Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really sorry for Matt. Increasingly, I think Tiffany is just an awful person.

I wish her well but drastic consequences for their lives together aside, he’s now lumbered with this vacuous yet manipulative woman. He’d be a demon in everyone’s eyes if they split up (and maybe that’s the last thing he wants) so he’s stuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel really sorry for Matt. Increasingly, I think Tiffany is just an awful person.

I wish her well but drastic consequences for their lives together aside, he’s now lumbered with this vacuous yet manipulative woman. He’d be a demon in everyone’s eyes if they split up (and maybe that’s the last thing he wants) so he’s stuck.
I’d call him clever if he ran for the hills. I think his long term life with Tiffany will be hell. He will just become chief cook and bottle washer while she swans around pointing to where she wants her fairy lights strung up and of course Amma will just be in the kitchen making juice!
What the heck does that life have to offer ?🤔
Egg sandwich perhaps?

• Heart
Yes we don’t know where Matt was before but she said he was at work I think ? And maybe if he works he cannot come during visiting hours ?

No I doubt it. I don't think anyone needs to know if she had vaginal work?
Well in a way sure no one needs to know if she had vaginal work BUT people who are about to get the same surgery ( or at risk like me) would appreciate to know . And it’s not out of curiosity. Like Maggie with IBD who speaks about how it feels not to have an anus anymore, what it looks like, she speaks about being sexy and what to wear with an ileostomy ( underwears as well) what bag she prefers using when she wants to have sex and why, her partner speaks about ileostomy and sex, how they felt when the ileostomy leaked in the bed when they were in the beginning of their relationship and so many other useful and informative things ! It’s so important especially because it’s taboo and patients who are going to get the same surgery have so many questions and the doctors or the nurses, in the end, they don’t know how a neovagina feels, or what it’s like to have sex with an ileostomy … So ultimately it may be seem odd to some of you but I think it could be the most informative things to speak about actually … Some transgenders who have neovaginas explain how to manage it, how is the surgery the recovery and how it feels … And a few books and French YTubers thankfully have content about sex life after cancer, and thanks to those books, thanks to Maggie and some others who are so open about it, I realized that you could still feel beautiful, confident and have a beautiful sex life with a stoma and it’s so comforting and it can give so much hope to desperate people who are very sure that the cancer / the stoma will mean the end of any kind of romantic and sexual relationship … I personally was so scared of that before reading those books and watching Maggie… Maybe it seems weird to people who think they will never have that kind of surgery, but for those who will get it, or might get it, I can tell you it is quite valuable to know those kind of things. It’s quite rare so it has no price to find good quality content about it.
[/QUOTE]
Yes I can’t be with my husband as much as I’d like…. Bills need paying. Matt had time off and then went back to work. Totally normal.
I disagree. If I needed vaginal reconstruction then I’m sure surgeons and nurses would explain it. I wouldn’t go on YouTube for info. Cancer support nurses are there for info.
Tiffany has never said she risked needing vaginal reconstruction. Members on here dug it up and assumed if Tiffany was having PE then she would need it. You can’t expect someone to discuss something they have never even mentioned. Where has Tiffany once mentioned vaginal reconstruction?
you say this is useful to you? It’s tmi for me. I couldn’t care less what bag someone wears while shagging. And I find it bizarre that anyone else would find it “informative “, but each to their own. We have paid support nurse in the Uk. My bladder nurse doesn’t self Catheterise herself, but she knows very well what my issues are and what it feels like.
“Like Maggie with IBD who speaks about how it feels not to have an anus anymore, what it looks like, she speaks about being sexy and what to wear with an ileostomy ( underwears as well) what bag she prefers using when she wants to have sex and why, her partner speaks about ileostomy and sex, how they felt when the ileostomy leaked in the bed when they were in the beginning of their relationship and so many other useful and informative things ! “
---

A few months ago she explained it - she said she doesn't brush her hair anymore, so when Amma gets tired of seeing her messy hair Amma brushes it.
I think Tiffany enjoys when people do something for her. She would let Amma wash her face and hair if Amma offered.
Why brush your own hair when your mums gonna come and do it? Amma needs to stop babying her. If I saw my husband getting his hair brushed by his mum? A complete turn off. I feel for Matt because I think he can do better, but that’s just me a stranger looking in. He works all day and gets home to cook for Tiffany while she swans around with a camera? I’d expect my husband to have found attention elsewhere if I put a camera before him. I know it sounds mean, but I don’t know what he sees in Tiffany. They don’t have hobbies, common interests. T relies on him to cook and clean. She has no pride in her appearance. Baby talk perhaps? All strange to me.
---

Maggie herself said that after she had her surgery she couldn't find much information about it on youtube (about periods and sex after colectomy) so now she's telling everything to her viewers because it can be useful to other patients.
She also showed her dilators and explained how to use them and how it helps with pelvic floor issues etc. She's a great source of information.
But that is Maggie? Why would anyone here expect Tiffany to switch the camera on and discuss her vagina? Do you not think healthcare professionals discuss things with patients???

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
OMG. Hilarious. ... Telly Tubbies, Telly Tubbies, say Ta Da! ...
And Telly Tubbies sleep alot alot alot.
And not only does T sleep....... She turns to Amma while in hospital and says "I'm gonna have a snooze, are you Amma?" Very normal thing to do isn't it. Go visit your daughter in hospital and have a sleep!! Haha.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe I just watched her latest video and what a load of rubbish she dribbles on with. … I have not been interested in the slightest to watch her pre recorded nonsense but it came up in a feed and I weakened and let it play.
‘Look at my wire but I don’t want to show you my body’
Well what the heck does that mean? If it wasn’t so pathetic she could almost pass as a comedian! 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe I just watched her latest video and what a load of rubbish she dribbles on with. … I have not been interested in the slightest to watch her pre recorded nonsense but it came up in a feed and I weakened and let it play.
Well what the heck does that mean? If it wasn’t so pathetic she could almost pass as a comedian! 🤡
I have to view her offerings through the lens of parody, tis the only way I can cope with her bullshine.

• Haha
I feel the same way. I continue to watch her, just so I can hear what she says. It’s like morbid curiosity at this point. I’m sure the expression on my face is hilarious when I’m watching the video lol She could have made one or two videos to show us some of the stuff in the hospital. She should be updating us in real time by now. It’s so obvious that she is dragging this out for views.

• Heart
  • Haha
I find it hard to believe that T has far more subscribers than Maggie (check her video from yesterday, she is completely candid about making money from her channel), the two are world's apart and yet people flock to the vacuous Tiffanythinks (does she?! 🤣) channel.
Makes me so cross 😕

• Haha
Why does Tiffany apply lip balm around her mouth like that? It covers her lips and a all around her lips? Looks like pooh bears been eating out of his honey pot and its all around his mouth.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I find it hard to believe that T has far more subscribers than Maggie (check her video from yesterday, she is completely candid about making money from her channel), the two are world's apart and yet people flock to the vacuous Tiffanythinks (does she?! 🤣) channel.
Makes me so cross 😕
One reason could be that, not regarding content itself, Tiffany has a near-perfect 'radio' voice: She speaks clearly and smoothly, enunciates well, and, more often than not, has a calming voice. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if her next career would be in radio itself. Listening to Tiffany is calming and leaves an overall positive effect (however made-up or artificial), even though content is lacking and the positivity oftentimes is a result of her naiveté and lack of education on her specific medical situation.

Nevertheless, critiques on her content that have been written on this forum are mostly valid, given that she has 'cancer' in the titles yet doesn't devote that voice of hers to talk much about it. Basically, I have rationalized the use of 'cancer' in her titles to a situational effect: She had been hospitalized because of surgery required to remove cancerous tumor(s) and cancer-riddled organs, so regardless if she talks about it or not, every clip of her hospital videos is a circumstantial cancer video. For this reason, I give all of her hospital videos a pass on the 'cancer' term in the titles: At least anyone who clicks on her hospital 'cancer' videos knows that she is in the hospital because of something related to 'cancer' whether or not she talks about it. However, if, for example, she makes videos in the garden center or at home, in a setting that has nothing to do with a direct cancer circumstance (treatment, surgery, doctor's visits, scans), putting 'cancer' in the title is misleading unless she devotes at least half of the video to a discussion of cancer.

Additionally, there is a contradiction of sorts with what she says and how she acts: She is a full-grown adult yet has a child-like nature and mannerisms. Maybe this is part of her real personality or maybe this is accentuated for the videos. People tend to be attracted to rarities, and the Tiffany 'girl-woman' paradox is attention-getting.

Regardless, Tiffany has a way with smoothness and clarity of language for an overall pleasant listening experience, independent of the content itself. Many other you- tubers do not speak as clearly or pleasantly, or have accents which are unpleasant for some people by nature, such as nasal-tone voices and lack of enunciation. Content is much more critical for those types of you- tubers, in my opinion, because their voices alone may not be attractive. Tiffany is the opposite: For me, her voice is currently a positive factor in the views she is getting, though her content is minimal.

Also, a lot of people outside the British empire really admire the British accent: By nature, it sounds refined and elegant, which is attractive in and of itself. (Tiffany definitely has that going for her in the you- tube world!) Perhaps especially for non-Britishers, it is captivating. (Personally, other English accents I find charming are the US Southern accent, and the US Eastern-Boston-type accent--but not at all the US MidWestern 'twangy' nasal-toned voice!) Anyway, voice and how it is projected and sounds can be a factor in a you- tuber's popularity.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
One reason could be that, not regarding content itself, Tiffany has a near-perfect 'radio' voice: She speaks clearly and smoothly, enunciates well, and, more often than not, has a calming voice. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if her next career would be in radio itself. Listening to Tiffany is calming and leaves an overall positive effect (however made-up or artificial), even though content is lacking and the positivity oftentimes is a result of her naiveté and lack of education on her specific medical situation.

Nevertheless, critiques on her content that have been written on this forum are mostly valid, given that she has 'cancer' in the titles yet doesn't devote that voice of hers to talk much about it. Basically, I have rationalized the use of 'cancer' in her titles to a situational effect: She had been hospitalized because of surgery required to remove cancerous tumor(s) and cancer-riddled organs, so regardless if she talks about it or not, every clip of her hospital videos is a circumstantial cancer video. For this reason, I give all of her hospital videos a pass on the 'cancer' term in the titles even though, and, especially if she doesn't talk about the cancer: Anyone who clicks on her hospital 'cancer' videos knows that she is in the hospital because of something related to 'cancer' whether or not she talks about it. However, if, for example, she makes videos in the garden center or at home, in a setting that has nothing to do with a direct cancer circumstance (treatment, surgery, doctor's visits, scans), putting 'cancer' in the title is misleading unless she devotes at least half of the video to a discussion of cancer.

Additionally, there is a contradiction of sorts with what she says and how she acts: She is a full-grown adult yet has a child-like nature and mannerisms. Maybe this is part of her real personality or maybe this is accentuated for the videos. People tend to be attracted to rarities, and the Tiffany 'girl-woman' paradox is attention-getting.

Regardless, Tiffany has a way with smoothness and clarity of language for an overall pleasant listening experience, independent of the content itself. Many other you- tubers do not speak as clearly or pleasantly, or have accents which are unpleasant for some people by nature, such as nasal-tone voices and lack of enunciation. Content is much more critical for those types of you- tubers, in my opinion, because their voices alone do not have an attractive factor. Tiffany is the opposite: For me, her voice is currently a positive factor in the views she is getting, though her content is minimal.

Also, a lot of people outside the British empire really do like the British accent: By nature, it sounds refined and elegant, which is attractive in and of itself. (Tiffany definitely has that going for her in the you- tube world!) Perhaps especially for non-Britishers, it is captivating. (Personally, other English accents I find charming are the US Southern accent, and the US Eastern-Boston-type accent--but not at all the US MidWestern 'twangy' nasal-toned voice!) Anyway, voice and how it is projected and sounds can be a factor in a you- tubers popularity.
Wow I have a completely different view on this. A near perfect radio voice?? I find her voice irritating and the way she speaks and the vocabulary she uses even more. Hello, the baby voice? And speaking clearly? When? And she starts her sentences with "Where I or Where they ...." which is completely incorrect. Maggie's voice and speech is so much more pleasant to listen to. In addition, she is really smart and has an actual adult vocabulary unlike Tiffany.
I think Tiffany has a lot of subscribers because of the drama that she creates. She goes between tragedy and hope in between vlogs. In one vlog she seems to be "cancer free" (according to her), and in another, the cancer is back, and on and on. People tune in to see how it ends. Will she be cancer free or will she not? People are curious. And her case is quite serious, the more serious the diagnosis, the more clicks it will get. There is a thing in psychology according to which people like to watch tragic things. Oh and morbid curiosity.

I agree with some of your other points, like this: Additionally, there is a contradiction of sorts with what she says and how she acts: She is a full-grown adult yet has a child-like nature and mannerisms. Maybe this is part of her real personality or maybe this is accentuated for the videos. People tend to be attracted to rarities, and the Tiffany 'girl-woman' paradox is attention-getting. I think she is a perfect case for Psychology.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Wow I have a completely different view on this. A near perfect radio voice?? I find her voice irritating and the way she speaks and the vocabulary she uses even more. And speaking clearly? When? And she starts her sentences with "Where I or Where they ...." which is completely incorrect 😂Maggie's voice and her speech is so much more pleasant to listen to. In addition, she is really smart.
I think Tiffany has a lot of subscribers because of the drama that she creates. She goes between tragedy and hope in between vlogs. In one vlog she seems to be "cancer free" (according to her), and in another, the cancer is back, and on and on. People tune in to see how it ends. Will she be cancer free or will she not? People are curious. And her case is quite serious, the more serious the diagnosis, the more clicks it will get. There is a thing in psychology according to which people like to watch tragic things.
Agree to disagree on Tiffany's voice! Although, perhaps you would agree that Tiffany's voice is much more clear in comparison with the mumbled syllables Matt contributes. (Matt should just stick to posing with his egg sandwiches. I could very well see the still-shot of Matt and his sandwich that was captured on this forum be a full-size poster at the entrance of an airport food-court! It almost made me hungry. lol ) I do not know about the Maggie that is mentioned in this forum.
I do agree that the 'Where I' and 'Where they' are grammatically incorrect, but it's so fluffy, right?! The fluffy- and cozy- factors also should be taken into account when comparing you- tubers. Matt's Ugg slippers and egg sandwiches do make for a cozy interlude amidst the drama that is her life!!
(How about another Teletubby: Ugg-and-Egg?)

Also, I didn't mean to imply that her voice is the only reason people watch her videos, but just that it is an added advantage, in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Nevertheless, critiques on her content that have been written on this forum are mostly valid, given that she has 'cancer' in the titles yet doesn't devote that voice of hers to talk much about it. Basically, I have rationalized the use of 'cancer' in her titles to a situational effect: She had been hospitalized because of surgery required to remove cancerous tumor(s) and cancer-riddled organs, so regardless if she talks about it or not, every clip of her hospital videos is a circumstantial cancer video. For this reason, I give all of her hospital videos a pass on the 'cancer' term in the titles: At least anyone who clicks on her hospital 'cancer' videos knows that she is in the hospital because of something related to 'cancer' whether or not she talks about it. However, if, for example, she makes videos in the garden center or at home, in a setting that has nothing to do with a direct cancer circumstance (treatment, surgery, doctor's visits, scans), putting 'cancer' in the title is misleading unless she devotes at least half of the video to a discussion of cancer.

Regardless, Tiffany has a way with smoothness and clarity of language for an overall pleasant listening experience...
Really? I find her immensely irritating to listen to, she can't string a lucid sentence together, the constant repetition, the contant repetition (🤣) and use of baby words. I can think of so many other YTers who speak clearly, can construct proper sentences that actually make sense and who are not so 'ticky' (continual touching of face, flicking of hair and face pulling).
I can only think people are falling for her baby shtick, and want to molly coddle her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agree to disagree on Tiffany's voice! Although, perhaps you would agree that Tiffany's voice is much more clear in comparison with the mumbled syllables Matt contributes. (Matt should just stick to posing with his egg sandwiches. I could very well see the still-shot of Matt and his sandwich that was captured on this forum be a full-size poster at the entrance of an airport food-court! It almost made me hungry. lol ) I do not know about the Maggie that is mentioned in this forum.
I do agree that the 'Where I' and 'Where they' are grammatically incorrect, but it's so fluffy, right?! The fluffy-factor also should be taken into account when comparing you- tubers. Matt's Ugg slippers and egg sandwiches do make for a fluffy interlude amidst the drama that is her life!!

Also, I didn't mean to imply that her voice is the only reason people watch her videos, but just that it is an added advantage, in my opinion.
Yes it's a subjective thing, you just happen to like her voice and the way she speaks and I don't. See I usually love the Northern Irish accent but I don't like Matt and his mumbling and his ideas (the risk and reward crap; doctors are like politicians; you need this surgery to get better, after the surgery you will not have to think about cancer anymore) 😅
Also, I'm usually not that anal about grammar or language mistakes, I make mistakes myself all the time, but Tiffany's irritate me 🤣
Yes I know and I did read your other points and agree with most of them.
Oh no, someone needs to put Matt's face on another Teletubby!

• Haha
Interesting perspectives on why she has the amount of subscribers and views that she does and others don't. I've been trying to figure it out for a while. It's the main reason I read the comments on her channel and other pages but don't watch all the videos. The commenters that hold her on a pedestal so high she has wings are the ones that really baffle me.

Then I wonder why we here continue to watch or wait around to see what happens. Hell I don't know why I even care anymore. (her voice and mannerisms are not it, they grate me to the bone sometimes) I like reading ALL of your opinions and take-aways so that's why I'm here but WHY do I want to know all of your thoughts about someone I have no connection to and obviously could just block the channel from my life and think of something else lol?? But then maybe thinking of this keeps my mind occupied from what else is going on, cuz I got tit going on, and I get angry because I see some of the same avoidance in T with her cancer that is in myself at times? o_O The psychology behind it would be a fascinating and interesting study.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes Tiff unlocks a sense of compulsion in her viewers. She’s so freakily weird. She makes such bad decisions with her health, doesn’t care about learning more about her disease and is addicted to putting out mind-numbingly boring vlogs.
She’s full of contrasts - seemingly sweet and soft hearted but actually self-centred and controlling.
It’s all so odd.

• Heart
I do agree that the 'Where I' and 'Where they' are grammatically incorrect, but it's so fluffy, right?! The fluffy- and cozy- factors also should be taken into account when comparing you- tubers. Matt's Ugg slippers and egg sandwiches do make for a cozy interlude amidst the drama that is her life!!

Her voice??? Ha ha ha.
---

The reason she has so many followers is that there are a lot, a lot of idiots in this world, IMO. The avg IQ in the human population isn't very high, sad to say. Her Dolt Cult are sad, easily led and manipulated dolts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her voice??? Ha ha ha.
---

The reason she has so many followers is that there are a lot, a lot of idiots in this world, IMO. The avg IQ in the human population isn't very high, sad to say. Her Dolt Cult are sad, easily led and manipulated dolts.
I think there is a religious aspect too, a lot of her followers seem to be very fervent, so T being a believer must attract them.

Yes it's a subjective thing, you just happen to like her voice and the way she speaks and I don't. See I usually love the Northern Irish accent but I don't like Matt and his mumbling and his ideas (the risk and reward crap; doctors are like politicians; you need this surgery to get better, after the surgery you will not have to think about cancer anymore) 😅
Also, I'm usually not that anal about grammar or language mistakes, I make mistakes myself all the time, but Tiffany's irritate me 🤣
Yes I know and I did read your other points and agree with most of them.
Oh no, someone needs to put Matt's face on another Teletubby!
I kind of agree with both of you HA! I like her voice ( but I don’t like the baby voice) her enunciation is indeed perfect in my opinion, and I understand everything when she speaks whereas when Matt speaks well … I am so happy to know you think he mumbles ! Cause sometimes when Matt speaks all I hear is mumblings punctuated by HA … I don’t think it’s because he is Irish ? Maybe he is a mumbling person that’s why I don’t understand him very well ?
I am not sure about Tiffany grammar though, sometimes she says things like « the safest » and then says « the most safe » and as a French I am never sure about those things so it leaves me confused about what is the right thing to say … I would have said « the safest » but maybe you can say both ? Even Tiffany doesn’t know which one to use so at least I am not alone …
Oh good idea, I want Matt’s face on a Teletubby too !!! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.