Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do agree with this tbf. She can't say one thing, and do another. I have to say I do feel very sad she keeps mentioning future Christmases and next year etc. It sounds as though she is trying to convince herself and it makes me think that the doctor has given her a worse prognosis than she lets on. Hope I'm wrong though.
Sadly, if you are right about the worse prognosis, what does that say about her? It's mind blowing she is concerned about these vlogs the way she is. It takes time and calculating to add in some of this mundane stuff like the segment about the shade of concealer so your fans will send it, keeping the "fake" days of the advent calendar straight. The vlogs can be a distraction but it appears to be just life consuming at this point and she's avoiding any reality. It is sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
she had an enlarged node in her lungs which a lot of us could have due to a previous chest infection..and because it was under a certain size it won’t be biopsied unless it grows..and the chemo didn’t make it shrink so they don’t think it’s cancer..
They are monitoring the lung nodule. They don't know if it's a metastasis yet.

Reactions: 8
What does she need to remember?
"Try to remember the kind of September
When Tiff and Darling were oh so mellow,
Try to remember the kind of September,
When Matt was a much more manly fellow.
Try to remember the kind of September,
Without a "Ha" or "cozy" to bellow.
Try to remember, and if you remember,
Don't follow (Tiff). HA!
Apologies to The Fantastiks!

They are monitoring the lung nodule. They don't know if it's a metastasis yet.
It would be ironic if the first hospital she went to was correct all along. Correct about her being stage 4 due to lung nodule.

Oh no! A member of the Dolt Cult told T she is praying to St Peregrine, the patron saint of cancer! Silly me, I thought St. Peregrine was the patron saint of raptors!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If I want to sober up Tiffany's mood, I could post a picture of her late father here, who looked like a nice person in the picture. I did find his obituary in a Sri Lankan online obituary site, and used Google translate to read up about him. He did pass on in the UK, and the obituary mentions his wife, Stela, and children. A divorce isn't mentioned. What would he think of her behaviour? On second thought, I wonder how both Tiffany and her sister became so materialistic, as their mother seems to be the type of lady content with the simple things in life.

Lol. Sorry, I couldn't resist!

If I want to sober up Tiffany's mood, I could post a picture of her late father here, who looked like a nice person in the picture. I did find his obituary in a Sri Lankan online obituary site, and used Google translate to read up about him. He did pass on in the UK, and the obituary mentions his wife, Stela, and children. A divorce isn't mentioned. What would he think of her behaviour? On second thought, I wonder how both Tiffany and her sister became so materialistic, as their mother seems to be the type of lady content with the simple things in life.
I think her father issues still exist. Matt is a quasi father figure to her. Hence the childish behavior around him, looking to him for approval, having him cook for her, their awkward embraces.

• Haha
Vlogmass Day 598,206,183
Summing Up

TT gets up and shows us yet another Christmas jumper, hurray. The snake hot water bottle makes an appearance, TT loves it, we know this because she tells us numerous times.

Her and Darling are going on a road trip to get some breakfast so TT shows us yet another pastry she has no intention of eating. Auntie has bought TT a portable blender to add to her collection of gadgets she'll never use. She shows willing and puts it on charge, ready to go back in the box never to be seen again.

Off we go to The Range to go to Costa but they are too late so Darling treats himself to, wait for it...***a gonk*** We didn't see that coming Darling, you little trickster.
There must have been a dancing vagina in the display because Darling yells HA so loudly that they are told to leave. Not before TT buys some more tat for her Sister.

Now it's time to go to Starbucks where we get a close up of some bread. We have a discussion about latte and eventually come to the conclusion that TT likes hers and Darling likes his. They are sharing some food which TT doesn't actually eat.

Now it's time to go home and decide whether to clean corners of the house or not. Will the guests notice? Will they leave in disgust? TT decides to distract them by shovng a camera in their faces.

Guests leave and TT can go to bed happy that bought a bowl for olives. The relief, phew. Obviously we are shown the brand so TT can't go to bed just yet. Not before emailing Habitat to demand the cash they owe her for advertising.

I can hardly wait for the next instalment. I'm never going to sleep tonight, I'm too excited.
I appreciate this recap… I ain’t watching this time… no way.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Flower Girl has had enough of this tit :LOL:

Screenshot 2022-12-10 at 22.03.16.png

Lol. Sorry, I couldn't resist!

I think her father issues still exist. Matt is a quasi father figure to her. Hence the childish behavior around him, looking to him for approval, having him cook for her, their awkward embraces.

Aw I forget just how funny Seinfeld is. I may have to re-watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s a real nincompoop.💩💩

Hey Tifffany, stop pretending!
No need to yell at fans to not send you anything.
Save your energy for the surgery.
You don’t even need letters and cards!,
JUST CANCEL THE PO BOX !!

You oink, oink greedy piggy 🐷🐷

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Holy Matthew Mark Luke and John … is this woman in for the shock of her gonking life on Friday 16/12/22 if Thursday really is D-Day!
Her fall from grace will be hard and fast. She won’t know what hit her and from which direction it came because she will hurt north south east and west!
While I wish her no harm, I hope the recovery period as long and painful as it’s going to be, affords some time for reflection … reflection for others who are suffering and reflection for a basic fundamental truth … health is wealth; never to be misconstrued again with greed or deception or money hunger or lies!

Sadly I think the lesson will be learnt at some time to the future, but I envisage her repenting will be as she declines down a palliative path towards death.
Sounds harsh I know, but actually it’s not, it’s just the simple no frills truth.
Spot on, no other words needed 👌

*Gonkers.
Pahahaha hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

Please that white spit is the bane of my existence 😂 it’s always on the right side too
It also bothers me far more than it probably should 😂🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I've never heard of P.O. Box being delivered to your door. She's played the CANCER card, I reckon.
She’s found a loophole, this little, cunning 🦊fluffy fox. She’s been using her cancer card to get everything she wants. Too easy and she can’t stop…!

• Heart
She’s found a loophole, this little, cunning 🦊fluffy fox. She’s been using her cancer card to get everything she wants. Too easy and she can’t stop…!
Hi lovely, how are you doing today? I'm just about to nod off. All the excitement on TT's shitshow has worn me out 💤💤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi lovely, how are you doing today? I'm just about to nod off. All the excitement on TT's shitshow has worn me out 💤💤
Doing great! Lovely blue skies here on a Sunday morning. Have a good nights sleep😴😴. Am sure t’rrow we’ll do this (vent) all over again. She never ceases to frustrate. 🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Waiting for all the zoo animals to start going through the comments 😬

She certainly has. I mean anyone else would be spending time with family and friends doing what you like to do, long walks before such a big operation but not her she's wasted all that time setting up the PO Box and unwrapping stuff she doesn't need
Ts Burning the candles (oh how so effing ironic in her case) at both ends getting these vlogs edited and out on time..proving that she can apply her self when needs must in her mind anyway..if only her surgeon had said to Tiffany go train for this prehab like it was Christmas..your last Christmas..and if you stick to the rules you’ll get a Christmas wish of more Christmasses..we know she’d buy that..and that is the level he should of aimed his motivational talk to her..cos she’s on a mission atm to f*** this up..I’m sure if he knew her version of prehab and all the late nights he’d be horrified..and I can’t believe considering how close we are to her op and all the organising and costs it will entail that they haven’t asked her to limit her mixing with people..this flu going around atm is a bad one and don’t forget covid and whatever else she’s probably more open to than the rest of us..I’m beginning to think she’s now doing the vlogmas as a sort of sick game that she’s playing with herself and she now superstitiously can’t stop herself..cos It doesn’t make any sense what she’s doing..

It’s to wipe that nasty white stuff she seems prone to getting at her mouth corners away, I think. She then rips food in half and shares it........yuck.
she’s also always putting her fingers in her mouth to think and stupidly always when she’s in hospital..if she gets through her hospital stay minus any infections I’m gonna be surprised tbh..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.