Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs being in control and she loves to edit. There's no control in a live chat...
Same with a q&a. She may only want to address trivial fluff questions like before and none of the serious ones. She will say "I don't want to talk about it" and do her girly giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same with a q&a. She may only want to address trivial fluff questions like before and none of the serious ones. She will say "I don't want to talk about it" and do her girly giggle.
Exactly. She will spend lots of time "answering" 3-4 questions and will ignore those asking for any important info related to surgery or recovery. Interspersed with giggles, proclamations of undying love for the Dolt Cult and showcasing her merch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly. She will spend lots of time "answering" 3-4 questions and will ignore those asking for any important info related to surgery or recovery. Interspersed with giggles, proclamations of undying love for the Dolt Cult and showcasing her merch.
And many repetitions.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
you know TT probably needs a business manager because she could really be doing better in terms of revenue on YT. She has the followers. Just think if she did a LIVE CHAT where she interacts with the chatters as they send "super chats" with donations and ask questions. I have seen some do these and the donations just roll in...I have seen some as high as $500 . That was rare but often they get $50 a crack. YT takes their cut but still very profitable and with her followers they would pay top $ to get her attention in person. Jessica Krock and Brian have done these and really had a great response. I mean why do do it right? PO Box is not the way to go.
If T is to be believed that she enjoys reading handwritten letters, PO Box was very much the right way to go for her. Tiffany isn't Jessica.

• Haha
Nice update on IG from Jessica Krock. Discharged today and looks great. Moving to Air BNB as they must stay in the area for a few weeks. I think we will get more details in the next few days but she looks really good and upbeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nice update on IG from Jessica Krock. Discharged today and looks great. Moving to Air BNB as they must stay in the area for a few weeks. I think we will get more details in the next few days but she looks really good and upbeat.
This is wonderful news - thank you! I hope it’s the same Air BNB that they stayed at on their previous trip - they seemed to really like that place.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What did she chat about?
From memory both Tiffany and Matt were out in their small garden on a summers afternoon and they chatted trivia about plants and blibs and blobs!
They did get stuck on questions and not moving along fast enough which became very frustrating, for them as much as participants watching and asking questions.
From memory there were a few questions Tiffany read out but was not prepared to answer and they were health related.
I think it was more like if she answered some of the live questions it would detract from upcoming video titles and info in them.
All in all I would score it as a failure, not to be cruel or nasty but because it really was in terms of rating & scoring it against other live IG’s … Tiffany wasn’t able to answer easily (as that’s her way to keep things under wraps) and that then bogged her down and caused frustration which was evident. I also remember the sun was directly shining in their eyes so her and Matt were having issues reading the iPhone.
That’s my memory…happy to read anyone else’s account.
I believe after it, there was never another.

Reactions: 8
From memory both Tiffany and Matt were out in their small garden on a summers afternoon and they chatted trivia about plants and blibs and blobs!
They did get stuck on questions and not moving along fast enough which became very frustrating, for them as much as participants watching and asking questions.
From memory there were a few questions Tiffany read out but was not prepared to answer and they were health related.
I think it was more like if she answered some of the live questions it would detract from upcoming video titles and info in them.
All in all I would score it as a failure, not to be cruel or nasty but because it really was in terms of rating & scoring it against other live IG’s … Tiffany wasn’t able to answer easily (as that’s her way to keep things under wraps) and that then bogged her down and caused frustration which was evident. I also remember the sun was directly shining in their eyes so her and Matt were having issues reading the iPhone.
I don't think I ever saw that. I have always thought lives especially on health channels are a good idea and certainly brings in $$. I wonder if she got many "super chats"?

Reactions: 4
Ooo thanks for the summary. Now I understand why I've missed that. I've also deliberately missed that tea with tiffany episode where she did some boyfriend thing with Matt. That would be inundated with baby voices and darlings and unnatural giggles.

• Haha
I don't think I ever saw that. I have always thought lives especially on health channels are a good idea and certainly brings in $$. I wonder if she got many "super chats"?
I assume the people who pay (super chat) want to be able to ask any question within reason and expect an answer. I do not think Tiffany has ever done super chats because that would put her in a very awkward position given she likes to control the tone, temperament and topic … I don’t think answering random impromptu questions is her thing but I bet it’s a burning desire she’d like to be able to navigate to do, given the bigger $$$$’s that can be earned. Betwixt & Between … such a dilemma!

Reactions: 10
I assume the people who pay (super chat) want to be able to ask any question within reason and expect an answer. I do not think Tiffany has ever done super chats because that would put her in a very awkward position given she likes to control the tone, temperament and topic … I don’t think answering random impromptu questions is her thing but I bet it’s a burning desire she’d like to be able to navigate to do, given the bigger $$$$’s that can be earned. Betwixt & Between … such a dilemma!
Absolutely that’s what I thought too ! If she does a Q&A with super chat and someone send $$ she will have to answer. That’s what all big channels with super chat do. I can tell you that everyone that paid and asked a question has an answer, sometimes in the next live chat if there is too many questions/not enough time … So I don’t know how she is going to do because people pay in order to have an answer … But she said that maybe she will do a QA after the hospital serie ( probably not live, because of that …).

Reactions: 6
I have just seen Jessica's update. Tiffany could learn how to do updates from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think at this point Matt/'elodie/amma have no choice but to go along with it but based on these actions and her own statements...her need to film goes way beyond some financial motive and will need to be addressed when some form of real life returns. It is SAD and concerning that in this order....camera...amma...matt...elodie are her concerns after such a major event. She has more mental issues than i ever imagined.
There is also all the people that are addicted to her channel and her story and the money that she is making. She gets a big ego boost From almost reaching 100,000 subscribers. But under at all I believe she is addicted to the camera and sharing her life because she’s done it most of her life and I believe her that it helps her mentally.

You can't fake sweetness and light when you are medicated in the way that she was. I no longer suspect her of putting on a "sweet little girl" (as some like to call it, act.
Since she was 16 and film videos she had an even more baby voiceIt’s real for sure but it’s much less than before. She’s been through a lot since before

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I actually wish we could have another thread for us all to chat about general global topics you guys are a blast, intelligent and funny for real x
I agree, is there any reason why we can't have a thread over in the chat area? New here so not sure how it works in Tattle , but that's what we did back in the day before FB etc. I made some RL friends that way.

Nat W had another clear scans, she is still NED. Very happy for her. She mentions her surgery and how she had to suffer to be alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That live thing they once did was on Instagram, not YouTube so no Superchat (etc) options.

I think this latest video provided me with my favourite Tiffany/Matt interaction of all time
Tiffany: Ice is good.
Matt: Ice is good.
Tiffany: Ice is good. Ice is water.
Matt: HA!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think this latest video provided me with my favourite Tiffany/Matt interaction of all time
Tiffany: Ice is good.
Matt: Ice is good.
Tiffany: Ice is good. Ice is water.
Matt: HA!
oh dear g-d. I am soooooo glad I did not watch this video. :rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.