Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I think she wasn't too different from her normal self. The only difference was that she was more vulnerable here. But I wonder how soon after waking from anesthesia she picked up the phone to film herself. I think she was awake on and off for a while before she did that.
Yes, she would have been, as when patients are extubated (breathing tube out) they are under acute observation for quite some time and have oxygen on, which I don’t recall was in place in the first video until much later, so she must have been quite some time after all this had occurred… possibly many hours. Also I would think in the acute area of ICU, where staff are literally at the bedside and not off to the side or behind a curtain, I don’t believe the staff would have let her film in the acute period post ‘tube out’.

Yes, she would have been, as when patients are extubated (breathing tube out) they are under acute observation for quite some time and have oxygen on, which I don’t recall was in place in the first video until much later, so she must have been quite some time after all this had occurred… possibly many hours. Also I would think in the acute area of ICU, where staff are literally at the bedside and not off to the side or behind a curtain, I don’t believe the staff would have let her film in the acute period post ‘tube out’.
You know I think her emotion in that first video is raw and her distress at not having Matt or Amma in sight is real. Clearly she was distressed by not having seen them, but she knew she was being well cared for shown by her communication with nursing staff …
Her thought process that said ‘get the camera’ is sad … her most private of private times self videoed. Sad

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

You know I think her emotion in that first video is raw and her distress at not having Matt or Amma in sight is real. Clearly she was distressed by not having seen them, but she knew she was being well cared for shown by her communication with nursing staff …
Her thought process that said ‘get the camera’ is sad … her most private of private times self videoed. Sad
Exactly. That was filmed in a more calmer moment. I also felt her distress was real, she really missed Amma and Matt and it seems emotions are heightened post-anesthesia. Yes and she even chatted to the nurse and she remembered the nurse taking care of her. She did have quite a bit of control during filming and she wasn't that 'out of it'. I find it crazy that she does not remember most of what she filmed (as she says) but at the same time she was able to pick up the camera and film! I am torn on the topic of her changing her voice when talking to the nurse and when talking to the camera. I think we kind of act extra polite when we talk to strangers. We change the tone and we are all serious and on our best behaviour haha. I'm completely different when talking to a doctor than when talking to a friend. We often 'act' to a certain degree. But then how does that apply to Tiffany talking to medical staff and talking to the camera to her thousands of followers. So I'm not sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree. I think she wasn't too different from her normal self. The only difference was that she was more vulnerable here. But I wonder how soon after waking from anesthesia she picked up the phone to film herself. I think she was awake on and off for a while before she did that.
Yes, waking from such a lengthy period of being under is a process, and it also affects your memory of how long you've been conscious for as you drift in and out and your memory doesn't work well for quite awhile. She was told what day it was which caused her to think she'd "lost" a day. But, she probably doesn't remember being in and out of lucidity or having communications before this. It's like a black out drunk period, you don't remember it afterwards, but you had periods of coherence. She might have even filmed earlier, but these moments are what she ultimately chose to include. She had a month to decide.

I was under once for about 10 minutes. I regained consciousness from what felt like a deep dream and immediately started crying. I needed to be reassured and soothed by a nurse. I was told it was a common reaction. I can't imagine what so many hours and such an extensive surgical process does (you certainly do @Daisychain4 !)

I think it was genuine too. Not sure I've read anyone dispute that she has moments of authentic sweetness or innocence or suggestions that it is all an "act" she puts on, actually. I'm not sure what @helpmeunderstand? is referring to. I am only suspect of how she choreographs, edits, produces and markets her "product" and her content insofar as what she includes/excludes.

Reactions: 8
Yes, waking from such a lengthy period of being under is a process, and it also affects your memory of how long you've been conscious for as you drift in and out and your memory doesn't work well for quite awhile. She was told what day it was which caused her to think she'd "lost" a day. But, she probably doesn't remember being in and out of lucidity or having communications before this. It's like a black out drunk period, you don't remember it afterwards, but you had periods of coherence. She might have even filmed earlier, but these moments are what she ultimately chose to include. She had a month to decide.

I was under once for about 10 minutes. I regained consciousness from what felt like a deep dream and immediately started crying. I needed to be reassured and soothed by a nurse. I was told it was a common reaction. I can't imagine what so many hours and such an extensive surgical process does (you certainly do @Daisychain4 !)

I think it was genuine too. Not sure I've read anyone dispute that she has moments of authentic sweetness or innocence or suggestions that it is all an "act" she puts on, actually. I'm not sure what @helpmeunderstand? is referring to. I am only suspect of how she choreographs, edits, produces and markets her "product" and her content insofar as what she includes/excludes.
Hahaha … sadly I do know and waking up is horrid and yes, you are foggy and groggy, but quite aware by the time you can wave your arms around. I too was ventilated for many days, specifically 10.
Ironically, as the story goes, I alternated between crying and telling the Drs off for the way they had taped all the lines and tubes in …not in my baby voice either 😬😬😬 so your crying suzeq was a walk in the park for caring staff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Seen the question asked a few times. Phones and ICU.
Maybe each NHS trust is different.
My husband wasn’t allowed to use his phone in ICU. The doctors would call me often to update me.
When he was stepped down to HDU he was
Yeah surgeons go make documentaries about cases. I hope you wasn’t being serious
I have worked in ICU and have never seen a patient video themselves a day after major surgery. Most are simply too ill. The other point is the privacy of others in the unit. I’m happy gir her she made it thru surgery and is in her way to recovery. The filming just feels …off.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have worked in ICU and have never seen a patient video themselves a day after major surgery. Most are simply too ill. The other point is the privacy of others in the unit. I’m happy gir her she made it thru surgery and is in her way to recovery. The filming just feels …off.
Thanks for your input. I did wonder if different NHS trusts have different rules.
Certainly no electronic equipment in ICU at the hospital where I visited.
Yes, I now have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that T is addicted to Youtube.

Reactions: 9
I only watched three minutes of the most recent vlog - I have no staying-power for them any longer. Might start again when she is back in real-time, or as near to it as she ever gets.

Reactions: 11
I only watched three minutes of the most recent vlog - I have no staying-power for them any longer. Might start again when she is back in real-time, or as near to it as she ever gets.
You are not missing much Ginny. I stopped watching but the comments on here are very mixed, so I watched for myself.
Yesterdays was just lots of eating ice because she is having TPN, Smiles and lots of "I am having a sleep now" "Are you ok Matt?" "Are you ok Amma". It's good that Tiffany put out an earlier video to say what procedure she had done, because anyone new to Tiffanys videos wouldn't have a clue what she is in hospital for, or what she has had done. Other than a comment that she's only got one bag and a cut down the 'middle', nothings been discussed.

Reactions: 15
Other than a comment that she's only got one bag and a cut down the 'middle', nothings been discussed.
And the pain is only in her "tummy". She can show video of herself being so vulnerable after the surgery, but can't talk about her organs or any medical details...

Reactions: 10
I think at this point Matt/'elodie/amma have no choice but to go along with it but based on these actions and her own statements...her need to film goes way beyond some financial motive and will need to be addressed when some form of real life returns. It is SAD and concerning that in this order....camera...amma...matt...elodie are her concerns after such a major event. She has more mental issues than i ever imagined.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You are not missing much Ginny. I stopped watching but the comments on here are very mixed, so I watched for myself.
Yesterdays was just lots of eating ice because she is having TPN, Smiles and lots of "I am having a sleep now" "Are you ok Matt?" "Are you ok Amma". It's good that Tiffany put out an earlier video to say what procedure she had done, because anyone new to Tiffanys videos wouldn't have a clue what she is in hospital for, or what she has had done. Other than a comment that she's only got one bag and a cut down the 'middle', nothings been discussed.
Thanks for the summary. Hoping - against hope - that she might give some updates now that she's back home, but I suppose she'll have to run through her pre-recorded money-spinners - oops, I mean updates -before we get onto those. She did look good on the first vlog she did from home recently.

• Heart
People also noticed her voice changed when she turned to speak to the male nurse, then back to the camera/mobile in the Tuesday video. Same medical state and timeline. Very different voices. It might be ingrained personas she adopts that have become natural to her that being medicated doesn't disrupt. Also not suggesting she doesn't have moments of sweetness (she makes sure to keep many of those in her videos). When she was apologising to the nurse for having to care for her bleeding after the EUA, it seemed genuine. I personally consider her manipulations to be more often attributable to her highly edited and choreographed videos, what she leaves in and out, and profuse usage of 'influencer' tricks in her videos.
I went back and listened to this, but I can't really see what everyone's saying about her voice changing. I mean slightly maybe, but to me, it just seemed more like the way your voice changes when you're talking to someone very familiar versus speaking to someone unfamiliar. I mean I certainly do it, like how I talk to my friends or family wouldn't be the same as how I'd speak when I'm ordering in a restaurant say, or saying thank you when I'm paying in a supermarket or whatever. And she's just had a whole ton of organs removed and is in ICU, it's not like she's faking feeling tit/dazed/out of it.

• Heart
It will take her 6 weeks to upload all the videos she flmed in the hospital.
i agree this will be a great revenue source but at three a week on the "schedule" as it is going now..yep about 6 weeks...I sure hope the pace picks up but the number of views are really high at this rate. As it drones on who knows but I also think the hospital stay in the ward may include some real up and down days. I admit I'll watch.

I went back and listened to this, but I can't really see what everyone's saying about her voice changing. I mean slightly maybe, but to me, it just seemed more like the way your voice changes when you're talking to someone very familiar versus speaking to someone unfamiliar. I mean I certainly do it, like how I talk to my friends or family wouldn't be the same as how I'd speak when I'm ordering in a restaurant say, or saying thank you when I'm paying in a supermarket or whatever. And she's just had a whole ton of organs removed and is in ICU, it's not like she's faking feeling tit/dazed/out of it.
The main voice change I see of any note is clearly all thru the 100's of videos this past year she puts the extreme baby voice for Matt, Aston and his sister. That is where it really becomes offensive...the rest of it I think is just her natural affect. I have known people that talk like this. Drives me crazy but it is just there natural voice and no matter what does not change much.

Reactions: 5
The main voice change I see of any note is clearly all thru the 100's of videos this past year she puts the extreme baby voice for Matt, Aston and his sister. That is where it really becomes offensive...the rest of it I think is just her natural affect. I have known people that talk like this. Drives me crazy but it is just there natural voice and no matter what does not change much.
Yeah in this case, to me, it just seemed like the nurse or whoever it was that spoke kind of snapped her out of the moment - a bit like again if, say, you were talking to a friend and you felt like crap and was saying how rough you feel, then someone else comes along while you're chatting and asks how you are, you might just snap out of it for that split second and say "yeah I'm fine thanks" then that person goes, you revert back to talking to your friend, your voice goes back to the "I'm feeling crap" tone again. I don't know if that makes sense, but I know I've certainly done it at times to avoid having to break up the conversation I'm having to tell this other person that I'm feeling crap.

But yeah the baby voice is irritating. It just always makes me think she's not comfortable around Matt - although around Aston, I imagine it's just the fact that he's a little boy - I talk to my dog like that numerous times a day :LOL: . However, if I continually spoke to my husband in a baby voice, he'd probably be thinking about getting me checked in for therapy 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah in this case, to me, it just seemed like the nurse or whoever it was that spoke kind of snapped her out of the moment - a bit like again if, say, you were talking to a friend and you felt like crap and was saying how rough you feel, then someone else comes along while you're chatting and asks how you are, you might just snap out of it for that split second and say "yeah I'm fine thanks" then that person goes, you revert back to talking to your friend, your voice goes back to the "I'm feeling crap" tone again. I don't know if that makes sense, but I know I've certainly done it at times to avoid having to break up the conversation I'm having to tell this other person that I'm feeling crap.

But yeah the baby voice is irritating. It just always makes me think she's not comfortable around Matt - although around Aston, I imagine it's just the fact that he's a little boy - I talk to my dog like that numerous times a day :LOL: . However, if I continually spoke to my husband in a baby voice, he'd probably be thinking about getting me checked in for therapy 🤪
i have a family member that talks to her dog that way...hate listening to it. I have never really even done it with small children....yes maybe slight different tone but I think it is good for them to hear normal speech.

Reactions: 6
It will take her 6 weeks to upload all the videos she flmed in the hospital.
And in the the meantime I'm pretty sure she is filming video footage as we speak and those will be uploaded after next 6 weeks. Her videos will always be stale news.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
i have a family member that talks to her dog that way...hate listening to it. I have never really even done it with small children....yes maybe slight different tone but I think it is good for them to hear normal speech.
For me, it really is just an unconscious thing I do, but I've always honestly thought most people talk to their pets in a different tone of voice, just like your children when they're very young... perhaps I'm wrong. Now, what I really cannot stand is when people talk in patronizing babyish tones to elderly people 😖 anyway... I'm derailing off topic here

• Heart
Reactions: 7
you know TT probably needs a business manager because she could really be doing better in terms of revenue on YT. She has the followers. Just think if she did a LIVE CHAT where she interacts with the chatters as they send "super chats" with donations and ask questions. I have seen some do these and the donations just roll in...I have seen some as high as $500 . That was rare but often they get $50 a crack. YT takes their cut but still very profitable and with her followers they would pay top $ to get her attention in person. Jessica Krock and Brian have done these and really had a great response. I mean why do do it right? PO Box is not the way to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.