Tiffany Thinks #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well you’re right, it says it all!
Nuttier than peanut butter!
---

Good heavens… who will become the patron of tummy bum then? HA?
---

Yes Turaj, Tiffany is only happy when she’s functioning in the second and third person. Possibly because she has the total control. Advice isn’t something she readily accepts and obviously she doesn’t like family and friends having an opinion or input, so she disregards them. Bizarre for sure.
---

Was Jenny Apple a junk food eater prior to Vegan?
No, she was and is a vegan and did Yoga
---
I am also so sad. I only only started watching her channel a couple of months ago. I didn't watch every vlog but her cancer didn't seem to respond no matter what her doctors threw at it. I feel for her family ... including the dog. Was always so nice to see Harley sit next to Maria, she called Harley her constant companion.
Yes, poor Harley, He must feel so lost. She was misdiagnosed for a long time. I felt chills when I heard the news. I watched all her videos and she only lasted six months since being diagnosed. Thank you for your comment

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She exaggerates and bends the truth.
She is frustrated that she cant make a cup of tea? But then says she is gonna bake a cake?
Frustrated that she cant carry her kitchen aid? She uses her food mixer in the exact same position, but now it might need carrying somewhere?
Blood GUSHING from a wound enough to shout "Amma Amma", and then successfully put a plaster on it?
Scared to look at a little wound on her neck which will have healed weeks ago, but was ok looking at the abdominal stitches?
Making a big deal out of an average bruise on her arm? But she's just had extensive surgery?
Says her support nurse as requested that she sit on her bottom while she eats AT least 2 to 3 meals per day (her nurse is encouraging her to get moving), but immediately says shes not going to push herself.

In front of nurses and doctors she is all smiles and "I'm fine thankyou". To the physio she is confident in walking and says she wanted to push herself more and more. Laughing and joking with the male nurse that helped her in hospital. Laughing and joking with patient transport. And to her camera she morphs into a helpless child.
I suppose it keeps her subscribers tuning in and brings in the £'s.
---

Nobody asked her to vlog her entire journey. Most of her subscribers are well wishers who tell T to rest and come back when she feels better. T says she is unwell and in pain, so why does she spend her time recording? For who's benefit?

Yes, her surgery was life changing, but she was fully warned about what it would entail. The intial shock and learning to adapt to a new normal is going to be difficult, but its better than the alternative.

I agree with you regarding morphine use. My husband is prescribed Zomorph and Oramorphe for fast acting relief, but not for pain. It was prescibed for breathlessness and a cough caused by pneumonitis and pleural effusions with a pericardio effusion. Like you experienced with your mum, I too experienced the same with my husband. He is very very laid back, quite unreal how laid back he actually is! When the oncologist broke the news that his cancer was incurable, he looked at the oncologist and said "I'm gutted because this probably means I won't get to know how the game of thrones ends before I die ,doesn't it"? The oncologist smiled and thought my husband was being joking/breaking the ice, but my husband was actually being serious! Overall he is very accepting of his prognosis and each day he wakes he makes sure he makes the most out of it (Yesterday he was fitting fence panels wearing portable oxygen!) When he was prescribed morphine to ease his breathlessness and cough, I felt like I was walking on eggshells at times. I understand what you mean by that. It is a personality change thats not particularly nice. A bit despondant. I know that Oramorph has a relatively low half life, but if organs aren't functioning well, that half life is going to be longer than average.
We discussed T's morphine use yesterday on here. It could very well be morphine use, but after watching her vlogs for 18 months I feel T thrives off drama and attention. The carefully selected thumbnails, titles, dramatic scenes speak volumes to me.
Her vlogs are not informative to anyone. For example she will say she was discharged with a daily injection, but doesnt state what the injection is for? Informative would be explaining why an injection is needed.
She says she's shut out her friends to take time for herself, but that time is spent holding a camera and chatting. Thats not healthy!
She's addicted to youtube.
I hope things are aswell as they can be for your mum. I know its equally as tough for loved ones too. Be sure to look after yourself too :)
Oh no I totally get that! That’s why I said she needs to step away from YouTube especially while her mental health is this bad and adapting to having a bag!

my mums the exact same, it seems like now she doesn’t have a filter which at times can be funny cause of how she says things and other times I’m in total shock of what she says! Oh bless you, I’m so sorry to hear about your husband but amazing to hear that he is pushing himself to do Things and have some form of normality! It was more of a concern with my mum as she’s had a kidney transplant and she can’t lose this kidney as she won’t be offered another one, she’s now on the same drug as your husband but it doesn’t do a lot for her pain.

no I totally agree, I didn’t want my post to come across as that I’m in her side and supporting her, it’s just worrying to see someone really struggle like that with health conditions and their not doing anything to help themselves or isolating themselves. It would be awful for someone who has been newly diagnosed with cancer coming across her videos, it would be actual scare mongering! The injections she would have been given would have been heparin which stops clots forming, especially if someone is on bed rest or like my mum she has a condition called APS which makes someone have an increased risk of having clots due to the blood thinning out. But you’re right she should be sharing this info, and informing others. I don’t shy away from talking about medical problems my mum has faced, because I know there’s someone else out there going though the same thing so if someone on here can read this and can get some form of comfort then I’m doing something right!

thank you, I hope you and your husband are doing well! X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't believe that nobody has mentioned this?

T points to the dressing on her neck. Slightly thicker than a plaster.
Next she says she woke up during the night and had blood GUSHING out of bottom wound. She called Amma to come help. Amma told her the GUSHING blood was from the wound where the drain was.
Anyway, they used one of those dressings to cover it.
NO WAY would one of those flimsy dressings stop GUSHING blood.

It scares me how gullible her subscribers are. None of them question the drama or complete exaggerations?
Bahaha 🤣… snap! I thought that too and chuckled to myself dear Saydee!
Sooo dramatic and such an over exaggerator is our Ms Bum Bum, Yum Yum Tum Tum!
Gushing out and stabilized with a 10ml square piece of gauze 🤣!
Where was HA while this was going on? Separate room?
Gullible is way too kind for that group of brainwashed idiots. They are just a pack of Numties who obviously don’t know that 2 + 2 = 7. It’s a view into how cults are formed, right? Get a group of mesmerized followers and a leader with not enough brain to make her headache and voila!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whoa. Tiffany, aka Sybil, has now Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and left reality.
Make that cake (a few weeks ago) tomorrow, do it. Take off the bandaid too, it's ok.
You don't ask for help. We know that.🙄

• Haha
I feel like a right witch because everything she says is bothering me now. Every time she says "my body" I cringe. Just the way she says it. I can't even listen. Yeah I'm nasty I know.

Don't get me wrong I feel sad for her - like I don't know how I'd be coping either. Sadly, this is what she gets for not preparing herself properly. She has told herself the last .. however long.. that surgery was the end of the road. She'd have the surgery and be cancer free. She didn't want to face the extent of it and now it's hit her.

Oh.. and the worst part - I now pay attention to which way I stir my bleeping coffee. I stir anti-clockwise by the way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I
Brian seemed so very sad....I think the reason will come to light in next video. They often do Sunday night but with the "Super" Bowl here in USA decided to wait.
In past videos Jessica has hinted at fighting bouts of depression. I suspect she just may be drained emotionally and needs a bit of a break.

I usually don’t watch Tiffany’s videos right through because it does my head in and I can’t stand the repetition over and over. Surely her family and friends are tuning in and realizing that Tiffany is in dire need of some professional psychiatric help. Honestly it’s dire to watch. No other vlogger, not one is like her … Tiffany’s entire focus is how to sell her self pity to the camera so that she can con a few extra subs and increase her ratings. It’s quite sickening watching and listening to her.
Like Jenny Apple said on her latest video, cancer patients really understand each other which is why they have such strong bonds and friendships.
How come Tiffany is so much the exception to the rule? She won’t even acknowledge others with cancer. She wants so much yet is prepared to give so little. So selfish and greedy.
This is what greedy looks like … TiffanyThinks is the epitome of greed. Mixed up, fucked up and lonely.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she says she's in so much pain and can't edit but has put out 16 videos.

This poor woman-child has alot of growing up. Standing, sitting cant shower herself. Ok T, you have to start being creative and smart, put a plastic stool if you cant stand for long. Sit on one bum cheek, sit on front bum up bum down bum. All the bums.

Wakes up from naps and goes into panic attacks. Make a list, write in your bullet journal. Dont pick up the camera.

Still not putting food into her mouth, relying on sipping the Fortisips. Ok so we dont see her for the other times she's not vlogging but I believe she is back to her old ways of nibbling food. Probably pain on empty stomach not helping either.

Massive, gushing, and all things amplified. Now when she says alot alot alot it probably means meh.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If I had surgery and had a sister with a young child who goes to school, I would not have my sister over - outdoor, 6 foot distance only due to COVID and influenza risk.
I thought the same thing but I am pretty sure Amma is seeing the kids so …

• Heart
Haha … that’s the service we offer! So Villanelly, to continue reading … how much will you pay? 🤔
Can’t put a price on this kind of quality content, Daisy. 😂
---
I feel like a right witch because everything she says is bothering me now. Every time she says "my body" I cringe. Just the way she says it. I can't even listen. Yeah I'm nasty I know.

Don't get me wrong I feel sad for her - like I don't know how I'd be coping either. Sadly, this is what she gets for not preparing herself properly. She has told herself the last .. however long.. that surgery was the end of the road. She'd have the surgery and be cancer free. She didn't want to face the extent of it and now it's hit her.

Oh.. and the worst part - I now pay attention to which way I stir my bleeping coffee. I stir anti-clockwise by the way.
Woohoo, I’ve found a cringe companion! 🥳

WTF is about “my body” that makes it so damn toe curling? The constant repetition perhaps? My innards are shuddering just thinking about it. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
---

WTF is about “my body” that makes it so damn toe curling? The constant repetition perhaps? My innards are shuddering just thinking about it. 🤮
Same! The way she says it 🤢🤮 "They took the tumour out of MY BODY", "I don't mind having bags on MY BODY". I started noticing it a couple of weeks before the surgery.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

She definitely was not ready psychologically too much denial and that’s the result of blocking things out … She is so paradoxical I can’t wrap my mind around it … She puts cancer in every title and at the same time doesn’t like cancer patients and doesn’t want to be seen as a cancer patient … I was so shocked when she said that she couldn’t sit in the waiting room in the hospital because she didn’t want others see her struggling to sit ???? But why ? Those are cancer sufferers too in the waiting room and they would definitely understand ! But at the same time she posts videos for the world to see and she keeps struggling to sit in those videos that’s the only thing we know and see …
She is scared about a possible hole in her neck ( for god sake it’s not a tracheotomy …what kind of hole is she expecting …) and seems more traumatized by the massive bruise ( who cares about a little bruise when you have stitches all over your tummy ?) and the neck in the hole than by the stoma ? How come ? Because in the videos people don’t see the stoma but will see the hole in the neck ? I think she wants to appear perfect perfect perfect ( but never brush her hair … paradoxical again) and happy happy happy (but has no problem crying in front of the camera to get attention ) and if she cannot perform her « perfect » little girl persona then she doesn’t want to see anybody . And I am very sure that she is depressed because she cannot stay in denial / la la la land like she could before the surgery but at the same she still blocks things out. She doesn’t speak to friends and family not because she is afraid of covid ( because Matt has plenty of colleagues and patients with sick kids obviously and because I am pretty sure Amma sees Asten and Ella) but because obviously they will ask about surgery and what is next and she doesn’t want to think about that or answer their questions. She wants to be in control and hates talking about anything cancer related. Plus I am pretty sure alas she is starting to be addicted to morphine and they probably try to reduce her morphine intake and she has withdrawal symptoms with lower morphine dosage than she had in the hospital . I don’t understand why she doesn’t have help for her mental health … I guess she refuses it… It would help her tremendously to stop blocking things out, and to be able to express herself about it, ideally with a psychologist or psychiatrist or at least with some friends, even in her videos ! … She is sad but has no idea why herself … Because she doesn’t want to think about cancer or surgery she wants to tick tick tick and forget about it and go to the garden center but she doesn’t understand that she has to face reality in order to process and accept it ? Blocking things out is an unhealthy coping mechanism, things she doesn’t want to process will always come back and hit her harder … That’s why she is in this state. She should stop blocking things out she should face reality try to accept it be able to speak about it and then maybe she will be better … Where is the psychologist or the onco psychiatrist …? She definitely needs help …

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just ran across this and it certainly seems accurate about a lot of social media influencers
This is true. Tiffany is most def guilty of attention seeking, but she isn't alone. I'd say 90% of the 'health instagrammers' that have their own threads here on Tattle are guilty of attention seeking. Tiffany being one of the worst offenders, closely followed by a couple of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
---

Yes it’s so sick it really is creepy, isn’t it!
It’s like watching a thriller where the one that looks as creepy as Tiffany, turns into a vampire 🧛‍♂️! She is spaced out and drugged to the eyeballs and does no exercise … she either pulls the wool over the home nurses who call on her at home or she is staging her video content because you can’t have it both ways.
Sadly it comes back to ‘playing for views’ I believe as no nurse would leave her in that state at home if it was a true picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Same! The way she says it 🤢🤮 "They took the tumour out of MY BODY", "I don't mind having bags on MY BODY". I started noticing it a couple of weeks before the surgery.
Welcome to cringe corner, Leonor! We can all share the special cringe cushion, one bum bum cheek each. 🥳😄

• Haha
I usually don’t watch Tiffany’s videos right through because it does my head in and I can’t stand the repetition over and over. Surely her family and friends are tuning in and realizing that Tiffany is in dire need of some professional psychiatric help. Honestly it’s dire to watch. No other vlogger, not one is like her … Tiffany’s entire focus is how to sell her self pity to the camera so that she can con a few extra subs and increase her ratings. It’s quite sickening watching and listening to her.
Like Jenny Apple said on her latest video, cancer patients really understand each other which is why they have such strong bonds and friendships.
How come Tiffany is so much the exception to the rule? She won’t even acknowledge others with cancer. She wants so much yet is prepared to give so little. So selfish and greedy.
This is what greedy looks like … TiffanyThinks is the epitome of greed. Mixed up, fucked up and lonely.
I have had some thoughts as to why Tiffany never mentions other patients.
We see other vloggers acknowledging other patients, often posting pictures together or mentioning they are in touch.
Nat posted saying Tiffany had telephoned her, yet T has never once mentioned phoning Nat? If Nat had not posted that, we would never have known.
T wants her subscribers to believe that she switched off her phone and talks to nobody.
Why would she do that?
I think T is very protective over her 'online family'. Mentioning another cancer vlogger would perhaps cause some of her followers to stop paying attention to T and pay their attention elsewhere.
We know T follows them and interacts with them, and never mentions them at all.

• Heart
So she says she's in so much pain and can't edit but has put out 16 videos.

This poor woman-child has alot of growing up. Standing, sitting cant shower herself. Ok T, you have to start being creative and smart, put a plastic stool if you cant stand for long. Sit on one bum cheek, sit on front bum up bum down bum. All the bums.

Wakes up from naps and goes into panic attacks. Make a list, write in your bullet journal. Dont pick up the camera.

Still not putting food into her mouth, relying on sipping the Fortisips. Ok so we dont see her for the other times she's not vlogging but I believe she is back to her old ways of nibbling food. Probably pain on empty stomach not helping either.

Massive, gushing, and all things amplified. Now when she says alot alot alot it probably means meh.

She loves shopping on Amazon for her tat.
Used her brain to buy herself a better 'comfier' cushion because the cushion physio provided wasn't 'comfy' enough. Amazon sell all types of shower seats, stools, grab rails.
Has she explained why she can't wash her hair or brush it? I am honestly baffled as to why she is unable to sort her hair out?
Amazon product

Reactions: 6
Yes it’s so sick it really is creepy, isn’t it!
It’s like watching a thriller where the one that looks as creepy as Tiffany, turns into a vampire 🧛‍♂️! She is spaced out and drugged to the eyeballs and does no exercise … she either pulls the wool over the home nurses who call on her at home or she is staging her video content because you can’t have it both ways.
Sadly it comes back to ‘playing for views’ I believe as no nurse would leave her in that state at home if it was a true picture.
If you look at the last video where she creeps to the fridge to get her waterbottle (about 17.45), you can see it's an act. She gives a big sigh and hobbles there and back ( with an edit so we don't see in the fridge full of eggs) like a 90 year old. Now I accept she may find walking uncomfortable, but this is nearly a month after surgery. She really is a very bad actor.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.