Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched only a few minutes. Another borefest. She spends all sorts of time discussing her rat's nest of hair. Then shows us her room decorations, yet again. I could only take about 2-3 minutes of her nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Today's video was filmed on December 24 and 25, so i think it's confirmed that her surgery was on December 15.

Reactions: 12
In the beginning of the video: "I can't eat much now so when i get home and feel better i'll cook myself a Christmas dinner".
15 minutes later: "Matt, when i get home, will you make me the best Christmas dinner ever? Full Christmas dinner, with Yorkshire pudding and everything?"
love her choices for today to "keep it light" Pain au chocolat, Matts special egg salad and some hash brown. this girl is nuts. HA>

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole family is the same. In October (before the scans) Elodie told Tiffany "What if they do the scans and discover that the cancer is gone, and you're completely healthy".
And remember Matt's "the reward is worth the risk" and "after the surgery you'll never think of cancer ever again, for the rest of your life, and you'll forget you ever had it"
Isn't Elodie an engineer??How could she think that the cancer just go away??

Reactions: 7
So we are up to Christmas Day ... only 37 days behind.

Comments are utterly bizarre, who are these people who think here videos are informative, educational and interesting? Pod people.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So we are up to Christmas Day ... only 37 days behind.

Comments are utterly bizarre, who are these people who think here videos are informative, educational and interesting? Pod people.
what is bizarre as she records these she often says that she will just edit them all to one longer video when she can. She has obviously decided much more profitable to drag them out one after another.
---

I know a pharmacist who thinks covid isn't real
I think Tiffany's family is among the group that did not take it seriously given their behavior but as I recall her father died of covid. Maybe that is not correct...not sure. Did Tiffany even mention getting a vax? Not sure. It is still a hot button topic even today.

Reactions: 8
Also Nicole Coopy who was in Australia (unless that's who you mean). She was selfless and advocated for other cancer patients.
I had no idea she’d died. That was a shock. Fantastic woman. There were loads of videos of her exercising when she really didn’t feel well. She had real guts. 💛

Reactions: 5
For some reason Emily's videos keep coming up in my feed, they are heartbreaking, she was so vital and no BS.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
No this is one of T's super fans. She comments on all T's videos and tags T in pictures.
Remember T does private chat with some of her fans, she has said in a few of her videos that she misses direct messaging them.
How does one become one of Tiffany's 'super' fans? Is Fluffy Fox one of Tiffany's 'super' fans? If any viewer should be a 'super' fan, Fluffy comes to mind in first place. Perhaps now Fluffy is a super fan, has gotten over her initial disappointment about not getting an update, and is no longer grief-stricken about Tiffany's post-surgical progress.

I think Tiffany's family is among the group that did not take it seriously given their behavior but as I recall her father died of ovid. Maybe that is not correct...not sure. Did Tiffany even mention getting a vax? Not sure. It is still a hot button topic even today.
Tiffany had mentioned last year that her father died of c ov id. Tiffany did get vaccinated and also got at least one booster, as I recollect from tidbits of information she would periodically mention during her earlier chemo-radiotherapy days.
In this video which she says was filmed on Dec. 24 and Dec. 25, Tiffany says that she didn't want other family members to visit because of infections going around. She has strictly been following the two-person rule with regard to visitors from outside. She also mentioned in this video, though briefly, that Matt and Amma do the 'necessary tests' (?) before visiting. I took this to mean that perhaps Amma and Matt do co vid auto-tests before visiting her. Tiffany did mention co v id in tonight's Christmas video when she said that there are people with infections outside, and I do believe that Tiffany, Amma, and Matt have been taking proper precautions. The only other people outside of staff that Tiffany mentioned receiving a visit from in this video is a fellow patient who is actually a Tiffanythinks 'family' member, and a priest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What the hell is she talking about? Next christmas when she's supposed to sleep she's gonna squeez "something" in, and make her christmas habits "different"? Like what? sex??? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
How does one become one of Tiffany's 'super' fans? Is Fluffy Fox one of Tiffany's 'super' fans? If any viewer should be a 'super' fan, Fluffy comes to mind in first place. Perhaps now Fluffy is a super fan, has gotten over her initial disappointment about not getting an update, and is no longer grief-stricken about Tiffany's post-surgical progress.

Tiffany had mentioned last year that her father died of Covid. Tiffany did get vaccinated and also got at least one booster, as I recollect from tidbits of information she would periodically mention during her earlier chemo-radiotherapy days.
In this video which she says was filmed on Dec. 24 and Dec. 25, Tiffany says that she didn't want other family members to visit because of infections going around. She has strictly been following the two-person rule with regard to visitors from outside. She also mentioned in this video, though briefly, that Matt and Amma do the 'necessary tests' (?) before visiting. I took this to mean that perhaps Amma and Matt do Covid auto-tests before visiting her. So, despite not mentioning Covid in tonight's Christmas video, I do believe that Tiffany, Amma, and Matt have been taking proper precautions. The only other person outside staff that Tiffany mentioned receiving a visit from in this video is a fellow patient who is actually a Tiffanythinks 'family' member, and the priest.
Priest? HA!!!
That’s right, a cancer profiteering woman who pretends to be holier than thou … as if!

• Sick
What the hell is she talking about? Next christmas when she's supposed to sleep she's gonna squeez "something" in, and make her christmas habits "different"? Like what? sex??? :ROFLMAO:
That was a strange comment from her. Initially, I thought she was going to say that she would volunteer at the hospital perhaps to cheer up cancer patients, or maybe bring gifts to give to random people in the hospital. However, when she mentioned doing it during the time she is supposed to be sleeping, what I thought of no longer makes sense because then she might be waking people up. She could at least have finished with her thought and spelled out what it was that she plans to do differently. So, folks, keep watching until next Christmas to find out!! ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That was a strange comment from her. Initially, I thought she was going to say that she would volunteer at the hospital perhaps to cheer up cancer patients, or maybe bring gifts to give to random people in the hospital. However, when she mentioned doing it during the time she is supposed to be sleeping, what I thought of no longer makes sense because then she would be waking people up. She could at least have finished with her thought and spelled out what it was that she plans to do differently. So, folks, keep watching until next Christmas to find out!! ;)
Next christmas she has forgotten about everything she once said. It will be gonks, christmas trees, decoration and garten centers as usual;

• Haha
  • Sick
So guys, I see it was the Christmas episode from your comments. Did she get a ring? Were there gifts and trees all thru the room?

• Haha
Were there gifts and trees all thru the room?
Yeah, a few gifts, one little tree, candles, lights, photographs, toys, food everywhere. No ring yet 😄
They had a party all day and watched Christmas movies.
I feel sorry for the rest of the patients who can't have that because they didn't "cry to the doctor" and ask for a private room.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

Tiffany had mentioned last year that her father died of c ov id. Tiffany did get vaccinated and also got at least one booster, as I recollect from tidbits of information she would periodically mention during her earlier chemo-radiotherapy days.
In this video which she says was filmed on Dec. 24 and Dec. 25, Tiffany says that she didn't want other family members to visit because of infections going around. She has strictly been following the two-person rule with regard to visitors from outside. She also mentioned in this video, though briefly, that Matt and Amma do the 'necessary tests' (?) before visiting. I took this to mean that perhaps Amma and Matt do co vid auto-tests before visiting her. Tiffany did mention co v id in tonight's Christmas video when she said that there are people with infections outside, and I do believe that Tiffany, Amma, and Matt have been taking proper precautions. The only other people outside of staff that Tiffany mentioned receiving a visit from in this video is a fellow patient who is actually a Tiffanythinks 'family' member, and a priest.
TEstING is great but given the stakes with Tiffany I would be wearing a mask in that room. Just my comfort level and risk tolerance.
---

i thought maybe she was going to change the tradition and include some sort of charity work or visit the hospital patients etc. Boy did that go no where.
---

So guys, I see it was the Christmas episode from your comments. Did she get a ring? Were there gifts and trees all thru the room?
there is no ring nor do I expect one.
---

Yeah, a few gifts, one little tree, candles, lights, photographs, toys, food everywhere. No ring yet 😄
They had a party all day and watched Christmas movies.
I feel sorry for the rest of the patients who can't have that because they didn't "cry to the doctor" and ask for a private room.
she has got quite the set up in there. I remember when she said she would be bringing the twinkle lights long ago and most of us thought in her dreams....well she has got that and more. Only thing missing is the christmas PJ.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
"Hi my loving tiffanythinks family. I have a few more hospital videos left to edit - I guess it makes sense to keep editing the clips and then you’ll know what’s been happening. I know I should have made one whole video but I struggle to sit on my bottom."

Trying to understand. Her bottom is to blame for being unable to edit a longer video yet it hurts less to edit multiple videos? 🤔

Also Matt's bleeping sandwiches needs its own thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Hi my loving tiffanythinks family. I have a few more hospital videos left to edit - I guess it makes sense to keep editing the clips and then you’ll know what’s been happening. I know I should have made one whole video but I struggle to sit on my bottom."

Trying to understand. Her bottom is to blame for being unable to edit a longer video yet it hurts less to edit multiple videos? 🤔

Also Matt's bleeping sandwiches needs its own thread.
When he dragged out that assortment I just said "HA" and frankly with all those mixtures is he even keeping them refrigated?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.