Tiffany Thinks #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure they've all been fully schooled by now in consuming various foods and its effects on a colostomy bag. Pity that Tiffany hasn't seen fit to help her audience learn about its use and the adjustments that need to be made to living with it...another lost opportunity.
Meanwhile, Petrina is showing how she cares for her stoma and changes her stoma bag and is generally being helpful and informative. She mentioned recently that her stoma is sore which makes wearing certain clothes difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes Petrina has shown her stoma even though it is still swollen and sore. She shows exactly how she puts the bag on and how it feels.

She couldn't be more helpful and informative.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope that includes conversations about lots of egg! Given Tiffany has an ileostomy, nothing gets much of a chance to process so itโ€™s not pretty!
Thank you! See, I didn't even know if she had an ileostomy or a colostomy bag. I did look it up, but wasn't sure how much of her colon had been removed. All these basic questions she's left us to ponder...

Meanwhile, Petrina is showing how she cares for her stoma and changes her stoma bag and is generally being helpful and informative. She mentioned recently that her stoma is sore which makes wearing certain clothes difficult.
Yes Petrina has shown her stoma even though it is still swollen and sore. She shows exactly how she puts the bag on and how it feels.

She couldn't be more helpful and informative.
Petrina is just so straight up, about how she's adjusting, about what she's adjusting to. I really admire her. She is not trying to put up a pretty IG persona. She is ฤตust telling it like it is. That must be difficult, so many social media personalities talk about how hard it can be to show the reality, the not-so-good moments, the emotional down days. They're so used to posting their best pictures, the happy stories, the perfect sunsets, using filters to smooth over the rough edges. Or in Tiffany's case, overdramatising the suspense to build up her viewership whist giving very few actual details about anything.

I really have to give credit to those who fight off the clickbait tendencies and just keep it real. I am so happy for Jessica, too. After such a tremendous struggle, it must be very difficult to believe in the tremendously good news that the doctors share. She needed to take a minute.

The "Parsons sick role" looks at how illness can relieve a person of their usual social, economic and emotional responsibilitues and how challenging it can be to vacate that position. We certainly see Tiffany remaining in this role whilst we see Petrina on the other hand fight tooth and nail to return herself to as much independence as possible. In Jessica, I see a normal hesitancy to believe her change of circumstance as she wraps her head around the good news. When in a dark space for so long, I'm sure it might feel like a magic carpet ride that could be pulled out from under you at anytime. I think, with cancer, with recurrences quite common, it probably takes some time to feel like you are on steady, durable ground. That's what I saw in Tiffany when she had what appeared to be such good news that precipitated the W&W, she could scarcely believe it (we'll probably never know what that surgeon conversation was all about).

I see Jessica starting to process through her change of status and her new positive prognosis, I see Petrina working hard to not fall into a sick role at all but to keep up with her responsibilities. And I see Tiffany wallowing in the helplessness and her reliance on others, I don't think she'll ever discard the cloak of the sick role but will continue to exploit it for all she can squeeze out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And if I remember correctly, Fluffy not long ago became engaged. I wonder the actual age of these immature kids given she is showing herself as nothing more than a preschooler. Who wants to watch preschoolers! Fluffy obviously has nothing much better to do with her time than play! Different person to whom she portrayed herself to be here!
I never trusted her mea culpa.

Reactions: 4
Woah woah woah woah woah... what!? I am behind, but TT used Emily Hayward as a hash tag? I can't believe the audacity of this. Emily - a beacon of light, barely a day goes by where I don't watch one of her videos to bring me back down to earth, perspective and gratitude. I'm in regular contact with her loved ones - Emily and TT have NOTHING in common as "cancer influencers" - Emily was everything that was RIGHT about this corner of the internet, she was informed, educated, eloquent, sincere and genuinely probably the strongest person I've ever "known" in the face of unimaginable adversity. That goes for Aisha too. I am appalled that TT thinks she can use Emily's name to bring attention to herself or even the mere suggestion that they are somehow the same. :(
Where is this? I canโ€™t find it? Awful. Emily was amazing.
---
To scrub the negative comments permanently maybe? Yes, it makes no sense.
---
Emily H. is not tagged as of a couple minutes ago.

"cancer diet"๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†

keywords":["cancer","cancer journey","cancer survivor","hospital","adenocarcinoma","fighting cancer","tamilgirl","bowel cancer","colorectal cancer","cancer support","cancer diet","cancer patient","chemotherapy","radiation","cancer surgery","heal cancer","cancer girl","Macmillan","macmillan support","royal Marsden","liver","hatecancer","chronic","chronic illness","standuptocancer","cancer scans","cancer research","boyfriend","doctor","tiktok","hospital vlog","hospital life","indian","surgeon","srilankan","stage 3 cancer"]
Does someone have a foto of when she was tagged?

Reactions: 5
I was just reading the newest developments on the HIN page, I recommend you to check it out. People are discussing the newest blunder by Tiffany (those tags).

I found Emily H.'s name in the tags on two older videos: "I Want to Live" and "Phone Call from Hospital"
There may be more.
Screenshot 2023-02-22 at 9.53.26 PM.png

Bowelbabe tag in "NO BIOPSY TAKEN by surgeon!!
Screenshot 2023-02-22 at 10.07.21 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1976237What is this person on about? Even Tiffany can get the right blueberries, right?! ๐Ÿ˜‚
"Real" blueberries are a thing. I'm from Poland and we know the difference between "American blueberry" and "forest blueberry". Two different fruits/berries even if they may look a little bit alike. Forest blueberry is smaller, purple inside and packed with much more heathy stuff. American blueberry which you get in store is bigger and whitish-yellowish inside and not as nutritious.

Reactions: 6
"Real" blueberries are a thing. I'm from Poland and we know the difference between "American blueberry" and "forest blueberry". Two different fruits/berries even if they may look a little bit alike. Forest blueberry is smaller, purple inside and packed with much more heathy stuff. American blueberry which you get in store is bigger and whitish-yellowish inside and not as nutritious.
But not a thing we can buy here in a supermarket. Or at all I don't think, even from a garden centre... ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
But not a thing we can buy here in a supermarket. Or at all I don't think, even from a garden centre... ๐Ÿ˜‚
That's exactly it. You can't buy them in a supermarket. You go pick them yourself or buy them on side of the road from people who have just picked them ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am sure they've all been fully schooled by now in consuming various foods and its effects on a colostomy bag. Pity that Tiffany hasn't seen fit to help her audience learn about its use and the adjustments that need to be made to living with it...another lost opportunity.
She answered a comment and said that she only had issues with spinach so far โ€ฆ
That's exactly it. You can't buy them in a supermarket. You go pick them yourself or buy them on side of the road from people who have just picked them ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes we know the difference in France too. We have blueberries from the forest and you cannot buy them in the supermarket, those are the true blueberries and they are delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Heart
In the new video baby Ella comes to visit and Tiffany said "I haven't seen Ella for a very, very long time, and you (the subscribers) haven't seen her either".
I don't understand?? In the vlog about her results she went to her aunt's house and Ella was there (and Astin) and Tiffany hugged her. Is this vlog an old one? Or Tiffany forgot her own lies ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Anything of worth in it?
Did Fluffy Fox ask Tiffany about the tags in the comments? She said she will.

Reactions: 6
In the new video baby Ella comes to visit and Tiffany said "I haven't seen Ella for a very, very long time, and you (the subscribers) haven't seen her either".
I don't understand?? In the vlog about her results she went to her aunt's house and Ella was there (and Astin) and Tiffany hugged her. Is this vlog an old one? Or Tiffany forgot her own lies ๐Ÿ˜„
Was wondering about the comments saying they just saw Ella, she replied to some with a dumb answer. Don't think she can keep tit straight anymore.

Anything of worth in it?
Did Fluffy Fox ask Tiffany about the tags in the comments? She said she will.
Haven't watched and haven't seen a fox comment yet but I'm waiting for it lol. Of course, T already knows what she'll ask since she probably reads that other channel.
Edit: Well fluffy thinks something weird happened and her comment got deleted...I just can't. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Hope she's being sarcastic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can no longer watch Tiffany's videos anymore... lost interest TBH.

I just come and read this thread instead and get the updates!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.