Tiffany Thinks #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Turaj I saw Brian's little update and I'm not sure what to make of it. Brian said that Jessica is doing okay, the recovery is slow and painful. He said that "everything is going okay and pretty well" and they can "finally take a breath". However he also said that "It's not bad, the spot that we are in. Could be worse, could be better but it's not bad." Mysterious. I don't think she got horrific news, perhaps they found that the cancer is stage 3 and not 4, but perhaps there is a new complication that they need to deal with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
@Saydee HA! Thank you for that video! Aaarrrgh my eyes my eyes! Didn't get to respond to you in time and thread #19 closed. But hey ho, thank you and I hope you are well!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
@Saydee HA! Thank you for that video! Aaarrrgh my eyes my eyes! Didn't get to respond to you in time and thread #19 closed. But hey ho, thank you and I hope you are well!
Haha why would she even post that publically? Matt surely must find it quite cringy.

Noticed T does that kiddie thing when she wakes up where she puts her arms up to her head and does a fake stretch? Its like an advert for kelloggs cornflakes.
Also when she is vlogging she does the "I am gonna have a little snooze" or "I am gonna have a little sleep" (while leaving the camera on!) shuts her eyes and pretends to be asleep? Reminds me of a child playing sleeping lions.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Haha why would she even post that publically? Matt surely must find it quite cringy.

Noticed T does that kiddie thing when she wakes up where she puts her arms up to her head and does a fake stretch? Its like an advert for kelloggs cornflakes.
Also when she is vlogging she does the "I am gonna have a little snooze" or "I am gonna have a little sleep" (while leaving the camera on!) shuts her eyes and pretends to be asleep? Reminds me of a child playing sleeping lions.
Yeah, the fake falling asleep bits are so awful and silly. But I'm sure the Dolt Cult thinks it's so sweet. Yuck. And I also hate the stupid dance she does every so often. Reminds me of how the character Elaine used to dance on Seinfeld. Again, just more of the childish mannerisms ingrained into T. She really is such an annoying and manipulative person. And I'm getting to the point that I can't stand Amma or Ha. Both are in league with T on this idiotic ride thru la la land.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Turaj I saw Brian's little update and I'm not sure what to make of it. Brian said that Jessica is doing okay, the recovery is slow and painful. He said that "everything is going okay and pretty well" and they can "finally take a breath". However he also said that "It's not bad, the spot that we are in. Could be worse, could be better but it's not bad." Mysterious. I don't think she got horrific news, perhaps they found that the cancer is stage 3 and not 4, but perhaps there is a new complication that they need to deal with.
I think the news is not the "we got it all cancer free" that everyone would love to hear and not too many do. I think there is still a real tough road ahead and now that surgery is over they can breathe and get ready for next steps. I hope there was no further spread.

Reactions: 11
I think the news is not the "we got it all cancer free" that everyone would love to hear and not too many do. I think there is still a real tough road ahead and now that surgery is over they can breathe and get ready for next steps. I hope there was no further spread.
I agree. It's probably not the best news but also not the worst and there is probably more treatment ahead of her. Hopefully no spread.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god, the fake sleeping! It's so... fake HA!
Why does she do it? Does she think it makes her a great videographer? All the arty cuts and edits which would be OK if the content was up to muster but it's just dross.

Brian's update sure was confusing, his eyes were saying one thing, his words another. I don't know if he was just uncomfortable talking without Jessica, or that he was suppressing feelings he didn't want to show, or was just being genuinely cautious.

I hope Jenny Apple is OK too.

Reactions: 15
Oh my god, the fake sleeping! It's so... fake HA!
Why does she do it? Does she think it makes her a great videographer? All the arty cuts and edits which would be OK if the content was up to muster but it's just dross.

Brian's update sure was confusing, his eyes were saying one thing, his words another. I don't know if he was just uncomfortable talking without Jessica, or that he was suppressing feelings he didn't want to show, or was just being genuinely cautious.

I hope Jenny Apple is OK too.
Brian seemed so very sad....I think the reason will come to light in next video. They often do Sunday night but with the "Super" Bowl here in USA decided to wait.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone watching the newest disaster? Let us know if there is anything of worth in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of the videos she posted of her going home mentions that she gets the results "next week", which means she knows the results from surgery, and has known for a long time. And has purposefully delayed telling her "loving tiffanythinks family" to drag it out for views and engagement. Disgusting

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
One mouthful off the top off an egg, 'Mmm, this egg is yummy'...

'Squidgy sandwich...egg sandwich'

• Sick
  • Haha
Just saw this. Look at the angry mob defending their leader.
And this other one is of a disgruntled viewer.
---
I'm seeing people calling her "Sweet child of God" 😂 :sick:🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
An awful lot of talk about her bum being up, down, this way, that way. Cushions. Bullet journals. Eggs and what you can do with them.
You get my drift.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why is she green in that thumbnail, is that a filter? I read in a long deleted yt comment a while back she uses yellow filters to look sickly and then beauty filters to look better, is this a thing? Or just lighting? And are these appts she is going to? If so, hard to believe she would have those appts sooner than result appts and they'd make her travel more than once in a few days? Any mention of histology? HAHA Inquiring minds.

• Heart
Brace yourself, Tattlers...

"Omg tiff. Cadburys have got a we got this chocolate bar out. I immediately thought of you . Youll have to grab a bar and show us all . Much love to you tiff"
emoji_u2764.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Why is she green in that thumbnail, is that a filter? I read in a long deleted yt comment a while back she uses yellow filters to look sickly and then beauty filters to look better, is this a thing? Or just lighting? And are these appts she is going to? If so, hard to believe she would have those appts sooner than result appts and they'd make her travel more than once in a few days? Any mention of histology? HAHA Inquiring minds.
I do alot of wildlife photography. Animals and birds in their natural enviroments. One of my cameras is the same as T's. Yes she uses filters which can make someone look poorly. This is why she looks ok in some parts and unwell in others. She never puts any normal thumbnail on her videos, always a dramatic sicky looking thumbnail.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Tiffany bought a bullet journal for Matt and made him unpack it on camera. He said "Ha!" and thanked her.
New "we got this" sweatshirts.
Tiffany stirs her tea clockwise, Matt counter-clockwise. Tiffany wonders if it's important or not.
Matt's tea is better than Tiffany's.
The surgeon told her to move from side to side to side.
She watched a Disney movie.

That's all new info from the video.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.