Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, I'm getting messages again from the Fox/Goat/Whatever she is. I am the Chosen One! Don't you all envy me?

The Giddy Goat 🐐
21 minutes ago (edited)
Dearest ginny, don’t be so defensive. We, inferior animals, are fully aware that we’ll never be as smart, pretty or modest as you are... or your gonkmates. We walk among you as brothers... or in this case, sisters.
So she writes on this thread also - "walk among you as sisters"?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She won’t even say the name of her surgery and if anyone has mentioned it in the comments it’s deleted. Won’t say anything about it but milks the word cancer for all its worth. I. Sick of her saying it’s so hectic or confusing, it’s not! She is choosing not to share stuff, to be vague, to pretend to not understand. She knew a year ago the end goal was this surgery, why has she not been getting herself ready for it physically and mentally since then? She’s pathetic, it’s beyond comprehension that a 30yr old woman is so incapable of acting as a grown up. Her family and boyfriend are as batshit crazy as she is in some ways, but I do see how much they love her and how she manipulates them. It’s very very sad that’s she’s in this situation and I wish her the very best, but my god, she pisses me off with her behaviour.
It is very curious how she just won't ever say she is having pelvic exenteration. And she even lied about it a few times. She said a few times they are removing the rectum and the wall of the uterus. That's it. And she always mentions different organs. Even now she ommitted a few. She knows for a long time exactly which organs are to be removed. It's like she doesn't want her followers googling pelvic exenteration. A big portion of them still doesn't know she is getting it.

Reactions: 12
How stupid are people????
They are beyond stupid. I have not commented on there at length for a long time but really had to call out some of what is going on. .I expect it will be deleted quickly. I think her PO box was the last straw and shows her real intentions in this farce. I don't think she needs the gifts but it is just another way to boost her ego and show that she is the center of the universe for this sick group.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Giddy has promoted me! To 'zoo critic and reviewer of fiction.' Close, but no cigar, as they say.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm going off piste to say that I don't find it odd that they were discussing HRT with Tiffany . I had already gone through menopause when I had my hysterectomy and ovaries removed, I went through a second brutal menopause- much worse than my first I have to say.

On top of everything else it was miserable, but I couldn't have HRT because I had a DVT in my 20s and multiple pulmonary emboli when they stopped my anticoagulant injections 6 weeks after my surgery. If there had been something I could have safely taken to relieve the symptoms I would have jumped at it! If they can improve her quality of life in any small way I'm sure they will, given the grim circumstances.

"My number one question right now is why so long without treatment. 5-10 pages ago here, someone reminded us that she had additional chemo while she was waiting for the radiation to take full effect, and that was meant as a maintenance treatment so the cancer didn't grow in the meantime. They didn't even want to leave her for 2 months without giving her something meant to ****** the growth. I understand (barely) that if the July/August scans/biopsy showed no growth, then there would be no treatment. But I just can't understand the time between the scan showing growth (in October I think) and now. That's another 2 months with no treatment at all. It's just baffling how it's okay now, when it wasn't in July."

They clearly wanted her to have a break between the chemo and surgery- not only to help her improve her overall condition ( waste of time in Tiffany's case!) But also to allow the tissues to settle down to help with post-op healing.
I think it's very unfortunate however that he suggested the 'watch and wait' so that period became severely extended. Was that August? I've lost track but I know it's a very long time to be waiting for surgery with cancer ( I suppose Gid-surgeon being unwell complicated matters unavoidably ).
Sigh. Someone sent her a check.
Would that have tax implications? Isn't there a limit for gifts?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Any thoughts on tonights VLOG TITLE🤔🤔
This may be the LAST one if she has SURGERY Monday
Any thoughts?
Hopefully she will have read how disgruntled we all are & step it up to what it is supposed to be about
WATCH THIS SPACE...🙄

I'm going off piste to say that I don't find it odd that they were discussing HRT with Tiffany . I had already gone through menopause when I had my hysterectomy and ovaries removed, I went through a second brutal menopause- much worse than my first I have to say.

On top of everything else it was miserable, but I couldn't have HRT because I had a DVT in my 20s and multiple pulmonary emboli when they stopped my anticoagulant injections 6 weeks after my surgery. If there had been something I could have safely taken to relieve the symptoms I would have jumped at it! If they can improve her quality of life in any small way I'm sure they will, given the grim circumstances.

"My number one question right now is why so long without treatment. 5-10 pages ago here, someone reminded us that she had additional chemo while she was waiting for the radiation to take full effect, and that was meant as a maintenance treatment so the cancer didn't grow in the meantime. They didn't even want to leave her for 2 months without giving her something meant to ****** the growth. I understand (barely) that if the July/August scans/biopsy showed no growth, then there would be no treatment. But I just can't understand the time between the scan showing growth (in October I think) and now. That's another 2 months with no treatment at all. It's just baffling how it's okay now, when it wasn't in July."

They clearly wanted her to have a break between the chemo and surgery- not only to help her improve her overall condition ( waste of time in Tiffany's case!) But also to allow the tissues to settle down to help with post-op healing.
I think it's very unfortunate however that he suggested the 'watch and wait' so that period became severely extended. Was that August? I've lost track but I know it's a very long time to be waiting for surgery with cancer ( I suppose God-surgeon being unwell complicated matters unavoidably ). I do wonder if the w&w was calculated on his part because he knew he was going off sick?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Any thoughts on tonights VLOG TITLE🤔🤔
This may be the LAST one if she has SURGERY Monday
Any thoughts?
Hopefully she will have read how disgruntled we all are & step it up to what it is supposed to be about
WATCH THIS SPACE...🙄
I could imagine something like "news shoes and vomit" or "matching Christmas socks and the need to gain weight" or "is my gunk cubbies than me?" or "can I take the air fryer with me to hospital?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
duck sake they are a better authority on my posts than even I am, I don’t even remember making prison insults or references to dictators wardrobes 😭😂 I bow down to you goaty
Both those things sound rather good. Prison insults: 'Hey! You in the next cell! Stop snoring like a giddy goat!' Dictator's Wardrobes: 'Put ze green puffy coat on and keep cozy, Mr Hitler.'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some people are total sociopaths !
and comments like that stand for all to read? I am sure her family wants to shut it down but that would put Tiffany in a worse condition. But why not just let her vlogs stand and shut down comments...I believe you can to that but then the adoration that she gets from most would not be visible.

duck sake they are a better authority on my posts than even I am, I don’t even remember making prison insults or references to dictators wardrobes 😭😂 I bow down to you goaty
they are making stuff up now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.