Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To answer your question: I don't think so, because the electricity bill is in Amma's name :)!! Remember, in a video a long, long time ago, there was silly giggling occurring about Amma having received the electricity bill for their house. Tiffany would have to file a name change with the utilities company before ever asking Amma to move out, right? And, this is why I always say, that is too hectic of a complicated process. Even though Tiffany would trust the process, there would still be so many people involved--from electric company clerks to verification groups to verify Tiffany's identity and address, and even perhaps mail clerks would be involved...who knows? It's all very challenging and not quite educational, to be honest.

Instead, Tiffany would just make sure Amma gets a private room in the house, with a bell to ring or a buzzer to press in case she needs anything, at which point Matt will be recruited to tend to her needs. Two gnomes (gonks) will be standing guard outside Amma's door.
🤣 😂
This is probably even likely to happen . As far as they are concerned, nothing can surprise me anymore.
---

Thank you! So, still, such a significant number of downvotes. I'm actually surprised, I didn't think there were so many people unimpressed with her videos, at least still watching them since so many of us aren't at all.

Okay, you have me curious. Do you know whereabouts and on what video she brings up asking for her own room? I want to watch it, too. Thanks.

I don't think anyone begrudges Tiffany her own room. But every single other patient there could also make the same reasoning why they should have it too. Sleep and peace is needed for everyone. I agree with giving everyone a break by moving the noisemakers themselves, sounds like they are in dire circumstances, they could probably use the peace and quiet more, and moving them to private rooms, if possible, benefits everyone there. Why is Tiffany more entitled than anyone else there? If Tiffany gave a questionable reason of possible c.diff that was really just an excuse, that would really annoy me. I hate entitled people, at the expense of others who are equally, if not more, deserving receiving the same benefit. Maybe that's why her channel is so annoying to me now that I've seen so many other deserving people facing their own cancer challenges. Having a private room should be a question of who needs it most.
No no, she did not ask for a private room, she asked to be moved to "another ward".
Here it is, be prepared for a lot of "You know I never complain ..."

Yes that's a good point! If she was bothered by the night screams and asked to be moved, then every other occupant of the ward could have done the same. I bet noone else did.
Tiffany's reason for wanting to be moved: "I don't wanna hear about death". I just find it so tone deaf to even say such a thing. She is completely out of line saying that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
People are suffering there thinking they are dying and she makes a fuss about having to hear them?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
More worried about her channel than anything else agree! It really is like her cancer and her significant mental health issues are mere second cousins when compared to the attention she gives to her YT.

I think she needs to take time to recover and rehabilitate and then get back to a normal routine of going to work to earn an income. Even for some part time or casual hours … she clearly needs to be out of her YT comfort zone and into some real-world life!
I’m just going to take a guess and say, after she has recovered, she won’t go back to work. She won’t have time to film as much as she does if she goes back.. plus how she has her followers under some weird obsession, she can easily get them to do anything she wants- like pushing more merch.. next is either gonks or sparkly lights in ‘we got this’ blue of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually feel queasy when I watch her videos now. I used to sit down with dinner and watch them due to the time she posts, but recently they have been putting me off my food. Not because of her ‘wife’s’ (tubes), but small things like the lip balm being all over her mouth, her slurping broth from a spoon, her birds nest hair.

Sometimes I genuinely wonder what’s living in her hair. Due to 2 brain mets I have full paralysis in one arm, and I still manage to brush my hair multiple times a day.she needs to brush it properly and put it in a French plait to get it out the way, it would be helpful for the nurses too.

Ive noticed I get bored of her vlogs very easily now and never finish watching them, I get distracted, do something else and don’t come back to them

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I've been watching Tiffany for months and at least 6-7 times she said "Amma is wearing "we got this" t-shirt, i told her "You don't have to do this, wear whatever you like" but she insists" etc.
She repeated it again in "Crying to the doctor" video. I don't believe it. Amma and Matt only do that because it's Tiffany's most important rule and they live their lives according to her rules, every day.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I watched it a little and skipped alot alot alot. Did she just say she has a drainage pipe??

I saw in the comments someone wrote they knew about TT from Tattlelife! Lol...I don't see that comment now. So looks like she's doing pretty ok, actively deleting comments. Spending hours on YT.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No no, she did not ask for a private room, she asked to be moved to "another ward".
Here it is, be prepared for a lot of "You know I never complain ..."

Yes that's a good point! If she was bothered by the night screams and asked to be moved, then every other occupant of the ward could have done the same. I bet noone else did.

Well, sounds like Tiffany thought the person next to her might have had an infection, according to Tiffany. Perhaps she should have been moved too, if Tiffany was so concerned about potentially having caught something from her, maybe the other patient should have been moved first if she was so potentially infectious.

Yes, sounds like c.diff was a pretext, she asked to be moved for her "mental health", she said. Tiffany could use earbuds watching netflix or ear plugs, if needed. Well, the move certainly did brighten her mood, that's for sure. Talk about becoming much more animated. Amma looked exhausted and very drawn. Tiffany was probably bothering others by speaking into her phone about as much as she was bothered listening to others speak.

Her reasoning behind taking time for herself, not posting or seeing friends or family...all any of her subs wamted was just a brief update letting them know she made it through surgery, was recovering. That could have taken 5 minutes to add a note. Same with her family, they must have a family group text chain, a 5 minute basic update knowing she had many people worrying and caring. She is so melodramatic, acting like it would be a huge imposition on her. She could have asked HA or Amma to type and send it. Easy. Considerate. She can take all the time she wants, she's been through a lot. We don't need these back videos. It's just considerate to give a brief two sentence: "I'm okay and did well in surgery. No results yet. Recovery will be long, but I'll be back once I'm feeling stronger mentally and physically. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. And gifts.".

She said she wasn't even sure she would upload her recordings and share. I wish she hadn't. Please keep it for your private diary, Tiffany.

Tiffany's reason for wanting to be moved: "I don't wanna hear about death". I just find it so tone deaf to even say such a thing. She is completely out of line saying that.
I so agree. If I were a family member of a person on the ward so worried they were dying, I'd sure not like to hear another patient complaining about having to hear it. Grace, dear Tiffany. Have some grace. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i think all patients have the right to privacy and a quiet environment to recover or die. The fact that is extremely difficult in a ward is a fact. I cannot blame patients or families for asking to move if the situation is too difficult. I hope with time more private or semi private rooms can be provided when older hospitals are renovated and reconfigured. It is especially bad when a hospital stay is such a long one. Many are in and out in a week or less.

Perfectly put. Remind me to re-read this post next time she turns on the waterworks and I start to soften.
Or when I start to soften.
I wanted to be understanding but when I heard her talk about it, I could not believe my ears. The way she explains it - so out of touch. It's way worse than how it has been explained on here 😅 It's like she has been living in some pink fantasy land and has been shielded from 'bad things'. Imagine if Amma becomes ill and will express her suffering. Will Tiffany ask her to move out 😅
Soften? Ladies … get yourselves together please 🤣!
This is Princess Tiffany … the child like adult using her cancer diagnosis to weave a fine web of tear jerking emotional turmoil in exchange for views and subsequent $$$’s!!!
All this drama so cleverly edited to capture only the worst blibs and blobs of everything she films. Such a drama queen!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i think all patients have the right to privacy and a quiet environment to recover or die. The fact that is extremely difficult in a ward is a fact. I cannot blame patients or families for asking to move if the situation is too difficult. I hope with time more private or semi private rooms can be provided when older hospitals are renovated and reconfigured. It is especially bad when a hospital stay is such a long one. Many are in and out in a week or less.
There you go again. Many are in and out in less th
An a week. No we have a bed blocking problem in the NHS. I’d say watch the news but doubt you get the news abroad
---

Soften? Ladies … get yourselves together please 🤣!
This is Princess Tiffany … the child like adult using her cancer diagnosis to weave a fine web of tear jerking emotional turmoil in exchange for views and subsequent $$$’s!!!
All this drama so cleverly edited to capture only the worst blibs and blobs of everything she films. Such a drama queen!
Me and T are the same age. I run a house, work, care for my children and care for my husband. T can’t even brush her hair and she has no responsibilities. I can’t understand why she stopped working? I know many parents that have chemo and radio, they still work, still run a house, still raise kids. T allowed her mum and Matt to move in to care for her? Very dramatic!!
---

I actually feel queasy when I watch her videos now. I used to sit down with dinner and watch them due to the time she posts, but recently they have been putting me off my food. Not because of her ‘wife’s’ (tubes), but small things like the lip balm being all over her mouth, her slurping broth from a spoon, her birds nest hair.

Sometimes I genuinely wonder what’s living in her hair. Due to 2 brain mets I have full paralysis in one arm, and I still manage to brush my hair multiple times a day.she needs to brush it properly and put it in a French plait to get it out the way, it would be helpful for the nurses too.

Ive noticed I get bored of her vlogs very easily now and never finish watching them, I get distracted, do something else and don’t come back to them
Thanks for sharing Doherty. Full paralysis in one arm but still manage! Tiffany has no pride at all!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Good day to you all. Just thought I'd share a comment T responded to so we can see what we have to look forward to for possibly weeks/months? Also, that last person seems to be the new comment police with all the replying they do to "unfavorable" comments :ROFLMAO:
h1.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She has no energy for friends, but does for picking up her camera and talking about aimless things. She can talk about aimless things with her friends too, but I expect that they probably have questions and she doesn't want to answer them.

She's created her own circus in the clickbait titles. I think she's almost afraid of just posting a vlog with no cancer in the title and a normal looking thumbnail. There will probably be keywords and hashtags in the description box about cancer still, but I don't think she can ever just name a vlog 'candles, eating out and decorating the house'. For as ditsy as she shows herself, she knows exactly what she's doing!!! She will milk this cow dry for as long as she can.
I'd not thought about that until you mentioned it.
She says she didn't wish to speak to her friends.
If I was her friend and saw that she had been speaking to Nat (phoning her) and busy in hospital vlogging? I'd leave her to contact me and then avoid her calls for a few months.
---

I'm even changing my opinion on Amma now.
T says she told Amma she doesnt have to wear the we got this T shirt and she is fine to wear what Amma likes. Amma says she likes wearing the we got this t shirt because people come up to her when they see her wearing it.
T also said she requested Amma only bring letters from the P&O box and not the boxes. She (T) will open the boxes when she is back at home (on her recent video). So the boxes are sat at home unopened. But Amma must be opening them because she took the candle lights to Tiffany?
Both will milk things for as long as possible
And I agree with Unicorn..... I don't think T will return back to work. Too addicted to youtube.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Well, sounds like Tiffany thought the person next to her might have had an infection, according to Tiffany. Perhaps she should have been moved too, if Tiffany was so concerned about potentially having caught something from her, maybe the other patient should have been moved first if she was so potentially infectious.

Yes, sounds like c.diff was a pretext, she asked to be moved for her "mental health", she said. Tiffany could use earbuds watching netflix or ear plugs, if needed. Well, the move certainly did brighten her mood, that's for sure. Talk about becoming much more animated. Amma looked exhausted and very drawn. Tiffany was probably bothering others by speaking into her phone about as much as she was bothered listening to others speak.

Her reasoning behind taking time for herself, not posting or seeing friends or family...all any of her subs wamted was just a brief update letting them know she made it through surgery, was recovering. That could have taken 5 minutes to add a note. Same with her family, they must have a family group text chain, a 5 minute basic update knowing she had many people worrying and caring. She is so melodramatic, acting like it would be a huge imposition on her. She could have asked HA or Amma to type and send it. Easy. Considerate. She can take all the time she wants, she's been through a lot. We don't need these back videos. It's just considerate to give a brief two sentence: "I'm okay and did well in surgery. No results yet. Recovery will be long, but I'll be back once I'm feeling stronger mentally and physically. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. And gifts.".

She said she wasn't even sure she would upload her recordings and share. I wish she hadn't. Please keep it for your private diary, Tiffany.

I so agree. If I were a family member of a person on the ward so worried they were dying, I'd sure not like to hear another patient complaining about having to hear it. Grace, dear Tiffany. Have some grace. :rolleyes:
Tiffany was probably bothering others by speaking into her phone about as much as she was bothered listening to others speak. - She must have filmed and talked to her phone all the time considering how much footage she has and who knows how much more she filmed but edited out. Those around her must have heard her constant blabber. If it was up to me, I would move everyone else before moving her. But anyway, like you said, those who need the privacy the most should get it. Definitely not a spoilt woman-child who is bothered by sick people's screams and who will use her new privacy to make childish tiktoks and useless vlogs.

That's what I thought - just use earplugs. You can get great earplugs these days. Yes once she got what she wanted, she perked up considerably 😅
Her "mental health" got restored immediately.

• Heart
  • Haha
The more I watch, the more I'm coming to dislike Amma too. She's clearly bought into this YT thing now. Filming for T, wearing those wretched shirts, decorating the hospital room, etc, etc. Even Matt shows up in the vids more and more as time goes by. I think they are enjoying the spotlight too, tho Amma more than Matt. The whole lot of them are a turnoff to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The more I watch, the more I'm coming to dislike Amma too. She's clearly bought into this YT thing now. Filming for T, wearing those wretched shirts, decorating the hospital room, etc, etc. Even Matt shows up in the vids more and more as time goes by. I think they are enjoying the spotlight too, tho Amma more than Matt. The whole lot of them are a turnoff to me.
Yes indeed, nothing like a *cancer* thread to bring 3 stooges together !
It’s almost like a game to them … money making game!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd not thought about that until you mentioned it.
She says she didn't wish to speak to her friends.
If I was her friend and saw that she had been speaking to Nat (phoning her) and busy in hospital vlogging? I'd leave her to contact me and then avoid her calls for a few months.
---

I'm even changing my opinion on Amma now.
T says she told Amma she doesnt have to wear the we got this T shirt and she is fine to wear what Amma likes. Amma says she likes wearing the we got this t shirt because people come up to her when they see her wearing it.
T also said she requested Amma only bring letters from the P&O box and not the boxes. She (T) will open the boxes when she is back at home (on her recent video). So the boxes are sat at home unopened. But Amma must be opening them because she took the candle lights to Tiffany?
Both will milk things for as long as possible
And I agree with Unicorn..... I don't think T will return back to work. Too addicted to youtube.
I agree on Amma. My opinion of her has gone downhill too. She does literally anything to please her little princess. T is one of the most spoiled, immature 30 year olds I've ever seen. It's sickening how manipulative she is, tho she tries to hide it behind a surface veneer of this sweet, kind "girl-woman". And the Dolt Cult buys into it all. I'm waiting for one of them to nominate T for sainthood!

• Haha
  • Heart
I keep reflecting back to her first video after surgery, specifically to the…
‘I’ve been on a ventilator’ drama.
What on earth was she thinking and how strong was her thought process to film, to dominate through all those drugs and pick up the camera looking and speaking like that knowing full well the dramatic impact that would have on viewers.
Yes, she is one sick unstable woman! What a sad, desperate and pathetic person to make that video of yourself after such dramatic surgery … when I feel a twinge of pity, I reflect. I’m actually more embarrassed for her. No wonder friends kept their distance.

• Heart
Imagine having Tiffany as your sister. It can’t be easy for Elodie.
On one of her vlogs Tiffany said they fought a lot, a lot 🙂 but when she’d had enough she’d just yell for Amma.
Typical Tiff

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.