Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolaj

I comment here, now and then. I appreciate each of you, and this site, for allowing us to speak.

My big brother is dying of glioblastoma. I know all about it, I think, as our mom also passed from the same, at age 50. It's a living nightmare.

I come here, because this is where I'm comfortable. I can LMAO, and be a smart ass. You understand the pain.

I guess I just wanted to thank you 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 25

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
So, Ep 1 of 'Tiff & Matt's Cosy Cooking Show'

Tiff is in the kitchen, Matt rushes in, goes 'Ha!' and wrestles Tiff to the floor.
From the floor;
Tiff: Darling Matt's here! He came through that door there (points). I'm just going to have a little nap here, Matt's going to make my favourite Hash browns, aren't you darling?!
Matt grins manically 'Ha!, and chops furiously.
Amma enters the kitchen.
Tiff wakes up, yawns and stretches dramatically.
Tiff: Amma's here! She came through that door there (points). Matt, Amma's here, look everybody, Amma's here.
Amma waves.
Tiff: Amma, Amma, Darling's making hash browns, Darling, make a hash brown for Amma. I will have just a tiny bit, but I do love hash browns a lot a lot a lot.
Later...
Tiff: I had a lovely nap on the floor now we are going to try Darling's hash browns...Mmm, Darling these are yummy! How much would you pay for these? I would pay £3... yeah £3,

Nope, I can't keep it up... kill me now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Villanelly

VIP Member
If she relly did tag Emily Hayward in her vlogs, she's a bigger piece of shit than I ever thought.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

jiggy_girl

VIP Member
So she was dragging it out for views, she has been editing herself to look more sick and purposefully putting out content to worry people.

Vile

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

EmyUrban

A few more interesting comments on her latest video. A couple of people saying that she should have mentioned the results earlier to her Tiffany Thinks family that she loves so, so, so much and tells everything to. Because a lot of her Tiffany Thinks family are very invested in her and kept asking. She just ignored them.
I couldn't believe one person suggesting that Tiffany see a plastic surgeon about the marks on her neck. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Another really great post in the comment section !

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ladyt7087

VIP Member
I've come to believe a lot of influencers are weird and $$$ is the sole motivation for a lot of them, but not all. Just the title, "infuencer", has always rubbed me the wrong way. I might watch a YT channel for info, but I sure as h*ll don't watch to be influenced by a total stranger to buy something they are hawking. It's particularly egregious when someone uses their illness or medical condition in a way that is manipulative or underhanded, in order to rake in the dough. YT itself is fully complicit in this too.
And Tiffany is a master at this, which truly disgusts me.

• Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
Good to see you back Saydee! Just realised that haven't seen @Idrisrex on here for a while.
Thanks Leonor.
My husband was admitted into hospital with no real warning, and likely he won’t be returning home. I’m with family and in an area with rubbish internet signal.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lil_Brissy

I grabbed a few screenshots of comments on her video from today and from her previous one. I don't know if they are still there.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Black_Hawk

I can no longer watch Tiffany's videos anymore... lost interest TBH.

I just come and read this thread instead and get the updates!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Eddertillet

Tiffany bought a bullet journal for Matt and made him unpack it on camera. He said "Ha!" and thanked her.
New "we got this" sweatshirts.
Tiffany stirs her tea clockwise, Matt counter-clockwise. Tiffany wonders if it's important or not.
Matt's tea is better than Tiffany's.
The surgeon told her to move from side to side to side.
She watched a Disney movie.

That's all new info from the video.

• Haha
  • Sick

unnecessary

Why was members on here convinced T would be given bad results? Or that she was already sitting on bad news? I’m curious to know? She’s been purposely putting out the vids with sad appearances/ tears to drag it out. Many will tune out now the results are known. What’s left to tune in for? Scan results every 12 weeks?
I thought the results weren't going to be good because I didn't think she was that pathetic that she'd withhold good news. I could respect a person's wish to withhold bad news while informing close friends, wanting to get more information and a plan in place properly etc, but in no fucking way did I just think she wouldn't tell us if it was clear. That was all she needed to say, and it was the lack of that that had me convinced, alongside the first video she posted when she said it was in God's hand. I won't be watching her anymore.

• Heart

jiggy_girl

VIP Member
One of the videos she posted of her going home mentions that she gets the results "next week", which means she knows the results from surgery, and has known for a long time. And has purposefully delayed telling her "loving tiffanythinks family" to drag it out for views and engagement. Disgusting

• Sick
  • Heart

SueB

Of course but at this stage it's as good as it gets, some aren't so lucky.
Exactly. I'm a bit tired of everyone predicting it will return. She had RADICAL surgery ( as did I ) to give her the best chance of it not returning . At her stage I was told it had migrated to a lymph node so I needed post op chemo and radiotherapy- I'm still here 13 years after my colon cancer and 7 ( almost 8) years after my (unrelated) cervical cancer.
Let the poor girl enjoy this positive period , positivity will help her loads.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Saydee

VIP Member
Hey @PuzzlesAndWine I wanted to show you an example of the video editing which I was talking about earlier. Its a light filter in 'beauty scenes' which causes areas to light but purposely creates dark areas. So on this image where it shows her undereyes to appear 'dark' do you notice the straight line of light down her nose. I have highlighted it on a screenshot taken at 1min & 40 seconds in to the video.
If that setting wasnt applied, Tiffanys face would appear darker all over.
---
She needs to see her CNS nurse to ask if she can take the covering off her neck? This is the nonsense that she bothers nurses with. Told her it will come off in the shower, but its "stuck on", and T hasn't just thought to remove it?
Such drama. Been through extensive surgery and still dramatises things. I think T needs to spend just 1 day on a ward with stage 4 patients or at a palliative care day centre, it would make her thank her lucky stars and maybe stop her dramatising. Openly says nurses have visited to check on things but thats not good enough for T, T needs to see the surgeon because he was the one that did the surgery? Errr he is a surgeon, not a nurse. How is she going to cope when he discharges her back to oncology? Cry and make demands that he see her?
---
She doesn't eat enough - the way that she picked at that egg, she would have to be eating all day non stop to even maintain her weight, healing uses up energy. When she does eat, it's the wrong things, between them they seem to have minimal idea about nutrition.
No excuses. The hospital provided her with meal replacement shakes. We saw them. T's got access to 2 commonly prescribed brands. If she didn't want to eat at all, those shakes would maintain weight. As daisy correctly pointed out and from my experience with my husband, being discharged home is because you have been deemed fit enough to recover at home. Recovery isn't laying down and limiting yourself. Recovery is gradually building yourself up each day. Pushing that bit extra each day. Laying around causes weakness and muscle wasting. I find it difficult to have empathy for T because I know there is absolutely no way they would have advised her to go home and lay around in pyjamas for weeks.
---
And will someone please teach her how to apply lip balm. Its not lip and moustache balm. Why does she apply it like a young kid would? How can the staff sit and chat to her when she looks like poohs been eating from the honey pot.
---
WHY does she need to tell us which door they came through? She does it all the time. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
And don't forget we all need telling who is driving. "Matts driving", just incase we mistake him for worzel gummidge. Some reassurance to viewers? " Matts driving and Ammas sat at the side". Like we are all thick?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Eddertillet

In her new video: "Amma said i need to brush my hair. She said i can't leave the house wihtout my hair being brushed"
A second later: is giggling like a little kid while Amma brushes her hair

• Sick
  • Sad

LeonorG

VIP Member
I could not agree more....there are more success stories than bad outcomes and I am sure it takes a bit of time to adjust to the reality that all the pain has been worth it...but Tiffany is getting there (at least based on the videos). At this point I guess each of us will have to decide if as a person we find her interesting enough to want to follow anymore....for me that answer is no not at all. I'll probably watch a bit longer but today really found could not take much of it. She is one lucky girl!!! Hope she decides to take this chance to move on in life without a camera. Thanks for the reality check SueB.
I'm proud to announce that I have fully not watched her last 2 vlogs. Not even a peek at the title or comments. I will watch if people on here say that there is something of interest medically. Until then, will not watch again. Hopefully her scans remain clear, she drops the clickbaits, and moves to a silly lifestyle content that I will never watch. I hope, however, that some of you will, hihi, so that the banter on here continues 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Turaj

VIP Member
Recap of the latest 2/16. This girl is simply a mess and I think would have benefitted from more time in hospital. She is getting more and more gaunt and looks just awful. Refuses still to see or talk to anyone. I mean seriously those of you with a sibling...would'nt you at least want to talk to them on the phone? I sure know that was important to me. She clearly needs mental health help quickly. I think what she is doing to Matt and Amma is really selfish. I mean not letting anyone else come in and maybe take a turn waiting on her is bad. Matt back to work and Amma is there all day. Again she is a complete mess and each day seems worse rather than better for her as you would hope for. If her docs gave her any bad news she must be really something by now. Today is honestly not worth watching...the click bait implies some info about the surgery and results and of course that is intentional. I think we have at least another week before she addresses that.

• Heart
  • Sad

victoriabelle304

I've been MIA lately because all of TT's post-surgery videos have been so repetitive, but I'm very pleased about her histology results! Too bad the good news won't prompt Tiff to get off YouTube and see a mental health therapist while she heals and gets used to her new body. This is her opportunity to stop with the clickbaity 'cancer' titles and peddling merch and just try and go back to her old life again. My biggest wish for her is that after she recovers from the surgery she goes back to being an optometrist and stops clinging to Matt and Amma. Time to be a grown up again, Tiffany!

• Heart