Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do, however, have an airfryer (two in fact) and would not be without them. I've had one for years, we were well ahead of that particular curve!
That you have two air friers and that you were 'ahead of the curve' may be influencing me to look into purchasing one. The deciding factor will be energy consumption: whether an air frier consumes less electrical energy (translated to money) than the equivalent pan on a gas stove (which is what I have.) for the respective cooking times of various foods. I suspect not, but I haven't looked into it at all! Although...if the air frier actually takes less time to cook foods than a conventional electric oven does (which, too, is what I have) , it may be worth it for certain foods.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That you have two air friers and that you were 'ahead of the curve' may be influencing me to look into purchasing one. The deciding factor will be energy consumption: whether an air frier consumes less electrical energy (translated to money) than the equivalent pan on a gas stove (which is what I have.) for the respective cooking times of various foods. I suspect not, but I haven't looked into it at all! Although...if the air frier actually takes less time to cook foods than a conventional electric oven (which, too, is what I have) , it may be worth it.
Yes on both fronts. Basically they are just teeny tiny ovens, some are basket style, others are truly like a little oven. I have one of each. Because the space they need to heat is so small they cook more quickly, and use less fuel doing so. I never preheat, for instance. I have not used my big oven for several years now, apart to store stuff, lol.

I can see why Tiffany bangs on about hers, hash browns do come out nice and crispy!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This way, her videos do her a real service because people might not ask as much about her hospital experience. Even if they do, she could just refer them to her videos.
If she said that to relatives I'd think the exact opposite would happen. If a family member of mine said watch my videos for all the info and then I saw something like what T puts out, I'd have to say Yeah but what exactly did you have done? What do the "wires" do? What is the prognosis? What have the doctors said about the outcome of the surgery? What's the plan for going forward? Are you considered cancer free? What else did they find when they operated? How soon will you get pathology results? or I just might say WTF and leave that person to heal in peace if that's what they wanted. I would also not think very highly of them, especially if we were close, to just dismiss me or not be bothered with explaining anything clearly. (maybe this is what happened to her, I believe she has said she lost friends or people stopped talking to her thru her journey)

• Heart
If she said that to relatives I'd think the exact opposite would happen. If a family member of mine said watch my videos for all the info and then I saw something like what T puts out, I'd have to say Yeah but what exactly did you have done? What do the "wires" do? What is the prognosis? What have the doctors said about the outcome of the surgery? What's the plan for going forward? Are you considered cancer free? What else did they find when they operated? How soon will you get pathology results? or I just might say WTF and leave that person to heal in peace if that's what they wanted. I would also not think very highly of them, especially if we were close, to just dismiss me or not be bothered with explaining anything clearly. (maybe this is what happened to her, I believe she has said she lost friends or people stopped talking to her thru her journey)
Yes, when you distill them down, her videos rarely have more than one or two bits of relevant information the rest is just waffle and padding.

• Heart
Yep, I was thinking about this very thing this morning. This whole schtick about “I can’t talk to my family, I have to put on a brave face for them”, I just don’t buy it. Like none of them ever watch her videos to know she’s saying that about them? I would be insulted if I were them, if that were true. But I think they’re all in on it. There might be something good behind it, like maybe this is her way of financially contributing while she can’t work a standard job. But that she’s insinuating that her “loving Tiffanythinks family” is more important to her than her real family? No way.

Yeah, it's all self-obsession. She thrives on external validation from random strangers who can supply a steady stream of comments and 'positive' affirmations about the self delusions she's carrying. She needs help.

Here's another part of her self obsession I noticed. She talks about in one video when she spoke to the nurse about delaying the surgery and she says that the surgeon has seen many cases like her and he knows all the outcomes. And then in the clow car convo - she's wrapped this whole thing in they don't know what to do with me that's why I'm getting this drastic surgery - even though that was the plan all along(since May2022).

Attachments

• Heart
Yeah, it's all self-obsession. She thrives on external validation from random strangers who can supply a steady stream of comments and 'positive' affirmations about the self delusions she's carrying. She needs help.

Here's another part of her self obsession I noticed. She talks about in one video when she spoke to the nurse about delaying the surgery and she says that the surgeon has seen many cases like her and he knows all the outcomes. And then in the clow car convo - she's wrapped this whole thing in they don't know what to do with me that's why I'm getting this drastic surgery - even though that was the plan all along(since May2022).
I don't think she clearly understands that RM sees all sorts of unique and complex cases and that actually much literature is about the rising numbers of younger people being diagnosed with these rectal and colon cancers. Her sense of being so special comes across loud and clear and I guess if that helps her get thru this...so be it. Truth is she is just another patient that this surgeon has operated on and at this point we don't have a clue as to the real outcome of the surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think she clearly understands that RM sees all sorts of unique and complex cases and that actually much literature is about the rising numbers of younger people being diagnosed with these rectal and colon cancers. Her sense of being so special comes across loud and clear and I guess if that helps her get thru this...so be it. Truth is she is just another patient that this surgeon has operated on and at this point we don't have a clue as to the real outcome of the surgery.
She doesn't you're right. I found it funny that when the surgeon told her to delay the surgery(and what she wanted to do as well) - the surgeon is so knowledgeable and knows eveyrthing. And when he said, we have to do the surgery now - I'm such a complicated case, they can't pinpoint what's wrong, I'm so unique! As long as you do what she wants, you're on her good side. she has major control issues, something else she needs to get help for.

• Heart
... And then in the clow car convo - she's wrapped this whole thing in they don't know what to do with me that's why I'm getting this drastic surgery - even though that was the plan all along(since May2022).
But that's not right, the thing about it being an older person's cancer, it's becoming a cancer that affects younger people too, and symptoms are often ignored. She really should have been clearer about that. I'm sure her surgeon would have been fully aware of the upward trend, I doubt very much that he would have said they didn't know what to do with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
But that's not right, the thing about it being an older person's cancer, it's becoming a cancer that affects younger people too, and symptoms are often ignored. She really should have been clearer about that. I'm sure her surgeon would have been fully aware of the upward trend, I doubt very much that he would have said they didn't know what to do with her.
her last words on that video posted above she says something about "they didn't have another girl" what does that even mean? Like she is the only younger woman that Dr. God or anyone at RM has treated?????? Those clown car convos really are the gold standard for idiocy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are you a nurse for the NHS and are you speaking on behalf of all nurses?
Nope, don't live in the UK. And no, nurses who don't want photos can obviously refuse but that's just grumpy old ones normally. I work with premature babies, and you bet most of us happy young nurses are more than happy for parents to take a pic of us holding their baby when they go home!! Bonus points if they offer to give us a copy! I've been filmed giving immunizations, doing cares for babies, getting them out for cuddles, bathing them, all sorts. I think it's wonderful that parents can keep these beautiful memories.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nope, don't live in the UK. And no, nurses who don't want photos can obviously refuse but that's just grumpy old ones normally. I work with premature babies, and you bet most of us happy young nurses are more than happy for parents to take a pic of us holding their baby when they go home!! Bonus points if they offer to give us a copy! I've been filmed giving immunizations, doing cares for babies, getting them out for cuddles, bathing them, all sorts. I think it's wonderful that parents can keep these beautiful memories.
I appreciate your comments but hardly see a comparison between parents choosing to document the birth of a child and a ward with post surgical cancer patients.

• Heart
At work seeing colorectal cancer patients being diagnosed in their 40s and 50s is becoming the norm. Just today I got the biopsy report for a 46 year old with a huge - almost obstructing - rectal tumor. As for T the only factor that was a "complication" was the preservation of her fertility, and she was fortunate enough to be able to freeze some eggs. (why did the term fluffy eggs just pop into my head? 😃 🥚🥚😂?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
At work seeing colorectal cancer patients being diagnosed in their 40s and 50s is becoming the norm. Just today I got the biopsy report for a 46 year old with a huge - almost obstructing - rectal tumor. As for T the only factor that was a "complication" was the preservation of her fertility, and she was fortunate enough to be able to freeze some eggs. (why did the term fluffy eggs just pop into my head? 😃 🥚🥚😂?)
Do they have any clue to why this is happening? Sedentary lifestyle, diet?

I also feel that Tiffany's case is not that special or hectic, at least not in a way that she is portraying - that they don't know what to do with her. Of course doctors knew what to do with her, the surgeon told her about pelvic exenteration a very long time ago. He knew that was the most likely outcome even before she completed radiation. He already had an idea from experience and from seeing how her tumour was behaving after chemo.

On the other hand, from what I have read and heard, pelvic exenteration is a rare outcome of colorectal cancer (or any cancer, such as cervical). Papers talk about PE as a last resort treatment, when nothing else has worked. It is not a go to treatment, it is not common. So in this aspect she is rare. Most colorectal patients have a much less invasive surgery, even at stage 3 (e.g. Vanessal Lopez). Most patients have parts of their colon and/or rectum removed and that's it. Even if they get a stoma, it is usually temporary (to let the bowel rest whilst they are receiving other treatment or after surgery). Tiffany's tumour was invading most of her pelvic organs, the cancer was more advanced than others'. Yes there are more advanced colorectal cancers than hers (with distant metastases, such as to the lungs or the liver).

Is Tiffany's cancer primary or recurrent?
One paper says "Pelvic exenteration is very rarely performed for primary disease as the definitive treatment." Tiffany's cancer is primary as far as we know? I know that Nat's is "recurrent" so her PE was probably performed for that reason (and because of how advanced it was). Or is Tiffany's cancer recurrent? She implied no cancer cells (we don't know about the T4b tumour) back in July/August and then a month ago or so her and Darling said that the "cancer was back/cancer has grown" - would this be considered as a recurrent cancer?

Last edited:
  • Heart
her last words on that video posted above she says something about "they didn't have another girl" what does that even mean? Like she is the only younger woman that Dr. God or anyone at RM has treated?????? Those clown car convos really are the gold standard for idiocy.
I’ve always found the “girl” thing odd. When I was 30 I would never have referred to myself as a “girl” and would have been offended if anyone else did.

Yes. Absolutely. Oops, I see I spelled his name incorrectly, too, thanks for the correction!

"Patient has remarkably resumed her regular activities post-haste."

Something like that, perhaps? ;)
chart note: will continue to monitor filming in open unit, advise patient of confidentiality laws.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.