Tiffany Thinks #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cake and fried potatoes! Why!?

Edit: AND more CHOCOLATE!
You forgot the icing on the cake: the icing on more than half of the cake!!
The other less-than-half was supposed to be for Matt and her mom because they didn't want icing. So, Tiffany would get more than half of the cake topped with sugar and whatever else comprised the icing.
Question: Will she vlog her next visit to the dentist?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, alright, she was given clear scans all around, she says, bless her heart.
Or was she . . ?
Why isn't there ever a real medical professional giving the info ?
She really has a colonoscopy?? I haven't heard a peep about it since her being home, magically it must be easy-peasy !

JK :) Plz excuse my now paranoid thinking, compliments of watching her *cancer* vids.

Honestly, thank you God for her results, even if just for now.

So who's up for crashing the "We Got This" party ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, alright, she was given clear scans all around, she says, bless her heart.
Or was she . . ?
Why isn't there ever a real medical professional giving the info ?
She really has a colonoscopy?? I haven't heard a peep about it since her being home, magically it must be easy-peasy !

JK :) Plz excuse my now paranoid thinking, compliments of watching her *cancer* vids.

Honestly, thank you God for her results, even if just for now.

So who's up for crashing the "We Got This" party ?
She no longer has an anus and rectum and colon so no more colonoscopies. I guess it's just scans from now on.

I agree. Who knows what the doctors told her. Tiffany has never been a reliable narrator.

Reactions: 11
Maybe?
Title of next video: Urgent! Seeing the Dentist *Toothache*
Hungry, anyone? What a sugar-bomb!
IcingOnCake28Feb.png

• Haha
So, Ep 1 of 'Tiff & Matt's Cosy Cooking Show'

Tiff is in the kitchen, Matt rushes in, goes 'Ha!' and wrestles Tiff to the floor.
From the floor;
Tiff: Darling Matt's here! He came through that door there (points). I'm just going to have a little nap here, Matt's going to make my favourite Hash browns, aren't you darling?!
Matt grins manically 'Ha!, and chops furiously.
Amma enters the kitchen.
Tiff wakes up, yawns and stretches dramatically.
Tiff: Amma's here! She came through that door there (points). Matt, Amma's here, look everybody, Amma's here.
Amma waves.
Tiff: Amma, Amma, Darling's making hash browns, Darling, make a hash brown for Amma. I will have just a tiny bit, but I do love hash browns a lot a lot a lot.
Later...
Tiff: I had a lovely nap on the floor now we are going to try Darling's hash browns...Mmm, Darling these are yummy! How much would you pay for these? I would pay £3... yeah £3,

Nope, I can't keep it up... kill me now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So, Ep 1 of 'Tiff & Matt's Cosy Cooking Show'

Tiff is in the kitchen, Matt rushes in, goes 'Ha!' and wrestles Tiff to the floor.
From the floor;
Tiff: Darling Matt's here! He came through that door there (points). I'm just going to have a little nap here, Matt's going to make my favourite Hash browns, aren't you darling?!
Matt grins manically 'Ha!, and chops furiously.
Amma enters the kitchen.
Tiff wakes up, yawns and stretches dramatically.
Tiff: Amma's here! She came through that door there (points). Matt, Amma's here, look everybody, Amma's here.
Amma waves.
Tiff: Amma, Amma, Darling's making hash browns, Darling, make a hash brown for Amma. I will have just a tiny bit, but I do love hash browns a lot a lot a lot.
Later...
Tiff: I had a lovely nap on the floor now we are going to try Darling's hash browns...Mmm, Darling these are yummy! How much would you pay for these? I would pay £3... yeah £3,

Nope, I can't keep it up... kill me now.
Very accurate!

I should be clear she herself did not declare that will be the focus but today it was the greasy breakfast by Matt, Cake by Tiffany and dinner by Matt. Then the mention of no more cancer talk...so just my conclusion.
What I find funny is that for several videos I saw people saying stuff like You guys should do a cooking show or I'd watch a cooking show with Matt and I thought at the time, these have to be "fake" comments to get the engagement up for that type of channel. Haha now after this I really wonder!

Of course but at this stage it's as good as it gets, some aren't so lucky.
You are right, some many aren't so lucky, I'm happy for anyone that gets a clean scan, no matter who they are, nobody deserves the anxiety and a life of worrying, but the way things work out sometimes feels so unfair when you're on the other end.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
At the end of the vid she makes a cake or Amma makes it and she adds frosting. Also Ha makes hash browns and she eats one. So her bad eating habits and eating disorder haven't changed and clearly won't. She's still rail thin. To me she's noticeably thinner than b4 surgery.
---

Sending him a message and hoping the Dolt Cult pressures him?
She’s always been thin. Tiffany is alive and well. Many don’t get a chance. Leopards don’t change their spots.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Of course but at this stage it's as good as it gets, some aren't so lucky.
Exactly. I'm a bit tired of everyone predicting it will return. She had RADICAL surgery ( as did I ) to give her the best chance of it not returning . At her stage I was told it had migrated to a lymph node so I needed post op chemo and radiotherapy- I'm still here 13 years after my colon cancer and 7 ( almost 8) years after my (unrelated) cervical cancer.
Let the poor girl enjoy this positive period , positivity will help her loads.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Good to see you back Saydee! Just realised that haven't seen @Idrisrex on here for a while.
No worries at all @Lolaj ❤
Yes, @PuzzlesAndWine, people are always on about Ha's amazing cooking! If you are as blind and tranced as her subscribers, you will find even Ha's cooking extraordinary! Some of them even ask for a recipe for Amma's juices! What recipe? She chucks a bunch of fruits and vegetables in a juicer! The commenters are such numpties.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes I think so 🥹
How do you explain the keywords thing? Someone said that YouTube selects the words for you?
fluffy you are such a two faced character. Does Tiffany know you post on a gossip website where Tiffany has amassed 20 whole threads because she is a shady character? How can you claim to support Tiffany but will happily post here?
Don’t be looking for pathetic excuses for Tiffany and her sneaky behaviour. Nobody gave 2 hoots about the shite she put out in videos which is why she often went months without vlogging. After her diagnosis she decided to use the diagnosis to get viewers. Why would she be tagging 2 of the most well known cancer bloggers in her videos? She isn’t tagging just anyone who vlogs their journey, she’s selected 2 of the most popular bloggers. The fact she did this after they both died is sick! Using their YouTube names to get HERSELF noticed. You are just as sick for excusing her.
---
Exactly. I'm a bit tired of everyone predicting it will return. She had RADICAL surgery ( as did I ) to give her the best chance of it not returning . At her stage I was told it had migrated to a lymph node so I needed post op chemo and radiotherapy- I'm still here 13 years after my colon cancer and 7 ( almost 8) years after my (unrelated) cervical cancer.
Sue you are posting on a gossip site? People are going to speak what they feel. The “poor girl”? She isn’t a girl, she is a woman.
Many have RADICAL surgery and still have recurrences. Are you suggesting those patients are ‘negative’.?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Good to see you back Saydee! Just realised that haven't seen @Idrisrex on here for a while.
Thanks Leonor.
My husband was admitted into hospital with no real warning, and likely he won’t be returning home. I’m with family and in an area with rubbish internet signal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
What I find funny is that for several videos I saw people saying stuff like You guys should do a cooking show or I'd watch a cooking show with Matt and I thought at the time, these have to be "fake" comments to get the engagement up for that type of channel. Haha now after this I really wonder!

You are right, some many aren't so lucky, I'm happy for anyone that gets a clean scan, no matter who they are, nobody deserves the anxiety and a life of worrying, but the way things work out sometimes feels so unfair when you're on the other end.
In my world it’s called kissing arse. I assume most of t’s subs are adults. Matt isn’t Gordon Ramsey. A cooking show! Tiffany’s makes the same banana bread repeatedly? She has a vid of her and Tiroy making it 9 years ago. What else does she make? Some of those subs are way too attached.

• Haha
Thanks Leonor.
My husband was admitted into hospital with no real warning, and likely he won’t be returning home. I’m with family and in an area with rubbish internet signal.
So sorry, Saydee.
---
In my world it’s called kissing arse. I assume most of t’s subs are adults. Matt isn’t Gordon Ramsey. A cooking show! Tiffany’s makes the same banana bread repeatedly? She has a vid of her and Tiroy making it 9 years ago. What else does she make? Some of those subs are way too attached.
Exactly. They blindly praise everything her or her family do, absolutely without reason or logic. It's like they got hypnotised and are in an alternate reality. Haha I didn't know she made that damn banana bread with Tiroy too. So ridiculous.

Thanks Leonor.
So sorry to see this Saydee.

• Heart
I could not agree more....there are more success stories than bad outcomes and I am sure it takes a bit of time to adjust to the reality that all the pain has been worth it...but Tiffany is getting there (at least based on the videos). At this point I guess each of us will have to decide if as a person we find her interesting enough to want to follow anymore....for me that answer is no not at all. I'll probably watch a bit longer but today really found could not take much of it. She is one lucky girl!!! Hope she decides to take this chance to move on in life without a camera. Thanks for the reality check SueB.

So sorry, Saydee.
---

Exactly. They blindly praise everything her or her family do, absolutely without reason or logic. It's like they got hypnotised and are in an alternate reality. Haha I didn't know she made that damn banana bread with Tiroy too. So ridiculous.
I have good support from our family and amazing friends ❤
Yes in her old vids she makes the same banana bread with Tiroy.
At the moment I struggle to understand her subscribers/supporters, are they so addicted that they would happily watch t make food? And I struggle to understand why any of her supporters would be here on tattle? Unless they don’t understand what tattle is?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.