Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiffany always had long breaks, sometimes months and months. Prior to her diagnosis. It's not out of character for her.

Tiffany has private accounts.

Reactions: 7
My glass was half empty but then I dropped it and it shattered into a million pieces. :mad:

jk
Hahaha … well I thought you were about to say ‘my glass was half empty, so I topped the bloody thing up!’ … and now you have broken it 😩
Get another, don’t dawdle either because half full or half empty, one needs a glass🍷 to spin that bottle! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tiffany always had long breaks, sometimes months and months. Prior to her diagnosis. It's not out of character for her.
Yes, this is true. I meant out of character for her to go lengthy periods offline since she monetised her YT account. She's only done it twice since the cancer diagnosis, this being one of them; the last time being when she was hospitalised with c.diff.

I missed where it was learned that she had a "private" IG account....hard to imagine Tiffany with any account private.
It was a few months ago? There is a record here somewhere, I can't recall who noticed that she had created it and posted it here. She then deleted everyone she had been following from her public account, except her bookclub, likely so no one would mine her IG account for her close contacts.

Yes she used to go on long breaks but that was before her channel became successful. She posted very irregularly until that cancer announcement video. Tiffany loves posting ever since she is earning lots of money from it and gets a lot of sugary comments. I think there must be something going on for her to be away from youtube and social media this long. Potential infections, hospitalisations, and other struggles.

Yes, this is true. I meant out of character for her to go lengthy periods offline since she monetised her YT account. She's only done it twice since the cancer diagnosis, this being one of them; the last time being when she was hospitalised with c.diff.

It was a few months ago? There is a record here somewhere, I can't recall who noticed that she had created it and posted it here. She then deleted everyone she had been following from her public account, except her bookclub, likely so no one would mine her IG account for her close contacts.
Exactly. And even that break was only a couple of days long. She did not post on Tuesday but she posted on Thursday.

And even that break was only a couple of days long. She did not post on Tuesday but she posted on Thursday.
Haha, that c.diff break seemed so much longer, didn't it?!?? And now, looking back and seeing the amount of editing and different camera angles she used in her hospital videos, she probably didn't actually take much time off at all either, only a couple days delay in posting, probably due to lack of usable material given she was confined to a hospital room, but not due to being incapacitated.

Perhaps her recent surgery helped snap her out of her posting addiction? I am sure when you are dramatising your life in your own lucrative venture, which even includes getting complete strangers to send you cards and gifts, the lure to not stop it must be very compelling as we saw in her frantic and frenetic uploading of so many videos up to when she was practically being put under for surgery. How exhausting must that have been. Whereas most of us would have spent deeply personal time reflecting, writing in our private diary and spending meaningful quality time with our closest friends and family feeling the love of our bond being strengthened and getting our heads on to a right focus on what lay ahead, she spent it filming really superficial details in the days leading up, but so very lacking in what should have been heightened fears and emotions and the evolution to bring her to a state of readiness for surgery.

I'm still shocked people were recommending her channel to other cancer YTers, I really don't know how it would be of benefit to anyone else facing the same experience, it simply does not go deep enough into any aspect that others could learn from or from which to be inspired.

Surely she must have had therapy appointments by now, perhaps their involvement did what her family had been unable to do, get her to put the camera down? Or perhaps what we have seen happen on the SU2C channel is only the tip of the iceberg of what's really been public backlash to her, maybe there's been a seismic impact on her personally that caused her to retreat from her adoring audience? Who knows, I'm only speculating the alternate possibilities now.

She has an IG account "Tiffany is private"
Aha, thank you!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Well yes this is true Suzeq since she started making £'s videos became more frequent. Plus the fact she stopped working and will have had more time on her hands.
I was really surprised that she gave up working.

Yes she used to go on long breaks but that was before her channel became successful. She posted very irregularly until that cancer announcement video. Tiffany loves posting ever since she is earning lots of money from it and gets a lot of sugary comments. I think there must be something going on for her to be away from youtube and social media this long. Potential infections, hospitalisations, and other struggles.

Exactly. And even that break was only a couple of days long. She did not post on Tuesday but she posted on Thursday.
Based on having other IG accounts I think it is safe to assume she is posting somewhere. The fact that she used to take breaks I don't find relevant here as she was operating by different standards...not making so much money or sell merch. no po box etc. I think she is at least posting somewhere as she is addicted to posting.

This would probably not even get deleted on Tiffany's channel as those doofuses probably don't bother reading comments in full and once they see the blue heart ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It just flashed through my mind that since she shared the PO Box to receive beneficial things it will have been just as easy for people to send negative and unpleasant letters calling her out.
There’s no accounting for some people and it would come as a nasty shock to open a letter expecting a cheque or such like and be completely blindsided by some horrible narrative.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Subscriptions continuing to increase, even with no uploads. Currently at 90.4K.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I really hope Tiffany is doing well in her recovery from surgery.

It’s selfish of me but I’m actually feeling a bit better since she started her break from YouTube. I’ve had a lot of issues with an eating disorder since I was 12/13 year old, and although I count myself as ‘recovered’ now (after many relapses), I do find Tiffany’s vlogs quite triggering at times - the mixture of her being very thin, constantly buying junk food but only eating a few bites, eating half a tiny chocolate and saving the rest for later, talking about her doctors saying she has to ‘get fat’ etc.

I didn’t realise quite how much she affected me until she took a break from YouTube. I don’t know if Tiffany has an eating disorder herself, or whether her eating quirks are due to symptoms from the cancer, but I think that her videos could be quite triggering to people who have or are in recovery from eating disorders.
The break was good for me too. I was staying up till 3am (because of the time difference between London and where I am) waiting for her to post a new vlog. Then getting riled up then trying to go to sleep then waking up a few hours later for work.

I found myself immersed in another world in this forum and caught myself coming here during work breaks to catch up with the banter! (You guys are hilarious!) It was a good distraction for me having mental stress being a caregiver of family going through cancer.

When she stopped vlogging, I felt a sense of "emptiness" if you will. (yes I was addicted).

So in short, love the forum, didn't like the addiction to her vlogs! Gaaaah!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The break was good for me too. I was staying up till 3am (because of the time difference between London and where I am) waiting for her to post a new vlog. Then getting riled up then trying to go to sleep then waking up a few hours later for work.

I found myself immersed in another world in this forum and caught myself coming here during work breaks to catch up with the banter! (You guys are hilarious!) It was a good distraction for me having mental stress being a caregiver of family going through cancer.

When she stopped vlogging, I felt a sense of "emptiness" if you will. (yes I was addicted).

So in short, love the forum, didn't like the addiction to her vlogs! Gaaaah!
Hello :)

I totally get that @ a good distraction from the mental stress of being a caregiver.

Regardless to T not vlogging, I hope you do find a good distaction, and most importantly....... be sure to take some 'me time' where possible. If we can't look after ourselves we can't look after others.

It just flashed through my mind that since she shared the PO Box to receive beneficial things it will have been just as easy for people to send negative and unpleasant letters calling her out.
There’s no accounting for some people and it would come as a nasty shock to open a letter expecting a cheque or such like and be completely blindsided by some horrible narrative.
One of the comments on T's videos was from someone miffed/upset that she wasn't posting. I suspect he was angry because he was missing her, but taking his problem of being lonely out on T. He said he had sent a written letter to her. This is exactly what I meant in my earlier posts about crazies. Not so much worried about how T is, how she is adjusting to her new normal, how difficult recovery can be etc. More bothered about missing watching her videos.
I have seen posters here point out that most of T's videos are not cancer related and they contain 'fluff'. Guesses have been made that she will lose followers. I completely disagree, I actually think many of her subscribers don't care what she puts out, along as its something.
I'm sure she will have been sent some nasty stuff, but opening up a P&O box its the risk these bloggers take.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Subscriptions continuing to increase, even with no uploads. Currently at 90.4K.
she will never get to 100K which is the next meaningful milestone. How they are increasing remains a mystery unless some have come across her on their feed seeking colon cancer info and they are starting to watch from the first cancer video not realizing there is nothing really there to indicate if this long awaited surgery was worth it.

That's pretty nasty imo.

It says only 4 posts.
i don't now how to read the data info on these accounts but is this an old account that she abandoned? That is surely an old photo. When was this private account set up?

she will never get to 100K which is the next meaningful milestone. How they are increasing remains a mystery unless some have come across her on their feed seeking colon cancer info and they are starting to watch from the first cancer video not realizing there is nothing really there to indicate if this long awaited surgery was worth it.

i don't now how to read the data info on these accounts but is this an old account that she abandoned? That is surely an old photo. When was this private account set up?
THAT should be know ....I do that all the time.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I actually think she may reach 100k, although it depends on how active she remains. As far as the rising number, it could be Nat raising her profile and some of Nat's followers have now joined her page. Many of the health/cancer instagrammers follow each other and thus you can easily pick up the followers from many different accounts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I really hope Tiffany is doing well in her recovery from surgery.

It’s selfish of me but I’m actually feeling a bit better since she started her break from YouTube. I’ve had a lot of issues with an eating disorder since I was 12/13 year old, and although I count myself as ‘recovered’ now (after many relapses), I do find Tiffany’s vlogs quite triggering at times - the mixture of her being very thin, constantly buying junk food but only eating a few bites, eating half a tiny chocolate and saving the rest for later, talking about her doctors saying she has to ‘get fat’ etc.

I didn’t realise quite how much she affected me until she took a break from YouTube. I don’t know if Tiffany has an eating disorder herself, or whether her eating quirks are due to symptoms from the cancer, but I think that her videos could be quite triggering to people who have or are in recovery from eating disorders.
Yes, me too. I also have an eating disorder, symptoms beginning at 10 years old. Especially when she says things like ‘I’ve lost so much weight and I thought I was fat before’ at whatever weight she was 😐😬

• Heart
Yes, me too. I also have an eating disorder, symptoms beginning at 10 years old. Especially when she says things like ‘I’ve lost so much weight and I thought I was fat before’ at whatever weight she was 😐😬
❤
Several people have said that her relationship with food is triggering to them. It shocks even those of us who don't have eating disorders.

❤
Several people have said that her relationship with food is triggering to them. It shocks even those of us who don't have eating disorders.
Her relationship with food has been front and center starting with her first vlog many years ago. Always including food...mostly tastes....it is ironic that someone whose obsession is with food ended up with this type of cancer. I guess it is not that uncommon but often you don't get quite so much of the background of the patient as we could do with Tiffany and all of her pre cancer videos. That are interesting in light of what we know now.

she will never get to 100K which is the next meaningful milestone.
I believe she will at some point. There's just too many people still asking about her and posting in random places for the subs to stop completely yet and then if she comes back, there's another bump.

I still think it's strange her YT playlist was updated a week ago and that video has never released yet.
Her sister has posted a few random shorts on IG in the past week of her baby and cooking, so maybe that's a sign all is at least ok?
I now picture her getting a card with a void check that says HA!! on it...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.