Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think these personal comments about TT’s looks are seriously overstepping. It’s one thing to be disappointed in her conduct with the click bait and lack of info etc etc - but why do we have to discuss her looks, over which she has no control? I’m really uncomfortable with that.
It’s usually best to just keep scrolling. People shouldn’t have to tiptoe about incase they post something that makes you feel uncomfortable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone feel like she has a personality with little to no empathy? I know someone in real life that has impaired empathy, he's on the spectrum, and wonder if T is even capable of feeling for her followers or how her actions/words affect anyone but herself. (NOT implying she's on the spectrum)
People on the spectrum still have empathy they just don’t show it in the same way as typically shown. If they don’t have empathy, it’s something else, not autism. In Tiffany’s case it’s malignant narcissism. Someone who has a developmental delay (not Tiffany) can also have other psych disorders that cause lack of empathy (not autism).

Reactions: 18
Oh man, this sounds so scary! And the truth is I so completely agree with you on her low pain tolerance levels. She has been taking Morphine pretty often now for the last few weeks (or has it been months?) so don't know how doctors will deal with her if there such acute pain in the first few days. 15/10 is crazy levels of pain and that is why it was so important for her to get strong physically and mentally prior to this butchering surgery. But no she chose "pajamas and being cozy". Lunacy!

This is going to be a total disaster.
Not sure how it is in the UK but many people here in the US find relief from Dilaudid when morphine no longer works at a safe level. Much more commonly used with my patients via a PCA pump, rather than morphine.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think these personal comments about TT’s looks are seriously overstepping. It’s one thing to be disappointed in her conduct with the click bait and lack of info etc etc - but why do we have to discuss her looks, over which she has no control? I’m really uncomfortable with that.
I agree 100%. Personally, I think she is pretty. But even if she weren't, I wouldn't go for her on that. Actions that she does that hurt other people are one thing, but her looks are another.

Reactions: 12
Not sure how it is in the UK but many people here in the US find relief from Dilaudid when morphine no longer works at a safe level. Much more commonly used with my patients via a PCA pump, rather than morphine.
Yes Dilaudid is Hydromorphone which is a more potent opioid than morphine but has a shorter duration. It also has significant sedative effects but when used in a controlled environment via PCA, is a good choice drug for the severe pain of cancer and extensive surgery.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone feel like she has a personality with little to no empathy? I know someone in real life that has impaired empathy, he's on the spectrum, and wonder if T is even capable of feeling for her followers or how her actions/words affect anyone but herself. (NOT implying she's on the spectrum)
I am autistic and I have a 'severe' amount of empathy. I have more empathy than all the neurotypicals in my life. Autistic people mask. Imagine if we were blabbering messes or having meltdowns whenever something triggers a huge empathetic response. We would be even more socially outcast than we already are. We don't show a lot on the outside because we are masking to appear more neurotypical, so we are more socially accepted, but this is usually interpreted as us having no empathy. However, just as non autistic people can be more or less empathetic, so can autistic people, and having less empathy is not necessarily an autistic trait. There are so many other things that can cause lack of empathy but just because someone doesn't demonstrate empathy doesn't mean they don't have empathy. In Tiffany's case, I think she has a lot of room to demonstrate empathy but is making the choice not to. Maybe she wants the vlogs to be all about her, but displaying more empathy and concern for others and charities would make her a lot more credible.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe she thinks she is the next Bowel Babe (bless her heart and may she rest in peace.)
Tiffany is delusional in every way.
She'll never be the next bowel babe she doesn't have any interest in bringing awareness or raising money for anything other but herself

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't know about her capacity for empathy. I think it is something she struggles with. I think when people get upset in front of her it's hard for her, not necessarily because it makes her feel sad, but just because she doesn't know how to react. The video she put up entitled "Amma crying" or something is a good example of this, although some people read it differently. This is just my perception of her. I do read her as a deeply insecure person who might be prone to manipulation because getting people to do things for her validates her.

I do think there are a lot of vloggers including cancer vloggers who have narcissistic tendencies. It often does take a particular type of person to want to share their life with the world and a lot of these people end up becoming vloggers. I'll probably get shot down for saying this, but I personally think Peeweetoms was a lot like this...in a lot of ways more than Tiffany. His relationship with his wife bore more red flags than Tiffany's to Matt's. I don't wish to speak ill of him, but that was highly apparent when I watched his videos, and I'm not sure he faced the same criticism...perhaps because he was a white male.

One thing I would say is that if her being this way is a result of her relationship with her Dad, I don't necessarily blame her. It isn't the fault of little girls or grown women that there are so many men who desert their families. Their trauma shouldn't become a sick societal joke. It shows real ingrained sexism I think when we start blaming their actions on their "daddy issues", like they are the problem and not their subpar fathers. What I do have an issue with is with things she does as an adult that have negative consequences on others.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you - yes, me too. We're overstepping the mark. I think we set up these threads to discuss her reticence and confusing behaviour on all things cancer-related and I don't like to criticize the looks of another woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the comments about looks are funny, especially when poking fun at someone very vain who clearly thinks they're gods gift to mankind.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and her behaviour lately has made her appear more ugly physically to me than before.
The attitude and actions have transformed her looks in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the comments about looks are funny, especially when poking fun at someone very vain who clearly thinks they're gods gift to mankind.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and her behaviour lately has made her appear more ugly physically to me than before.
Know what you mean. I’ve always found her wandering eye quite amusing, especially given her profession.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not sure I agree that it's funny. I tend to imagine how I'd feel if I was on the receiving end of it. And I wouldn't like it (mercifully on here we don't show our 'true appearance'!). I do however agree that she's sort of changed over the last few months due to behaviour.

Reactions: 11
I'm not sure I agree that it's funny. I tend to imagine how I'd feel if I was on the receiving end of it. And I wouldn't like it (mercifully on here we don't show our 'true appearance'!). I do however agree that she's sort of changed over the last few months due to behaviour.
My display picture is me so that's not applicable to all.
It's fine though, you don't have to agree but we don't police anything here unless it's wildly inappropriate, let's leave that to the wombats.

• Heart
  • Haha
It's fine though, you don't have to agree but we don't police anything here unless it's wildly inappropriate, let's leave that to the wombats.
Oh! I'm not used to people actually having their own photograph in display. I like yours. Please don't think that mine is me, though (!). Yes, agree to disagree is fine. We're all adults.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh! I'm not used to people actually having their own photograph in display. I like yours. Please don't think that mine is me, though (!). Yes, agree to disagree is fine. We're all adults.
Unlike on Tiffs channel where her childish behaviour intensifies and one comment suggested she take her new juicer to hospital with her so she can make her own juices after surgery

I wonder why she didn't upload the video to Facebook of her sitting there amongst all those gifts

Someone in the comments said they were new to her channel and does she really read all the comments she soon responded to that one saying yes she does she just ignores the ones asking anything medical related

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Someone in the comments said they were new to her channel and does she really read all the comments she soon responded to that one saying yes she does she just ignores the ones asking anything medical related
Bravo Tiff! Cancer vlog who ignores all medical stuffs. At least her priorities are in place with that PO Box and affiliate links.

• Haha
Bravo Tiff! Cancer vlog who ignores all medical stuffs. At least her priorities are in place with that PO Box and affiliate links.
OMG - that's quite extraordinary, really. She's in for a shock when that surgery happens.

Reactions: 9
It's not??? :oops:

;););)

Nice photo! :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.