Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve literally just been reading her post.
What struck me most was her reference that was in brackets saying something like (terminal cancer, I might add), as if having a terminal diagnosis ought to make you safe from criticism 🤦🏻‍♀️ what is the world coming to? Where having cancer means you can get away with criminal activities, ie falsely claiming benefits.
I’ve decided that if she or LM (added: or any other influencer type person) goes on and on about it (IT being tattle), like the other two have, they will be unfollowed and blocked. I didn’t follow LE or BB but I blocked them both. However, I do follow NW and LM.

My New Motto (LM style)
Anyone Who Tries To Stifle My Freedom Of Speech Will From Now On Be Unfollowed And BLOCKED! (that was hard to format, wonder if she has an app for that)
Well said. I absolutely agree with you.
And it was also stated that the negative comments here are akin to abuse and bullying. No! That’s not correct. I’m sure it works both ways!
Sorry Nat … best to stay out of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You are not wrong. But the real world has let me down. Ive asked for help and support but got nothing. Anyhoo, yes, I do take my breaks both from the digital and the real world. Following TT's vlogs was almost like watching a season on Netflix. Once it's over, we wait (patiently) for the next season or move on to another drama. :)
Great point, it is like a Netflix series! I’m so sorry for your experience in the real world. I often feel that way myself. I pray that you can get some support. 🙏🏻❤
I do think it’s wrong for Tiffany not to at least put something on IG, or a short video or even a community post, to let people know if she’s ok. I would think if there is a problem, that she would want the loving Tiffanythinks family to be praying for her. People say it’s rude to want an update. But I think it’s only natural to ask people how they are doing after a major surgery!

What struck me most was her reference that was in brackets saying something like (terminal cancer, I might add), as if having a terminal diagnosis ought to make you safe from criticism 🤦🏻‍♀️ what is the world coming to? Where having cancer means you can get away with criminal activities, ie falsely claiming benefits.
I’ve decided that if she or LM (added: or any other influencer type person) goes on and on about it (IT being tattle), like the other two have, they will be unfollowed and blocked. I didn’t follow LE or BB but I blocked them both. However, I do follow NW and LM.

My New Motto (LM style)
Anyone Who Tries To Stifle My Freedom Of Speech Will From Now On Be Unfollowed And BLOCKED! (that was hard to format, wonder if she has an app for that)
I agree, people need to still be accountable, even if they are ill.
Just asking, who are LE and LM? I do follow NW. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Great point, it is like a Netflix series! I’m so sorry for your experience in the real world. I often feel that way myself. I pray that you can get some support. 🙏🏻❤
I do think it’s wrong for Tiffany not to at least put something on IG, or a short video or even a community post, to let people know if she’s ok. I would think if there is a problem, that she would want the loving Tiffanythinks family to be praying for her. People say it’s rude to want an update. But I think it’s only natural to ask people how they are doing after a major surgery!

I agree, people need to still be accountable, even if they are ill.
Just asking, who are LE and LM? I do follow NW. ❤
LE = Lizzie England
LM = Lauren Mahon

• Heart
Reactions: 5

My New Motto (LM style)
And tbh, nobody is safe from criticism when they have a public social media account broadcasting globally and accepts a gofundme from public monies! Hello 🙄!

Just maybe, Tiffany reading from her critics pages, has assisted her cone of silence of late.
Some time and space to recover and gather strength is far healthier than diverting time and energy to vlogging and editing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
LM needs to duck off and live a life she’s been so very lucky to get a second chance at living. All cancer influencers need to realishe, Having cancer does not make you immune from criticism. It’s not hard to understand. This is a gossip site, urs also a place where people who are not stupid get a space to ask questions and raise really serious issues without being ‘bullied’ by their cult like followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm shocked actually. Nat has had messages asking her if she has seen whats been wrote about her? In all honesty I have never seen anything negative wrote about Nat, quite the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nat Woodward has posted on IG about Tattle.
While this thread was not her direct reference this time, I am convinced her generalizations were relating to Tattle and Tiffany.
She says she’s never been across here to read anything, probably true, but then again I’m sure
she would see that things here are actually more informative and healthier than across on YT. Interesting I must say … it makes light of how people do not like negative publicity, yet so many influencers and vloggers are willing to get onto their soapbox and carry on with utter crap for the whole world to see … just don’t dare be negative about them, question them or debate anything they say or stand for. I’m not sure that’s equality!
I have read about this on the cancer influencers thread here on tattle (hihi I lurk there a bit) and it seems Nat did that in reference to some other cancer influencers getting annoyed with tattle. But apparently the person who complained wasn't even mentioned on tattle much so it seemed like an attention-seeking move. Still, other cancer influencers jumped on the bandwagon. And there is a teeny tiny bit of criticism of Nat lately on the cancer influencers thread but nothing major. I personally admire her a lot and I see a lot of praise for her everywhere.

Awwww @suzeq @BCrowl and hi @Saydee! Y'all's warm the cockles of my heart!

This is why I hang around here. We are critical, funny and discerning bunch of hoomans! Much love! ❤❤❤
Much love to you Billiarty! I always look forward to your posts as they are one of the funniest ❤

And well-said everyone, having cancer does not make people immune to criticism, especially with shady go fund me schemes (for several expensive holidays and items).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
LM needs to duck off and live a life she’s been so very lucky to get a second chance at living. All cancer influencers need to realishe, Having cancer does not make you immune from criticism. It’s not hard to understand. This is a gossip site, urs also a place where people who are not stupid get a space to ask questions and raise really serious issues without being ‘bullied’ by their cult like followers.
You're not wrong there ellyjelly. Everyone is open to criticism, especially if you decide to become a social influencer.

And people there are right. Tattle is a gossip site. Sometimes the talk will be positive and sometimes it will be more negative and critical. These influencers are so appalled by tattle and are acting as if they were saints and have never gossiped about anyone in their lives. Yes the tattle gossip is public but the people discussed are also public. It's all fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bowel Bro threatened to doxx a bunch of users from his thread. In fact he posted a photo and details of someone he claims was a user on his thread....revealing her name, where she lived, worked etc. He took glee in people posting about the doxxing on his thread and then said he was going to post the second post person but it's been radio silence since. His followers were revelling in him doxxing people. He has since removed the post or it got removed by ig for harassment.

All while saying he had filed a police report about tattle users for harassment. Foolish of him to doxx people as that is actually illegal unlike gossiping. If the identity he revealed is really a user they could go after him for doxxing and maybe defamation.

• Wow
  • Angry
And people there are right. Tattle is a gossip site. Sometimes the talk will be positive and sometimes it will be more negative and critical. These influencers are so appalled by tattle and are acting as if they were saints and have never gossiped about anyone in their lives. Yes the tattle gossip is public but the people discussed are also public. It's all fair.
I really am offended by NW obviously posting about TL and also obviously defending Tiffany. TL has bad actors if you buy what NW is saying. I doubt if NW who is very busy has really followed TT and what day after day led to the creation of a forum topic here on TL. She can post whatever she wants on her site but for the most part I think those posting here have integrity and are merely commenting on a person that has chosen to live her life in public and begged for input from her followers. I think most of us were at one time followers on TT and prefer vlogs etc. that are of help to cancer patients and their families.

• Heart
I really am offended by NW obviously posting about TL and also obviously defending Tiffany. TL has bad actors if you buy what NW is saying. I doubt if NW who is very busy has really followed TT and what day after day led to the creation of a forum topic here on TL. She can post whatever she wants on her site but for the most part I think those posting here have integrity and are merely commenting on a person that has chosen to live her life in public and begged for input from her followers. I think most of us were at one time followers on TT and prefer vlogs etc. that are of help to cancer patients and their families.
I think NW post is in reference to Bowelbro... Not t.

Nat says she has never been on tattle so she never read what is written about Tiffany. She might know about it from Tiffany but also might not. Tiffany complains about the "haters" but never mentions tattle as the last thing she wants is people read the "truth" about her. Nat was just following those cancer influencers who talked about tattle. Nat has been in a bad mood lately.
Yes, tattle is just a regular gossip forum. These influencers can complain and all and it's their right to give an opinion and people on tattle also have the right to talk about influencers. And they say, we "don't have to watch/follow them". Yes we don't have to and they don't have to read their threads on tattle. Stay away if it offends.

• Heart
This!
This is all her followers are saying ‘how could you say that?! She just had surgery.. do you know she has cancer?’ At this point t can’t do no wrong because cancer. It’s disgusting to use cancer as a means to get out of criticism.

Sorry I didn’t see it.. what did NW say about TL?

Reactions: 5
Nat Woodward has posted on IG about Tattle.
While this thread was not her direct reference this time, I am convinced her generalizations were relating to Tattle and Tiffany.
Where has she posted please, I'm not a regular IG user, and can't find it? I've looked at her latest pics/posts (I find IG very confusing 😂, )

Reactions: 3
Where has she posted please, I'm not a regular IG user, and can't find it? I've looked at her latest pics/posts (I find IG very confusing 😂, )
If you look now, Nat has just reposted her thoughts. Her take today is a little softer than yesterdays. I understand her space … she just wants to be left out to continue along as always. That’s how it should be!

If you look now, Nat has just reposted her thoughts. Her take today is a little softer than yesterdays. I understand her space … she just wants to be left out to continue along as always. That’s how it should be!
Nope, clearly I am a doofus. I can see photos, last one is about the swim challenge, which was three days ago? Do you see more if you actually follow her?

Reactions: 4
Nope, clearly I am a doofus. I can see photos, last one is about the swim challenge, which was three days ago? Do you see more if you actually follow her?
I'm not good at IG either and rarely go there, lol but I think she's talking about if you hit the profile pic then a story comes up? I noticed if it has a rainbow ring around someone's picture then there is a new story.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.