Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am definitely the pumpkin headed axe murderer in my pic, just in case anyone was wondering ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow. So many seemed to have recurrences with staging very similar to Ts. I was struck tho by how quickly many had their surgeries done, after diagnosis. No watching and waiting. I think T has made a fatal mistake in doing that. It's been over 4 months with no treatment. Also, none of these ppl went to RM. Seems there are other hospitals and surgeons who specialize in PE.

Also, nearly all had post op chemo. T seems to think she's done with that once surgery is over with. She is truly living in complete denial.

She doesn't need 90% of what she buys. She just WANTS things. Again, it's the mentality of a spoiled child.
agree W and W was a really bad idea. I think it is rare when it works...that tells me just how risky this surgery is and they are not sure of any level of success. After a surgery like this chemo would almost always be indicated and that will not be able to happen for a long time given how weak she will be...again reducing your odds/

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Now when I hear those three little words hectic, chaotic and cozy my head does the same as the one in the Exorcist and spins around need to research a cure unlike Tiff who researches nothing and her most important question to the surgeon do I need anything for my menopause symptoms

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is fentanyl used in the UK? It is about 50x stronger than morphine. I’ve seen it used here in the US for late-stage cancer, and I was also given it myself last year when I had acute pancreatitis.

As far as commenting on T’s looks, yes, freedom of speech and all, but it’s a pretty cheap shot. She is a very pretty girl, and you can be pretty (even beautiful) with wall eyes. Look at Brigitte Bardot. IMO, she wouldn’t have as many subs as she does if she weren’t as attractive.

But... I do also agree that she uses lighting that makes her appear jaundiced, and in general I think plays up the “sickly” look.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think these personal comments about TT’s looks are seriously overstepping. It’s one thing to be disappointed in her conduct with the click bait and lack of info etc etc - but why do we have to discuss her looks, over which she has no control? I’m really uncomfortable with that.
have to agree here. In fact early on I thought she was quite a beautiful young woman and could wear any clothes. She does know how to wear makeup and that was the focus of the videos.My comments on the hair are merely because of the surgery and being practical.

Reactions: 11
have to agree here. In fact early on I thought she was quite a beautiful young woman and could wear any clothes. She does know how to wear makeup and that was the focus of the videos.My comments on the hair are merely because of the surgery and being practical.
I honestly think she's gone a bit doolally of late, maybe due to the pressure of what's about to happen. She used to be more poised. If I was about to face what she's having done I would be an anxious blithering sleepless wreck.

Reactions: 21
Who else is excited and pumped to watch Tiffany's new video today where she will teach us how to make Smoothie in her new blender!!

I'm so looking forward to it... :m

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I found this interesting. People talking about their PE surgeries.
She e even reading those stories it’s clear how unprepared Tiffany is. I’m sure she thinks she will be in hospital for weeks and weeks, where as if all goes to plan she should be home after approx 2 weeks. She really is such an odd character.

Reactions: 6
I don't know about her capacity for empathy. I think it is something she struggles with. I think when people get upset in front of her it's hard for her, not necessarily because it makes her feel sad, but just because she doesn't know how to react. The video she put up entitled "Amma crying" or something is a good example of this, although some people read it differently. This is just my perception of her. I do read her as a deeply insecure person who might be prone to manipulation because getting people to do things for her validates her.

I do think there are a lot of vloggers including cancer vloggers who have narcissistic tendencies. It often does take a particular type of person to want to share their life with the world and a lot of these people end up becoming vloggers. I'll probably get shot down for saying this, but I personally think Peeweetoms was a lot like this...in a lot of ways more than Tiffany. His relationship with his wife bore more red flags than Tiffany's to Matt's. I don't wish to speak ill of him, but that was highly apparent when I watched his videos, and I'm not sure he faced the same criticism...perhaps because he was a white male.

One thing I would say is that if her being this way is a result of her relationship with her Dad, I don't necessarily blame her. It isn't the fault of little girls or grown women that there are so many men who desert their families. Their trauma shouldn't become a sick societal joke. It shows real ingrained sexism I think when we start blaming their actions on their "daddy issues", like they are the problem and not their subpar fathers. What I do have an issue with is with things she does as an adult that have negative consequences on others.
I have to agree with a lot of what u said.
I often wondered how much Tiffany is criticised because of her race too. Especially when people here were commenting about her culture, making generalisations, and talking about her not matching well enough with Matt because she's Asian. It just seemed like these comments were coming from a place or malice or jealousy. I don't know but I definitely saw some odd comments a few threads ago. A lot of these comments had nothing to do with anything, people just wanted to mention these things. Matt seems to actually mess very well with her family.

Reactions: 6
Who else is excited and pumped to watch Tiffany's new video today where she will teach us how to make Smoothie in her new blender!!

Well funnily enough I'm almost considering buying one....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is fentanyl used in the UK? It is about 50x stronger than morphine. I’ve seen it used here in the US for late-stage cancer, and I was also given it myself last year when I had acute pancreatitis.

As far as commenting on T’s looks, yes, freedom of speech and all, but it’s a pretty cheap shot. She is a very pretty girl, and you can be pretty (even beautiful) with wall eyes. Look at Brigitte Bardot. IMO, she wouldn’t have as many subs as she does if she weren’t as attractive.

But... I do also agree that she uses lighting that makes her appear jaundiced, and in general I think plays up the “sickly” look.
I think Tiff is using YT to the max but don't think she has to do much to play up the look of being sick...I mean unless it is all a big hoax she is VERY sick and VERY underweight. We see her in too many situations for all that light and effect to be manipulated.

I could give that a miss but am curious to see what the hospital trip involves...I mean the countdown is on. Is this trip just a port flush or what?

Reactions: 5

They do Fentanyl patches for cancer patients

Reactions: 5
I'm actually not the blue fluffy ball in my profile
I could give that a miss but am curious to see what the hospital trip involves...I mean the courtdown is on. Is this trip just a port flush or what?
It wouldn't make sense to make her come in for just a port flush would it? As many appts as she would have lined up, I'd think they would try to do something like that while she's in there for something "bigger"? I don't know, but won't be surprised if we see nothing lol

Well if she's going to the hospital in today's video I wonder if she'll actually address anything other than menopause

I know nothing about the NHS or the impending strike but Royal Marsden is listed as one of the hospitals and Dec. 15 and Dec. 20 are the dates. Looking for local posters to comment on (1) whether these usually move ahead and (2) impact felt. I assume this has happened in the past. I sort of think "our girl" will have surgery Dec. 14th and not on the exact day of potential disruption. At best the holidays are a poor time to have surgery but this year looks like a really bad choice. Shame it got to this point given the choice was hers and this could have been done much sooner.

Well if she's going to the hospital in today's video I wonder if she'll actually address anything other than menopause
she is really hitting that menopause thing hard and that is really minor compared to what she is facing.

I'm actually not the blue fluffy ball in my profile

It wouldn't make sense to make her come in for just a port flush would it? As many appts as she would have lined up, I'd think they would try to do something like that while she's in there for something "bigger"? I don't know, but won't be surprised if we see nothing lol
she mentioned some time ago repeating a bunch of scans but whatever it is should be the next videos if we are on track for surgery.

Last edited:
I think she’s only about 48-50kgs now and won’t be able to eat after surgery for sure. Can her body handle it? Pain level is too scary. Her regular medical team will also not be able to follow up on her case over Christmas.
Scary as on one of the forums regarding her surgery, someone lost 50lbs. Tiff does not have that to lose.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I honestly think she's gone a bit doolally of late, maybe due to the pressure of what's about to happen. She used to be more poised. If I was about to face what she's having done I would be an anxious blithering sleepless wreck.
I think so...too
Very sad
I would want to run for the hills
I would be terrified☹☹
Ive had bowel ops etc....horrid pain
What T is about to endure is pure evil

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think so...too
Very sad
I would want to run for the hills
I would be terrified☹☹
Ive had bowel ops etc....horrid pain
What T is about to endure is pure evil
I honestly don't think reading some of that stuff is what she needs now. Following and even communicating with one person (for example Natalie) might have been helpful as so far that is a success story but reading so much about the failures ...well I don't think that will help. Being realistic is good but reading too much online can really do a number to you mentally. She should have been in some sort of in person or virtual support group and I am sure RM has made those things available to her.

• Heart
We don’t know that she hasn’t had some counselling or spoken to someone who’s had this surgery.

It might look like she’s not researching her future, maybe she is but doesn’t want to dwell on it.

She wants her blogs to be happy and upbeat.

All we see are edited half hour snippets.

Let’s hope she is more aware than she lets on.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.