Tiffany Thinks #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its an act Daisy and an act that clearly works. Remember, we have had members on Tattle even worrying about her.
A great example is the whole discussion about T deliberately avoiding reality, that she was sick because she didnt want to face reality? That she was avoiding appointments due to mental health etc haha, then T let it slip when she was in hospital that the various teams had been prepping her for surgery for a long while. She just didn't record any of that or mention it pre surgery :)
The thing is, T doesn't tell viewers things, which leads to viewers making assumptions and having to guess lots. Many times its wrong.
The current oooo ahhh is T's weight and how she looks in her recent videos. I can find videos of T where she looks alot thinner 10 years ago. T is naturally slim built. If she was losing weight the nurses would have reported it back to the hospital. Easy to forget that she's had/having district nurses attending.
Or the whole it must be bad results for her to not have updated her viewers, because shes not done a live update or because she looks sad. Shes been busy filming enough to knock out enough videos and not have to miss a day. Busy replying in the comments, deleting comments and shopping for merch and matts journal haha.
I have to give her some credit, yes she is sneaky, yes she is manipulative, but it works :) It has people worrying.
---

Leonor do you follow Lizzie England on Instagram? I think you would love Lizzie's attitude. Lizzie_England
No! I will look her up!
---
Ha! I'd rather fancy myself an outlaw! Speaking of which, I've just been watching the Sopranos for the first time and I saw -spoiler alert- that Junior is being treated for
adenocarcinoma!
That news would have gone straight over my head pre-Tiffany. And I don't even think the internet was that fully developed during its original airing for me to have even been able to look it up if I'd watched it and been at all curious back then (probably not). Now, I could have had an intelligent conversation with him about his treatments and surgery, thanks to Tiffany and all the research shared here about it! Ha!
Walter White from Breaking Bad also has/had adenocarcinoma! But of the lung.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I think its an act Daisy and an act that clearly works. Remember, we have had members on Tattle even worrying about her.
A great example is the whole discussion about T deliberately avoiding reality, that she was sick because she didnt want to face reality? That she was avoiding appointments due to mental health etc haha, then T let it slip when she was in hospital that the various teams had been prepping her for surgery for a long while. She just didn't record any of that or mention it pre surgery :)
The thing is, T doesn't tell viewers things, which leads to viewers making assumptions and having to guess lots. Many times its wrong.
The current oooo ahhh is T's weight and how she looks in her recent videos. I can find videos of T where she looks alot thinner 10 years ago. T is naturally slim built. If she was losing weight the nurses would have reported it back to the hospital.
This para needs to be in the YouTube comment section. I still don't understand why those folks are treating her a little child and fangirling her. Eeeews!
---
Maybe she calls it bum bum in front of the surgeon 😨 I get secondary embarrassment from her.
Maybe she tells the surgeon "Doctor, my front bum bum this and that" She might as well just tell him "my lady garden ..." 😅
We have a new meaning for Garden Centre now.
---
She did look like she lost quite abit of weight there. Maybe she was scared to eat when she saw the output from the stoma. But fret not. I think she did eventually put on a tiny bit of weight when we saw her 1st video she put up after coming back from surgery.
Here's exhibit A and B
Screenshot_2023-02-17-01-06-05-44_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Screenshot_2023-02-17-01-06-54-51_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
⬆ Is it possible the 1st video update before hospital footage is the same day as this last video since she's wearing the same green sweatshirt and they have the "just out of the package" wrinkles and creases still on them? And if so, shows how different she can look in different settings...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
⬆ Is it possible the 1st video update before hospital footage is the same day as this last video since she's wearing the same green sweatshirt and they have the "just out of the package" wrinkles and creases still on them? And if so, shows how different she can look in different settings...
I don't think so as in that video she says she has had a couple of appointments, which would be the one in the latest video and the one planned for the following week, so my guess is she filmed her 'My cancer operation' at the end of her second week at home.
She probably buys those sweats in bulk!
I agree she can look very different within one video, even the latest one, when she is on the way in the car at one point she is face on and smiling and looks not too bad. She certainly can pick and choose her thumbnails, she literally looks at death's door in most of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not watching this one. That looks like another clickbait and I bet the video has no substance. I feel queasy just seeing her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I dunno how much longer I can stand seeing that scraggy blood stained neck plaster. TAKE IT OFF. 😠

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know what it is but i can be having the shittest day, I come on here, read the comments and I am guaranteed to crack a smile. Always :)

Tonights is Villanellys reaction to the video. Just look at that Title! "Everything has changed". What did T expect? Seriously!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
In the pinned ' I feel like I cried all the way through this video'
I'm halfway through. Not one tear yet. Lots of dry crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no shes already doing that staring into space talking. Get the violin out! She's "not in the mood". T needs to go have a chat with Petra!

All showered and still not done her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"I just need to get myself more time. Like... i need to get myself more time. That's all. That's all i need to do. I just need to get myself more time, i know that, like, i need to get myself more time, like... I need my body to heal".

No, i didn't post the same line by mistake 😄 She repeated the same thing 4 times in a row.
And she says editing takes so much time? What does she edit??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyway ladies and gents I have to go do some chores.

Notice when she is laying on the bed fake crying, her cheek is highlighted light. Thats the camera highlighting her cheeks which causes the darker areas. If she switched it off she wouldn't look as bad.

• Wow
  • Sick
Notice when she is laying on the bed fake crying, her cheek is highlighted light. Thats the camera highlighting her cheeks which causes the darker areas. If she switched it off she wouldn't look as bad.
I looked at some frames and I can actually see the filters show up and change when she moves her head etc.
I did hear her say next part of the journey is histology report results.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watched most of the latest video. Nothing new. Same stuff. A lot of crying for someone who "never cries."
She said she is upset because she feels useless, but honestly she doesn't seem to be doing much less than she did before her surgery. It's not like she has ever really been busy or occupied.
I am sure a lot of her sadness and anxiety are because of her new body, and for that she has my sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Watched about 5 minutes. More of the same crap. Not talking to anybody. Feel selfish but need the time. Repeats a lot. Stares off into space. Hair a rat's nest yet again! Nothing of substance except one drainage hole on her bum was bleeding. Just another collosal waste of time.

• Sick
I would really love it if a trained psychologist could watch that video. Honestly she deserves an Oscar!

She's scared of taking the dressing off in case there is a nasty mark? 😳
---
I also think she was scared and anxious of the reports she was about to get in a few days. Scanxiety is real. :(
No problem with her being scared and anxious, but she really was laying it on thick in this video with all the pretend crying.

Last edited:
She's scared of taking the dressing off in case there is a nasty mark? 😳
It really surprised me. Did she look at her scars after anus/colon removal? Does she take care of her stoma? If she can't look at a tiny scar, i don't understand how she's doing all this. Is it Amma's job now?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.