Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we are up to Christmas Day ... only 37 days behind.

Comments are utterly bizarre, who are these people who think here videos are informative, educational and interesting? Pod people.
I swear I can't wrap my head around this cult like weirdness and those comments. And 37 days behind, what is the point? She really is the master of drawing things out. Can't believe those people haven't started to lose interest.

Reactions: 15
For some reason Emily's videos keep coming up in my feed, they are heartbreaking, she was so vital and no BS.
I love Em♥ I never knew you could miss someone you never met .. but I miss her. She was such an incredible person. I sometimes go look at her wife’s Aisha’s Instagram.. only for a bit before I feel sad about Em’s passing. Beautiful, strong couple who were completely honest and transparent throughout everything.
---

The whole family is the same. In October (before the scans) Elodie told Tiffany "What if they do the scans and discover that the cancer is gone, and you're completely healthy".
And remember Matt's "the reward is worth the risk" and "after the surgery you'll never think of cancer ever again, for the rest of your life, and you'll forget you ever had it"
Like Daisy said the whole family is nuts. Guess Elodie and t learned that weird behaviour from somewhere. I get being hopeful and keeping one’s spirits up in terms of being realistic. And what t and her family give are delusions masked by ‘positivity’ and ‘strength’

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain to me why Ts blood pressure is fluctuating from time to time? Today's vid was filmed 10 days post surgery. Just wondering why this is a continuing problem? She said she was standing for a long while and had to get into bed because of her BP. But I recall her saying this in an earlier vid when she was in bed.
---

Didn't you just love her saying- I prefer giving gifts instead of getting them. Yeah, right, Tiffany!!! Ms. P O Box of 2022!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
love her choices for today to "keep it light" Pain au chocolat, Matts special egg salad and some hash brown. this girl is nuts. HA>
:eek: Is she allowed to eat crap? How did she transition from broth to this? Wouldn't it be simple non-irritating foods for a long while?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
:eek: Is she allowed to eat crap? How did she transition from broth to this? Wouldn't it be simple non-irritating foods for a long while?
Well the sh1t will quite literally be hitting the fan if she isn't careful.
💩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone explain to me why Ts blood pressure is fluctuating from time to time? Today's vid was filmed 10 days post surgery. Just wondering why this is a continuing problem? She said she was standing for a long while and had to get into bed because of her BP. But I recall her saying this in an earlier vid when she was in bed.
---

Didn't you just love her saying- I prefer giving gifts instead of getting them. Yeah, right, Tiffany!!! Ms. P O Box of 2022!
Trusting T to explain things is like listening and believing a kindergartner. (No shade to all the kindies!) But having been in bed alot alot alot, I think it takes a while for the body to get used to getting up, naturally, she might feel woozy.

Reactions: 13
Well the sh1t will quite literally be hitting the fan if she isn't careful.
💩
But would the nurses/doctors have okayed her eating that? Matt's egg sandwiches full of mayonnaise have always seemed like a horror but now it seems like something to definitely avoid. And hashbrowns and pain au chocolat too for that matter 🤣 And she considers that "light"? Who are these people and which planet did they come from?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Video title =
Not Sleeping On My Bum (hospital) *cancer*
---

---

Being sedentary.

Prefers giving gifts lol!
---

Clever boy Matt making a sandwich! Its not rocket science is it?
Sticker for Matt!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But would the nurses/doctors have okayed her eating that? Matt's egg sandwiches full of mayonnaise have always seemed like a horror but now it seems like something to definitely avoid. And hashbrowns and pain au chocolat too for that matter 🤣 And she considers that "light"? Who are these people and which planet did they come from?
I could not believe what she was listing off. Truth be told she did not consume but a few bites of said items but honestly why challenge things that much? I am having a bit of trouble with the time line if she did have surgery on Dec. 15th and now 25th...only 10 days so far? It seems like there have been more covered but at least we do have the date on this one. She honesty seems in a pretty good mood considering she is in hospital on Christmas. I wonder if she is able to chat online with Elodie and kids etc.? I guess there is another at least 10 days in hospital.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I could not believe what she was listing off. Truth be told she did not consume but a few bites of said items but honestly why challenge things that much? I am having a bit of trouble with the time line if she did have surgery on Dec. 15th and now 25th...only 10 days so far? It seems like there have been more covered but at least we do have the date on this one. She honesty seems in a pretty good mood considering she is in hospital on Christmas. I wonder if she is able to chat online with Elodie and kids etc.? I guess there is another at least 10 days in hospital.
10 days?
She went home on the 31st.
So much for all those dramatising it on this thread stating she would be in hospital months and months! Despite being told Nat and other PE patients are home in weeks.
Months and months!!
---

The dietician decides. Told Tiffany to eat and listen to her own body and decide. Straight back to the same crap diet shes always had.
---

I love Em♥ I never knew you could miss someone you never met .. but I miss her. She was such an incredible person. I sometimes go look at her wife’s Aisha’s Instagram.. only for a bit before I feel sad about Em’s passing. Beautiful, strong couple who were completely honest and transparent throughout everything.
---

Like Daisy said the whole family is nuts. Guess Elodie and t learned that weird behaviour from somewhere. I get being hopeful and keeping one’s spirits up in terms of being realistic. And what t and her family give are delusions masked by ‘positivity’ and ‘strength’
Emily was my type of person.
Never once let her disease define her. Was attending the gym right up until she passed away. And always said it as it is! No dramatising, no pity party, no laying in bed 'sleeping'. Cancer is a crappy, horrible disease.
---

She can choose to not know anything her little baby brain desires, which then stands to reason that putting the word *cancer* in as a clickbait should obviously cease immediately! Surely you can’t advertise something you don’t know about? 🤔
Clearly she has a screw loose! (And a few nuts and bolts)
I'm sure T will still be flogging the *cancer* clickbait in 2050 Daisy. It gets her the attention she craves. Lets be real, if T hadn't have been diagnosed, would anyone have any interest in her or her life? It's not me being mean, its me being honest. T will know this because her videos got hardly no views before she was diagnosed.

New question of the day. Who allows their loved ones to visit and they all go to sleep? Amma and Matt wasn't able to have sleeps when she was on the ward. The day Tiffany was moved to the private room, she said she was going to have a "little sleep", turned to Amma and asked "are you going to sleep Amma"?
Why not tell Amma to stay at home if she is going to sleep most of the day?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
10 days?
She went home on the 31st.
So much for all those dramatising it on this thread stating she would be in hospital months and months! Despite being told Nat and other PE patients are home in weeks.
Months and months!!
---

The dietician decides. Told Tiffany to eat and listen to her own body and decide. Straight back to the same crap diet shes always had.
---

Emily was my type of person.
Never once let her disease define her. Was attending the gym right up until she passed away. And always said it as it is! No dramatising, no pity party, no laying in bed 'sleeping'. Cancer is a crappy, horrible disease.
---

I'm sure T will still be flogging the *cancer* clickbait in 2050 Daisy. It gets her the attention she craves. Lets be real, if T hadn't have been diagnosed, would anyone have any interest in her or her life? It's not me being mean, its me being honest. T will know this because her videos got hardly no views before she was diagnosed.

New question of the day. Who allows their loved ones to visit and they all go to sleep? Amma and Matt wasn't able to have sleeps when she was on the ward. The day Tiffany was moved to the private room, she said she was going to have a "little sleep", turned to Amma and asked "are you going to sleep Amma"?
Why not tell Amma to stay at home if she is going to sleep most of the day?
Definitely. And she seems to be back to her routine of talking about food and eating tiny bites.
Emily was the best. Just so real and authentic.
That bit made me laugh out loud! Now poor Amma is forced to sleep as well cause the princess says so 😅 She is keeping Amma and Matt hostage. Just let them rest at home.
Also, she keeps calling it "little sleep" or "little snooze" :rolleyes: Everything has to be "little"! And "tummy" or "tummy area" and "bottom" or "bum" :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I always thought this, didn’t want to get attacked.. but Amma rubs me the wrong way. She is a primary reason as to why t is the way she is. She never allowed t to grow up.. always coddled and babied her, giving her ridiculous false hope ‘no biopsy because the tumour is gone’ 😐
Awww you wouldnt get attacked Unicorn. We all share our opinions and thoughts on here and not all agree with each other, but generally respect each other :)
I agree that tough love is often needed.
I've read comments about Amma brushing Tiffanys hair on here, that its a loving mum act etc. I think as soon as I was able to brush my own hair, no way would I want my mum brushing my bloomin hair.
T is 30 with a so called secure long term partner. Most women Tiffanys age have a spouse/partner, possibly married, working to pay bills, raising children etc.
T clearly was heading in that direction, working full time and renovating a house, but shes now regressed into a baby that relies on her mum and matt.
---

Definitely. And she seems to be back to her routine of talking about food and eating tiny bites.
Emily was the best. Just so real and authentic.
That bit made me laugh out loud! Now poor Amma is forced to sleep as well cause the princess says so 😅 She is keeping Amma and Matt hostage. Just let them rest at home.
Also, she keeps calling it "little sleep" or "little snooze" :rolleyes: Everything has to be "little"! And "tummy" or "tummy area" and "bottom" or "bum" :sick:
Leonor what is that about? Little sleeps, little walks, watching a little bit of a movie, having a little drink. It's almost like T think in her mind that she is a 'little girl'.
When she looks at Matt with the puppy dog eyes, bottom lip comes out and she says in that baby voice "will you make me a christmas dinner please".My husband would be asking why an earth am I talking like that for a start!

Yes! When I was in hospital and wasn't feeling up to talking, I would text my family and ask them to give visiting a miss until I was feeling up to talking and holding a conversation. I wouldn't go to sleep and expect my family to have a sleep at the same time.
It wouldn't happen on a ward, this is why T likes private rooms, she can get them all cosy. I don't know why they don't go all out and all get dressed in pyjamas and have a kip, or in T's world "a little sleep". While the camera records it too haha!
---

What the hell is she talking about? Next christmas when she's supposed to sleep she's gonna squeez "something" in, and make her christmas habits "different"? Like what? sex??? :ROFLMAO:
Suppository? 😆
T tell lies 🤥 We heard all this in 2022. According to T back in Dec 2022 she had a realisation that she was going to help vulnerable people at christmas. Probably something she says every year. T needs to start helping herself before she thinks about helping others!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure she will get them. Tiff is very determined to reach that goal. It’s where all her efforts are going, and have been for a long while.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure she will get them. Tiff is very determined to reach that goal. It’s where all her efforts are going, and have been for a long while.
She's too self absorbed to realize that all of the subs in the world won't buy her one more minute of time. All of the YT crap is basically mindless drivel that means nothing in the final analysis. She should be focusing on her health, because having the surgery does not guarantee her a cancer free future. Yet she's already reverted to the insipid Tiffany we all know-- unwilling and unable to even think about, let alone discuss, the results of her surgery. She even said she refuses to ask specific questions of her doctors when they visit her in the hospital! Her ability to deny and avoid is truly amazing and so ingrained in her, that she will never change. And her family seems just as willfully and happily ignorant as she is, Matt included.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's too self absorbed to realize that all of the subs in the world won't buy her one more minute of time. All of the YT crap is basically mindless drivel that means nothing in the final analysis. She should be focusing on her health, because having the surgery does not guarantee her a cancer free future. Yet she's already reverted to the insipid Tiffany we all know-- unwilling and unable to even think about, let alone discuss, the results of her surgery. She even said she refuses to ask specific questions of her doctors when they visit her in the hospital! Her ability to deny and avoid is truly amazing and so ingrained in her, that she will never change. And her family seems just as willfully and happily ignorant as she is, Matt included.
Not to worry. Everyone got to see a clip of a 'wire' coming out of her 'tummy'.
Just in case her subscribers have never seen a surgical drain.

• Haha
I agree on Amma. My opinion of her has gone downhill too. She does literally anything to please her little princess. T is one of the most spoiled, immature 30 year olds I've ever seen. It's sickening how manipulative she is, tho she tries to hide it behind a surface veneer of this sweet, kind "girl-woman". And the Dolt Cult buys into it all. I'm waiting for one of them to nominate T for sainthood!
I actually did see 2 Tiffany fans say that very thing. One said that she should be declared a saint and the other said that to her she was Saint Tiffany or words to that effect. I can't recall which of her videos they were commenting on but it's one of the hospital ones. I literally did a Darling Matt 'HA!' when I read them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Not to worry. Everyone got to see a clip of a 'wire' coming out of her 'tummy'.
I didn't understand that clip. She kept saying "i will show you my tummy, so skip this part if you don't want to watch" etc. But all she showed was a little of the bag with a tube, and no skin at all

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.