Tiffany Thinks #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys. I have been staying away from this forum but I just had to come back and say this. As expected, T has gone back to her old eating habits post-surgery. Yes, she is cancer free now but that doesn't mean it won't come back! After going through something so extreme and life changing wouldn't you change the very lifestyle that probably contributed to you being in this position in the first place??

No, not T. In yesterday's vlog Darling bought her a giant bar of milk chocolate and in today's vlog she order's a latte and cake for lunch after getting her scans done at the hospital. She's also been putting sweet chili sauce on her food. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
She’s not cancer free. She had clear surgical margins. Huge difference there.
---
"I'm cozy. I'm very cozy. Amma, are you cozy? Are you cozy? You look so cozy"
She’s just playing to TL to give us something to laugh about. Low IQ … small talk is all she has 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What's the timeline on the newest video? Is it still back in January? Did she even give the results of the scans in the title?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's wearing crocs for the hospital and the shopping center???? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'Little
Tiffany doesn't understand it. She's the one who said in October "There's no cancer cells in my body" and in November "My tumor came back" :rolleyes:
I wish she would speak about that to her stupid followers, she needs to be open about where she is and not relying on lots of fluffy blankies and blue hearts to get her through the next five years. She's going to manifest it, apparently 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tiffany doesn't understand it. She's the one who said in October "There's no cancer cells in my body" and in November "My tumor came back" :rolleyes:
You’re right, she doesn’t understand and couldn’t even if you drew her pictures. Mental capacity of a child and no insight to want to improve. Probably why Amma has treated her as a child all her life. Very likely on some spectrum and not likely to change. Sly though and very manipulative. Very clever at mind games. Playing her loving family like a sweetly tuned violin… Quite a scary makeup.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20230226-182029_YouTube.jpg
Wow that comment ! That is real trolling … Why would someone write such a thing … Or maybe it’s true and the person really saw something and wanted to warn Tiffany …
That person also posted this on another video, so not sure she is trying to help...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have two T-shirts. I wanted to get the new blue hoodie too but not sure now after all this keyword tagging mularkey.
You're back? Lol. Wake up! She doesn't care about any of her subs, including you. She didn't delete your question about her tags because you've been one of her most devoted followers! I honestly have zero sympathy for anyone still making excuses for her. One day you're here, questioning her motives. The next day you're back on her channel, defending her indefensible actions.

• Heart
Wow that comment ! That is real trolling … Why would someone write such a thing … Or maybe it’s true and the person really saw something and wanted to warn Tiffany …
Wow. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Reactions: 4
Oh I see. So what's the difference, exactly?
Clear margins only means that the area around the cancer cells showed no cancer after analysis. It doesn't guarantee that cancer isn't in her body as microscopic cells too small to be detected. Cells that migrated from her original cancer. Hence, the need for scans for several years.

• Heart
anyone that thinks that could not happen is more naive than Tiffany and the TL group.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Clear margins only means that the area around the cancer cells showed no cancer after analysis. It doesn't guarantee that cancer isn't in her body as microscopic cells too small to be detected. Cells that migrated from her original cancer. Hence, the need for scans for several years.
Ah, gotcha. Thanks.

Reactions: 4
What's the timeline on the newest video? Is it still back in January? Did she even give the results of the scans in the title?
Yes it’s still back in January and « pre recorded video » of course she didn’t give the results of the scans not even in the pinned comment, you know her haha, she obviously wants to wait and keep those for another episode even if she had those results weeks ago …

Reactions: 5
Oh I see. So what's the difference, exactly?
Clear margins is the medical term for the surgeon having excised the tumour without leaving any remnants behind in the area it was growing. So yes, that solid growth has been completely removed however the cancer cells may have already traveled to other areas and are now starting to bed down and grow roots to embed in another site. This cannot be seen or detected on scanning until the growth is big enough to be detected… actually years of scans now needed to watch and monitor. Cancer free is years away if ever.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.