Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Tiffany, you knew full well that people will be sending gifts the second you opened the PO box. if you just want a card or letter, just get an email address and people can handwrite a card and send a photo of it to you or something if that's what you're really after. all this waste on someone who can afford nice things from the thousands of dollars she makes from youtube.. when countless others are suffering in this time of worldwide financial crisis.. just wow. Tiffany, if you're so adamant about not wanting gifts maybe you should just close the PO box so you don't confuse your fans.. they can't help it!! they don't know how to NOT send a gift when the temptation is so great!!!! they're helpless to your silly charms!! they need help!!! stop confusing them!!!! or if you're actually really happy and want more gifts, just say so. then people won't be confused anymore. the confusion is real!!!! SAVE US ALL TIFFANY.

emoji_u1f499.png

was feeling a little generous so I made you a little something as well - a new merch design! sorry i can't post this to your P.O box but feel free to use it without credit.

wgt.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Holy Matthew Mark Luke and John … is this woman in for the shock of her gonking life on Friday 16/12/22 if Thursday really is D-Day!
Her fall from grace will be hard and fast. She won’t know what hit her and from which direction it came because she will hurt north south east and west!
While I wish her no harm, I hope the recovery period as long and painful as it’s going to be, affords some time for reflection … reflection for others who are suffering and reflection for a basic fundamental truth … health is wealth; never to be misconstrued again with greed or deception or money hunger or lies!

Sadly I think the lesson will be learnt at some time to the future, but I envisage her repenting will be as she declines down a palliative path towards death.
Sounds harsh I know, but actually it’s not, it’s just the simple no frills truth.
I had asked this before but didn't get any input, how is the post-surgery pain level associated with PE? Say rated on a scale of 10, how bad will it be? I mean Tiff is already on oral Morphine so I don't know what she'll take if the pain is intense post PE surgery.

Reactions: 11
I believe someone mentioned a dame hood 😂 in one of her posts today..shes got some funny muppets over there..
I guess she believes every word she drops is a pearl..and so each sentence should be repeated a couple of times so we absorb the wisdom she speaketh unto us..she’ll want people to walk out the room backwards and tugging of forelocks next 😂
Maybe she thinks she is the next Bowel Babe (bless her heart and may she rest in peace.)
Tiffany is delusional in every way.

Reactions: 7
I had asked this before but didn't get any input, how is the post-surgery pain level associated with PE? Say rated on a scale of 10, how bad will it be? I mean Tiff is already on oral Morphine so I don't know what she'll take if the pain is intense post PE surgery.
I haven’t had PE but I have had the majority of my Colon removed and I’d say the pain is around an 8 when doing anything other than laying still. I was on a morphine pump that goes straight into the vain for about a week after surgery so that helped a lot. I worry for tiff as she doesn’t seem to cope with pain too well from seeing how she is after having a Biopsy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I was reading the chats on this forum and some people shared their experiences after undergoing PE surgery. It is indeed scary 😱. I don’t think T knows the extent of what she’s really getting into and is happy go lucky. Her surgeon even asked why she was so positive 😳😳.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m afraid it will be significant if she is having a total PE. I would rate at 15 if 10 is the highest … and given her seemingly lowered tolerance to pain, plus her dependence on morphine already for ‘other’ pain she has been having, she will need a very good pain team to oversee her need. I think initially the pain would be so acute they may put an epidural in and introduce a PCA within 24hrs, then titrate the narcotics to cover the first few days, then start decreasing her PCA to get her over to orals … mammoth for her because she is already an opiate user … I don’t envy the teams work ahead of them … I’m sure she will be a difficult patient to keep calm!
With all the attachments and because it’s a 10-14 hr procedure, patients are often kept vented overnight just to alleviate pain concerns until the next day when the teams can think straight in daylight hours to put a tailored regime together …
I wish that team a lot a lot a lot of luck 🍀

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I haven’t had PE but I have had the majority of my Colon removed and I’d say the pain is around an 8 when doing anything other than laying still. I was on a morphine pump that goes straight into the vain for about a week after surgery so that helped a lot. I worry for tiff as she doesn’t seem to cope with pain too well from seeing how she is after having a Biopsy.
I'm so sorry you had to go through that kind of intense pain but I hope you are better now. Thank-you for sharing your experience. An 8/10 pain level for someone like Tiffany will be real hard to tolerate. More so because I think her pain tolerance levels are not that great either. With multiple organs removed from her body I hope she can get through it.

God knows how she could keep herself in denial of such a massive event that lies ahead of her. Visiting malls, gardens and eating at Starbucks would be the last thing on my mind. Also, I hope she has arranged for a bed downstairs in her house.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Realistically the pain is going to be horrific, it would for anyone but especially someone who has a low threshold and is already using opiates.

• Sad
I’m afraid it will be significant if she is having a total PE. I would rate at 15 if 10 is the highest … and given her seemingly lowered tolerance to pain, plus her dependence on morphine already for ‘other’ pain she has been having, she will need a very good pain team to oversee her need. I think initially the pain would be so acute they may put an epidural in and introduce a PCA within 24hrs, then titrate the narcotics to cover the first few days, then start decreasing her PCA to get her over to orals … mammoth for her because she is already an opiate user … I don’t envy the teams work ahead of them … I’m sure she will be a difficult patient to keep calm!
With all the attachments and because it’s a 10-14 hr procedure, patients are often kept vented overnight just to alleviate pain concerns until the next day when the teams can think straight in daylight hours to put a tailored regime together …
Oh man, this sounds so scary! And the truth is I so completely agree with you on her low pain tolerance levels. She has been taking Morphine pretty often now for the last few weeks (or has it been months?) so don't know how doctors will deal with her if there such acute pain in the first few days. 15/10 is crazy levels of pain and that is why it was so important for her to get strong physically and mentally prior to this butchering surgery. But no she chose "pajamas and being cozy". Lunacy!

This is going to be a total disaster.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm so sorry you had to go through that kind of intense pain but I hope you are better now. Thank-you for sharing your experience. An 8/10 pain level for someone like Tiffany will be real hard to tolerate. More so because I think her pain tolerance levels are not that great either. With multiple organs removed from her body I hope she can get through it.

God knows how she could keep herself in denial of such a massive event that lies ahead of her. Visiting malls, gardens and eating at Starbucks would be the last thing on my mind. Also, I hope she has arranged for a bed downstairs in her house.
That’s ok, I dont mind sharing. I’m happy to speak about anything that is Stoma and surgery related! The whole experience has been a positive one for me and I have a better quality of life now than before :)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh man, this sounds so scary! And the truth is I so completely agree with you on her low pain tolerance levels. She has been taking Morphine pretty often now for the last few weeks (or has it been months?) so don't know how doctors will deal with her if there such acute pain in the first few days. 15/10 is crazy levels of pain and that is why it was so important for her to get strong physically and mentally prior to this butchering surgery. But no she chose "pajamas and being cozy". Lunacy!

This is going to be a total disaster.
Although I agree that she hasn’t done anything to prepare mentally or physically, with this kind of surgery I don’t think anyone can prepare for that kind of pain not to mention the after effects

• Sad
  • Heart
Amma will get Tiffany through this. Tiffany will be in a world-ranking hospital, with a top surgeon and many skilled nurses behind her too.

She will have to pull her finger out with the physio so that's going to be the dodgy bit.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s only about 48-50kgs now and won’t be able to eat after surgery for sure. Can her body handle it? Pain level is too scary. Her regular medical team will also not be able to follow up on her case over Christmas.

Reactions: 13
Dear Tiffany, you knew full well that people will be sending gifts the second you opened the PO box. if you just want a card or letter, just get an email address and people can handwrite a card and send a photo of it to you or something if that's what you're really after. all this waste on someone who can afford nice things from the thousands of dollars she makes from youtube.. when countless others are suffering in this time of worldwide financial crisis.. just wow. Tiffany, if you're so adamant about not wanting gifts maybe you should just close the PO box so you don't confuse your fans.. they can't help it!! they don't know how to NOT send a gift when the temptation is so great!!!! they're helpless to your silly charms!! they need help!!! stop confusing them!!!! or if you're actually really happy and want more gifts, just say so. then people won't be confused anymore. the confusion is real!!!! SAVE US ALL TIFFANY.

View attachment 1798443

was feeling a little generous so I made you a little something as well - a new merch design! sorry i can't post this to your P.O box but feel free to use it without credit.

View attachment 1798457
Ha love it

I think she’s only about 48-50kgs now and won’t be able to eat after surgery for sure. Can her body handle it? Pain level is too scary. Her regular medical team will also not be able to follow up on her case over Christmas.
Well she'll be absolutely demented if God Surgeon isn't available at her beck and call

That’s ok, I dont mind sharing. I’m happy to speak about anything that is Stoma and surgery related! The whole experience has been a positive one for me and I have a better quality of life now than before :)
Aw I'm so glad you're doing ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has the most weird mouth. her top teeth are HUGE. Her overbite is HUGE. And her bottom lip is HUGE. Not forgetting that pout
And her eyes! One's facing outwards. It was more pronounced in her early days vlogs that nobody watched.
Screenshot_20221211_175035_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Amma will get Tiffany through this. Tiffany will be in a world-ranking hospital, with a top surgeon and many skilled nurses behind her too.

She will have to pull her finger out with the physio so that's going to be the dodgy bit.
Haha … I smiled when I read the physio bit. That is so right!
The physio will be the ultimate tough love person and it is that person who has the mammoth task of getting her out of bed and mobile. Getting mobile occurs very early into the recovery period … lying in bed to recover and watch movies 🤣🤣🤣🤣… not!

• Haha
I think these personal comments about TT’s looks are seriously overstepping. It’s one thing to be disappointed in her conduct with the click bait and lack of info etc etc - but why do we have to discuss her looks, over which she has no control? I’m really uncomfortable with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think these personal comments about TT’s looks are seriously overstepping. It’s one thing to be disappointed in her conduct with the click bait and lack of info etc etc - but why do we have to discuss her looks, over which she has no control? I’m really uncomfortable with that.
She is perfectly capable of brushing her hair and not taking manipulative thumbnails that make her look gaunt and jaundice. She doesnt look like that the rest of the video. She also refuses to eat and quite clearly enjoys being thin. So yeah, all under her control.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Agree. Unless a woman enters a beauty contest people should not be evaluating her attractivenes.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.