Tiffany Thinks #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could not agree more....there are more success stories than bad outcomes and I am sure it takes a bit of time to adjust to the reality that all the pain has been worth it...but Tiffany is getting there (at least based on the videos). At this point I guess each of us will have to decide if as a person we find her interesting enough to want to follow anymore....for me that answer is no not at all. I'll probably watch a bit longer but today really found could not take much of it. She is one lucky girl!!! Hope she decides to take this chance to move on in life without a camera. Thanks for the reality check SueB.
I'm proud to announce that I have fully not watched her last 2 vlogs. Not even a peek at the title or comments. I will watch if people on here say that there is something of interest medically. Until then, will not watch again. Hopefully her scans remain clear, she drops the clickbaits, and moves to a silly lifestyle content that I will never watch. I hope, however, that some of you will, hihi, so that the banter on here continues 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks Leonor.
My husband was admitted into hospital with no real warning, and likely he won’t be returning home. I’m with family and in an area with rubbish internet signal.
Sorry to read your update, Saydee ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly. I'm a bit tired of everyone predicting it will return. She had RADICAL surgery ( as did I ) to give her the best chance of it not returning . At her stage I was told it had migrated to a lymph node so I needed post op chemo and radiotherapy- I'm still here 13 years after my colon cancer and 7 ( almost 8) years after my (unrelated) cervical cancer.
Let the poor girl enjoy this positive period , positivity will help her loads.
A bit tired??? This is a gossip site. Folks are free to post what they want. She's no poor girl in my eyes.

Reactions: 9
I could not agree more....there are more success stories than bad outcomes and I am sure it takes a bit of time to adjust to the reality that all the pain has been worth it...but Tiffany is getting there (at least based on the videos). At this point I guess each of us will have to decide if as a person we find her interesting enough to want to follow anymore....for me that answer is no not at all. I'll probably watch a bit longer but today really found could not take much of it. She is one lucky girl!!! Hope she decides to take this chance to move on in life without a camera. Thanks for the reality check SueB.
there are more success stories than bad outcomes? Members who looked at ts stage and grading looked up stats. Discussion was based on stats and risks which you discussed yourself. In fact you posted several times she would either back out or the surgeon would decline surgery because she was too weak. There are success stories for low grade cancers caught early hence why there is a drive to catch cancer early. Tiffany’s wasn’t caught early. She’s had radical surgery to give her the best chance poss because of how advanced disease was. Stats are poor in advanced patients. Some will be lucky, for many surgery won’t change the outcome. Educating others isn’t playing pretend. Those discussing the reality that it could come back aren’t being negative, the stats speak for themselves.
---
So sorry to see this Saydee.
Hey scratty I have been having a mare of a time with internet signal. Can I just ask?…. Komalvlogs? I’m confused by her? I posted about her a while ago because I spotted she was using the •cancer• click bait in her titles? I assumed she was copying t? Trying to get viewers? Am I wrong?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I've got an announcement that T can use for her cooking channel, if it ever happens.

"Welcome all you hungry people to Tiffany's Epicurean Delights! Starring Ha, Ma & Ta-Da (as your hostess)! I hope you've all stocked up on bananas because we're going to share with you 101 ways to cook them! Pasta-nanas, Chicken a la Banana, Banana soup, Jambalaya-nana, and much more! A real banana extravaganza! You'll be eating bananas a lot, a lot, a lot!"
---
Thanks Leonor.
My husband was admitted into hospital with no real warning, and likely he won’t be returning home. I’m with family and in an area with rubbish internet signal.
Very sorry to hear this. Sending a hug to you.
---
She’s always been thin. Tiffany is alive and well. Many don’t get a chance. Leopards don’t change their spots.
I know she's always been thin but to me it's worse than before. Almost emaciated.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So, Ep 1 of 'Tiff & Matt's Cosy Cooking Show'

Tiff is in the kitchen, Matt rushes in, goes 'Ha!' and wrestles Tiff to the floor.
From the floor;
Tiff: Darling Matt's here! He came through that door there (points). I'm just going to have a little nap here, Matt's going to make my favourite Hash browns, aren't you darling?!
Matt grins manically 'Ha!, and chops furiously.
Amma enters the kitchen.
Tiff wakes up, yawns and stretches dramatically.
Tiff: Amma's here! She came through that door there (points). Matt, Amma's here, look everybody, Amma's here.
Amma waves.
Tiff: Amma, Amma, Darling's making hash browns, Darling, make a hash brown for Amma. I will have just a tiny bit, but I do love hash browns a lot a lot a lot.
Later...
Tiff: I had a lovely nap on the floor now we are going to try Darling's hash browns...Mmm, Darling these are yummy! How much would you pay for these? I would pay £3... yeah £3,

Nope, I can't keep it up... kill me now.
So sad the cooking show didn’t feature HA HA egg heads and HA HA egg sandwiches !
I’m rooting for episode 2 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s always been thin. Tiffany is alive and well. Many don’t get a chance. Leopards don’t change their spots.
Saydee, my heart goes out to you and your family. You are in my thoughts. Blessings to your husband; May his journey take him on a gentle breeze to the place where pain and suffering are no more! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks Leonor.
I'm sorry to read this.😔 I'm glad you have family and friends there with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks Leonor.
I am so sorry Saydee, I wish you had more time with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks Leonor.
Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear this! Sending you all my love, prayers, and hugs ❤🙏🏻🫂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks Leonor.
Saydee you are in my thoughts ❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey scratty I have been having a mare of a time with internet signal. Can I just ask?…. Komalvlogs? I’m confused by her? I posted about her a while ago because I spotted she was using the •cancer• click bait in her titles? I assumed she was copying t? Trying to get viewers? Am I wrong?
She reads here Saydee so hopefully she can answer via a comment on her Garden Centre video, she does say there that she used to watch T's vlogs, but whether she made a deliberate attempt to copy her style, she will have to say. She certainly was doing it knowingly in the Garden Centre one 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She reads here Saydee so hopefully she can answer via a comment on her Garden Centre video, she does say there that she used to watch T's vlogs, but whether she made a deliberate attempt to copy her style, she will have to say. She certainly was doing it knowingly in the Garden Centre one 😄
I'm a little confused with Komalvlogs too. Is she also battling cancer or are her vlogs parody?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm a little confused with Komalvlogs too. Is she also battling cancer or are her vlogs parody?
Komal has lymphoma. She's not a parody vlogger but a bit of that has crept in since she tired of T's foot dragging and general evasiveness.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks Leonor.
I am very sorry to hear this, Saydee. Thoughts and best wishes to you.x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks Leonor.
I am so sorry to read this @Saydee xXx
Much love to you and your husband 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks Leonor.
I am so sorry Saydee 💔 It’s so unfair … Nice to know you have amazing support from your family and friends …

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.