Tiffany Thinks #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very interesting tidbit. After her surgeon appt, she said the doc told her you should still be in the hospital! And she said I know. I'm really curious now as to why she got out so early. Wondering if she threw another fit. Rest of vid is even more boring. Lots of chatter about the bullet journal she bought Matt. Got him to sit down and open it with her. Wow, so exciting! I noticed Matt's hair is standing up too. Do either of them ever comb their hair? He's morphing into a male Tiffany!
---
Today's vlog has to be one of the most boring yet. It's all: bum, bum, bum, side to side, here's the door we came through, here's the thing I'll lay on when the doctor comes in, we stir tea differently, open your bullet journal with me watching, I could have waited til next week but just had to see the surgeon now, bleah, bleah, bleah.. Of course, early on, she managed to film 3 new We Got This shirts that she had ordered.
Not one bit of useful info except when the doc told her she should still be in hospital.
---

Yep. Except doc told her she should still be in hospital. Would love to learn the circumstances behind her release.
---

So she wanted the surgeon to check out the basement of the hospital? Lol!
Hospitals do not discharge until everyone signs off that they are happy the patient is well and safe to go home.
Given home nurses have been visiting and there are no medical issues that have required a readmission then she is definitely ok to be home. Some drs would leave patients in hospital beds until their stitches came out just to save anything negative from happening and being on their morbidity and mortality data so that actually doesn’t really matter that he made that comment.
You can see she is absolutely fine to be home … just a drama queen extraordinaire!
---
Hospitals do not discharge until everyone signs off that they are happy the patient is well and safe to go home.
Given home nurses have been visiting and there are no medical issues that have required a readmission then she is definitely ok to be home. Some drs would leave patients in hospital beds until their stitches came out just to save anything negative from happening and being on their morbidity and mortality data so that actually doesn’t really matter that he made that comment.
You can see she is absolutely fine to be home … just a drama queen extraordinaire!
I have nil sympathy for TiffanyThinks … she gets what she gets for attracting a financial tag to her sad diagnosis … shame on her for this BS she feeds people in the name of my *cancer* diary!
I care for the Jenny Apples and Krocs in the Kitchen vloggers who give their all to share their treatment and journeys in good faith. Tiffany desperately needs mental health input … she really is a wacky weed!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
OMG that thumbnail picture! She honestly looks like she's been through a famine. Has she chosen that particular image for clickbait? I have not watched the video but surely she could have picked something less dramatic? Hang on, this is Tiffany. Why use a image showing her smiling at HA or her mum when this image will garner more sympathy and viewers.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OMG that thumbnail picture! She honestly looks like she's been through a famine. Has she chosen that particular image for clickbait? I have not watched the video but surely she could have picked something less dramatic? Hang on, this is Tiffany. Why use a image showing her smiling at HA or her mum when this image will garner more sympathy and viewers.
That’s her game!
This really isn’t about her cancer journey … it’s a project she devised after her diagnosis to fund her lifestyle while not working under the heading of *cancer* … every part of her videos are staged to gather emotion. Shame to use cancer not in good faith 🤢
---
Agree she looks thin but I’m not very ginormous and if someone filtered my picture with colour effects to look dull and yellow, I too could be made to look
drawn insipid and on the throes of death.
All part of her scheme … all at your service ✅

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Hey @PuzzlesAndWine I wanted to show you an example of the video editing which I was talking about earlier. Its a light filter in 'beauty scenes' which causes areas to light but purposely creates dark areas. So on this image where it shows her undereyes to appear 'dark' do you notice the straight line of light down her nose. I have highlighted it on a screenshot taken at 1min & 40 seconds in to the video.
If that setting wasnt applied, Tiffanys face would appear darker all over.
---
She needs to see her CNS nurse to ask if she can take the covering off her neck? This is the nonsense that she bothers nurses with. Told her it will come off in the shower, but its "stuck on", and T hasn't just thought to remove it?
Such drama. Been through extensive surgery and still dramatises things. I think T needs to spend just 1 day on a ward with stage 4 patients or at a palliative care day centre, it would make her thank her lucky stars and maybe stop her dramatising. Openly says nurses have visited to check on things but thats not good enough for T, T needs to see the surgeon because he was the one that did the surgery? Errr he is a surgeon, not a nurse. How is she going to cope when he discharges her back to oncology? Cry and make demands that he see her?
---
She doesn't eat enough - the way that she picked at that egg, she would have to be eating all day non stop to even maintain her weight, healing uses up energy. When she does eat, it's the wrong things, between them they seem to have minimal idea about nutrition.
No excuses. The hospital provided her with meal replacement shakes. We saw them. T's got access to 2 commonly prescribed brands. If she didn't want to eat at all, those shakes would maintain weight. As daisy correctly pointed out and from my experience with my husband, being discharged home is because you have been deemed fit enough to recover at home. Recovery isn't laying down and limiting yourself. Recovery is gradually building yourself up each day. Pushing that bit extra each day. Laying around causes weakness and muscle wasting. I find it difficult to have empathy for T because I know there is absolutely no way they would have advised her to go home and lay around in pyjamas for weeks.
---
And will someone please teach her how to apply lip balm. Its not lip and moustache balm. Why does she apply it like a young kid would? How can the staff sit and chat to her when she looks like poohs been eating from the honey pot.
---
WHY does she need to tell us which door they came through? She does it all the time. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
And don't forget we all need telling who is driving. "Matts driving", just incase we mistake him for worzel gummidge. Some reassurance to viewers? " Matts driving and Ammas sat at the side". Like we are all thick?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She needs to see her CNS nurse to ask if she can take the covering off her neck? This is the nonsense that she bothers nurses with. Told her it will come off in the shower, but its "stuck on", and T hasn't just thought to remove it?
Such drama. Been through extensive surgery and still dramatises things. I think T needs to spend just 1 day on a ward with stage 4 patients or at a palliative care day centre, it would make her thank her lucky stars and maybe stop her dramatising. Openly says nurses have visited to check on things but thats not good enough for T, T needs to see the surgeon because he was the one that did the surgery? Errr he is a surgeon, not a nurse. How is she going to cope when he discharges her back to oncology? Cry and make demands that he see her?
---

No excuses. The hospital provided her with meal replacement shakes. We saw them. T's got access to 2 commonly prescribed brands. If she didn't want to eat at all, those shakes would maintain weight. As daisy correctly pointed out and from my experience with my husband, being discharged home is because you have been deemed fit enough to recover at home. Recovery isn't laying down and limiting yourself. Recovery is gradually building yourself up each day. Pushing that bit extra each day. Laying around causes weakness and muscle wasting. I find it difficult to have empathy for T because I know there is absolutely no way they would have advised her to go home and lay around in pyjamas for weeks.
I had to go back and check what she was talking about, I could not believe it was just those dressings. She has them all over her body apparently? 🤔
And yes, I include not drinking the shakes in that. She always made a big deal out of drinking one, like they were poison. She could easily drink several a day if she chose.
And I agree, all the laying about, it's not going to help at all to build strength, she needs to look at Petrina, same op, same hospital, totally different, even with her dodgy kidneys.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
OMG she wants help from the hospital with transportation... she needs a private ambulance for every appointment from now on. I'm starting to dislike just everyone, Amma, HA and the little princess
Me too. I used to really like Amma, but I had a complete change of heart when T said the reason her mum likes wearing the we got this t shirts is because people come up to her and ask her how her and T are. I now see Amma in a different light.
Re: Hospital transportation. Drama!!! Why doesn't she consider patients that require patient transport such as those without family or support? Those that cant drive?
They lack common sense.
Why did both Matt and Amma need to go to the hospital? Common sense says that one of them should have dropped the passenger seat as far back as possible and have T lay down in the passenger seat, either Amma or Matt drive and stick the pillows and stuff on the back seat behind the drivers seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She looks like this throughout the vlog. Famine face is right on.

• Haha
I had to go back and check what she was talking about, I could not believe it was just those dressings. She has them all over her body apparently? 🤔
And yes, I include not drinking the shakes in that. She always made a big deal out of drinking one, like they were poison. She could easily drink several a day if she chose.
And I agree, all the laying about, it's not going to help at all to build strength, she needs to look at Petrina, same op, same hospital, totally different, even with her dodgy kidneys.
Those dressings! Patients know when they are at the stage of peeling to take them off. I cant imagine weeks later asking a support nurse what to do with them? Id be embarrassed. T lacks pride and grace I have noticed. Even if she cant brush her hair ( yes I am making an excuse), why couldn't Amma brush her hair knowing they was attending a consultation? No pride!
And today Petras posted a video of her holding her partners hand walking at normal speed down a road? While T is laying in the house have "sleepies" "snoozes" with 2 slaves pandering to her needs.
T cant do an update and hasnt given a real time update for weeks, but she manages to order 'merch', shop for Matt a journal etc? We are seeing highly edited videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is anyone here keeping up with the latest comments on her SUTC? I bet she's raging that they can't be deleted.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Me too. I used to really like Amma, but I had a complete change of heart when T said the reason her mum likes wearing the we got this t shirts is because people come up to her and ask her how her and T are. I now see Amma in a different light.
Re: Hospital transportation. Drama!!! Why doesn't she consider patients that require patient transport such as those without family or support? Those that cant drive?
They lack common sense.
Why did both Matt and Amma need to go to the hospital? Common sense says that one of them should have dropped the passenger seat as far back as possible and have T lay down in the passenger seat, either Amma or Matt drive and stick the pillows and stuff on the back seat behind the drivers seat.
Yayyyyyyyy Saydee!!! You are so switched on and clever. You are so practical and correct with all that you say. Not rocket science but plain and simple basic thinking is so far beyond these clowns 🤡🤡🤡 that they could honestly start their own clown franchise. Not sure where this lot were educated but it sure is obvious they were sitting up the back way too often. Dumb as dogs tit and declining.
I honestly don’t think there is any ‘true’ romance between dumb and dumber, it seems more of a senior adviser role Matt has and Tiffany is the novice. One laughs HA and the other cries and blows air! Not quite the match made in heaven … I think Matt should run for the (Irish) hills and TiffanyThinks should just settle back into her vegetative state on the sofa and stay cozy with Amma forever more!

I’m wondering if Series 2 will be a thriller or comedy or drama 🤔🤔🤔🤔
---
Is anyone here keeping up with the latest comments on her SUTC? I bet she's raging that they can't be deleted.
What are they saying?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Matts back in action attempting to break T's neck. True Romance here guys haha.
I noticed the bear hug again. I swear, these two have a very weird dynamic going on.
---
Does anyone ever note that the only movies T seems to watch are rom coms or Disney stuff? I guess it feeds into her fantasy world.
---
I had to laugh that T said she likes her tea strong, like her men! OMG! Matt - strong??? He's anything but. Cones across to me like Casper Milquetoast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
A bleeping egg. For breakfast. 70 calories. Oh and I think 1 slice of toast.. another 70 calories. Pathetic.

Today's video was what.. around ?1 week after discharge from hospital. All this time since the surgery she says she hasn't uploaded in real time because she's too unwell to film/edit.. well it seems that all she has done over the last six weeks is film and edit. She just chooses to prioritise the old ones. We're going to get all the updates, just a month behind. How generous of her :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Whoa, this comment. I wonder how long it will last?
It's all true. She looks like she's wasting away. Her eating habits were already horrible. Now, with the stoma, she has to be more selective in what she can consume. I expect her to lose more weight.
---
Matts back in action attempting to break T's neck. True Romance here guys haha.
And yet the Dolt Cult thinks they're so cute together! Yuck. He's like a bear stalking his prey. And she acts like a 5 year old around him. Freaky relationship!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Where can I find Petrina please, I’d love to see the recovery videos of someone who had the same op as T.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I watched the beginning again. She is SO thin! Her head looks huge because her shoulders, neck and torso are stick-thin. She truly looks unwell. She should still be in the hospital. A sub posted that she was discharged early from the hospital too, went home, developed a bad infection, drove back to hospital, had to be readmitted because stitches had burst. T better be careful or she'll end up sick again.
Yes...looks like she started to lose weight right after leaving the hospital. I suspect the docs wanted her to stay longer just for that reason. She even had a feeding tube for awhile. Probably the most calories she had in a long time.

That whole video was very strange. When Matt said ha I jumped! And the tea clockwise or counter clockwise? What about people who don’t put sugar or milk in their tea? And the hawking of the T-shirts yikes!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
That whole video was very strange. When Matt said ha I jumped! And the tea clockwise or counter clockwise? What about people who don’t put sugar or milk in their tea? And the hawking of the T-shirts yikes!
Full of fluff (are you reading Fluffy?), very, very, very repetitive. Did I mention repetitive? Nonsensical stuff being filmed such as T scooping out a soft booked egg! Was that her entire breakfast? And jabbering on and on about buying Matt a journal. The obligatory product hawking. Pointing out which door she used to enter the exam room from! Who the hell cares, seriously! And repeating ad nauseum about shifting side to side, and why standing up is better, and why she didn't want to reschedule her appt. Each vid seems worse than the last. The only thing I took away from it all was that she's in a lot of pain and she looks more frail than ever. Seriously, she looks like those pix one sees of concentration camp survivors or almost as bad.

Where can I find Petrina please, I’d love to see the recovery videos of someone who had the same op as T.
She's on Instagram (Petrinabarber), so more photos than videos. I think she also has a blog/podcast thingy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.