Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snow in the UK today wonder if it'll appear in one of her videos once it's all melted and gone 😂
funny I was just thinking when UK gets snow and these videos have none clear tip off on tipline. Glad to hear this.

Reactions: 12
Haven't been following and watching as much lately due to the frustrating lack of actual info. Do we even know for certain now if she's having the more extreme PE surgery? Has she given a date for the surgery?
Not a lot is certain. Last night through some deciphering one of us worked out that the surgery date may be Thursday 15th.

We think she will be having similar surgery to Nat Woodward - as Nat herself has confirmed this on the Gram in comments.

Lots of mentions of Nibbles in tonight's vlog. With no actual nibbling.

Also Matt's imposed a ban on her talking again as she's been yapping too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember when the 3 of them were laughing when they got the electric bill that came in Amma's name? One theory is that Amma was getting some kind of break on the utility bills even though she no longer is the official homeowner.
Recall a comment made earlier by someone on this forum who had some 'inside' information and who said that Amma had a 'living will' that specified that the house goes to Elodie and Tiffany, and that Tiffany bought out Elodie's part.
It could be that now, the house is willed to Tiffany, but still in her mother's name. The only difference is that Tiffany bought out Elodie's share. Either that, or the electric bill is still in her mother's name for some other reason.

Reactions: 10
Yep. She's gone off the deep end lately. I shudder to think of her crashing down, post surgery. Poor Amma.

Lol. I like that!
there were many references to next year and have been in these latest pre recorded videos. I think she realizes that is not guaranteed but might as well put forth a positive spin. i am not sure what direction the channel will take if the results are not some sort of miracle.

Haven't been following and watching as much lately due to the frustrating lack of actual info. Do we even know for certain now if she's having the more extreme PE surgery? Has she given a date for the surgery?
I think most here agree it is PE of some sort and as for date...of course she has it and should be Dec. 14 or 15 ...will be over before we know it happened.

Reactions: 11
Not a lot is certain. Last night through some deciphering one of us worked out that the surgery date may be Thursday 15th.

We think she will be having similar surgery to Nat Woodward - as Nat herself has confirmed this on the Gram in comments.
Thank you so much for the info. It's fast approaching then if that date is correct. Hmm... well, I certainly do hope they're prepared and that all goes well.

• Heart
Recall a comment made earlier by someone on this forum who had some 'inside' information and who said that Amma had a 'living will' that specified that the house goes to Elodie and Tiffany, and that Tiffany bought out Elodie's part.
It could be that now, the house is willed to Tiffany, but still in her mother's name. The only difference is that Tiffany bought out Elodie's share. Either that, or the electric bill is still in her mother's name for some other reason.
I hold little stock in any "inside" info and could be any combination of above...bottom line it is Tiffanys and I do believe she worked hard to fund the renovations...I recall a video with her inside during the process. She ran out of money and relatives helped out with some furniture etc. Those twinkle lights on wall drive me crazy...they are not just for the holidays.

So she's going to show the hospital appointment tomorrow probably so if they clean her port that was noticed on her video we deducted was 5 days prior
Today's video was probably filmed last Sunday, or six days ago. The boisterous get-together with family shown yesterday probably occurred last Saturday night. Purposely, she is delaying the videos. I fast-forwarded most of today's video. If I were to leave a comment under today's video saying that she should remove the word 'cancer' from these vlogs, since she doesn't talk about cancer at all, I would likely get blocked. However, if others leave such a comment, I 'like' the comments. She really is wasteful and superficial. There is not a set time to replace dishware! Why replace it if nothing is wrong with it? Even then, one can always keep the elements for everyday use if they aren't broken or too used, and keep a set specifically reserved for entertaining guests.

Reactions: 18
Maybe Tiff didn't change the name over but just paid the bills in Ammas name

Someone put in the comments surgery date 15th and it got deleted

Someone put in the comments surgery date 15th and it got deleted
do they really care who pays the bill as long as they get paid?

Reactions: 4
That is exactly what I was thinking. Especially now that she has locally advanced cancer, it would be wise to leave the house in Amma's name because Tiffany has no husband or children so that Amma wouldn't have to pay some sort of estate tax just to get her own house back!

It’s to wipe that nasty white stuff she seems prone to getting at her mouth corners away, I think. She then rips food in half and shares it........yuck.
Please that white spit is the bane of my existence 😂 it’s always on the right side too

• Sick
  • Haha
funny I was just thinking when UK gets snow and these videos have none clear tip off on tipline. Glad to hear this.
I can just imagine people in the comments going on about the snow when there is none

I think her reluctance to discuss anything pre surgery I can't see her listing the organs they ended up removing post surgery. It'll be the pains hectic and vomiting chaotic and telling us what colour merch Ammas wearing coz everyone's stupid and don't know their colours.

Lots of mentions of Nibbles in tonight's vlog. With no actual nibbling.

Also Matt's imposed a ban on her talking again as she's been yapping too much.
Probably coz she kept repeating herself over and over and talking gibberish

Last edited:
  • Haha
Vlogmass Day 598,206,183
Summing Up

TT gets up and shows us yet another Christmas jumper, hurray. The snake hot water bottle makes an appearance, TT loves it, we know this because she tells us numerous times.

Her and Darling are going on a road trip to get some breakfast so TT shows us yet another pastry she has no intention of eating. Auntie has bought TT a portable blender to add to her collection of gadgets she'll never use. She shows willing and puts it on charge, ready to go back in the box never to be seen again.

Off we go to The Range to go to Costa but they are too late so Darling treats himself to, wait for it...***a gonk*** We didn't see that coming Darling, you little trickster.
There must have been a dancing vagina in the display because Darling yells HA so loudly that they are told to leave. Not before TT buys some more tat for her Sister.

Now it's time to go to Starbucks where we get a close up of some bread. We have a discussion about latte and eventually come to the conclusion that TT likes hers and Darling likes his. They are sharing some food which TT doesn't actually eat.

Now it's time to go home and decide whether to clean corners of the house or not. Will the guests notice? Will they leave in disgust? TT decides to distract them by shovng a camera in their faces.

Guests leave and TT can go to bed happy that bought a bowl for olives. The relief, phew. Obviously we are shown the brand so TT can't go to bed just yet. Not before emailing Habitat to demand the cash they owe her for advertising.

I can hardly wait for the next instalment. I'm never going to sleep tonight, I'm too excited.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Highlight of the day!!! She bought a gonk on ski's... and it's Matt!! And the poor boy gets to put it on the christmas tree!!!!! yeaaaah!!! Oh and she also got an ugly christmas dress, maybe not for this christmas but for christmas next year! This is soooo bleeping exiting! 🤮 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
No more animals please 😂🤣😭
Aw they're back I've missed them 😂

WE WERE WRONG....the remembering thumbnail is ....she must remember she doesn't need to clean the house but she needs to make it organised 🤦 someone asked in the comments and she responded I had to read her reply 3 times before it made sense

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.