Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saydee

VIP Member
Found it. I understand why @ginnyw wept. :cry:

YT video:

Instagram:

@survivingsupportingsisterhood

GFM:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-nao...heet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

Raffle:

Thanks @suzeq

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

BCrowl

Chatty Member
I came across this video earlier. The channel creator had made another one about Tiffany which someone posted on here. The title is, “Tiffanythinks USING *cancer* to make money on social media?” In the video, she addresses a lot of points people have made about the clickbait, etc. I think she got them off of SU2C video? But she basically defends Tiffany in this video. However, so many people from the loving TT family must have only seen the title and didn’t bother to watch the video. There are so many comments on there blasting the creator for suggesting that Tiffany is using cancer to make money!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

LeonorG

VIP Member
It is a highly plausible assumption that she has in the past: She was dating Tiroy for about nine years, and she did share the same bed as Matt. Most likely that will resume once she is recovered. Meanwhile, there is no engagement ring nor talk of marriage, and this is clearly an outlier in her own family, as per her videos.

Another reason she is not a devout Catholic is because devout Catholics tithe to the tune of at least 10% of their income. According to Google:
"(The word tithe literally means tenth in Hebrew.) Because the custom of tithing is biblical, many Christians and Jews practice it as part of their faith."

Nowhere does Tiffany state that any percentage of her online profits and income is given to a church or even to a charity. Seeing as how Tiffany would probably enjoy being looked upon by her audience in the best possible light, if she did give anything to charity on a routine basis, she would most likely have mentioned it. She did mention making a contribution to the Royal Marsden at Christmas time during a tree ceremony. It seemed to have been a one-time contribution.

Tiffany did mention that her mother goes to church on Sundays, and sometimes on other days as well, but it was not stated clearly if she accompanies her mom or not. I think that her mother is a devout Catholic, yet her mother doesn't make a point of openly praying. (In fact, there is a quote in the Bible that says that showing off to others that one is praying is not well looked upon by the 'Higher-up.'....just sayin'!!) Whether religious or not, many people have commented that they think video-taping and posting her little prayers in the car are not in good taste.

Anyway, it does seem, as you said, as though Tiffany purposely does not inform people. I was curious as to how long her operation lasted, but have not ventured to ask that in current comment sections. Informing people of the duration of her surgery would have been one of the first things she would have said, so I thought. (I expected something like "Guess what? My surgery lasted __ hours!!") Yet, I have noted no mention of the duration of her surgery in any of her hospital videos (not that it matters, but it was just to compare with what is stated in the literature.) She had stated that she lost 'a day' in the very first hospital video she posted.
---

You might be a Tiffanythinks addict if...

You know off-hand the actual title of the video in which a particular scene occurred! ;)
I swear I'm not! I actually looked up that video when Ratty asked cause I knew in which video the infamous conversation took place but I did not know its title. But that's one of the very few videos of hers that I have actually watched almost in full (with minor skips); I usually don't manage more than a couple of minutes.
I cannot imagine T having sexual relations. I think she just "cuddles" (as she calls it).
In fact, there is a quote in the Bible that says that showing off to others that one is praying is not well looked upon by the 'Higher-up.'....just sayin'!! - :LOL: 😂
Her praying in the car is indeed in poor taste. It's tasteless, tactless and feels exploitative. It's just a gimmick for the camera.
Anyway, it does seem, as you said, as though Tiffany purposely does not inform people. - It feels very deliberate. She says that she cannot give an update or answer any questions about the surgery (in that comment from yesterday) as she is still recovering. However, it seems that she is recovered enough to edit and post these pointles hospital videos.
Exactly. She never even mentioned the duration of her operation which is basic information. "Cancer youtubers" usually know to include that. She hinted at it in an older video but never confirmed after the surgery.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
So guys, I see it was the Christmas episode from your comments. Did she get a ring? Were there gifts and trees all thru the room?

• Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
Hm, I haven’t really watched t’s old videos with Tiroy (her ex). I wonder if she acted this way with him? Does anyone know? But I remember reading comments that Tiroy wasn’t very nice to her and ha! Is her soulmate. Maybe because Tiroy told her to stop with that baby nonsense. Yes her baby voice makes me cringe, but the worst childish behaviour for me was when she got ‘Baxter’ back and she rapped about it sounding like the rapper Eminem’s song. ‘Guess who’s back, back again, baxter’s back’ oh dear.. that tops it for me for her worst child like behaviour.
I have only watched a couple of her old videos and never seen any with her ex Tiroy. People on here have discussed Tiroy quite a bit though and said that T was more natural with Tiroy than she is with Ha. Yes that makes sense. Ha and Amma allow her to behave like a baby.
Omg I have never seen her rap about Baxter and I'm so glad 😅
---

"The obvious discomfort and distress"
Can you eleborate on that?
The distress where she was filming directly after walking up from surgery putting on a slow voice which immediately changed when the nurse asked her if she was ok?
Or the distress that she had to share her space with others on a ward which caused her anxiety?
I havent seen no real discomfort or distress.
---

Question - Has T always acted immature? Babyish.
This video is only 3 minutes long. 20+ facts about T
I think the video speaks volumes. Bear in mind that she was 22 years old here
Oh god. She is a walking cliche here with these cheesy answers. I would have thought she was around 16 here, not 22 😅 She is very baby like and immature here but I don't see the fakeness that she displays today.

Last edited:

helpmeunderstand?

I think i understand now the way she lives.
She said "You know i'm always blocking things out, and this is the only thing in my life i can't block out (her new body after the surgery) so until i feel normal again (in her body), until i can live normal again i'm not going to talk to my friends and family".
She also said it was her choice, she made this decision (not to talk to anyone) and she doesn't regret it.

The way i see it - Tiffany always, ALWAYS wants to be this happy nice little girl with her family and friends, who talks about pretty clothes and cute gifts. So when she can't do that she thinks it's a problem. She can't be sad or realistic in front of her family, she needs to be their happy girl, because that's who she thinks she really is. Sad Tiffany, Tiffany who's in pain isn't normal and should be fixed. That's what she thinks.
She needs therapy and she can't even understand why all of this is so wrong.
Spot on!

Turaj

VIP Member
As has always been the case with Tiffany… more about the numbers to get the $$$, less about anything else and her care factor for her followers is definitely big fat 0!

---

Well the question that was put forward some months ago re debating if the hospital might give her a private room is off the table for discussion I’m thinking! 🤣
for sure off the table....

skyeblue50

I wonder if T even knows what the clitoris is there for. Seriously, she and Matt have a very odd dynamic. Instead of two adult, sexual beings, they come across as a daddy and his princess. There seems to be zero sexual chemistry between them. Just my take and I could be wrong. But the way he envelops her like a bear, the little girl voice she always uses to him. She often backs away when he zeroes in on her too. I just dont see any kind of normal sexual vibe between them.
And his Xmas gift of a fleece jacket??? So romantic-NOT. Last Xmas it was a poofy bubble coat.
when she got home she didn't wrap her arms around him but put them on his hips or maybe just past. I can't imagine they've done the dirty deed yet.

• Haha

ladyt7087

VIP Member
We will have to agree to disagree, I didn't see it as malicious, she was carrying out Tiffany's orders, so thought she was doing a good thing. Deluded yes, malicious no. I'm reserving my contempt for Tiffany, she is an arch manipulator.
Fluffy is an adult, free to make her own choices. T didn't hold a gun to her head to force her to do anything. Even after being called out on the YT channel she continued to do so. Thought she was doing a good thing? Yeah, right. Please stop making excuses when adults do bad things. All of the dolts on her channel are making their own choices.

Turaj

VIP Member
I read the description of Ellis Ward which clearly is newer area and designed for patients having gone thru surgery similar to Tiffany. There are two private rooms maybe one of which she got thanks to c-diff. Given she was discharged before the 3-4 week timeframe I have to assume things went better for her in that area.

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
I wish I could recap but I could not stomach it for long. She was walking up the stairs and said she is going home tomorrow. Then a lot of nothing, then BUM BUM and I had to stop.
I don't fault anyone lol. Turaj usually has a recap, haven't seen one from them lately!

• Wow

Billiarty

Chatty Member
I wonder if T even knows what the clitoris is there for. Seriously, she and Matt have a very odd dynamic. Instead of two adult, sexual beings, they come across as a daddy and his princess. There seems to be zero sexual chemistry between them. Just my take and I could be wrong. But the way he envelops her like a bear, the little girl voice she always uses to him. She often backs away when he zeroes in on her too. I just dont see any kind of normal sexual vibe between them.
And his Xmas gift of a fleece jacket??? So romantic-NOT. Last Xmas it was a poofy bubble coat.
I remember there was a vlog where T filmed herself waking up in bed. And HaHa Matt was giving her kissies quite intimately. Eeew...why did she need to leave that in the vlog. Paging for @LeonorG would you know which vlog is that? 🙊

• Haha
  • Sick

exiledmanccollo

Chatty Member
Being in hospital, after having massive surgery makes your emotions go up and down, coupled with pain relief
They are horrendously noisy, and I have been visiting on wards with people actively dying, which is quite dreadful to hear (I'm sure nurses get used to it, no eyelids were being batted), and very difficult for their relatives too.
As it turns out she potentially has c-diff again, so she g
To be honest I would have done the exact same thing if I was in Tiffany's position. I too have spent some hospital addmissions on a busy and loud 9 bed ward. This was all fine (but no real privacy) but I coped. However this all changed after spending a horrific night seeing a young lady in her 30's almost die and be resuscitated in the bed Infront of mine. To say I was traumatised was an under statement. Tiffany has had major surgery and in a lot of discomfort and hearing the sounds of somebody screaming throughout the night and shouting about death would be enough to make the strongest of people emotionally fragile. There is never any harm in asking to move if you think it is in your beat interest. The worst you'll get is a 'no' but at least you tried.
Totally agree. Also the body needs sleep to heal and anyone who has spent a long time in and out of hospitals know how noisy it can be on wards. We were in pediatric icu and the worst happened to the people next to us - so horrible you never forget that. I still think of them x

• Sad
  • Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
Tiffany lives in a bubble. It’s the positive strong mindset of others that gets them to places they want to be! Tiffany swans around and wallows in being sneaky to win emotional support that will turn into dollars. She really puts her camera first; the others are putting their health first and fighting for every inch. I don’t think Tiffany knows anything but how to regress to look and act like a child.
It’s sad to think she’s laughable, but in reality she is.
Jenny and Petrina are fighters and pushing the hard yards to survive. Tiffany is snacking on fatty shit and lying low to rest. Rest after major surgery means getting good sleep and taking it easy after a rigid pattern of increasing exercise every day!
Let’s see where this girl ends up, but quite obviously she’s not as strong and determined with her health as she is with her little camera. I’m surprised she doesn’t have a pacifier!
---

I saw this too. Brutal but he is one determined guy!
I couldnt agree with this anymore.
Rest after major surgery means getting good sleep and taking it easy after a rigid pattern of increasing exercise every day!
Laying down all day is a complete recipe for disaster. Although the NHS generally do try to push patients to exercise and increase exercise daily. Something tells me T won't do that. She will have gone home and laid down. Exercise that she does? She needs Amma & matt to walk behind her?

• Heart
  • Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
It's a fetish. Tiffany probably doesn't know about it though 😄

"Little" is someone that likes to act younger than they really are. It's kind of like having an alter ego that's much younger then yourself. Most littles don't act little 24/7, but when they do slip into their younger alter ego it's called slipping into headspace. When they slip into their headspace, it's called slipping.

When a little is in headspace that is when they are at their most submissive and most vulnerable, and sometimes even talk higher pitch or with more of a lisp then normal. They're more prone to emotional outbursts like throwing a tantrum or getting overly excited about something. They are also the neediest in this state, as they are not thinking like a grown up but like a child, and need a bit more guidance nd reassurance. Some littles are shyer in headspace while others may become more outgoing. Every little is different and has their own headspace unique to them.
😂 That's Tiffany.

• Haha

ladyt7087

VIP Member
One thing I've noticed when she walked is how horribly thin she is. My god, her legs are like sticks! No fat on them. And, not that it matters, but I also noticed she's knock kneed. Her knees come very close together when she walks while her lower legs are bowed outward. I guess she's always been that way but I've never seen her walk with her legs showing, so I never noticed it.
But her incredibly thin body is scary looking.

c.sabatier

VIP Member
She is on YT now arguing with people that T would definitely post results if she had them. Also saying T is too weak to post a medical update. Lol. I've seen zero evidence that Fluff had such thoughts or came to such conclusions as you have posited. I'm sure not privy to what's going on in her head, but only to what she posts here and on YT. Your comments are interesting but speculative.
You are correct. My thoughts are just that, speculation based on some sixth sense because Fluffy stopped posting once Tiffany premiered her hospital series with the swollen post-surgical face and (feigned?) disorientation.