Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That live thing they once did was on Instagram, not YouTube so no Superchat (etc) options.

I think this latest video provided me with my favourite Tiffany/Matt interaction of all time
Tiffany: Ice is good.
Matt: Ice is good.
Tiffany: Ice is good. Ice is water.
Matt: HA!
it is a classic....I sort of look at it a bit differently given tiffany is medicated (alot alot) but truth is this could have been a typical conversation anytime this past year. I always wonder what they talk about off camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Question do people make money in IG or TikTok? I know they can link go fund me, sell merch etc. but do they get money from IG for xxx followers etc? I don't really understand how they work.

Reactions: 4
Question do people make money in IG or TikTok? I know they can link go fund me, sell merch etc. but do they get money from IG for xxx followers etc? I don't really understand how they work.
No instagram/tick tock don’t pay people directly. Tiffany is making money via selling merchandise, via GFM, via Adverts that feature on YouTube before her videos play and by doing adverts herself etc

Other influencers make money on social media by doing affiliate links - they share a link to a product or shop and if a follower clicks the link and makes a purchase from that particular site they earn a commission from that - thats why you see influencers now posting multiple links to products they dont even have themselves because they want people to use the links to those websites to earn the commission

Reactions: 8
it is a classic....I sort of look at it a bit differently given tiffany is medicated (alot alot) but truth is this could have been a typical conversation anytime this past year. I always wonder what they talk about off camera.
Off camera probably leaves just enough time to throw together a few egg sandwiches, find out how much everyone would be prepared to pay and put on matching pyjamas and Uggs before getting back to filming 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Off camera probably leaves just enough time to throw together a few egg sandwiches, find out how much everyone would be prepared to pay and put on matching pyjamas and Uggs before getting back to filming 👍🏼
"How much would you pay"? Such a spicy relationship! :D

Nat W had another clear scans, she is still NED. Very happy for her. She mentions her surgery and how she had to suffer to be alive.
Happy Nats had another scan suggesting NED. And I agree that it's a serious surgery to get a shot at life, but at the same time I suppose I know of and speak with many patients who have gotten second opinions, begged and pleaded for debulking surgery, laser surgery to the liver, VATS surgery for lung Mets etc and I can only think of one patient that was given approval. Most stage 4 patients are told no, surgery is not an option and focus needs to be on quality of life, not quality.
And many of those patients are no longer here.

Last edited:
  • Sad
My advice to TT would be to wrap all the rest of the hospital stay up in one video hitting the highlights/lowlites. Then move into videos in more real time...a few days delay is fine for that "superior editing" and get them out. What she is doing is not beneficial to anyone except her $$. I mean at this rate she will be showing winter backgrounds and it is summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another one up on schedule. Nothing new other than wow noise, noise, noise. I expect that in ICU,CCU or whatever but the "ward" is really not very private and still not quiet. No way is she in the private patient care area...at least not from what I have seen. That ward "room" looks really cramped.

• Heart
So again no point watching the new one? Will wait until there is something new.

Another one up on schedule. Nothing new other than wow noise, noise, noise. I expect that in ICU,CCU or whatever but the "ward" is really not very private and still not quiet. No way is she in the private patient care area...at least not from what I have seen. That ward "room" looks really cramped.
Thank you for updating those of us who are on a timeout, having no interest in going back in time, but preferring to simply know how she is now. I would be very displeased to know someone had a recording device out in an area where people are in such personal extreme circumstances. This is something I would file a complaint about if I or a loved one was in the same unit.

Hopefully someone is ready to start the next thread soon?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How many days did this video cover? Hopefully not drawing them out at 1 video per day in hospital and catching up to real time soon? I've seen comments that people can't watch them they will wait and others that don't even realize she's out of hospital and telling her she'll be home soon:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many days did this video cover? Hopefully not drawing them out at 1 video per day in hospital and catching up to real time soon? I've seen comments that people can't watch them they will wait and others that don't even realize she's out of hospital and telling her she'll be home soon:rolleyes:
She said she was gonna post an hour long video originally but then decided to torture us with sending parts, one by one ...

Maybe it will be 2 weeks of hospital stay vlogs. That is more money for her than just one video or a sit down with a summary of what happened in the hospital.

Reactions: 7
Save yourselves people.

It was more inane wittering on. Is she going to do one video a day for the duration of her stay? This was day 4. The most riveting bit was the application of a Compeed patch. That’s how dull it was.

I get people are interested in her hospital experience and her recovery in there. But minute by repetitive minute? It’s mind-numbing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She is even vlogging when the nurse is cleaning her nose and change the adhesive from her feeding tube!
This is getting quite ridiculous. And frankly, I am a bit lost for words lately. Even when you think that it can get more stupid, it will become even worse. Yeah, a little sneaky greedy piece of work she is.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She is even vlogging when the nurse is cleaning her nose and change the adhesive from her feeding tube!
This is getting quite ridiculous. And frankly, I am a bit lost for words lately. Even when you think that it can get more stupid, it will become even worse. Yeah, a little sneaky greedy piece of work she is.
I felt bad for that nurse. I wonder if any medical staff told Tiff to put the damn camera away as they went about their tasks.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"How much would you pay"? Such a spicy relationship! :D

Happy Nats had another scan suggesting NED. And I agree that it's a serious surgery to get a shot at life, but at the same time I suppose I know of and speak with many patients who have gotten second opinions, begged and pleaded for debulking surgery, laser surgery to the liver, VATS surgery for lung Mets etc and I can only think of one patient that was given approval. Most stage 4 patients are told no, surgery is not an option and focus needs to be on quality of life, not quality.
And many of those patients are no longer here.
That is true. And Nat always says that she is lucky in that sense despite the ordeal of the surgery and what she lost due to it.

Reactions: 5
I felt bad for that nurse. I wonder if any medical staff told Tiff to put the damn camera away as they went about their tasks.
she even vlogged as they rolled her thru the halls...on the elevator to the ward. I mean seriously? I think this cover days 3-4 possibly the move was on day 5.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.