Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curly Top

VIP Member
Also Nicole Coopy who was in Australia (unless that's who you mean). She was selfless and advocated for other cancer patients.
I had no idea she’d died. That was a shock. Fantastic woman. There were loads of videos of her exercising when she really didn’t feel well. She had real guts. 💛

Reactions: 5

c.sabatier

VIP Member
It's Tiffany's job as an adult and social being to know what is appropriate and what isn't. It's like relying on others to stop us each time we are behaving inappropriately ... Like @Saydee said they probably let her cause they wanted everything to run smoothly. I imagine the nurses didn't want the hassle and I understand them.
How do you know Tiffany only records during the visiting hours? Maybe she records at all times, we know how addicted she is to the camera.
When Tiffany seemingly first woke up, she was not recording during visiting hours because she was disoriented. That is in her first video post-operation. Recall that she asked where Amma and Matt were, then, after phoning them, realized that they were not there because it was not during visiting hours. Since that time, Tiffany seems to be doing the majority of her recording during visiting hours. Of course, I do not know for sure, so that is the answer to your question. As you said, she should know what is appropriate logically, and I believe she knows why visiting hours are established to begin with. If she were routinely recording outside of visiting hours, then, I think that would not be appropriate and hospital staff might speak to her about it at that point.

ladyt7087

VIP Member
But some adults are very easy to manipulate, and how many adults make the right choices all the time and how many make the same mistake more than once? The world is full of them. Some people know their own minds and some just don't. You know your mind and I know mind I don't think Fluffy does.
I don't excuse bad behavior or hypocrisy, unless someone has a true mental illness. People can be manipulated, but only to a point. We all ultimately make our own decisions and, when they are wrong or harmful and the person continues to do so after being called out, then I have zero tolerance.

LeonorG

VIP Member
I remember there was a vlog where T filmed herself waking up in bed. And HaHa Matt was giving her kissies quite intimately. Eeew...why did she need to leave that in the vlog. Paging for @LeonorG would you know which vlog is that? 🙊
😂 🤣 I don't know that one but I remember one in which she was clearly nude under the covers and she kept putting the camera way too close to her face and body :sick:
"kissies" 😂 Oh god HaHa's kisses :oops: 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

ginnyw

VIP Member
I know how hard it is for patients in this position, and can put all my hard research into fund raising into good use. We have companies/charities out there who aren't used enough because they are relatively new, but they will support patients :)
Ahhh it breaks me to see that the ladies got 2 children :(
I know. Plus she has such a loving relationship with her sister. They've billed the treatment as 'lifesaving' on their GFM page, but that seems not really the case of course. But if it gave a bit more time then I do hope that she gets its.

• Heart

c.sabatier

VIP Member
Just to mention my thoughts on Fluffy:
Fluffy was on this forum before Tiffany started to air her hospital video series, and did not post again after the first hospital video was released. I think that Fluffy was taken aback by the extent of Tiffany's surgery, and may have decided to 'forgive' one of Tiffany's major you-tube motivations: money. In other words, to Fluffy, Tiffany's greed doesn't matter to her anymore because she saw how extensive and serious the surgery was. I believe that Fluffy has excused Tiffany for her manipulative nature that Fluffy herself had mentioned on this forum because of the radical surgery Tiffany had and the obvious discomfort and distress that brought to Tiffany.
Fluffy may not be as misguided as she is forgiving of Tiffany for everything. In other words, I think Fluffy does recognize Tiffany's motivations, but glosses over them because of Tiffany's surgery and medical condition. In Fluffy-land, Tiffany is absolved of all manipulative behavior because of the radical surgery she had.

BCrowl

Chatty Member
T's previous vlogmas 2021 was pretty much the same as 2022 but I think she actually recorded them daily. The whole vlogmas thing started out as vloggers doing xmas orientated videos for the whole of december. I suppose like a build up to Christmas? Now many vloggers just put out random daily videos which may not even be xmas related.

Yes Matt has played football on Sundays. I think you are right.

Was it a packet or croissants? If so they usually have 3 to 4 days shelf life similar to all baked goods, bread etc. I know when I visited and stayed in the USA the bread had a few weeks shelf life which suprised me. UK bread is 3 to 4 days.

Well Daisy its a bit mad that these hospital videos have been put out, but nobody knows what surgery she had. T says PE and recommends her online family go google it if they want to know, but there is different types of PE and a surgeon will obviously attempt to remove as minimum as possible. Nobody truely knows when T went for surgery and what surgery took place. If I bumped into a neighbour, collegue or friend and they told me they was having to go for surgery, surely its natural to ask "Oh when are you going into hospital?" and " What surgery are they hoping to do?", these are just basic questions to me.
T keeps reiterating the same sentence "I have always known what surgery would entail", but she is reinterating to her viewers who are in the dark. If I hadn't have joined these threads, I wouldn't have had any clue about what surgery was being proposed for T. Another thing that she repeats is "you know me, you all know that I do this and that". Maybe T thinks she puts out more info than she actually does?

Found it on the TT thread number 12.

Strawberries from Tesco with a use by 30th November. These have a 2 - 3 day date on them usually
Oh ok! It was 30 November, I don’t know why I thought it was 27 November lol I told you all this was doing my head in lol 😂 But if it’s a 2-3 day date, then she probably was in the store around November 27th. Thanks for clearing that up!

• Heart
  • Haha

EmyUrban

She’s survived by Amma doing everything for her, and then here comes Matt who caters to her also. It’s not an act, she just never grew up. Amma didn’t allow her to; t could have chosen to grow up on her own, or she could have chosen to still depend on Amma for everything. She clearly chose to let her mommy do everything.
---

Was this on her most recent upload? I think she deleted the comment now. Lol.
Yes it was in her most recent upload, last video on Sunday … You’re right it seems that the comment has been deleted … It’s at least the second or third time she does that, she answered then deleted everything … Quite odd, I guess at first when she reads the comment she cannot control herself and feels the urge to justify herself and then she keeps thinking about it and is afraid of the new comments that might add up under her answer or something ,I don’t understand her behavior HA ! Why answering in the first place to end up deleting everything ? She did it on the same video with someone saying she was not very strong and autonomous because she kept giving orders to Matt and Amma and that she should stop doing so … Well she answered « you don’t know me at all haha » then she deleted everything …

• Wow
  • Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
She requested the room before knowing about the possible C-Dfff infection, right? She said it was for mental health?
Did she and the doctors know about this (maybe) infection before or after she got moved to the private room? I couldn't tell.
I agree that being in a private room would be best for EVERYONE, but I get the impression they are in very short supply in the UK. Mental health is important but the rooms should be prioritized for someone with highly contagious condition or someone who is dying so they can have some privacy with their family.
Per the video she simply requested to move to another ward...I think the Ellis ward. She did not request a private room. The private room was needed due to the c-diff....she did not have control over that. I get that she thinks the world revolves around Tiffany and she can be very irritating but on this one I think she had cause. They have to keep those privates for infection control and as luck would have it she got it. Otherwise she was going to go to another ward that based on the description is more appropriate for her case. Probably still not super quiet but maybe better.

c.sabatier

VIP Member
Wow I have a completely different view on this. A near perfect radio voice?? I find her voice irritating and the way she speaks and the vocabulary she uses even more. And speaking clearly? When? And she starts her sentences with "Where I or Where they ...." which is completely incorrect 😂Maggie's voice and her speech is so much more pleasant to listen to. In addition, she is really smart.
I think Tiffany has a lot of subscribers because of the drama that she creates. She goes between tragedy and hope in between vlogs. In one vlog she seems to be "cancer free" (according to her), and in another, the cancer is back, and on and on. People tune in to see how it ends. Will she be cancer free or will she not? People are curious. And her case is quite serious, the more serious the diagnosis, the more clicks it will get. There is a thing in psychology according to which people like to watch tragic things.
Agree to disagree on Tiffany's voice! Although, perhaps you would agree that Tiffany's voice is much more clear in comparison with the mumbled syllables Matt contributes. (Matt should just stick to posing with his egg sandwiches. I could very well see the still-shot of Matt and his sandwich that was captured on this forum be a full-size poster at the entrance of an airport food-court! It almost made me hungry. lol ) I do not know about the Maggie that is mentioned in this forum.
I do agree that the 'Where I' and 'Where they' are grammatically incorrect, but it's so fluffy, right?! The fluffy- and cozy- factors also should be taken into account when comparing you- tubers. Matt's Ugg slippers and egg sandwiches do make for a cozy interlude amidst the drama that is her life!!
(How about another Teletubby: Ugg-and-Egg?)

Also, I didn't mean to imply that her voice is the only reason people watch her videos, but just that it is an added advantage, in my opinion.

• Haha

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
Did she really say FRONT BUM?? 🤣
I feel like I heard it somewhere, front and back bum... possibly got it wrong but now I'm concerned if I'm talking like that in my head. o_O
I just did a search and couldn't find those exact words so maybe I'm remembering wrong, hope someone else heard it before lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
The English are quite prudish, and we find any number of ways to describe our body parts and functions, and have done for probably thousands of years. A lot are 'baby' words these days some catch on because they are used on TV (I first heard 'Lady Garden' used on Big Brother years ago). 'Vag' became much more common after the 'Vagazzle' became a thing.
Front bottom is common, I guess front bum is just an extention of that.
Here's an interesting article, Front Bum is not there 🤣
---

I am wondering if they remain and that the vagina was excised higher up, we may never know but this info would be helpful for others facing the same op as all the technical online stuff is so difficult to understand. Maggie is excellent and has explained precisely and graphically what happened with her anus. There is no way Tiffany could bring herself to discuss these things. I do wonder if her subs follow her precisely for this reason everything is fluffy and cozy in Tiffany World, no nasty real life talk.
I think Lady Garden is the funniest of them. That site you provided, Scratty, even has a geographical map of the UK + which vagina words are used in which region 🤣
I also believe it could be helpful to those who are facing this surgery and interesting to those interested in medicine, or really anyone. But we must remember that Tiffany does not care about others, she cares about what benefits her only.
Maggie is incredibly open and the way she explains things is very regular human friendly. It helps that she is also charming and has a good sense of humour and a practical down to earth attitude.
This will be ignorant but I find it incredible that the tumour is attached to the vagina and the vagina had to be removed but the bladder was spared. Anatomically, the bladder is not that far from the vagina (internal). This is also evidenced by the fact that the vagina was removed and in the process the bladder was affected too (nerve damage).

Last edited:
  • Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
Those are two possibilities for the increase as well as obesity, but nothing proven yet. It's not likely due to genetics/Lynch syndrome. But being able to figure out the real reason(s) will be tough. Is it food coloring, preservatives, BBQ meats, too much sugar, alcohol, stress? Just please don't let it be coffee. But seriously, if this trend continues maybe one day the younger folks will be starting yearly Cologuard testing at age .. 30? 35??
It's not likely due to genetics in younger people?
I agree, just please don't let it be coffee 😅

• Haha

sweetsadie1

I heard something in the last video I haven't seen addressed. She mentioned the plastic surgeon. I'm wondering if she had vaginal reconstruction?