Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah…wait a minute … No it’s not crazy, it’s honest and I’m using language most of us understand because I amongst many here had been fascinated and engulfed by Tiffany’s story and looking forward or dependant on her updates, which then turned into frustratingly watching her updates to find out how she was doing and if she would take on any of the constructive advice we all tried to give her.. you tune in weekly because you somewhat care about this online persona and kinda worry about them and how others may be affected.

I mean you picked out one word from a whole post 🫡!!?you must know how crazy that is right?😬
But it’s all good and respectfully…goodbye 👋🏽
Goodbye and all the best to you and your precious cargo. Take care and find time for a chuckle now and then when you remember the circus bonanza we have here on TL all in the name of ‘Our Girl’ … HA! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually left Tattle last week and then came back purely for this thread. It's more interesting than the other two I used to be on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Woah…wait a minute … No it’s not crazy, it’s honest and I’m using language most of us understand because I amongst many here had been fascinated and engulfed by Tiffany’s story and looking forward or dependant on her updates, which then turned into frustratingly watching her updates to find out how she was doing and if she would take on any of the constructive advice we all tried to give her.. you tune in weekly because you somewhat care about this online persona and kinda worry about them and how others may be affected.

I mean you picked out one word from a whole post 🫡!!?you must know how crazy that is right?😬
But it’s all good and respectfully…goodbye 👋🏽
Please accept my apologies, I’m having a bad morning, not that it makes it ok! I guess it took me by surprise how much of a struggle it has been for you to stop watching. I like to hold my hands up when I’m wrong and in this case I am. I didn’t mean to come across so unkind. Have a wonderful day @truthspeak ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually left Tattle last week and then came back purely for this thread. It's more interesting than the other two I used to be on here.
I left tattle over all the BowelBro tit and decided NOPE I’m not leaving because of him, I enjoy it too much, and I’ve never said anything here that I wouldn’t say to someone’s face.

so yes, let’s stay, and glad you stayed because I’d miss you and your posts.

• Heart
Yes, but those surgery videos do not show a person with altered mental status verbalizing unguardedly to a camera. There is a difference. What she put out was even more vulnerable than if she had just put out video of the actual surgery. I find it VERY interesting and even vindicating (?) for T because people can not hide their true selves when they are that altered by medication, and as someone else already mentioned, she was still sweet and positive. About Matt, I too. noticed his change in tone that I had not ever heard before where he TELLS T to stop moving about. I think this video proves that her therapeutic outlet is filming -- it gives her a sense of connection to her family that she can be real with -- with the family she doesn't have to put up a good front for. In this way, it could be an actual healthy coping skill given all of her family and intrapersonal dynamics. I think this video went a long way to dispel many questions and suspicions about T's motivations being as calculated as we have suspected. Time will tell.

Wow. Wow. WOW! That's quite the story -- so much blood loss and arrests x2 -- you have a special purpose -- you know that right?!

please don’t judge Tiffany on her not speaking to friends or family, she could have ptsd from icu (I did) and other Mental health issues. She will talk to them ready, protecting your mental energy is not deplorable or selfish.
SO. Well. Said!
[/QUOTE]
I agree with everything except the last part, I don’t disagree I just don’t understand …
please for the last time could someone explain to me what do you mean by "speaking to family and friends"...
Apparently we can say that Tiffany is a manipulative liar but it is strictly forbidden to say that it is not nice not to answer her family... It is beyond my understanding...

I have nothing personal against people who think that, I've done that before (to some extent), I totally understand that when you're very badly you don't want to talk or see people. My question is: what is « speaking » and who are the family and friends in this case...
I understand that we don't respond to distant friends or relatives but for the rest, it's beyond my comprehension ...My mother would have seen my father,after surgery or diagnosis, staring into space leaving the phone ringing for days, she would have called the psychiatric emergency room !!! A person who is no longer even able to send a short message to his relatives whom he used to call very regularly requires urgent psychological care. This is certainly not normal even if the person does not deserve to be "judged" those who want some news shouldn’t be judged either ...

My partner’s uncle was in the hospital with covid for Christmas 2021. A very warm man who always helps others, his family and friends are everything to him. He fortunately didn't stay on a ventilator for very long and he still has a ptsd and has nightmares from it to this day, for sure. But as soon as he could, still in ICU as soon as he had a little strength (he could barely breath/speak) he did multiple FaceTime with all his family and friends ... Considering his habitual character, he would have refused to answer the calls, he would have immediately received psychiatric treatment. Not responding to loved ones is a very worrying abnormal behavior that if it lasts a little requires urgent drug treatment with us. Apparently it's normal for you? 🤷‍♀️ To ask for news is to be « entitled » not to give any news is normal... With us, asking for news is nice and very normal, not to give some requires urgent psychological care. If the person is already taken care of psychologically, then sorry but she should have to change the treatment or the psy, and sorry for the rant but it annoys me so much not to understand…

For us it’s definitely not a good thing and it’s not « protecting your mental energy » (from who? your worried friends who are seen as entitled vampires apparently ?) it just means that your mental energy is so so low that you require a treatment or an intervention ASAP…

I'm coming down with a flu and feel gross so I don't think my post is going to make much sense but here is is anyway.

Medical ptsd is real. I have it from numerous times ending up in resus. But it doesn't stop you from talking to friends and family. I think her friends and family have consciously given her space until she is ready.

Tiffany is alive and is recovering - this we are all thankful to know. I can't speak for anyone else, but here is my reasoning for previous comments about lack of information: I never wanted itemised lists, as some people are suggesting TL are complaining about. Most of us watch youtubers who talk to the camera and explain things. Tiffany had done her tea with Tiffany talks but she usually posts raw footage of her and family comprehending information as it comes and leaving people hanging/ worrying/ feeling confused etc.

None of us are entitled to information but Tiffany is causing people to become invested in her life with her actions. Her actions of vlogging and uploading are impacting others. As humans, we worry about other humans that we know about, (unless we are heartless individuals).If we didn't know of Tiffany or her cancer, we wouldn't be asking questions or talking here.

Yes I told you this post may not make sense. I hope you don't judge me too badly lol.
Thank you for this post it makes so much sense to me ❤ I just wrote quite the same thing but not as well said. People who want some news are not entitled monsters. And even with medical ptsd you can talk a bit to your loved ones, if you can’t, some additional psychological help is required IMO…
And yes Tiffany is causing people to become invested in her life and she KNOWS that …

Last edited:
  • Heart
I left tattle over all the BowelBro tit and decided NOPE I’m not leaving because of him, I enjoy it too much, and I’ve never said anything here that I wouldn’t say to someone’s face.

so yes, let’s stay, and glad you stayed because I’d miss you and your posts.
Thank you. Likewise! I'm only on this one thread now, with an occasional acerbic one-liner over on the NickNackLou thread. But there's a lot more detailed discussion on here, which I like.

• Heart
I'm happy that you have come back too Ginny. I'd miss your posts if you was gone.

I'm not suprised Matt TOLD T to stop when she started moving her leg. Probably concerned that she might do damage.

I used to think Matt was a bit of a wet lettuce, but I had a change of heart a while back.

He goes out to work, comes home and cooks for Amma & Matt, and a lot of the free time that T & Matt have together appears to be taken up by T filming or editing.
I think he must have a lot of patience.
I'd not be happy if I was waiting to be allowed to see my partner in critical care, I turn up and the camera is out. That's just me though and I know we all feel very differently.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm happy that you have come back too Ginny. I'd miss your posts if you was gone.

I'm not suprised Matt TOLD T to stop when she started moving her leg. Probably concerned that she might do damage.

I used to think Matt was a bit of a wet lettuce, but I had a change of heart a while back.

He goes out to work, comes home and cooks for Amma & Matt, and a lot of the free time that T & Matt have together appears to be taken up by T filming or editing.
I think he must have a lot of patience.
I'd not be happy if I was waiting to be allowed to see my partner in critical care, I turn up and the camera is out. That's just me though and I know we all feel very differently.
I would hate it, but I've never liked being filmed or photographed anyway, particularly not when ill. I am the sort of person who won't open the front door unless they are fully dressed, made-up and hair washed.

Reactions: 8
not that it means anything but on Elodie's IG she has indication that she is back to work...timing probably not great given she has relied on Amma for child care so much. Amma will stay with Tiffany in these early weeks..so maybe Elodie is working from home or has other care plans.

Reactions: 4
Good grief, I couldn't imagine if I had walked in to see my husband in ICU and he had a camera out already (especially since he had cartoon boxing gloves on :ROFLMAO:) I would think he had something wrong with his head, even if he had been a vlogger...I'd find it a bit alarming. That's why I keep asking when do people think that first clip was filmed? Could it have been days 3/4? after the surgery was over? I could understand that a bit more than 24 hours later. Is this an ICU room she's filming in or a step down? (I leaned towards ICU since there was a nurse right there nearby)

Reactions: 9
Good grief, I couldn't imagine if I had walked in to see my husband in ICU and he had a camera out already (especially since he had cartoon boxing gloves on :ROFLMAO:) I would think he had something wrong with his head, even if he had been a vlogger...I'd find it a bit alarming. That's why I keep asking when do people think that first clip was filmed? Could it have been days 3/4? after the surgery was over? I could understand that a bit more than 24 hours later. Is this an ICU room she's filming in or a step down? (I leaned towards ICU since there was a nurse right there nearby)
That appears to be a critical care unit....on the RM website it shows these units used for patients just out of complex cancer surgery etc. You can hear lots going on ...they are separate bays all sort of in a large area....I don't really know the difference between ICU vs Critical Care but that video would have to be about 24-48 hours after finish of surgery which must have gone all day. I doubt if too many are pulling out phones not even being able to see numbers to call family but yet filming. Tiffany is one of a kind.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think I remember Tiffany actually saying how long she had been in ICU in that vlog - think she said it was her second day.

Reactions: 4
Goodbye and all the best to you and your precious cargo. Take care and find time for a chuckle now and then when you remember the circus bonanza we have here on TL all in the name of ‘Our Girl’ … HA! ❤
I actually wish we could have another thread for us all to chat about general global topics you guys are a blast, intelligent and funny for real x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Question: I feel that I watched her last two videos only so that I could offer an informed opinion here. Is that wrong?

please for the last time could someone explain to me what do you mean by "speaking to family and friends"...
I can't say what others meant. I took Tiffany's remark as simply that she has a large circle of family and friends. I imagine many had sent best wishes, flowers, cards and gonks to her while in the hospital and after.

When she said she hasn't been in touch with them, I imagine it is quite overwhelming and so soon in her recovery that has also involved not being able to sit on her bottom. For whatever reason, she hasn't had the strength, energy or desire to be in touch with them. Perhaps due to the very personal nature of the surgery. She's probably been in pain. Who knows. It's a lot.

She did spend 4 days in her bedroom wrapping her head around her situation before. She has said she's feeling depressed now.

It seems to me she often puts on a bright face, yet retreats when things become too much when having to face reality. If she had not prepared for what she was to face, or perhaps she did and it was still overwhelming (and why wouldn't it be, given the enormity), she may just need more time before reentering her larger social and familial group.

That sounds about normal to me too, needing time and space to deal with her emotions, her mental health and her physical changes. She still has Amma, Matt and Elodie and her family, who knows who else who weren't excluded. She's vlogging and everyone can see and write comments to her, including her family.

That's how I interpreted her statement, not having the energy or frame of mind to be in touch with those in her wider circle.

Yes, but those surgery videos do not show a person with altered mental status verbalizing unguardedly to a camera. There is a difference. What she put out was even more vulnerable than if she had just put out video of the actual surgery. I find it VERY interesting and even vindicating (?) for T because people can not hide their true selves when they are that altered by medication, and as someone else already mentioned, she was still sweet and positive. About Matt, I too. noticed his change in tone that I had not ever heard before where he TELLS T to stop moving about. I think this video proves that her therapeutic outlet is filming -- it gives her a sense of connection to her family that she can be real with -- with the family she doesn't have to put up a good front for. In this way, it could be an actual healthy coping skill given all of her family and intrapersonal dynamics. I think this video went a long way to dispel many questions and suspicions about T's motivations being as calculated as we have suspected. Time will tell.
How do you figure that? This is more than a month already from surgery, she filmed herself from the beginning and is cobbling together bits and pieces of it to create a narrative that she can dole out in small increments over time in order to maximise the # of days worth of videos. She is editing the footage, we see cuts and splicing together of film. She shows us what fits her narrative. She continues to be vague about critical aspects while throwing down a piece here and there of dramatic imagery yet lacking in information.

I agree she seems to be attached to filming her life, but I cannot agree that she's dispelled any of my questions or suspicions. Just the fact that she's drawing out her hospital stay from a month ago into many separate videos of dramatic footage lasting days or weeks of videos versus spending, as others have mentioned, 10 minutes updating us on what happened historically, then bringing it into the present...what is the point? Others may be interested in going back in time, I know I'm not beyond a brief update.

Her chosen approach doesn't dispel my questions or suspicions, it heightens them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Question: I feel that I watched her last two videos only so that I could offer an informed opinion here. Is that wrong?

I can't say what others meant. I took Tiffany's remark as simply that she has a large circle of family and friends. I imagine many had sent best wishes, flowers, cards and gonks to her while in the hospital and after.

When she said she hasn't been in touch with them, I imagine it is quite overwhelming and so soon in her recovery that has also involved not being able to sit on her bottom. For whatever reason, she hasn't had the strength, energy or desire to be in touch with them. Perhaps due to the very personal nature of the surgery. She's probably been in pain. Who knows. It's a lot.

She did spend 4 days in her bedroom wrapping her head around her situation before. She has said she's feeling depressed now.

It seems to me she often puts on a bright face, yet retreats when things become too much when having to face reality. If she had not prepared for what she was to face, or perhaps she did and it was still overwhelming (and why wouldn't it be, given the enormity), she may just need more time before reentering her larger social and familial group.

That sounds about normal to me too, needing time and space to deal with her emotions, her mental health and her physical changes. She still has Amma, Matt and Elodie and her family, who knows who else who weren't excluded. She's vlogging and everyone can see and write comments to her, including her family.

That's how I interpreted her statement, not having the energy or frame of mind to be in touch with those in her wider circle.

How do you figure that? This is more than a month already from surgery, she filmed herself from the beginning and is cobbling together bits and pieces of it to create a narrative that she can dole out in small increments over time in order to maximise the # of days worth of videos. She is editing the footage, we see cuts and splicing together of film. She shows us what fits her narrative. She continues to be vague about critical aspects while throwing down a piece here and there of dramatic imagery yet lacking in information.

I agree she seems to be attached to filming her life, but I cannot agree that she's dispelled any of my questions or suspicions. Just the fact that she's drawing out her hospital stay from a month ago into many separate videos of dramatic footage lasting days or weeks of videos versus spending, as others have mentioned, 10 minutes updating us on what happened historically, then bringing it into the present...what is the point? Others may be interested in going back in time, I know I'm not beyond a brief update.

Her chosen approach doesn't dispel my questions or suspicions, it heightens them.
Thank you for the answer . If she does not respond immediately to all the best wishes of all her distant friends, that is quite normal. And yes she seems to have that kind of coping mechanism since once after diagnosis she even retreated from Matt !… That’s why it seemed to me that once at home she no longer called/answered anyone, perhaps even Elodie, her close friends or her auntie to whom she seemed close... But in fact we don't know, all of this is just speculation...

OK so I watched the latest video and I felt intrusive; like I was peeping looking through a keyhole at a private moment.

My American slip is about to show...
When she was heavily medicated she sounded like Eliza Doolittle, when the nurse arrived she sounded like Princess Margaret.

I'll show myself out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
New video up, filmed at the start by Matt and Amma. Good to see them looking well, also masking up before they went in.

OK so I watched the latest video and I felt intrusive; like I was peeping looking through a keyhole at a private moment.

My American slip is about to show...
When she was heavily medicated she sounded like Eliza Doolittle, when the nurse arrived she sounded like Princess Margaret.

I'll show myself out.
When she was heavily medicated she sounded like Eliza Doolittle, when the nurse arrived she sounded like Princess Margaret <<< True!

She said she was ok to the nurse? While filming on camera saying she wasn't ok?
When the nurse asked if she was ok, she could have said no, I am struggling to see? Whats wrong with my eyesight? I'd want to know what was wrong with my eyesight for sure.
Could even have asked the nurse to show her how to call her Matt & Amma.

I would hate it, but I've never liked being filmed or photographed anyway, particularly not when ill. I am the sort of person who won't open the front door unless they are fully dressed, made-up and hair washed.
Really? I reg go to Tesco in my onesie :D Just kidding.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.