Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence but this is one of the funniest comments I have read on tattle. Tiffanyā€™s voice? The baby voice! Haha!
Her 'Tea with Tiffany' voice is the type of voice I was thinking about when I had made that comment. Also, when she is alone, she doesn't revert to the baby voice. I much prefer to listen to her when she is not interacting childishly with others, and tend to fast-forward scenes depicting her extended family or friends.
---

View attachment 1930924
HaHa brings one of his special tubby sandwiches for Lotalot
Haha is really 'Ugg-and-Egg'. Then, the mother of all Teletubbies would definitely be MaAmma. She would be the one holding the hairbrush while running after Lot-a-Lot, all while the song "I Want to Brush your Haiaiaiai r" is playing to the Beatle's tune of "I Want to Hold Your Haaaaand."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Many of you are missing the point as to why Tiffany amassed so many followers. She appeared on stand up to cancer which is aired. People watch and then follow on social media. All those that appear n stand up to cancer draw the same amount of attention. Have a cancer diagnosis and want a following? Reach out to stand up to cancer. Itā€™s been discussed at length, so I wonā€™t go into the details again.
T didnā€™t have many followers until she appeared on stand up to cancer, then boom! The same way other cancer patients amass followers. Standup to cancer is the reason.
But after watching a few of her vids, why are they still there???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have not checked in on Tiffany for a while but she is still posting vlogs from hospital? She's really dragging it out. Won't it be two months since surgery this month?

Reactions: 10
Because of the way she makes them feel part of something? Even part of an online family!
So I go back to my original comment that her Dolt Cult is largely a collection of pathetic, not too bright, possibly lonely people.
---

I have not checked in on Tiffany for a while but she is still posting vlogs from hospital? She's really dragging it out. Won't it be two months since surgery this month?
Yep, still posting her hospital vids where she explains for the 1,561st time how she has to turn from side to side every 2 hours, how she has "wires" coming out of her body, how there's a wire in her tummy, how Amma brushed her hair . . . interspersed with crying jags, views of her room, chatter about her decorative lights . . . Bleah, bleah, bleah.

Reactions: 11
I spotted something in her recent video which hasnā€™t been discussed here. All of us discuss and suggest she needs therapy? How many said she wasnā€™t prepared for surgery? Overall she has puts out the notion that sheā€™s vulnerable, scared ā€˜little girlā€™. We discussed the way she blocks out things and assumed she got sick to avoid appointments?
Did it occur to you that Tiffany may be getting support? No, me neitherā€¦.. untilā€¦
In the video before last (I think), T started discussing how fantastic her surgeon is. She then said she is thankful to all the nurses, her CANCER SUPPORT nurse, physio and others who prepared her and supported her for surgery, because if they had not have done that, waking up from this type of surgery would be a shock.
That confirms Tiffany does have a named CSN. Tiffany also said her support nurse went to visit her and she cried to her.
For non uk tattlers, a cancer support nurse isnā€™t a Macmillan nurse or a random support nurse. They are employed to support patients with everything a patient needs. Available via email or phone mon to Fri.
I quietly assumed that maybe T hadnā€™t been allocated one and maybe it was only stage 4 patients that got allocated a SUPPORT nurse. Or maybe not all hospitals employ them (postcode lottery?), but T mentioned her, along with all the prep she had prior to surgery.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I watched the guy have PE on surgeons at the edge of kife' on iPlayer last night and the poor guy had his surgery over 2 days- was taken to ICU with the wound still open, still anaesthetised and they carried in the next day . The bladder seemed to be the most complicated part- guess in that respect, Tiffany is 'lucky'. His recovery afterwards was remarkable.

One thing really struck me though- Tiffany is Tiny. I couldn't imagine them all working inside her tiny torso in the way they were on that big guy. It also explained to me why my scar between my sternum and symphysis pubis.

Reactions: 9
But after watching a few of her vids, why are they still there???
After thinking of your question a little deeper I have some thoughts.
Letā€™s go back to tā€™s stand up to cancer appearance. After saying she is stage 4 she says she copes because she has a loving Tiffany thinks YouTube family that support her and she relies on them. Viewers watching would be curious? It was free advertising for Tiffany! The only stand up to cancer appearance thatā€™s ever mentioned YouTube! Emily and peewee Tom didnā€™t mention YouTube. T specified her channel name.
T is a bit of a copy cat but itā€™s subtle. I believe she had done some homework. Here are some examples.
Emily sat outside the royal marsden on the steps. T went to the exact same location and someone took a picture of Tiffany, sat right there exactly where Emily sat.
Natalie 2 years ago posted a photo of herself after she had PE. Behind Natalie is her sofa with a cushion. The cushion says, ā€œI got thisā€. That photo is on Nats instagram 2 years ago. Tiffany gets diagnosed, discusses potential PE surgery then starts using ā€˜We got thisā€™.
Natalie posted a pic after surgery. Her first walk. Lo and beholdā€¦.. T posts a video of her first walk.
How does T keep followers? Suckers them in. Tell them she loves them a lot. Tells them their prayers are working. Invites people to become an online family together. T makes lonely people feel included.
Then there are viewers like me. I find it almost funny behaviour and find her behaviour predictable. I guess what she will say or how she will act before it happens.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think i understand now the way she lives.
She said "You know i'm always blocking things out, and this is the only thing in my life i can't block out (her new body after the surgery) so until i feel normal again (in her body), until i can live normal again i'm not going to talk to my friends and family".
She also said it was her choice, she made this decision (not to talk to anyone) and she doesn't regret it.

The way i see it - Tiffany always, ALWAYS wants to be this happy nice little girl with her family and friends, who talks about pretty clothes and cute gifts. So when she can't do that she thinks it's a problem. She can't be sad or realistic in front of her family, she needs to be their happy girl, because that's who she thinks she really is. Sad Tiffany, Tiffany who's in pain isn't normal and should be fixed. That's what she thinks.
She needs therapy and she can't even understand why all of this is so wrong.
Wow.. you nailed this perfectly. You are absolutely right. She wants to be seen as always being strong like when she says ā€˜I am strong and I know we got thisā€™ she doesnā€™t want people to forget her ā€˜brandā€™ or what she wants the internet to see her as.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her 'Tea with Tiffany' voice is the type of voice I was thinking about when I had made that comment. Also, when she is alone, she doesn't revert to the baby voice. I much prefer to listen to her when she is not interacting childishly with others, and tend to fast-forward scenes depicting her extended family or friends.
I'm sorry I worded my response incorrectly.
I did find what you wrote amusing, but I do appreciate that we are all different and have different tastes in life. Variety is the spice of life afterall :)

When I think of a soothing voice that I think would make a great radio voice? I'd say someone like David Attenborough.

• Heart
Tiffany yhe Queen of Repetition
---

That's what I took away from this one, repeat, repeat, repeat. I dubbed her the Queen of Repetition
---

---

---

She's too upset to talk to family and friends but not too upset to film a 30 min vid and then go thru the comments and delete some!
---

I think some of her depression is reality creeping in, despite her best efforts. She's beginning to realize she might not be cancer free, might be chemo in her future, etc, etc. When she does allow herself to think about it, she freaks out. Also, she surely knows her life will never be the same.
---

Well said. And yes, A LOT, A LOT, A LOT of lies. But she got the desired result. The Dolt Cult is chiming in, ready to canonize her. St. Tiffany, Patron Saint of princesses everywhere.
---

The sly suggestion of getting a tick, tick, tick tee shirt. Here comes more merch. She's waiting for the Dolt Cult to beg her to sell them.
I agree when you said the depression is starting to creep in. She doesnā€™t know what itā€™s like to be sad. She always had this image on being pretty, having a baby voice and always being ā€˜positiveā€™ .. but now she canā€™t distract herself with garden centres, darlingā€™s cooking, or being cozy at home, she is only left with her mind laying in a hospital bed.
---

So she still hasn't talked to family etc in this video? I agree, therapy is what she has needed for so long, at least someone to talk to since it has never appeared she's open with anyone around her.
And what is with her saying she's going to start being selfish (or something like that) in many of her videos, sometimes talking herself into putting herself first, etc.? Is it because someone around her is telling her she's being selfish or has told her in the past that's she's that way?
Trigger warning; eating disorder

Iā€™m just going to give a thought.. not saying itā€™s true. But she hasnā€™t spoken to family and only wants to when sheā€™s better. Fine.. but why? If we look at her last videos, she was very beautiful physically. Many of us also have suspected distorted eating behaviours. When I was in the worst of my eating disorder, i always said if I gained weight, I would starve myself to be back to underweight before I see anyone because everyone knew me as being underweight. Now in tā€™s situation, everyone knew her as the way she presented herself before- face done with makeup, long healthy hair, nails done.. the opposite of what sheā€™s presenting now (ok fine, maybe except those white nails of hers). I do think she is embarrassed and ashamed of her circumstances, as those of us with eating disorders place so much importance of physical appearance. Just a thought :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
@ladyt7087 tagging you here :)

Regarding our discussion?

Here is an example from today. A subscriber asks if T is in hospital?
T replies " @JadeG&BlueParrot I am home now my darling - these are pre recorded videos from when I was in hospital (I am still recovering)
emoji_u1f499.png
emoji_u1f499.png
emoji_u1f499.png
emoji_u1f499.png
emoji_u1f499.png

Calling a complete random subscriber online 'darling'. It draws them in and keeps them coming back.
---

T tells Maggie

tiffanythinks
4 hours ago
@Maggi love youu
emoji_u1f499.png
emoji_u1f499.png
emoji_u1f499.png

---

Is T really this stupid???

"If there are cancer cells on the margins then its gonna mean more chemo, more radio and I am not gonna hear 'you are cancer free". Is she actually expecting any doctor to tell her she is cancer free? Even is her scan shows no evidence of disease, it isn't going to mean she is cancer free.

So todays video. Tiffany wants to hear "you are cancer free", but she might not get what she wants, so the solution is to cry.

Now I know this will upset a few but I do think T needs a bump down to reality. If she deals with realitys of life it will shape her, make her stronger and it might be the making of Tiffany.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Nope, that is not a sandwich, that is a monstrosity. A real sandwich for me is cheese and Branston pickle šŸ˜‹.
Ewww those sandwich things, did he take em in on xmas eve and T eat them on xmas day? And don't forget the present Matt gave T, a navy blue box that of course reminded T of what? Its any shade of blue. Surprised she doesn't try patent all shades of blue

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think i understand now the way she lives.
She said "You know i'm always blocking things out, and this is the only thing in my life i can't block out (her new body after the surgery) so until i feel normal again (in her body), until i can live normal again i'm not going to talk to my friends and family".
She also said it was her choice, she made this decision (not to talk to anyone) and she doesn't regret it.

The way i see it - Tiffany always, ALWAYS wants to be this happy nice little girl with her family and friends, who talks about pretty clothes and cute gifts. So when she can't do that she thinks it's a problem. She can't be sad or realistic in front of her family, she needs to be their happy girl, because that's who she thinks she really is. Sad Tiffany, Tiffany who's in pain isn't normal and should be fixed. That's what she thinks.
She needs therapy and she can't even understand why all of this is so wrong.
I guess she wants to physically isolate herself and only have HaHa and AmMa (ohgawd they rhyme) by her side. Her mental health will worsen with so little interaction with the "outside world". But wait! Ah, the Tiffanythinks family saves the day, providing her with all the much needed interaction she needs! So she's selective with who and how she wants to interact. And YT viewers are feeding her maladaptive way of coping.

Reactions: 7
She's finally realised that the surgery was very much NOT the end point. Matt and Amma should not have played along to this narrative T had created over the last month and a half.
I feel like that private room is not helping her.. being in a 4-bedded room would actually be better, because there is more to see etc and people coming and going.

And no, for the love of God, Tiffany don't do a tick tick tick t-shirt.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.