Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe she will at some point. There's just too many people still asking about her and posting in random places for the subs to stop completely yet and then if she comes back, there's another bump.

I still think it's strange her YT playlist was updated a week ago and that video has never released yet.
Her sister has posted a few random shorts on IG in the past week of her baby and cooking, so maybe that's a sign all is at least ok?

I now picture her getting a card with a void check that says HA!! on it...
Elodie continues to post the kid videos and while I am sure she is helping as she can with the care/rehab of Tiffany I assume most is falling to Amma. I think she posts those shorts in IG no matter what. This is now the new normal for the family. I assume Matt must be back to work and that others are trading off to help Amma and that she is not alone unless things are much better now in the recovery process. It is usually a few steps forward and then some set backs and then again improvement. That is how it was for me even with a much less invasive surgery.

Reactions: 7
❤
Several people have said that her relationship with food is triggering to them. It shocks even those of us who don't have eating disorders.
trigger warning: eating disorder

Yes.. and I also found when she compares her weight is something I would do. I would tell others so they can confirm that I look like I’ve lost weight.
This is paraphrasing ..

She’ll say to darling, ‘I was -kg before and now I’m -kg’ and the he’ll say ‘yes you’ve lost weight darling’

another thing I would do is make others eat with me, so i would feel less guilty. Like t giving her food to Amma.
Like others, I feel so much better without checking out her videos or her socials.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The break was good for me too. I was staying up till 3am (because of the time difference between London and where I am) waiting for her to post a new vlog. Then getting riled up then trying to go to sleep then waking up a few hours later for work.

I found myself immersed in another world in this forum and caught myself coming here during work breaks to catch up with the banter! (You guys are hilarious!) It was a good distraction for me having mental stress being a caregiver of family going through cancer.

When she stopped vlogging, I felt a sense of "emptiness" if you will. (yes I was addicted).

So in short, love the forum, didn't like the addiction to her vlogs! Gaaaah!
Me too! I’m glad we have this forum so we don’t have to go cold turkey lol

• Haha
  • Heart
The break was good for me too. I was staying up till 3am (because of the time difference between London and where I am) waiting for her to post a new vlog. Then getting riled up then trying to go to sleep then waking up a few hours later for work.

I found myself immersed in another world in this forum and caught myself coming here during work breaks to catch up with the banter! (You guys are hilarious!) It was a good distraction for me having mental stress being a caregiver of family going through cancer.

When she stopped vlogging, I felt a sense of "emptiness" if you will. (yes I was addicted).

So in short, love the forum, didn't like the addiction to her vlogs! Gaaaah!
Your post is really rather concerning. I think you need to step away from you tube & internet forums, and look for some real world support and help. What you’ve described here is no where near remotely normal or healthy.

Reactions: 5
Started watching another vlogger who was mentioned here, and am amazed at the difference. She’s crystal clear about her diagnosis and what her treatment plan entails. Watching it makes T’s vlogs feel so much weirder.

I don’t know when she said that she was about to take a break from social medias / posting on YT but it was not clear at all for people, especially because she already posted short videos post surgery, and people think that the break was supposed to be « post surgery » even if she cannot make a video people do know that she is still physically well enough to give a quick update . Except if she is in hospital, but if she has decided to leave social medias (maybe for her mental health and that would be a good thing) or if she has decided to transition to a lifestyle channel and doesn’t want to post anything health related, I think she should say so because it is very confusing for people. She asked them to write her letters, said I miss you, and posted multiple short videos post surgery. Is that the behavior of someone who won’t come back ? Why this silence ? My guess is that she is recovering fine ( physically speaking, mentally I don’t know ) but she doesn’t know how to transition to lifestyle /the garden center since she cannot sit in the car yet, and that she doesn’t want to be asked any questions about her bladder, the management of the stoma or anything cancer/surgery related . It’s fine for now it’s very new she has to adjust to her new reality / accept it and it might take a while so I could totally understand her choice but she should say something . It would be fair for the hundred of worried people who didn’t understand that she was leaving .

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know when she said that she was about to take a break from social medias / posting on YT but it was not clear at all for people, especially because she already posted short videos post surgery, and people think that the break was supposed to be « post surgery » even if she cannot make a video people do know that she is still physically well enough to give a quick update . Except if she is in hospital, but if she has decided to leave social medias (maybe for her mental health and that would be a good thing) or if she has decided to transition to a lifestyle channel and doesn’t want to post anything health related, I think she should say so because it is very confusing for people. She asked them to write her letters, said I miss you, and posted multiple short videos post surgery. Is that the behavior of someone who won’t come back ? Why this silence ? My guess is that she is recovering fine ( physically speaking, mentally I don’t know ) but she doesn’t know how to transition to lifestyle /the garden center since she cannot sit in the car yet, and that she doesn’t want to be asked any questions about her bladder, the management of the stoma or anything cancer/surgery related . It’s fine for now it’s very new she has to adjust to her new reality / accept it and it might take a while so I could totally understand her choice but she should say something . It would be fair for the hundred of worried people who didn’t understand that she was leaving .
It's just like Tiffany to not be clear on that and leave behind thousands of people wondering about her health status. But she never thinks about others and never showed gratitude to her devoted subscribers. She is either not doing well so she has no time to give an update or she is waiting and thinking how to make a comeback withut mentioning the surgery and the changes to her body. She has relied on the cancer and the surgery to get clicks so now she is probably calculating how much she will need to reveal to still get views. And of course she does not have to share anything but she shared what she did exactly to get the views and she owes a lot to her subscribers. I don't miss her vlogs at all although I miss the banter here on tattle. I have just watched Jenny Apple's newest video, she is such a sweetheart.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly, these people are WAY too invested in this YT stranger. Her subs are a cult of kooks. Writing poems, saying they don't know how much more they can take without her posting! Sheesh, it's totally nuts to have your daily life revolve around her! I'm curious, but it goes no farther than that.

Oh that Vee is a weird one, their YT channel is very odd.
Vee was on SU2C, chastising everyone who dared to call out Tiffany. Another kooky T cultist.

Reactions: 10
I’m glad she’s is taking time away, I think she will need it! For her followers I’m sure a quick written update on Tiffany’s insta page wouldn’t hurt, people are genuinely worried about her. I do hope though that she concentrates on recovery rather than YT subs.

Reactions: 10
Tiffany always had long breaks, sometimes months and months. Prior to her diagnosis. It's not out of character for her.
The different element in Tiffany's Youtube account between her earlier times and this past year is her thousands of subscribers and millions of views, which her Youtube account acquired only after her videos included the word 'cancer' in them. If one assumes that Tiffany would like to keep her subscribers on board with her channel, then it might be construed as being out of character for her to be absent for so long. Remember that she vlogged several medically difficult scenes involving emergency rooms, vomiting, and her hospitalization due to C.difficile infection.

Tiffany may actually be recording scenes randomly during this time of absence from her regular video postings. Who knows...Maybe she is working on a huge new series of videos and is diligently preparing a 2023 season premiere. Maybe she will start posting parts of her recovery little by little, covertly back-dated until someone recognizes weather that is inconsistent with current times or past dates on food packaging. After all, removing all outside scenes and cutting out anything that would have a calendar date on it is tedious.

Happy New Year to all!

• Heart
Unless she is really ill and/or back in the hospital, it's pretty crappy to leave all those adoring fans in the lurch like this. She's the one that created this "loving TT family", opened a PO Box, and spewed her Merch and affiliate links all over the place so should back that up with at least a small update, even just saying "Hey I'm alive and ok or I'm having a setback give me time to recover". I know some of those people seem to be way too overly invested in her story, but the majority just want to know if she's recovering well.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Your post is really rather concerning. I think you need to step away from you tube & internet forums, and look for some real world support and help. What you’ve described here is no where near remotely normal or healthy.
You are not wrong. But the real world has let me down. Ive asked for help and support but got nothing. Anyhoo, yes, I do take my breaks both from the digital and the real world. Following TT's vlogs was almost like watching a season on Netflix. Once it's over, we wait (patiently) for the next season or move on to another drama. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You are not wrong. But the real world has let me down. Ive asked for help and support but got nothing. Anyhoo, yes, I do take my breaks both from the digital and the real world. Following TT's vlogs was almost like watching a season on Netflix. Once it's over, we wait (patiently) for the next season or move on to another drama. :)
What a classy and authentic reply @Billiarty . I love your analogy to a Netflix special (very apt, it certainly is!). Sending big hugs to you as you shoulder a significant load, I hope you can find the support that you need. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nat Woodward has posted on IG about Tattle.
While this thread was not her direct reference this time, I am convinced her generalizations were relating to Tattle and Tiffany.
She says she’s never been across here to read anything, probably true, but then again I’m sure
she would see that things here are actually more informative and healthier than across on YT. Interesting I must say … it makes light of how people do not like negative publicity, yet so many influencers and vloggers are willing to get onto their soapbox and carry on with utter crap for the whole world to see … just don’t dare be negative about them, question them or debate anything they say or stand for. I’m not sure that’s equality!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nat Woodward has posted on IG about Tattle.
While this thread was not her direct reference this time, I am convinced her generalizations were relating to Tattle and Tiffany.
She says she’s never been across here to read anything, probably true, but then again I’m sure
she would see that things here are actually more informative and healthier than across on YT. Interesting I must say … it makes light of how people do not like negative publicity, yet so many influencers and vloggers are willing to get onto their soapbox and carry on with utter crap for the whole world to see … just don’t dare be negative about them, question them or debate anything they say or stand for. I’m not sure that’s equality!
I’ve literally just been reading her post.
What struck me most was her reference that was in brackets saying something like (terminal cancer, I might add), as if having a terminal diagnosis ought to make you safe from criticism 🤦🏻‍♀️ what is the world coming to? Where having cancer means you can get away with criminal activities, ie falsely claiming benefits.
I’ve decided that if she or LM (added: or any other influencer type person) goes on and on about it (IT being tattle), like the other two have, they will be unfollowed and blocked. I didn’t follow LE or BB but I blocked them both. However, I do follow NW and LM.

My New Motto (LM style)
Anyone Who Tries To Stifle My Freedom Of Speech Will From Now On Be Unfollowed And BLOCKED! (that was hard to format, wonder if she has an app for that)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.