Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just watching a bit and I cannot believe my eyes. She is filming the nurses now. She is filming the nurses doing their job. You can tell they are not pleased but they don't want to say anything.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Her hair on the back of her head... OMG it looks like a rat's nest.
i noticed that mess and it just seems like it would have been so sensible to get some of that cut off...frankly it would look better in general. Not really fair to staff or Amma. Amma suggested it but Tiffany not having it I guess.

---

I'm just watching a bit and I cannot believe my eyes. She is filming the nurses now. She is filming the nurses doing their job. You can tell they are not pleased but they don't want to say anything.
i think this filming the nurses doing their job is really in poor taste...rude to them, to the rest of the staff as they try to work and to the other patients . I don't know if they are under the impression she is filming for some documentary or what. Basically these videos are not just for profit and those "actors" are not getting a cut of the profits...are they?

• Haha
  • Sick
i noticed that mess and it just seems like it would have been so sensible to get some of that cut off...frankly it would look better in general. Not really fair to staff or Amma. Amma suggested it but Tiffany not having it I guess.

---

i think this filming the nurses doing their job is really in poor taste...rude to them, to the rest of the staff as they try to work and to the other patients . I don't know if they are under the impression she is filming for some documentary or what. Basically these videos are not just for profit and those "actors" are not getting a cut of the profits...are they?
Tiffany filming a documentary 🤣
And taking a photo with the nurses? She is turning this into a circus. It has to be unpleasant having a patient filming all the time, it must be really distracting to them. They are too polite and kind to tell her to stop. And imagine the other patients, they must have noticed the commotion. It really is in poor taste but Tiffany never showed tact or care for others. It's always about what she wants.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So over Tiffany and her month old hospital posts. If you can’t type a brief FB update, then just go away till you can. Or poor hard done to Matt, can’t say a few words? She does not deserve her followers.
Agreed. When she says she loves her Tiffany thinks family ‘so so much’ or whatever it is.. I don’t believe her at all. She probably loves them for the 🤑 but she actually doesn’t care for them since she so easily lied about vlogmas dates, blocking viewers you have posted empathetic and kind messages, or eating her advent calendar chocolates in November when in the video she says December 😑

Reactions: 13
Tiffany filming a documentary 🤣
And taking a photo with the nurses? She is turning this into a circus. It has to be unpleasant having a patient filming all the time, it must be really distracting to them. They are too polite and kind to tell her to stop. And imagine the other patients, they must have noticed the commotion. It really is in poor taste but Tiffany never showed tact or care for others. It's always about what she wants.
it reinforces her need to be center stage (TA DA) and I can imagine the reaction of other patients and families.I mean those are close quarters.

Reactions: 9
it reinforces her need to be center stage (TA DA) and I can imagine the reaction of other patients and families.I mean those are close quarters.
Can you imagine, the patients and nurses probably heard her talking to her camera all the time. Must have been so awkward. Yes it's part of her TA DA :sick: I can imagine her bringing attention to her channel and handing out her we got this jumpers to the staff 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
At the very start, after she says the names one of the nurses said ‘you could’ve given us warning’ so did she even ask the nurses if it would be okay to film them or did they just get there and Amma is pointing a camera at them and do they know it’s not just for her family and it’s went on YouTube to thousands of people?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
At the very start, after she says the names one of the nurses said ‘you could’ve given us warning’ so did she even ask the nurses if it would be okay to film them or did they just get there and Amma is pointing a camera at them and do they know it’s not just for her family and it’s went on YouTube to thousands of people?
I've missed that! Hopefully she asked them for permission to post this publicly??

Reactions: 11
I watched it....again I have more questions....not familiar at all with RM or NHS...but it that considered a room? Is she going to be transferred to something more private like she had for the C-diff. Is it like this because step down that still have lots of machines going that need to be monitored?
And another big question....is there some sort of STREET DEMONSTRATION going on for at least the first 1/2 of the video.I know there was a nurse's strike around the time she was in. I see via googling that on Dec. 20th they were marching at that hospital and must have been what is heard. I think Dec. 20 would be about right per the never changing timeline. I mean that is a lot of noise. That combined with the noise in that "ward" I just don't know how anyone gets rest.
This is our national health service. We don’t get private rooms. Why would you ask if she is going to be transferred to somewhere more private? If patients want more privacy they can pay a few thousand for it.
Tiffany is now on a general ward which is either 6 or 8 bed. The ward will put the surgeons patients together or as close as possible to make it easier for the consultant when he does his daily ward round.
Tiffany can hold her camera and can hold an handheld fan, which means she can hold a brush… she doesn’t need to be relying on her mother to brush her hair.
All patients with c diff or diarrhoea get a private side room. Not because they need peace and quiet, but because they could be infectious. Suspected infectious diseases are treated via private side rooms where possible. This is to protect staff and other patients who may be vulnerable.
When a stool sample comes back showing non infectious, the patient is often moved out of a side room and on to a ward.
Nhs hospitals wards aren’t nice places. The last time my husband was in hospital he was at the side of a man who had passed away and the family was hysterical. During the night a patient was wanting to go smoke and was threatening to set fire to his bed if he wasn’t allowed to go. Another night a crash team was trying to restart a patients heart because he didn’t have a DNR on his file (despite him having a terminal disease). Our hospices are overflowing, which means many patients die in hospital
In a 60 bed ward there may be 2 or 3 private rooms but those are used for infectious patients or possibly patients that are dying. Tiffany has no reason to be in a private room. Patients struggle to rest in hospital which is why consultants will discharge patients as soon as it’s safe for a patient to go home. Home is a better healing environment.

Reactions: 9
I’m wondering how the nurse charted this HA!
[/QUOTE]
Oh we can have fun with a game called "Tiff's charting". I would add "30 year old female whose childish behavior does not match her stated age".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find Tiffany to be very disrespectful every time she is in hospital. Hospital days are very long days! Lights go on at 7 for breakfast and often remaining on until 11pm /12pm. During the night patients are unwell and want to sleep. Miss Tiffany lays in bed talking to her camera. I remember her recording when the nurse was giving her anti sickness and she was asking the nurse what it was called? So rude and inconsiderate to others.
She was fine recording when she had her private room but on a ward? It’s not right to other patients. It is a hostile hospital for sick patients, not the Tiffany thinks audible diary.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've missed that! Hopefully she asked them for permission to post this publicly??
don't people have the right to privacy in a public hospital??? I mean serious I question the hospital letting her do this. I know others have indicated before this is all allowed and can't stop her...but common sense says when people are dealing with major medical situations...many out of surgery etc. I think this is all just wrong. One shot of the walk. End of filming. None of the rest told anything new at all.

Her hair on the back of her head... OMG it looks like a rat's nest.
Well, there is some sort of hairpin in it to keep it out of her face. And I can tell you as an experience expert in long hair (to my bumbum), that a real rat’s nest is a lot worse. 🤬 After my operation I was about an hour busy to detangle it.
The only thing that makes me wonder is the fact that T is so prudish and several times there was almost a nipple slip. For C. sake take a safety pin and bind the whole lot together.

Reactions: 10
It is a hostile hospital for sick patients, not the Tiffany thinks audible diary.
don't people have the right to privacy in a public hospital???
Interesting article about unwelcome photography in hospitals:

Saturday 01 May 2021
Unwelcome photography in NHS hospitals

Excerpts:

"The hospital is perfectly entitled explicitly to prohibit photography, and display posters to that effect."

"...the European Convention on Human Rights Art. 8 provides for a right to respect for a private and family life. Accordingly, the patient in hospital has a reasonable expectation of privacy.

The privacy element will be immediately engaged if there is a patient who inadvertently forms the background of the unwanted image taken in the hospital. This may be on the ward, in a corridor, or within a clinical department such as radiology. It is perfectly possible her identity may be revealed by her appearance, to those who recognise her. There may be outwardly obvious signs of illness, such as jaundice or emaciation, which she wishes to remain confidential. Should her written name appear in the photograph, identification will be instant. Written details on her notes may also be in view, compromising her confidentiality further.

Our staff can and should object to being photographed without their consent. In the course of their employment in the hospital, where patient confidentiality is of such great importance, the staff can share the reasonable expectation that at work they will not be photographed without their consent. Their rights as citizens are not diminished by the fact that they are at work. They are fully entitled to request that the image is deleted, although have no power to insist on deletion; or to remove the device or the memory card. However, they remain free, as private citizens, to take civil action against unwelcome or intrusive photography performed without their consent.

The Criminal Justice & Immigration Act 2008 s119 may also provide us with some help. It relates to visitors (although not the patient himself) who (i) causes ‘nuisance and disturbance on NHS premises to a staff member and (ii) refuses to leave the premises when asked to do so.

In plain English, the reasonable onlooker may well conclude that unauthorised photography in a hospital setting is a ‘nuisance’; and the confrontation that follows, a ‘disturbance’."

• Heart
Yes patients have a right to privacy, but t doesn’t care about others.
I suppose as adults we know what’s right from wrong.
Whenever I have been on a ward I know not to watch anything on my iPad without using my earphones.
I keep my phone on silent. If I need to make a call I will leave the ward and go to the day room to talk on the phone. If I am too unwell to leave the ward? I send a text message instead of making a call.
If a fellow patient was talking to a camera or filming I would have no problem telling them there is a time and place and to remind them hospital wards are for sick patients, not documentary makers. If they didn’t stop it off, I would ask the nurse if I could be moved to a different ward bay and explain why. Nurses generally want their shift to go quickly and smoothly which is why they probably put up with t filming, but T should know her boundaries. She is old enough to know.

• Heart
don't people have the right to privacy in a public hospital??? I mean serious I question the hospital letting her do this. I know others have indicated before this is all allowed and can't stop her...but common sense says when people are dealing with major medical situations...many out of surgery etc. I think this is all just wrong. One shot of the walk. End of filming. None of the rest told anything new at all.
The whole thing is so wrong, so distasteful, but SOOOO Tiffany. It feeds her narcissism and insatiable need to film for YT.
I wonder what happened later in the day when she said things went downhill. Wondering if some preliminary results of her tissues came back and weren't good? Or perhaps her pain increased?

The whole thing is so wrong, so distasteful, but SOOOO Tiffany. It feeds her narcissism and insatiable need to film for YT.
I wonder what happened later in the day when she said things went downhill. Wondering if some preliminary results of her tissues came back and weren't good? Or perhaps her pain increased?
Did she really leave the end of the video as a cliffhanger about something bad happening? That's nuts, to put it nicely.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Someone said on here her surgery was the 15th so it makes sense that it was the 20th this vlog was filmed. Really thought she might stop the nonsense of making this into some sort f reality TV drama…tune in next time folks to find out why I’m crying 🙄 I feel so much sympathy for her, yet she really pisses me off doing this!

• Heart
The noise from the strike outside must be awful for people really poorly.
I still think the op was on the 12th- strike action took place on the 15th and the 20th December.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.