Tiffany Thinks #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did they repost it if the comments are still turned off? Makes no sense.
To scrub the negative comments permanently maybe? Yes, it makes no sense.
---
Emily H. is not tagged as of a couple minutes ago.

"cancer diet"😂😆

keywords":["cancer","cancer journey","cancer survivor","hospital","adenocarcinoma","fighting cancer","tamilgirl","bowel cancer","colorectal cancer","cancer support","cancer diet","cancer patient","chemotherapy","radiation","cancer surgery","heal cancer","cancer girl","Macmillan","macmillan support","royal Marsden","liver","hatecancer","chronic","chronic illness","standuptocancer","cancer scans","cancer research","boyfriend","doctor","tiktok","hospital vlog","hospital life","indian","surgeon","srilankan","stage 3 cancer"]

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
---

"cancer diet"😂😆

keywords":["cancer","cancer journey","cancer survivor","hospital","adenocarcinoma","fighting cancer","tamilgirl","bowel cancer","colorectal cancer","cancer support","cancer diet","cancer patient","chemotherapy","radiation","cancer surgery","heal cancer","cancer girl","Macmillan","macmillan support","royal Marsden","liver","hatecancer","chronic","chronic illness","standuptocancer","cancer scans","cancer research","boyfriend","doctor","tiktok","hospital vlog","hospital life","indian","surgeon","srilankan","stage 3 cancer"]
And "cancer research" 😂:LOL:
---
Those post by Komal vlogs have gone from the HIN video or YT is ticking about again.
That HIN channel is weird. There were really long comments criticising Tiffany in a non aggressive way and they all seem to have been removed by the "owner". I feel bad for the people who took their time to type all that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That HIN channel is weird. There were really long comments criticising Tiffany in a non aggressive way and they all seem to have been removed by the "owner". I feel bad for the people who took their time to type all that.
:ROFLMAO:Who really knows who is behind any YT channel, could be someone promoting T's channel, could be someone who wants to out her, could be a doctor at the RM (not likely but I do believe anything is possible now:rolleyes:) It's all craziness.

• Haha
  • Wow
I've come to believe a lot of influencers are weird and $$$ is the sole motivation for a lot of them, but not all. Just the title, "infuencer", has always rubbed me the wrong way. I might watch a YT channel for info, but I sure as h*ll don't watch to be influenced by a total stranger to buy something they are hawking. It's particularly egregious when someone uses their illness or medical condition in a way that is manipulative or underhanded, in order to rake in the dough. YT itself is fully complicit in this too.
And Tiffany is a master at this, which truly disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My gyneacologist is against mammograms but not because of radiation but because boobs get squeezed and she believes that's very bad for them (for boobs!). She told me that when I reach certain age, she would prefer me to just always get a breast ultrasound.
---

She did but never explained why. I think she expected to stay for 3 days but stayed for 5.
I am very surprised any medical doctor would recommend an ultrasound instead of a mammogram. Ultrasound is not sufficient as a substitute. An MRI might be an acceptable substitute but I’m not a radiologist so can’t say for sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I watched a few seconds here and there of Ts current vid with the sound turned off. Wanted to see how she looked. To me, she doesn't look good. Gaunt, huge circles under her eyes, WAY too thin. Yet the Dolt Cult, like a Greek chorus, are all posting how wonderful she looks. Lol. What loons they are. One question to anyone who watched- was this also pre recorded or is she back to posting in the present? If in the present, her gaunt frame is even more alarming.
---
I watched a few seconds here and there of Ts current vid with the sound turned off. Wanted to see how she looked. To me, she doesn't look good. Gaunt, huge circles under her eyes, WAY too thin. Yet the Dolt Cult, like a Greek chorus, are all posting how wonderful she looks. Lol. What loons they are. One question to anyone who watched- was this also pre recorded or is she back to posting in the present? If in the present, her gaunt frame is even more alarming.
I just looked again and it does say pre recorded in the info section. But I'm wondering how long ago? Her clear margins visit was obviously filmed in early to mid January, so is she still foisting old vids onto people?

Look at Tiffany’s answer I love it 🤣 she wants to help but she doesn’t know what to do though … Obviously she doesn’t know what to do she would like to be a mentor for teenagers who have cancer but only if they want to speak about hot chocolates Disney movies and the garden center and never about cancer .,. She doesn’t like cancer patients ( why the person suggested teenagers ? God only knows, why not adults ?…maybe the person thought Tiffany was a teenager or because of the match of maturity level ) she doesn’t like to talk about anything related to cancer she doesn’t do any research she « knows nothing about cancer » in her own words … How could she be a mentor for teenagers who have cancer ? Anyway get prepared because she is going to do something, we don’t know what yet but maybe it will be a good thing … Hopefully …

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
And "cancer research" 😂:LOL:
Oh ffs, the audacity! To think these poor peeps who enter "cancer research" or "cancer diet" in a search engine are going to have her videos show up because she uses these hashtags. That's a travesty. She must have copied someone else's hashtags to use for herself. What a joke. :rolleyes:

Do you have a link or full name of that channel?

Just the title, "infuencer", has always rubbed me the wrong way.
Me, too, it's a pet peeve of mine. I purposely refuse to buy anything these so called "influencers" are peddling, it has the opposite reaction in me, it turns me absolutely against the product. 🤮

Look at Tiffany’s answer I love it 🤣 she wants to help but she doesn’t know what to do though …
I thought she said she would volunteer at RM once she was well?!!

• Heart
I am very surprised any medical doctor would recommend an ultrasound instead of a mammogram. Ultrasound is not sufficient as a substitute. An MRI might be an acceptable substitute but I’m not a radiologist so can’t say for sure.
I used to think the way you do, however, the interesting thing is that I heard from my cousin and aunt who live in France that over there, an ultrasound is done when the results of the mammogram show an area that needs more 'investigating.' This protocol of mammogram first, then ultrasound second to check a specific region of the breast implies that ultrasound is more accurate, though I don't know.
Mammograms are done by technicians (and interpreted by doctors? (I would hope.)) However, ultrasounds are done by the doctors themselves. (all of mine were. Even a simple ultrasound of my thyroid was done by a doctor.) Therefore, the cost of the personnel to do an ultrasound is more expensive than the cost of the personnel to do a mammogram. On the other hand, ultrasound machines are cheap compared to mammogram machines.

So, really, the rationale behind the mammography vs. ultrasound is not totally clear to me. There has been at least one book written about the corruption in the mammogram industry in the US, the industry that produces those machines, and that it was this industry that pushed this mode of testing. Ultrasounds were available before mammograms, so they tried to take their place and provide 'quick' testing that technicians could do vs. an ultrasound that is usually done by a doctor. So, they replaced a completely safe method of testing (ultrasounds) by one requiring a complicated machine and radiation.

MRI's are very accurate, though. Now, there are many articles online about breast MRI's. It seems as if breast MRI's may eventually become more mainstream. I am not in that industry, so I really don't know, but I hope that MRI's eventually outphase mammography because of the radiation and also because of the possible disfigurement of the breast that can occur with ligaments being torn during a mammogram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Here's the link for the one vid on there. Several of us here are commenting there too.

Her crazy cultists have discovered this page now and are as oblivious as always. They are always regurgitating the same silly points.
"Just remember she is fighting to stay alive" - 😂 Does she mean we must accept her bullshit cause she has cancer?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her crazy cultists have discovered this page now and are as oblivious as always. They are always regurgitating the same silly points.
"Just remember she is fighting to stay alive" - Does she mean we must accept her bullshit cause she has cancer?
"Stop this right now"!!! These people are lunatics. That last one sounded like a schoolmarm!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂 🤣
"MY ADVISE to you is to stop this right now!!" A governess talking to naughty children.
And don't behave like this ever again, now go and sit on the naughty chair... I will have a word with your parents later on! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You are not cancer free till 5 years post.
I don’t know that???
---
Whether someone has cancer or not, scans involving ionizing radiation (i.e., x-rays, radioactive tracers) pose a health risk because the effects of ionizing radiation are cumulative in the body. When the risk of cancer recurrence is elevated, or higher than normal for whatever reason in a patient, the risk of the patient developing cancer from whatever pre-existing health condition he or she has is higher than the risk of developing radiation-induced cancer. In this case, the risk-to-benefit (of scans involving radiation) for a cancer patient weighs in favor of the benefit. For someone who is not at an advanced risk for cancer, the risk-to-benefit of having scans involving radiation weighs more heavily on the risks rather than the benefits.
That being said...Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI's) and Ultrasounds (Sonograms) are totally safe! MRI's use radio-waves and magnetic fields, and ultrasounds are just mechanical sound waves.

Cancer was not necessarily hiding for 17 years. Please see next comment.

Radiation-induced cancer could have occurred and been developing for 17 years. Ionizing radiation breaks bonds in cellular DNA. Damaged DNA can cause cancer over time. Therefore, a different cancer or cancer in another part of the body 17 years later could also have been due to all the radiation from the scans. Earlier I had researched radiation-induced breast cancers (due to mammograms), and I was surprised to learn that there is a certain percentage of breast cancers (albeit small) that are, statistically, attributed to the cumulative effect of the radiation from mammograms, for example. (Because of this, there are centers that do breast MRI's instead of mammograms.) Statistics were taken in Nordic countries for years. In fact, Nordic countries have extensive medical data and subsequent studies, and this is known in medical research.

In the Chernobyl nuclear reactor disaster, the people in the immediate vicinity died in days, in weeks, or in months due to radiation burns. However, scientists who necessarily went there to try to contain further leaks after the initial explosion did not die on the spot or in a few months. They developed cancers several years later, and they knew they would, due to the cumulative effect of the radiation to which they had been exposed.
radiation isn’t used in RCC. It doesn’t work on RCC unfortunately
---
---

"cancer diet"😂😆

Wow how sly
---
---

"cancer diet"😂😆

Tiffany was using the Emily Haywood to get views at the start

Last edited:
  • Angry
And don't behave like this ever again, now go and sit on the naughty chair... I will have a word with your parents later on! :ROFLMAO:
The governess is running around there defending Tiffany like crazy. pjcee58 is handling her very well.

My ultrasound picked up a breast cancer that did not show on my mammogram (same day).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I watched the l 0 N G latest video and came away with: Amma looks like she has aged a lot a lot this past year and T flinched when Ha came towards her. She should have thought of nightgowns Way before this and she finally ate more than a bite. Is T lurking here?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.