Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate your comments but hardly see a comparison between parents choosing to document the birth of a child and a ward with post surgical cancer patients.
I still work in an intensive care unit, with premature and sick newborns. It's not a maternity unit. My point is, it's not uncommon for patients to film their health journeys. I followed a family on insta who were in a horrific fire, they documented everything, their children's horrific burns, post surgery recovery, took pictures etc.
I dont agree with most of what Tiffany says and does, but this filming isn't extreme.

Reactions: 2
Do they have any clue to why this is happening? Sedentary lifestyle, diet?
Those are two possibilities for the increase as well as obesity, but nothing proven yet. It's not likely due to genetics/Lynch syndrome. But being able to figure out the real reason(s) will be tough. Is it food coloring, preservatives, BBQ meats, too much sugar, alcohol, stress? Just please don't let it be coffee. But seriously, if this trend continues maybe one day the younger folks will be starting yearly Cologuard testing at age .. 30? 35??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Those are two possibilities for the increase as well as obesity, but nothing proven yet. It's not likely due to genetics/Lynch syndrome. But being able to figure out the real reason(s) will be tough. Is it food coloring, preservatives, BBQ meats, too much sugar, alcohol, stress? Just please don't let it be coffee. But seriously, if this trend continues maybe one day the younger folks will be starting yearly Cologuard testing at age .. 30? 35??
It's not likely due to genetics in younger people?
I agree, just please don't let it be coffee 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Tiffany's cancer primary or recurrent?
One paper says "Pelvic exenteration is very rarely performed for primary disease as the definitive treatment." Tiffany's cancer is primary as far as we know? I know that Nat's is "recurrent" so her PE was probably performed for that reason (and because of how advanced it was). Or is Tiffany's cancer recurrent? She implied no cancer cells (we don't know about the T4b tumour) back in July/August and then a month ago or so her and Darling said that the "cancer was back/cancer has grown" - would this be considered as a recurrent cancer?
I believe that will remain a mystery until the end of days. We'll never know exactly what was seen on the scans or what the multiple biopsies showed. And I think early on T once stated that she has cancer in her rectum AND colon. So did she have multiple tumors or one big tumor that involved her lower colon and her adjoining rectum? We will never ever know. Ever. I wonder how evasive/confused she will be if she ever discusses the pathology report from her surgery. You know, the one where the pathologist looked at "all of the cancer cells".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I believe that will remain a mystery until the end of days. We'll never know exactly what was seen on the scans or what the multiple biopsies showed. And I think early on T once stated that she has cancer in her rectum AND colon. So did she have multiple tumors or one big tumor that involved her lower colon and her adjoining rectum? We will never ever know. Ever. I wonder how evasive/confused she will be if she ever discusses the pathology report from her surgery. You know, the one where the pathologist looked at "all of the cancer cells".
Yes in the earliest videos she mentioned rectum and colon. Then later on she would say rectal and anal area (and no mention of colon). So perhaps the colon was always involved and it grew there as time passed without any treatment.

You bet it will be as evasive and confused as possible. Tiffany's ability to discuss results is what created these threads!

A few posts ago I mentioned that I found T to be quite sneaky in the way she attempts to draw attention. In a response to what I wrote, someone told me they felt I was wrong, because they felt Tiffany was genuine. I have been looking for the comments in this thread and the previous thread, but I cant find it.
At the time I wrote it I was busy and didn't have access to YT. I now do and would like to point out exactly why I said what I said, with evidence to support my thoughts.

Why do I think T is sneaky in her attempts to draw attention to herself? The thumbnails that she adds to her videos?
Does Tiffany know that dramatic thumbnails draw attention? Yes. How do we know that? because she discussed it with Elodie here. The convo starts at 6 minutes & 50 seconds in......... T says to Elodie that she is going to do a clickbait thumbnail saying "I won money" with a thumbnail of her holding a scratch card.

Now here are a selection of thumbnails that T has chosen for her videos from the last 6 months. Here are just a few. Dramatic thumbnails with titles containing CAPITAL LETTERS *cancer*. T could have picked any thumbnail to use, but she deliberately selects the most dramatic looking thumbnail.
I think this supports why I feel T shows sneaky behaviour because she is aware of using thumbnails to draw attention.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
A few posts ago I mentioned that I found T to be quite sneaky in the way she attempts to draw attention. In a response to what I wrote, someone told me they felt I was wrong, because they felt Tiffany was genuine. I have been looking for the comments in this thread and the previous thread, but I cant find it.
At the time I wrote it I was busy and didn't have access to YT. I now do and would like to point out exactly why I said what I said, with evidence to support my thoughts.

Why do I think T is sneaky in her attempts to draw attention to herself? The thumbnails that she adds to her videos?
Does Tiffany know that dramatic thumbnails draw attention? Yes. How do we know that? because she discussed it with Elodie here. The convo starts at 6 minutes & 50 seconds in......... T says to Elodie that she is going to do a clickbait thumbnail saying "I won money" with a thumbnail of her holding a scratch card.

Now here are a selection of thumbnails that T has chosen for her videos from the last 6 months. Here are just a few. Dramatic thumbnails with titles containing CAPITAL LETTERS *cancer*. T could have picked any thumbnail to use, but she deliberately selects the most dramatic looking thumbnail.
I think this supports why I feel T shows sneaky behaviour because she is aware of using thumbnails to draw attention.
She most certainly does. She's very manipulative with her eye always on the $$$$$.

---

I still work in an intensive care unit, with premature and sick newborns. It's not a maternity unit. My point is, it's not uncommon for patients to film their health journeys. I followed a family on insta who were in a horrific fire, they documented everything, their children's horrific burns, post surgery recovery, took pictures etc.
I dont agree with most of what Tiffany says and does, but this filming isn't extreme.
Sorry, but I must disagree. When the nurse is trying to clean around the TPN cannula and Tiffany has the camera recording mere inches away from what the nurse is trying to do- that is extreme and absurd.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There is a slight increase for us in France too but it’s definitely not the « norm » it’s still quite rare and most of them have genetics syndromes. Sure nothing is proven and geneticists definitely think the reason is genetics here. Do you know that age recedes with lynch and genetics syndrome, if your grandma had cancer at 80 then your parent will get it at 70 and you will get it at 60 ( not always the case but most of the time it’s like that and could be a reason why young people have colorectal cancer, that’s what geneticists say in France). And do you know that one person on 250 has lynch syndrome ( so a lot of people ) but only 5% of them know they have Lynch. And I don’t speak about people who have Lynch like syndrome like me. The gene will only be find in ten years or so, a lot of people have it and have no idea. I can tell you that in Gustave Roussy the huge majority of young cancer patients/ under 50 have lynch, FAP or lynch like and unknown genetic mutations.

---

It's not likely due to genetics in younger people?
I agree, just please don't let it be coffee 😅
I do think it is, and my geneticists as well. In France most very young people with colorectal cancers have FAP lynch or lynch like. Don’t let it be coffee. Coffee was bad and now it’s good again…
JJ Singleton has Lynch syndrome and do you know that her sister has not lynch but lynch like, just like me … Genetics are so mysterious HA ! Maybe Tiffany has a genetic cancer they just couldn’t find the gene yet …

---

I totally agree she is aware of using thumbnails to draw attention. And she is aware of the cliffhangers at the end of the videos too, she is the one who edits and cuts, that’s what she did in the last one …

Last edited:
  • Heart

Quite dramatic pics to accompany the **cancer** titles … look at them! Every video edited to catch the most dramatic glimpse of our girl … what talent

• Heart
Since Tiffany said in her (cancer surgery video)that she didn't want to talk about the bladder situation as it made her want to cry. The bladder although has not been removed, is causing plenty of issues it seems like it.

I noticed that the nurse had explained to her about the bladder situation after surgery in a phone call while she was waiting and watching.

In this video around the 17:58 mark - she mentions that the surgeon told the nurse about the complications and life altering outcomes one being nerve damage and her losing the sensation to pee. Exactly how hard would it be to just say that?! She's already mentioned it.

• Heart
Do you know that age recedes with lynch and genetics syndrome, if your grandma had cancer at 80 then your parent will get it at 70 and you will get it at 60 ( not always the case but most of the time it’s like that and could be a reason why young people have colorectal cancer, that’s what geneticists say in France).
A family friend's grandmother in Ireland died of ovarian and/or uterine cancer in her late 70's, and I believe it was diagnosed in her late 60's to early 70's. The mother, who lived in the US, of this friend got breast cancer in her mid to late 50's, had a double mastectomy out of precaution (Only one breast had the cancer.), then died in her early 70's when the cancer recurred elsewhere. Now, about this friend, who lived in the US: She, herself, was diagnosed with lung cancer (though, she never smoked) when she was 50. She passed away less than 6 months after diagnosis. (Her father lived to be in his mid-80's. Curiously enough, she passed away about three months after her father died of 'old age'.) Perhaps this friend's lung cancer was not the primary one, but a metastasis from possible breast cancer, but I do not have the details on that.
The cancers in this family could have been hereditary. Also, there is a clear age progression from older age (the grandmother) to younger age (the friend herself).

Another unrelated case regarding a known genetic cancer: The mother died in her mid-40's of a rare form of cancer in her back. She had three children: two girls and one boy. One of the girls died of the same cancer when she was in her early 20's! Both had lived in the US.

Are these examples of 'genetics syndrome' that results in regression of age of onset of cancer?
I always wondered why, in the above cases I mentioned, the newer generation got the cancers at a younger age.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Are these examples of 'genetics syndrome' that results in regression of age of onset of cancer?
I always wondered why, in the above cases I mentioned, the newer generation got the cancers at a younger age.
It's all so sad and I just hope one day better treatment and cures are found. I had a good friend whose mom died of a very aggressive breast cancer when she was in her mid 50's. My friend got the same cancer and died when she was 42, so a decade sooner. She had a daughter but I don't know anything about her but I bet it weighs heavily on her. I do wonder if we are all being slowly poisoned or genetically altered somehow, (food, air quality, what we've dumped into the ground or oceans over the years, etc):(

• Sad
A family friend's grandmother in Ireland died of ovarian and/or uterine cancer in her late 70's, and I believe it was diagnosed in her late 60's to early 70's. The mother, who lived in the US, of this friend got breast cancer in her mid to late 50's, had a double mastectomy out of precaution (Only one breast had the cancer.), then died in her early 70's when the cancer recurred elsewhere. Now, about this friend, who lived in the US: She, herself, was diagnosed with lung cancer (though, she never smoked) when she was 50. She passed away less than 6 months after diagnosis. (Her father lived to be in his mid-80's. Curiously enough, she passed away about three months after her father died of 'old age'.) Perhaps this friend's lung cancer was not the primary one, but a metastasis from possible breast cancer, but I do not have the details on that.
The cancers in this family could have been hereditary. Also, there is a clear age progression from older age (the grandmother) to younger age (the friend herself).

Another unrelated case regarding a known genetic cancer: The mother died in her mid-40's of a rare form of cancer in her back. She had three children: two girls and one boy. One of the girls died of the same cancer when she was in her early 20's! Both had lived in the US.

Definitely great examples of genetics syndromes that result in regression of age of onset, thank you . I obviously don’t know about the second case but for your first example, it looks like BRCA mutation, definitely . Seemingly nothing could be done for the lung cancer so I guess it was not primary, even if of course we can never be sure. But with BRCA mutations you can have ovarian and breast cancers. This person should have had scanners in her 30´s at least 40’s. With Lynch you can have colorectal endometrial cancer sometimes gastric or pancreatic cancer (or even very rarely brain cancer)…
Last example is probably a very rare unknown genetic syndrome. I obviously had no idea that age of onset was receding in a lot of genetic syndromes, geneticists told me so, I guess they don’t know why themselves … but you were very shrewd to notice that ! Thanks again for your great examples…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I do wonder if we are all being slowly poisoned or genetically altered somehow, (food, air quality, what we've dumped into the ground or oceans over the years, etc):(
Me too. Plastic is even in our rainwater now. That can’t be very healthy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It's all so sad and I just hope one day better treatment and cures are found. I had a good friend whose mom died of a very aggressive breast cancer when she was in her mid 50's. My friend got the same cancer and died when she was 42, so a decade sooner. She had a daughter but I don't know anything about her but I bet it weighs heavily on her. I do wonder if we are all being slowly poisoned or genetically altered somehow, (food, air quality, what we've dumped into the ground or oceans over the years, etc):(
It sounds very much like a bad BRCA case here too. The thing is most of the time treatments and cures are available when cancer is not too advanced … It’s such a pity your friend didn’t have a mammography in her 30´s…

• Sad
Reactions: 5
In the last video she said "i was crying to the nurse", today's video title is "Crying to the doctor".
She really needs therapy...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So did she cry to the doctor and they gave her a private room? She also lies and says guys I never cry (LOL) and I never complain and get on with things (yeah sure Tiff). Yet she uses the crying part as a reason for why she can't talk about certain things

She said it was due to her mental health about hearing death around her, but would they really move you to a private room when the NHS is already streched in terms of resources? Seems sus, but who knows

Edit: she says it's due to her possibly being infectious as she's had c.diff in the past. She lied so much, I never know when to believe her

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So did she cry to the doctor and they gave her a private room?
Yes. She cried the first time to the nurse, then the doctor came, she cried the second time and asked to move her and they gave her a private room.

In the last video: "i sleep, i wake up, i cry, then sleep again, cry again, that's all i do"
In today's video: "I never cry" :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes. She cried the first time to the nurse, then the doctor came, she cried the second time and asked to move her and they gave her a private room.

In the last video: "i sleep, i wake up, i cry, then sleep again, cry again, that's all i do"
In today's video: "I never cry" :rolleyes:
*She never cries*
*she's never demanding*

Sounds like compulsive lying to me

She will throw a tantrum and tears to get her way. This is a 30 year old woman wanting to be treated like a princess wherever she goes.

• Sick
  • Wow
"Amma wants to brush my hair, she hates when my hair is like this. You know i'm never going to brush my hair, ever, so she always likes to sort it out for me."

5 hospital videos so far and she didn't even tell how many hours was her surgery, how many surgeons, did it go as planned etc. Nothing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.