Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you watch these videos from CCU you can't help but hoping that this surgery was deemed a success and if any further treatment is required (likely) that it is just precaution.

Maybe hers too, but 8.99 on Tiffany's video yesterday
okay sorry....that seems odd after all that was said. I don't read those comments anymore.

Reactions: 8
I Just went to re-watch the Insta update from Jessica Krock, but I can't find it (Insta is not my happy place ). I originally found it by swiping their profile pic, but it's not there now, do they expire or would they have taken it down?

I wonder if we will ever catch up Tiffany's lost month? 🤔
The Instagram stories have a short life and to my knowledge they are not saved.

Reactions: 6
they followed the signs to CC unit today...she is not in step down yet.
ITU and HDU are often in the same place called Critical Care, I wonder if she was in the ICU longer than expected, then moved to the HDU for some days before going to the ward. Nothing is ever clear, but she can be forgiven under the circumstances.

Reactions: 4
Tiff posted on Instagram on the 21st with the same images as in the last two videos, so she must have been up to editing, however rough, by then.
My guess always has been that the op was on the 15th or there abouts. She said she was in the ICU for longer than expected, would that mean up to three or four days? Was that board in the ICU or a HDU, does anyone know?
She said in her home vid that she was in ICU 4 days

This one is pretty boring and seems to be day 3 in CCU. I think after this she was moved to 2 different wards. Still using the O2 and pain management not quite managed. Seems to be fentanyl. Long road before she is out that is for sure. I think her positivity is remarkable but probably helped by the meds and also for the camera. She really loves the camera.
I thought the same when I watched; ‘wow, she’s in a really good mood’ then I remembered she mentioned fentanyl. So if this is day 3 and I believe she said she was in hospital for around 3 weeks? She will post 21 videos of her in hospital? Damn!

Thanks! I just wanted to compare notes with Tiffany on day 2 (I know everyone is different, and they had different ops).

Matt still gives me weird vibes, however hard he tries. Reminds me of a young version of Felonius Gru 🤣
Oh no.. why did you mention Gru? Now that’s all I can see when I think of Matt. I never got weird vibes from Matt. This may sound strange but I really respected how he stuck with t when I think many may of thought he would leave her .. she asked him to leave when she was first diagnosed and after knowing the life/relationship changes t and him will face because of the surgery, he’s still supportive and filmed for her without her asking apparently. I really thought it was sweet when he greeted t’s audience with ‘tiffany thinks family.’

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I thought the same when I watched; ‘wow, she’s in a really good mood’ then I remembered she mentioned fentanyl. So if this is day 3 and I believe she said she was in hospital for around 3 weeks? She will post 21 videos of her in hospital? Damn!

Oh no.. why did you mention Gru? Now that’s all I can see when I think of Matt. I never got weird vibes from Matt. This may sound strange but I really respected how he stuck with t when I think many may of thought he would leave her .. she asked him to leave when she was first diagnosed and after knowing the life/relationship changes t and him will face because of the surgery, he’s still supportive and filmed for her without her asking apparently. I really thought it was sweet when he greeted t’s audience with ‘tiffany thinks family.’
I am sure he is a lovely chap but it's way he holds himself, and Tiffany, the way he lurches and almost grasps at her, it's hard to put into words what it is about him.

at least they all had masks on today. I am not sure what was up with Elodie on that clip yesterday.

I regret to inform but this post made me recall that on Jessica Krock's comments on YT guess who is posting. None other than our very own Fluffy Fox. I have lost track but thought that Fox came here with another name?
Yes, fluffy’s username here is something to do with a lillypad .. can’t remember it exactly.

Edited to add; found it, this is fluffy’s username on tattle - littlefrogonalilypad
I am sure he is a lovely chap but it's way he holds himself, and Tiffany, the way he lurches and almost grasps at her, it's hard to put into words what it is about him.
Oh yes.. I agree. Physical tough is definitely not my love language, so the way he grabs at her I wouldn’t like.

Reactions: 7
Just seems a bit awkward. Certainly not unusual for someone who doesn't really like to be on camera. Guess I don't read much more into it than that.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think her surgery was on 12th December because of the snow arriving on Sunday 11th and the fact the board in the ward said Monday in the first bit of film.

Question: I feel that I watched her last two videos only so that I could offer an informed opinion here. Is that wrong?

I can't say what others meant. I took Tiffany's remark as simply that she has a large circle of family and friends. I imagine many had sent best wishes, flowers, cards and gonks to her while in the hospital and after.

When she said she hasn't been in touch with them, I imagine it is quite overwhelming and so soon in her recovery that has also involved not being able to sit on her bottom. For whatever reason, she hasn't had the strength, energy or desire to be in touch with them. Perhaps due to the very personal nature of the surgery. She's probably been in pain. Who knows. It's a lot.

She did spend 4 days in her bedroom wrapping her head around her situation before. She has said she's feeling depressed now.

It seems to me she often puts on a bright face, yet retreats when things become too much when having to face reality. If she had not prepared for what she was to face, or perhaps she did and it was still overwhelming (and why wouldn't it be, given the enormity), she may just need more time before reentering her larger social and familial group.

That sounds about normal to me too, needing time and space to deal with her emotions, her mental health and her physical changes. She still has Amma, Matt and Elodie and her family, who knows who else who weren't excluded. She's vlogging and everyone can see and write comments to her, including her family.

That's how I interpreted her statement, not having the energy or frame of mind to be in touch with those in her wider circle.

How do you figure that? This is more than a month already from surgery, she filmed herself from the beginning and is cobbling together bits and pieces of it to create a narrative that she can dole out in small increments over time in order to maximise the # of days worth of videos. She is editing the footage, we see cuts and splicing together of film. She shows us what fits her narrative. She continues to be vague about critical aspects while throwing down a piece here and there of dramatic imagery yet lacking in information.

I agree she seems to be attached to filming her life, but I cannot agree that she's dispelled any of my questions or suspicions. Just the fact that she's drawing out her hospital stay from a month ago into many separate videos of dramatic footage lasting days or weeks of videos versus spending, as others have mentioned, 10 minutes updating us on what happened historically, then bringing it into the present...what is the point? Others may be interested in going back in time, I know I'm not beyond a brief update.

Her chosen approach doesn't dispel my questions or suspicions, it heightens them.
You can't fake sweetness and light when you are medicated in the way that she was. I no longer suspect her of putting on a "sweet little girl" (as some like to call it, act.

[
You can fake anything as long as you're conscious.
Yeah, I'd say this is true. I know a few addicts who are great at faking whatever they need to. Not saying she's faking anything only that just because someone is medicated doesn't mean you see the real person.

Reactions: 10
[
Yeah, I'd say this is true. I know a few addicts who are great at faking whatever they need to. Not saying she's faking anything only that just because someone is medicated doesn't mean you see the real person.
Most people are disinhibited when on narcs.

I realised she has a normal speaking 30 year old voice in her 2 vlogs in the ccu. But she switches to baby voice when she sees Matt.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can't fake sweetness and light when you are medicated in the way that she was. I no longer suspect her of putting on a "sweet little girl" (as some like to call it, act.
You can fake anything as long as you're conscious.
I realised she has a normal speaking 30 year old voice in her 2 vlogs in the ccu. But she switches to baby voice when she sees Matt.
People also noticed her voice changed when she turned to speak to the male nurse, then back to the camera/mobile in the Tuesday video. Same medical state and timeline. Very different voices. It might be ingrained personas she adopts that have become natural to her that being medicated doesn't disrupt. Also not suggesting she doesn't have moments of sweetness (she makes sure to keep many of those in her videos). When she was apologising to the nurse for having to care for her bleeding after the EUA, it seemed genuine. I personally consider her manipulations to be more often attributable to her highly edited and choreographed videos, what she leaves in and out, and profuse usage of 'influencer' tricks in her videos.

Last edited:
People also noticed her voice changed when she turned to speak to the male nurse, then back to the camera/mobile in the Tuesday video. Same medical state and timeline. Very different voices. It might be ingrained personas she adopts that have become natural to her that being medicated doesn't disrupt.
Yes!
And if there’s enough coherence to think ‘I must get my camera going to do a vlog’ which she absolutely did, plus remembered she had been ventilated, found the on switch and had enough strength to hold the camera out in front (with an arterial line strapped into her wrist!!)… she most certainty was in control and aware of her actions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes!
And if there’s enough coherence to think ‘I must get my camera going to do a vlog’ which she absolutely did, plus remembered she had been ventilated, found the on switch and had enough strength to hold the camera out in front (with an arterial line strapped into her wrist!!)… she most certainty was in control and aware of her actions.
I agree. I think she wasn't too different from her normal self. The only difference was that she was more vulnerable here. But I wonder how soon after waking from anesthesia she picked up the phone to film herself. I think she was awake on and off for a while before she did that.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.