Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LE = Lizzie England
LM = Lauren Mahon
Thank you for letting me know! ❤

Awwww @suzeq @BCrowl and hi @Saydee! Y'all's warm the cockles of my heart!

This is why I hang around here. We are critical, funny and discerning bunch of hoomans! Much love! ❤❤❤
Much love to you too ❤ That’s what I like about this place too, people can speak their minds and ask questions. They make good points and don’t have to worry about getting blocked and deleted tick tick tick lol ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If you look now, Nat has just reposted her thoughts. Her take today is a little softer than yesterdays. I understand her space … she just wants to be left out to continue along as always. That’s how it should be!
Stories vanish after 24 hours @ScrattyRatty.
This one Daisy posted is from today. The others are too old to show.
Why would anyone that doesn't follow Nat on Instagram be contacting Nat to ask her if she has seen whats been discussed on Tattle? Wouldn't surprise me if it was a Tattle user. Some real odd balls around.
There is absolutely nothing for Nat to see?
As I said earlier today, I have only ever seen good things wrote about Nat. I have seen her mentioned in terms of people contacting her to ask if she could help/support Tiffany, and seen posts mentioning Nat has had contact with Tiffany, but other than that? Nothing.
It's very odd for anyone to be contacting someone to ask if they have seen whats been discussed on Tattle. Reminds me of childish playground behavior.

I can see this thread has become confusing and I guess many could be confused because this is a thread about Tiffanythinks. To clear any confusion...
There is another thread under health Instagrammers on tattle. The thread was about bowelbro (an instagrammer not a youtube). The thread caused some upset because bowelbro read the thread. Several Instagrammers are upset because they feel Tattle users are bullying them. I don't feel that way at all, but they are human and they are absolutely entitled to their opinion which I respect.
Nats posts are in relation to that post and the drama its caused. Not in relation to T as such.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Stories vanish after 24 hours @ScrattyRatty.
This one Daisy posted is from today. The others are too old to show.
Why would anyone that doesn't follow Nat on Instagram be contacting Nat to ask her if she has seen whats been discussed on Tattle? Wouldn't surprise me if it was a Tattle user. Some real odd balls around.
There is absolutely nothing for Nat to see?
As I said earlier today, I have only ever seen good things wrote about Nat. I have seen her mentioned in terms of people contacting her to ask if she could help/support Tiffany, and seen posts mentioning Nat has had contact with Tiffany, but other than that? Nothing.
It's very odd for anyone to be contacting someone to ask if they have seen whats been discussed on Tattle. Reminds me of childish playground behavior.

I can see this thread has become confusing and I guess many could be confused because this is a thread about Tiffanythinks. To clear any confusion...
There is another thread under health Instagrammers on tattle. The thread was about bowelbro (an instagrammer not a youtube). The thread caused some upset because bowelbro read the thread. Several Instagrammers are upset because they feel Tattle users are bullying them. I don't feel that way at all, but they are human and they are absolutely entitled to their opinion which I respect.
Nats posts are in relation to that post and the drama its caused. Not in relation to T as such.

Yes Saydee, you have summed it up clearly. Sadly another thread has spilled over to in turn register some fallout here via some comments on NW site … no harm really, just everyone taking shelter or returning their throw with a small stone!
I’m not sure why people want to take their angst over to NW site for her to review… goodness, she’s removed from all of this and people need to respect that and leave her alone.
I guess all the cancer vloggers follow each other and then lines get blurry with shared followers … the game of life is certainly intriguing 🧐

Reactions: 6
Yes Saydee, you have summed it up clearly. Sadly another thread has spilled over to in turn register some fallout here via some comments on NW site … no harm really, just everyone taking shelter or returning their throw with a small stone!
I’m not sure why people want to take their angst over to NW site for her to review… goodness, she’s removed from all of this and people need to respect that and leave her alone.
I guess all the cancer vloggers follow each other and then lines get blurry with shared followers … the game of life is certainly intriguing 🧐
Its quite worrying that anyone would contact Nat to warn her about T, and why anyone would contact her to ask if she is reading Tattle? Well, even contacting her at all, especially if like Nat says? They don't follow her.
I'm still smiling at your 'Royal Tosser' comment. I might have to use this some time Daisy!

Another subscriber that assumes T is 'sitting there all day long'.
We of course don't know what surgery T had, but most surgeries take some recovery which can be difficult.
When my husband was discharged home, I had to ring the hospital and ask them to readmit him and they did because we couldn't cope at home. Not because he was unwell, but because we couldn't manage with our bed!
He managed in the hospital because it was an electronic bed which he could use the remote to higher or lower the bed, and it also changed his position.
He was discharged home and he was literally stuck on the bed! He couldn't get from flat to sitting up because his abdominal muscles had been severed. Me and our eldest son would hook our arms around my husband to try get him upright and my husband would yelp in pain. And I am talking about a super fit guy here. To get off the bed he would have to lay flat and kind of bum shuffle/ wiggle, until he got to the edge.
With this in mind that T can't lay flat? I don't imagine for one minute that she is "sitting there all day long".
Yes, we have seen a short clip of her walking down the corridor, but we didn't see how she got up and what she did after that clip. It could have easily been edited.
My point is, I think there is a lot of loners on Tiffanys youtube. Checking repeatedly all day to see if T has posted a video? Some say its caring? I say its an addiction. And I don't think the majority of them have a slight understanding of how brutal surgery can be on the human body.
It's only been 2 weeks since T posted!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Its quite worrying that anyone would contact Nat to warn her about T, and why anyone would contact her to ask if she is reading Tattle? Well, even contacting her at all, especially if like Nat says? They don't follow her.
I'm still smiling at your 'Royal Tosser' comment. I might have to use this some time Daisy!

Another subscriber that assumes T is 'sitting there all day long'.
We of course don't know what surgery T had, but most surgeries take some recovery which can be difficult.
When my husband was discharged home, I had to ring the hospital and ask them to readmit him and they did because we couldn't cope at home. Not because he was unwell, but because we couldn't manage with our bed!
He managed in the hospital because it was an electronic bed which he could use the remote to higher or lower the bed, and it also changed his position.
He was discharged home and he was literally stuck on the bed! He couldn't get from flat to sitting up because his abdominal muscles had been severed. Me and our eldest son would hook our arms around my husband to try get him upright and my husband would yelp in pain. And I am talking about a super fit guy here. To get off the bed he would have to lay flat and kind of bum shuffle/ wiggle, until he got to the edge.
With this in mind that T can't lay flat? I don't imagine for one minute that she is "sitting there all day long".
Yes, we have seen a short clip of her walking down the corridor, but we didn't see how she got up and what she did after that clip. It could have easily been edited.
My point is, I think there is a lot of loners on Tiffanys youtube. Checking repeatedly all day to see if T has posted a video? Some say its caring? I say its an addiction. And I don't think the majority of them have a slight understanding of how brutal surgery can be on the human body.
It's only been 2 weeks since T posted!
Haha Saydee … it’s very often the saying here 🤣 ‘quite the Royal Tosser’ … you certainly think your tit don’t stink if you’re called that!
BB can sometimes wear that crown 👑! I’m sure he’s aware of that, just prefers to act thick and blank 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks, why didn't I think of that? She seem to be a very sensible lady, why can't people respect her and stop bombarding her personally? I really don't understand the whole harrassing via private messaging thing, it's so intrusive, and pretty shady imo.

• Heart
Agree entirely. These people don’t have to reach out to everyone. Leave it to them. It’s a form of harassment in my view.
Good for Nat,

• Heart
Thanks, why didn't I think of that? She seem to be a very sensible lady, why can't people respect her and stop bombarding her personally? I really don't understand the whole harrassing via private messaging thing, it's so intrusive, and pretty shady imo.
Yes sensible and a real fighter. I think she’s the kind many would aspire to be. The silent achiever who is just quietly in the background, never wanting the limelight. I pray her journey continues to be positive ❤

• Heart
I swear the dislikes on her SU2C video were 1.3K a little while ago. Now it's 1.1K ??

• Wow
I swear the dislikes on her SU2C video were 1.3K a little while ago. Now it's 1.1K ??
What is her YT following at? Still going up?
I’m thinking she’s preparing for her comeback as lifestyle and by the English summer … nursery membership and all things garden will be hot stuff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is her YT following at? Still going up?
I’m thinking she’s preparing for her comeback as lifestyle and by the English summer … nursery membership and all things garden will be hot stuff 🤣
Checked: 90.5K. So strange to be on her channel again, feels like eternity.

Reactions: 4
I had a notification about an hour ago that Tiffany posted a new reel. I can’t find anything online, maybe I’ve been blocked? Has anyone seen it?

• Wow
I also checked her Facebook. There were a lot of questions asking how she’s doing. No answers though. And of course nothing on YouTube.
I’m sure the new routines would really be gaining pace at her place by now. I would also think some post surgery chemo would be on the plan so I’m sure there are hurdles for Tiffany which will all take time and energy while she’s recovering.
I’m sure out of the blue she will one day reappear and once again her camera will be off and running for her new refashioned YT channel… whatever that may be

Reactions: 5
I’m sure the new routines would really be gaining pace at her place by now. I would also think some post surgery chemo would be on the plan so I’m sure there are hurdles for Tiffany which will all take time and energy while she’s recovering.
I’m sure out of the blue she will one day reappear and once again her camera will be off and running for her new refashioned YT channel… whatever that may be
To me, I find it weird she was so open and without boundaries before - filming being rushed to the hospital during emergency situations, filming herself barely making it up the stairs, but now she's radio silent? I appreciate that the recovery will be difficult, but she was very unwell before, and this just stinks of trying to keep people hooked on and waiting for an update

Reactions: 9
To me, I find it weird she was so open and without boundaries before - filming being rushed to the hospital during emergency situations, filming herself barely making it up the stairs, but now she's radio silent? I appreciate that the recovery will be difficult, but she was very unwell before, and this just stinks of trying to keep people hooked on and waiting for an update
That’s her secret trick … 🤫 … she’s a master (mistress) at leading people on. All part of the bankroll $$$ !

Reactions: 7
Posing the question: and I wonder if her threads here will then need to be relocated under a nonhealth category? Does this happen, is this a normal thing, if an 'influencer' tries to capitalise off of a health crisis, but then shifts to a more general focus (even if the actual substance of their earlier content mostly didn't fit under their sensational topic titles all along anyway)? Is this part of a standard playbook, as we've seen so many of Tiffany's tricks to monetise her channel have been, a very known and common roll out used by numerous others to increase their audience and sub engagement levels, then return to a more general focus in hopes of sustaining interest in their content as a foreseeable continuing career? :unsure:

I am curious how many of her followers will endure if she switches back to mukbangs, clothing and makeup. I wonder if she's hired or sought counsel from a PR agent to date or to make the intended transition. I daresay that, while some 'influencers' may be upset about being chatted about on Tattle, (they are likely jarred when first coming across the existence of and contents here; I know, admittedly, I was, too [it grows on you, though, lol :)]). But, there is also certainly far more "colourful" commentary here on TL besides that made towards health IG posters. Far, far more explicit and descriptive comments can be found elsewhere here. :oops: Certainly, the more materialistic, hyperbolic and self aggrandising the 'influencer', the stronger the 'feedback' found here. It's not unique or personal, it's very formulaic and easily predictable and seems to be in direct proportion to the same characteristics of the 'influencer' themself and their channel that trigger the viewer to want to comment here.

There is an aphorism: "there is no such thing as bad publicity". Tiffany and others may find that to be true should interest in them markedly wane, for one reason or another. Bad publicity may not be the worse thing they encounter in their efforts at popularising an internet revenue stream (once they adjust their sensibilities to the content here and learn to appreciate its importance in counteracting a very one-sided plotted narrative [the book 1984 comes to mind, how "truth" is so easily changed and manipulated for an ulterior motive and how dissent is crushed in order to control the fabricated storyline of "reality"]).

No, criticism is not the worse thing to face a person who is monetising a personal, scripted narrative for financial gain. It's irrelevance and total viewer disinterest in them at all. :rolleyes:

• Heart
No, criticism is not the worse thing to face a person who is monetising a personal, scripted narrative for financial gain. It's irrelevance and total viewer disinterest in them at all. :rolleyes:
I agree. I actually just unfollowed all the cancer "influencers" because of this recent drama. I have no further interest in someone who wants to shut people up, dictate what the internet can say, threaten people with a differing opinion, etc.

Cancer (and other illness) is such a personal and emotional thing. Whether you have it, a loved one has it, you are a caregiver or health care worker and have to deal with the emotional toll on a daily basis, or have lost someone to it, it's hard. It's a total unfair witch and it sucks. And people are going to have strong feelings.
If you are putting your whole journey and life along with it out there, then you should have expected that.
Just like in real life, you start a new job, not everyone will like you and you won't like every new co-worker. And just because you have cancer or any other illness doesn't mean you are a good/nice/saintly person and people will forgive or ignore any crappy thing you say or do. I know someone who had partial lungs removed for cancer and if you didn't know him you'd think he was a sweet man with a soft spoken voice who always smiled...he's one of the grossest people I know. Do I feel sorry for him and his situation, yes. Do I wish bad for him, no. Do I like him, no.
That's where people get it wrong, just because you don't like someone who happens to have a hardship or illness they say you are horrible. And that's ridiculous.
And since this is T's thread I'll reiterate that just because I don't like her and she annoys me doesn't f*cking mean I would want to see anything bad happen to her or wish her ill. I'm not a "hater". I'm just someone who got invested in her story, cared about her, she started to annoy me and piss me off, I felt confused, everyone was getting blocked for reaching out to her in worry, found this place and others who felt the same and can now hash out my feelings from afar and check in on her every now and then.
So with all these influencers popping up, they should really consider their subject and what type of audience they will be drawing in, the mindset of many of those people, and whether they can handle any criticism or backlash before setting up camp. It takes tough skin I imagine, something I could never do.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.