Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! I can’t help but be curious lol I think she started the Vlogmas in mid-November. Someone on here noticed the sell-by date on one of the items was 27 November. Those dates are usually 2-3 weeks later from the time you actually see them in the store. So I’m thinking around November 13th or thereabouts. I had to stop trying to make sense of the timelines, it was doing my head in lol ❤😂
LOL, I have spent more time than is healthy trying to work this out 🤣.
A few clues are that in vlog 9, which was a Friday, she says Matt was going to football, I assume to play not to watch, so that was recorded on the previous Sunday?
Which would put the vlogs 5 days behind.
Vlog 16 (11th) she says that surgery is in four days (15th).
The upload of the18th where they are going to the hospital the day before she is admitted, at about 9.42 in the video, there is slush in the left gutter of the bridge. This would actually have been the 13th Dec.
Then the next upload of the 19th, the day she was admitted, there are remnants of snowy stuff on the grass as the walk in. This is the 14th.
Op on Thursday 15th is day 0.
Only thing I can't resolve on this timeline is that board, unless she lost a day or so after the op, or the staff just filled in the board from the first space, ignoring the day labels.
See, too much time on my hands 😉🙃😄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And that’s my issue … deceit and sneaky! Hate it!!!
It's all very sneaky, and all the influencers who get called out cover it up that with 'if you enjoy my content why does it matter if I earn a commission from it'. But I don't support Tiffany anymore or enjoy her content, especially after getting blocked over showing concern and empathy . And after that she's lied and decieved people with her content it really made me not want to give her anymore support.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
LOL, I have spent more time than is healthy trying to work this out 🤣.
A few clues are that in vlog 9, which was a Friday, she says Matt was going to football, I assume to play not to watch, so that was recorded on the previous Sunday?
Which would put the vlogs 5 days behind.
Vlog 16 (11th) she says that surgery is in four days (15th).
The upload of the18th where they are going to the hospital the day before she is admitted, at about 9.42 in the video, there is slush in the left gutter of the bridge. This would actually have been the 13th Dec.
Then the next upload of the 19th, the day she was admitted, there are remnants of snowy stuff on the grass as the walk in. This is the 14th.
Op on Thursday 15th is day 0.
Only thing I can't resolve on this timeline is that board, unless she lost a day or so after the op, or the staff just filled in the board from the first space, ignoring the day labels.
See, too much time on my hands 😉🙃😄
Wow!
Detective ScrattyRatty … that is very clever! Well done.
If you have time on your hands, why not go back to the beginning and rewatch all the TiffanyThinks Thrillers again 🍿!

Nurses are often rushing filling Care Plan Boards out, so that’s definitely a possibility and it wasn’t reflective of the correct space for the given day.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow!
Detective ScrattyRatty … that is very clever! Well done.
If you have time on your hands, why not go back to the beginning and rewatch all the TiffanyThinks Thrillers again 🍿!

Nurses are often rushing filling Care Plan Boards out, so that’s definitely a possibility and it wasn’t reflective of the correct space for the given day.
A polite 'NO' to that, it's bad enough watching the vlogs!
Those that watched her previous vlogmas (no again, not going there!) were they also so out of kilter, or was this her plan for managing the vlog and her impending surgery? The deception around advent calendars seems a little too calculating, but maybe in her head it was justifiable?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A polite 'NO' to that, it's bad enough watching the vlogs!
Those that watched her previous vlogmas (no again, not going there!) were they also so out of kilter, or was this her plan for managing the vlog and her impending surgery? The deception around advent calendars seems a little too calculating, but maybe in her head it was justifiable?
T's previous vlogmas 2021 was pretty much the same as 2022 but I think she actually recorded them daily. The whole vlogmas thing started out as vloggers doing xmas orientated videos for the whole of december. I suppose like a build up to Christmas? Now many vloggers just put out random daily videos which may not even be xmas related.

Yes Matt has played football on Sundays. I think you are right.

Me too! I can’t help but be curious lol I think she started the Vlogmas in mid-November. Someone on here noticed the sell-by date on one of the items was 27 November. Those dates are usually 2-3 weeks later from the time you actually see them in the store. So I’m thinking around November 13th or thereabouts. I had to stop trying to make sense of the timelines, it was doing my head in lol ❤😂
Was it a packet or croissants? If so they usually have 3 to 4 days shelf life similar to all baked goods, bread etc. I know when I visited and stayed in the USA the bread had a few weeks shelf life which suprised me. UK bread is 3 to 4 days.

And that’s my issue … deceit and sneaky! Hate it!!!
Well Daisy its a bit mad that these hospital videos have been put out, but nobody knows what surgery she had. T says PE and recommends her online family go google it if they want to know, but there is different types of PE and a surgeon will obviously attempt to remove as minimum as possible. Nobody truely knows when T went for surgery and what surgery took place. If I bumped into a neighbour, collegue or friend and they told me they was having to go for surgery, surely its natural to ask "Oh when are you going into hospital?" and " What surgery are they hoping to do?", these are just basic questions to me.
T keeps reiterating the same sentence "I have always known what surgery would entail", but she is reinterating to her viewers who are in the dark. If I hadn't have joined these threads, I wouldn't have had any clue about what surgery was being proposed for T. Another thing that she repeats is "you know me, you all know that I do this and that". Maybe T thinks she puts out more info than she actually does?

Found it on the TT thread number 12.

Strawberries from Tesco with a use by 30th November. These have a 2 - 3 day date on them usually

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I can get pretty analytical on things and need for example professional people in my life to meet certain standards including accuracy and communication skills. But when It comes to Tiffany at the end of the day it really makes no difference when she had the surgery and I gave up long ago. There were some posts about "YT influencers" and at the end of the day Tiffany, Natalie,, Jessica and many others are all "influencers". Matter of personal taste as to which ones are worth your time. I think Jessica provides a more intellectual approach and could be a great help to others with any kind of cancer. Her advocacy for her case and analysis of what cancer does to your whole life is valuable. Does she make $$ off YT yep....she and Brian have done that for a long time. I don't subscribe to their what are to me extreme dietary views and would never have found them save for the cancer topic. But now I can relate....and some of their recipes look worth trying. I cannot in any way relate to Tiffany or her family. For me that channel is more like a soap opera with no chronology.

It's all very sneaky, and all the influencers who get called out cover it up that with 'if you enjoy my content why does it matter if I earn a commission from it'. But I don't support Tiffany anymore or enjoy her content, especially after getting blocked over showing concern and empathy . And after that she's lied and deceived people with her content it really made me not want to give her anymore support.
A content creator linking products is suppose to disclose their affiliation status with Amazon..many don't. If someone has tuned me into a product that I had never considered before I have no problem using the link to order. I order a lot on Amazon and often forget about that deal that other things in your cart or ordered within a set time benefit the creator too. That I don't care for as I have a designated charity that my account is hooked up to and they get a small profit from my purchases. Not sure how it all works but I seldom press a link. Tiffany's "merch" is the highest markup I have seen and she does have a say in those prices and her profit level.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Now the curtains are NAVY blue, but they too remind Matt of the tiffanys thinks blue? At this point I think T and family associate every blue shade with the blue heart, or maybe Matt is stuck for conversation and just comes out with anything :)
On my screen the color of the hospital curtains were royal blue. I also got the impression that Matt was trying hard to make conversation when he commented about the curtains' color!

A potentially stupid question alert: I'm just thinking that Tiffany had some muscles from her legs removed and put in her pelvis to fill the void.
In the infamous 'clown car conversation', or perhaps another similar one, Tiffany mentions that the filling in the abdominal cavity would come from the tissue in her 'bum', and that her surgeon thought that there was enough in her bum for that purpose.
Thigh muscles would have been used to create an artificial vagina, and there are articles online describing that scans are required to select the optimal muscle. (In an earlier thread, I might have linked such an article.) However, given the relative ease with which Tiffany moved her legs on day +1 after surgery, a profound wound in her thigh is not detectable. Remember, Matt told Tiffany to be careful because she was rather easily moving her legs in that first video or two when her face was still swollen.

Thanks for your 'grassy knoll' type of analysis! I agree that the staff might have filled the board from the first space, or the 'Monday' on the board referred to the Monday that was to follow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm just curious as to why T gets flack for her merch and affiliate links, and posts suggesting she should take a leaf out of someone elses book when that person is doing the same thing, but is more experienced at it.
I think this is an interesting question, you've made me think about my own feelings.

Admittedly, I've not followed closely anyone else, only read or watched some after they've been mentioned here. I see your point that Jessica and Tiffany both have monetising streams attached. I might have not noticed other similarities if there are.

For me, I feel Tiffany has taken me for a ride that now colours how I view her methods. I feel she's dragged things out and been so evasive to frustrate me to no end just trying to understand the basics of her condition and treatment.

1. She dramatises her videos, the closeups of the coffee mug filling, music, different camera angles. Much more "produced" videos. Really, the music and close ups are only there to create a certain warm, cosy sense of togetherness. I think it makes it all the more callous to string viewers along with such critical gaps in the narrative and timeline. I was not watching to follow a fictionalised story that is long past and missing pieces.

2. Not sure about the Krocks or others, but T celebrates viewer milestones like it's a gauge of successful entertainment, not that people are concerned and want to support her along in her journey. To see gifts and balloons for reaching 50k followers and a new stated goal of 100k followers feels crass, as is her line, "if you LIKE my videos, please subscribe". I was not watching to "like" them, I came to care about her, I watched because I wanted her to know she was surrounded by a supportive group who wanted the best for her. Her construing the # of followers in terms of an accomplishment feels crass to me. It cheapens my purpose for participating and reduces me to a mere number. I feel used.

3. I understand many subs ask her for the names of the items she uses. I looked through Jessica's list, hers seems more relevant to her experiences of both cancer and vegan food as opposed to what seems arbitrary items that T adds. She's not a chef, the affiliated links or promos to the air fryer or food delivery, for example, really feel pushed for HER financial benefit instead of a benefit to her audience, as @LeonorG mentioned.

4. I also noticed that JJ Simpleton who just began selling tshirts priced them a couple dollars cheaper than T. That is representative to me of how T is just trying to squeeze every last p of profit out of her audience. Her PO box, the same. Her never being up front about any need for funds or change in circumstances doesn't elicit any understanding or empathy. It is not obvious and Matt and family buy her expensive gifts as she continues to shop a lot a lot for herself of fluff purchases, many of which she ends up returning. She lives in a very materialistic world. They dine out a lot, money does not seem to be an issue. Her audience is not big spenders when I see many subs acknowledge their own hardships (whether true or not). She does not give a percentage of tshirt sales to a cancer charity. That should have been the least of it, no matter that she made a donation at the RM tree event.

I only realised her 'influencer' tricks after joining Tattle, ie, asking questions to increase viewer engagement, etc. The repetitive We Got This push became tiresome, like many, I was starting to copy her sentence "the link is at the bottom...". She's like a one trick pony that grated on me after awhile, it made me desire a more honest, clear "diary" than hers that had become so repetitive.

Of course, I don't think any of the monetary measures would have mattered if I'd not felt so toyed with by her evasiveness and her refusal to explicate the details of her diagnosis, treatment plan and why the doctors were proceeding this way. Her cagey responses when pressed only increased my suspicion and scepticism. I think if other 'influencers' were less than straightforward and began delaying any updates at all for weeks on end or were vague on the details, I'd probably feel the same way about them. I am not invested in them at this point, though, so, I probably would not feel like I'd been taken for a ride.

Seeing her tricks and money schemes in the cold light of day puts a harsher spin on them. Every time she adds another one, it only adds to my opinion of her manipulations. Her persistent refusal to be up front regarding the details only serves to confirm my sense of distrust in her and view that this is primarily a financial endeavour to her. Her finally feeling pressed to admit some of the inadequacies, omissions and delays at least clears the air about what she's been putting out all along and the falsity in her pretence of this being a "family" or her telling us "everything". All I know is that she had some operation under the umbrella of "pe" more than a month ago and she is now back at home. I wish her a successful healing and prognosis, but I'm not waiting around for her to tell us about it nor am I engaging myself in her journey. I simply no longer trust her motives in what she reveals and I refuse to be another pawn to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think this is an interesting question, you've made me think about my own feelings.

Admittedly, I've not followed closely anyone else, only read or watched some after they've been mentioned here. I see your point that Jessica and Tiffany both have monetising streams attached. I might have not noticed other similarities if there are.

For me, I feel Tiffany has taken me for a ride that now colours how I view her methods. I feel she's dragged things out and been so evasive to frustrate me to no end just trying to understand the basics of her condition and treatment.

1. She dramatises her videos, the closeups of the coffee mug filling, music, different camera angles. Much more "produced" videos. Really, the music and close ups are only there to create a certain warm, cosy sense of togetherness. I think it makes it all the more callous to string viewers along with such critical gaps in the narrative and timeline. I was not watching to follow a fictionalised story that is long past and missing pieces.

2. Not sure about the Krocks or others, but T celebrates viewer milestones like it's a gauge of successful entertainment, not that people are concerned and want to support her along in her journey. To see gifts and balloons for reaching 50k followers and a new stated goal of 100k followers feels crass, as is her line, "if you LIKE my videos, please subscribe". I was not watching to "like" them, I came to care about her, I watched because I wanted her to know she was surrounded by a supportive group who wanted the best for her. Her construing the # of followers in terms of an accomplishment feels crass to me. It cheapens my purpose for participating and reduces me to a mere number. I feel used.

3. I understand many subs ask her for the names of the items she uses. I looked through Jessica's list, hers seems more relevant to her experiences of both cancer and vegan food as opposed to what seems arbitrary items that T adds. She's not a chef, the affiliated links or promos to the air fryer or food delivery, for example, really feel pushed for HER financial benefit instead of a benefit to her audience, as @LeonorG mentioned.

4. I also noticed that JJ Simpleton who just began selling tshirts priced them a couple dollars cheaper than T. That is representative to me of how T is just trying to squeeze every last p of profit out of her audience. Her PO box, the same. Her never being up front about any need for funds or change in circumstances doesn't elicit any understanding or empathy. It is not obvious and Matt and family buy her expensive gifts as she continues to shop a lot a lot for herself of fluff purchases, many of which she ends up returning. She lives in a very materialistic world. They dine out a lot, money does not seem to be an issue. Her audience is not big spenders when I see many subs acknowledge their own hardships (whether true or not). She does not give a percentage of tshirt sales to a cancer charity. That should have been the least of it, no matter that she made a donation at the RM tree event.

I only realised her 'influencer' tricks after joining Tattle, ie, asking questions to increase viewer engagement, etc. The repetitive We Got This push became tiresome, like many, I was starting to copy her sentence "the link is at the bottom...". She's like a one trick pony that grated on me after awhile, it made me desire a more honest, clear "diary" than hers that had become so repetitive.

Of course, I don't think any of the monetary measures would have mattered if I'd not felt so toyed with by her evasiveness and her refusal to explicate the details of her diagnosis, treatment plan and why the doctors were proceeding this way. Her cagey responses when pressed only increased my suspicion and scepticism. I think if other 'influencers' were less than straightforward and began delaying any updates at all for weeks on end or were vague on the details, I'd probably feel the same way about them. I am not invested in them at this point, though, so, I probably would not feel like I'd been taken for a ride.

Seeing her tricks and money schemes in the cold light of day puts a harsher spin on them. Every time she adds another one, it only adds to my opinion of her manipulations. Her persistent refusal to be up front regarding the details only serves to confirm my sense of distrust in her and view that this is primarily a financial endeavour to her. Her finally feeling pressed to admit some of the inadequacies, omissions and delays at least clears the air about what she's been putting out all along and the falsity in her pretence of this being a "family" or her telling us "everything". All I know is that she had some operation under the umbrella of "pe" more than a month ago and she is now back at home. I wish her a successful healing and prognosis, but I'm not waiting around for her to tell us about it nor am I engaging myself in her journey. I simply no longer trust her motives in what she reveals and I refuse to be another pawn to her.
Well damn. That's like a mic drop. Great post.🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You guys are smart as hell and write so well!

Tiffany says in that at home vlog that she didn't get a colostomy but an ileostomy and that she was preparing for a colostomy bag. She says that when they opened her up they saw cancer in the whole colon and the scans prior to the surgery also showed that. In addition, prior to the surgey T made it sound that the whole colon would be removed. Why was she then preparing for colostomy?
It indicates that they told her it likely will be a colostomy bag. Perhaps they told her that only a part of the colon will be removed and when they opened her they saw that the whole colon was full of cancer so they removed all of it hence the ileostomy (attached to the small bowel). But anyway it surprised me that they were seemingly planning for a colostomy bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
T is manipulative, pure and simple. She manipulates her family and her viewers. I started out as a supporter but, little by little, I began to see through her shenanigans. The last straw for me was her block and delete crap. I dont expect we'll hear much more detail about her health journey, yet she continues to try and pull in viewers by putting "cancer" in her titles. And the way she is catered to by nearly everyone is pathetic, IMO. And this started way b4 her health situation prevented her from doing much. I don't wish her ill but I just cant get too invested in her life for all of these reasons. Frankly, her life is boring, absent her illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In the infamous 'clown car conversation', or perhaps another similar one, Tiffany mentions that the filling in the abdominal cavity would come from the tissue in her 'bum', and that her surgeon thought that there was enough in her bum for that purpose.
Thigh muscles would have been used to create an artificial vagina, and there are articles online describing that scans are required to select the optimal muscle. (In an earlier thread, I might have linked such an article.) However, given the relative ease with which Tiffany moved her legs on day +1 after surgery, a profound wound in her thigh is not detectable. Remember, Matt told Tiffany to be careful because she was rather easily moving her legs in that first video or two when her face was still swollen.
You are right about the bum. Nat has pictures in a swim suit explaining it. I remember that meaningful clown car conversation 🤡
I cannot imagine Tiffany opting for the neovagina. She would have to take care of it post-surgery.

You are right about the bum. Nat has pictures in a swim suit explaining it. I remember that meaningful clown car conversation 🤡
I cannot imagine Tiffany opting for the neovagina. She would have to take care of it post-surgery.
Agree. I don’t think she had it done but probably we will never know anyway!

So over Tiffany and her month old hospital posts. If you can’t type a brief FB update, then just go away till you can. Or poor hard done to Matt, can’t say a few words? She does not deserve her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You guys are smart as hell and write so well!

Tiffany says in that at home vlog that she didn't get a colostomy but an ileostomy and that she was preparing for a colostomy bag. She says that when they opened her up they saw cancer in the whole colon and the scans prior to the surgery also showed that. In addition, prior to the surgey T made it sound that the whole colon would be removed. Why was she then preparing for colostomy?
It indicates that they told her it likely will be a colostomy bag. Perhaps they told her that only a part of the colon will be removed and when they opened her they saw that the whole colon was full of cancer so they removed all of it hence the ileostomy (attached to the small bowel). But anyway it surprised me that they were seemingly planning for a colostomy bag.
as I recall it early on pre discussion of W and W it was rectum and nearby organs including vagina etc. They as time went along and reevaluated it was SOME colon and the rest and then last scans and the reality was all of colon.

Reactions: 6
Reading the comments on her latest video, it appears that an awful lot of the loving Tiffanythinks family still haven't grasped that these videos are a month old. No wonder she is able to put up any old tosh, anything more complicated (like using proper medical terms) would have them scratching their heads in bemusement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Question for anyone that might know about this YT practice. I am getting blasted with so many cancer vlogs coming up in my suggested feed. Really don't want to see them...had enough of this stuff....some just keep coming. I see no way to block a channel from popping up. Is that just the way it goes...if you for example follow Krocks or click on TT you will get cancer vlogs coming your way? I am tired of seeing them...i thought they came up if subscribed but I have not subscribed to any. Thanks in advance.

Question for anyone that might know about this YT practice. I am getting blasted with so many cancer vlogs coming up in my suggested feed. Really don't want to see them...had enough of this stuff....some just keep coming. I see no way to block a channel from popping up. Is that just the way it goes...if you for example follow Krocks or click on TT you will get cancer vlogs coming your way? I am tired of seeing them...i thought they came up if subscribed but I have not subscribed to any. Thanks in advance.
The algorithms will send you channels similar to those you subscribe to or watch. Just don't watch them, click the three dots on the right-hand side of the video and click 'not interested'

• Heart
The algorithms will send you channels similar to those you subscribe to or watch. Just don't watch them, click the three dots on the right-hand side of the video and click 'not interested'
Perfect...i missed the dots...not interested...thanks so much..hope they get the hint.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.