations?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey puzzles I spotted you mentioned scanxiety earlier today. I haven't forgotten and please don't think I am prying. Just know that I have been thinking of you and your other half this week. I understand the dreaded waiting for results, it never gets easier :(
That's very kind of you❤ Results tomorrow, trying to keep my mind off them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Were you ✅ and deleted? Did fluffy slap you with her slick tail? She’s a fox 🦊 that one !!!!
i posted that she needs therapy too.
---
I can't believe that nobody has mentioned this?

T points to the dressing on her neck. Slightly thicker than a plaster.
Next she says she woke up during the night and had blood GUSHING out of bottom wound. She called Amma to come help. Amma told her the GUSHING blood was from the wound where the drain was.
Anyway, they used one of those dressings to cover it.
NO WAY would one of those flimsy dressings stop GUSHING blood.

It scares me how gullible her subscribers are. None of them question the drama or complete exaggerations?
i thought that was really odd.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
After watching todays video I do feel for her, as much as everyone may not agree. She’s clearly struggling with this life altering operation which is understandable. My mum had to have an illeostomy and colostomy bag when I was younger I remember her mental health struggling. She got out of hospital the day before my 10th birthday and was so weak she couldn’t even wrap my presents, it was heartbreaking to see her struggle.

the difficult thing is Tiffany needs to be the one to say I need help. Amma and Matt may have said something to her, but given her state right now I can imagine her flying off the handle. My mum is under palliative care for heart failure, and she has days where she completely shuts me out and I feel as if I’m walking on egg shells if I mention anything involving her speaking to someone so it could be that they have tried but she’s kicked off about it. Another thing is if she’s on morphine It can change your personality. My mum was briefly on morphine to help with her breathing, believe it or not morphine isnt Just for pain management! And she acted in such a strange way, she was in hospital and my dad was gonna go up and visit but visiting was nearly finishing so I said go up another day and she took it as if I had told my dad not to go up and flipped out on me. Turns out morphine can stay in the system as the kidneys struggle to break it down so if you’re taking a few doses a day even if it’s 0.5ml it can still take a while to come out of your system, so could explain why she looks out of it.

she needs to focus on her recovery and mental health, it’s a lot to deal with never mind plastering it all over the internet. If she had done a different approach of her cancer journey of informing people the ins and outs of What it’s like to have a cancer and answer straight up questions she would have more of a community rooting for her.

• Heart
i posted that she needs therapy too.
---

i thought that was really odd.
She exaggerates and bends the truth.
She is frustrated that she cant make a cup of tea? But then says she is gonna bake a cake?
Frustrated that she cant carry her kitchen aid? She uses her food mixer in the exact same position, but now it might need carrying somewhere?
Blood GUSHING from a wound enough to shout "Amma Amma", and then successfully put a plaster on it?
Scared to look at a little wound on her neck which will have healed weeks ago, but was ok looking at the abdominal stitches?
Making a big deal out of an average bruise on her arm? But she's just had extensive surgery?
Says her support nurse as requested that she sit on her bottom while she eats AT least 2 to 3 meals per day (her nurse is encouraging her to get moving), but immediately says shes not going to push herself.

In front of nurses and doctors she is all smiles and "I'm fine thankyou". To the physio she is confident in walking and says she wanted to push herself more and more. Laughing and joking with the male nurse that helped her in hospital. Laughing and joking with patient transport. And to her camera she morphs into a helpless child.
I suppose it keeps her subscribers tuning in and brings in the £'s.
---
After watching todays video I do feel for her, as much as everyone may not agree. She’s clearly struggling with this life altering operation which is understandable. My mum had to have an illeostomy and colostomy bag when I was younger I remember her mental health struggling. She got out of hospital the day before my 10th birthday and was so weak she couldn’t even wrap my presents, it was heartbreaking to see her struggle.

the difficult thing is Tiffany needs to be the one to say I need help. Amma and Matt may have said something to her, but given her state right now I can imagine her flying off the handle. My mum is under palliative care for heart failure, and she has days where she completely shuts me out and I feel as if I’m walking on egg shells if I mention anything involving her speaking to someone so it could be that they have tried but she’s kicked off about it. Another thing is if she’s on morphine It can change your personality. My mum was briefly on morphine to help with her breathing, believe it or not morphine isnt Just for pain management! And she acted in such a strange way, she was in hospital and my dad was gonna go up and visit but visiting was nearly finishing so I said go up another day and she took it as if I had told my dad not to go up and flipped out on me. Turns out morphine can stay in the system as the kidneys struggle to break it down so if you’re taking a few doses a day even if it’s 0.5ml it can still take a while to come out of your system, so could explain why she looks out of it.

she needs to focus on her recovery and mental health, it’s a lot to deal with never mind plastering it all over the internet. If she had done a different approach of her cancer journey of informing people the ins and outs of What it’s like to have a cancer and answer straight up questions she would have more of a community rooting for her.
Nobody asked her to vlog her entire journey. Most of her subscribers are well wishers who tell T to rest and come back when she feels better. T says she is unwell and in pain, so why does she spend her time recording? For who's benefit?

Yes, her surgery was life changing, but she was fully warned about what it would entail. The intial shock and learning to adapt to a new normal is going to be difficult, but its better than the alternative.

I agree with you regarding morphine use. My husband is prescribed Zomorph and Oramorphe for fast acting relief, but not for pain. It was prescibed for breathlessness and a cough caused by pneumonitis and pleural effusions with a pericardio effusion. Like you experienced with your mum, I too experienced the same with my husband. He is very very laid back, quite unreal how laid back he actually is! When the oncologist broke the news that his cancer was incurable, he looked at the oncologist and said "I'm gutted because this probably means I won't get to know how the game of thrones ends before I die ,doesn't it"? The oncologist smiled and thought my husband was being joking/breaking the ice, but my husband was actually being serious! Overall he is very accepting of his prognosis and each day he wakes he makes sure he makes the most out of it (Yesterday he was fitting fence panels wearing portable oxygen!) When he was prescribed morphine to ease his breathlessness and cough, I felt like I was walking on eggshells at times. I understand what you mean by that. It is a personality change thats not particularly nice. A bit despondant. I know that Oramorph has a relatively low half life, but if organs aren't functioning well, that half life is going to be longer than average.
We discussed T's morphine use yesterday on here. It could very well be morphine use, but after watching her vlogs for 18 months I feel T thrives off drama and attention. The carefully selected thumbnails, titles, dramatic scenes speak volumes to me.
Her vlogs are not informative to anyone. For example she will say she was discharged with a daily injection, but doesnt state what the injection is for? Informative would be explaining why an injection is needed.
She says she's shut out her friends to take time for herself, but that time is spent holding a camera and chatting. Thats not healthy!
She's addicted to youtube.
I hope things are aswell as they can be for your mum. I know its equally as tough for loved ones too. Be sure to look after yourself too :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.