Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts are whilst Tiffany is recovering from her much needed operation.
She’ll trail through Tattle and comments advising her of better choices she could have made. She’ll secretly take on board all suggestions here’s why.
Tiffany is bossy and needs to be in control she needs to be at the top of Amma and Matts agenda mainly.. she needs money long term and she really needs to be remembered because in reality she’s not that memorable other than to her family and friends.

So in hospital she’ll have a fake eureka moment!

Don’t you get it guys!?
All our suggestions are building her content ideas…

So she’ll possibly get her hair cut in hospital, or perhaps get Amma to braid it, yes she’ll keep Matt busy by realising she’ll need to have a bed downstairs and guilt tripping him to make those adjustments. Oh, she’ll get relatives to bring her P.O. Box letters and gifts so she doesn’t let her subscribers down, which of course will make her come across super empathetic because of course it seems as if she is putting her viewers/ subscribers first before her own health..( you know her script will be something like; they’ve sent me all these gifts I shouldn’t have, they shouldn’t have! Can’t let them down ) and she will simply try and refuse the cheques from abroad all for good content..all from her hospital bed, ushering people here and there to stay relevant and to keep the viewership and coins flowing… I mean what else is she going to do?

The reality is after surgery, she should be in shock and depressed and trying to understand who she is again and having a very personal time out and recovery period. Hopefully a counsellor will visit her and offer her bedside therapy sessions.

However Tiffany comes from a family who avoid raw emotions and sees crying as being weak. So she’ll need to keep busy to unsee her stoma bags attached to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My thoughts are whilst Tiffany is recovering from her much needed operation.
She’ll trail through Tattle and comments advising her of better choices she could have made. She’ll secretly take on board all suggestions here’s why.
Tiffany is bossy and needs to be in control she needs to be at the top of Amma and Matts agenda mainly.. she needs money long term and she really needs to be remembered because in reality she’s not that memorable other than to her family and friends.

So in hospital she’ll have a fake eureka moment!

Don’t you get it guys!?
All our suggestions are building her content ideas…

So she’ll possibly get her hair cut in hospital, she’ll keep Matt busy by realising she’ll need to have a bed downstairs, she’ll get relatives to bring her P.O. Box letters and gifts so she doesn’t let her subscribers down, which of course will make her come across super empath and putting her views first..( you know her script will be something like; they’ve sent me all these gifts I shouldn’t have, they shouldn’t have! Can’t let them down ) and she will simply try and refuse the cheques from abroad all for good content..all from her hospital bed, ushering people here and there to stay relevant and to keep the viewership and coins flowing… I mean what else is she going to do?

The reality is after surgery, she should be in shock and depressed and trying to understand who she is again and having a very personal time out and recovery period.

However Tiffany comes from a family who avoid raw emotions and sees crying as being weak. So she’ll need to keep busy to unsee her stoma bags attached to her.
Haha … goodness me! 😱
If she ever gets to unsee her stoma bags, she needs to patent her Specsaver specs 🤓!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just don't understand the post office box. I want to feel sympathy - or empathy - I always have trouble differentiating - I mean, the last thing in the world I'd want is a personality disorder that disconnected me to people. That kept me from real love. That's the saddest thing about NPD - or most of the PD's. They isolate you and ultimately bring you to loneliness and misery. Amma might stay, but she's like a slave to this madness. I can't imagine that Matt will let himself be a slave indefinitely - and other family - why should they let themselves be controlled and have their time, energy, life force be sucked dry?

But anyway - I'm especially fixated on this damned post office box -- RIDICULOUS and cruel to her followers and her loved ones -- and I really think it should be closed and that should be announced. Even if they allowed it at first, it's not too late for them to put their foot down (especially Amma). It's wrong of Tiffany to put this stupid, pointless, cruel chore on her loved ones who will be suffering - maybe more than she is because she'll be doped up to the gills and Amma will be a day and night nurse, maybe with a little help from Matt and ?? Elodie the mother of two - why should she have to do youtube and post office duty? For WHAT? Tiffany doesn't need the money to survive (or if she does, she's not forthcoming about the details so why must we assume she needs money?...)

Oh I'm going around in circles. Matt and Amma need to stand up to Tiffany and stop being bossed around by her. Period. When you give in to people like this (like with dictators - or spoiled children!), they always always get worse! Close the PO box and start telling Tiffany what you're able to do for her - and not let her make ANY demands based on her self-centered and very limited understanding of reality.
Matt probably likes feeling like a "provider" for her, because she's so helpless all the time. It feeds into all these ridiculous gender roles we still have. Amma also probably thinks she is duty-bound to do it, as many parents would. My guess would be that Tiffany traps people into doing stuff for her by love-bombing them, so it becomes a flex or additctive for the person, before withdrawing the attention, which is confusing and hurtful. For example commenting on how Amma is the best Mum in the world, while seemingly never giving her a break. Equally, she can't just thank Matt for making her a meal- she has to comment on how he makes the best eggs/sandwiches/ingenious asparagus invention ever. Then she probably withdraws that attention so those people feel confused and worried until they get it again. For example, when she was eating the pancake Matt gave her, she didn't really thank him at all, and he had to tell her to finish it. She came across as a little bratty, a few people commented how her behaviour changed.

I question why she doesn't take the wheel more (quite literally) especially when she knows that her family must be already so stressed, and she expects them to cook and drive for her all the time. I am unconvinced Tiffany can't drive. She tried it after chemo (because of nerve problems) and said it was fine, but we have never seen her driving since.

If we were to count how many times she says "Matt/Amma is making me a..." or "Matt/Amma is wearing the We Got This..." we'd be shocked. She will do it less in her upcoming 2-3 vlogs because of comments made on here. I've already seen her ask people if they want something repeatedly in last 2 vlogs. What makes me sad is she hasn't given them a break in the lead-up to surgery. Matt's friends and family (who we hear nothing about) no doubt see her as someone who has trapped him in the relationship. I suspect she has no relationship with them for this reason.

She is constantly trying to keep him in that house with her. She even milks every goodbye and hello to him- that is one of the strangest parts of their relationship. People have commented on him coming across like a dog in heat- to me it is equally as weird that they act so excitable (like dogs) when they see each other after a 2-8 hr break. Everyone loves their dogs greeting them like that because let's face it, it's an ego stroke! It makes you see how attached and dependent your dog is. I think Tiffany started that tradition for similar reasons and she does it to guilt trip Matt into staying in the house more.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Matt probably likes feeling like a "provider" for her, because she's so helpless all the time. It feeds into all these ridiculous gender roles we still have. Amma also probably thinks she is duty-bound to do it, as many parents would. My guess would be that Tiffany traps people into doing stuff for her by love-bombing them, so it becomes a flex or additctive for the person, before withdrawing the attention, which is confusing and hurtful. For example commenting on how Amma is the best Mum in the world, while seemingly never giving her a break. Equally, she can't just thank Matt for making her a meal- she has to comment on how he makes the best eggs/sandwiches/ingenious asparagus invention ever. Then she probably withdraws that attention so those people feel confused and worried until they get it again. For example, when she was eating the pancake Matt gave her, she didn't really thank him at all, and he had to tell her to finish it. She came across as a little bratty, a few people commented how her behaviour changed.

I question why she doesn't take the wheel more (quite literally) especially when she knows that her family must be already so stressed, and she expects them to cook and drive for her all the time. I am unconvinced Tiffany can't drive. She tried it after chemo (because of nerve problems) and said it was fine, but we have never seen her driving since.

If we were to count how many times she says "Matt/Amma is making me a..." or "Matt/Amma is wearing the We Got This..." we'd be shocked. She will do it less in her upcoming 2-3 vlogs because of comments made on here. I've already seen her ask people if they want something repeatedly in last 2 vlogs. What makes me sad is she hasn't given them a break in the lead-up to surgery. Matt's friends and family (who we hear nothing about) no doubt see her as someone who has trapped him in the relationship. I suspect she has no relationship with them for this reason.

She is constantly trying to keep him in that house with her. She even milks every goodbye and hello to him- that is one of the strangest parts of their relationship. People have commented on him coming across like a dog in heat- to me it is equally as weird that they act so excitable (like dogs) when they see each other after a 2-8 hr break. Everyone loves their dogs greeting them like that because let's face it, it's an ego stroke! It makes you see how attached and dependent your dog is. I think Tiffany started that tradition for similar reasons and she does it to guilt trip Matt into staying in the house more.
The hello/goodbye thing makes me really uncomfortable, she will not let them bleeping leave. They must feel like they are in prison, it's no wonder Amma escapes to Elodie's when she gets half a chance.

Reactions: 22
Haven't watched since the other day when she spent 10 minutes discussing boiled eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The same is occuring on FB
The Comments 👀👀👀👀
Go and have a read
Peops ARENT HAPPY😠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

As a mother of the son I would be devastated if my son find a girlfriend like Tiffany
Not because of her cancer diagnosis (because it can happen to anyone), but because she is so possessive and toxic.

Reactions: 18
She could do something useful (for herself and others) and instead of asking her viewers crappy questions (answers to which she doesn't even read), she could ask if any of her followers have had pelvic exenteration. And if so, if they could share their story (recovery etc) in the comments. But she is too dumb to ask helpful questions. I think she now asks about anything to just divert attention from her lies that are being brought up to light. She wants the comments section to be filled with her poor eager followers' answers as opposed to people rightly asking why she keeps lying and hiding the date of the surgery.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The hello/goodbye thing makes me really uncomfortable, she will not let them bleeping leave. They must feel like they are in prison, it's no wonder Amma escapes to Elodie's when she gets half a chance.
This display of coming and going with them really puzzles (;)) me. I don't understand it and would never have thought real people did this. It's a bit :sick:, actually a lot. So much squealing, baby talk, scrunched face, Ha!'s from Matt, bear hugs, darlings, and hectic-ness in the simple act of coming home after a few hours, what is this? And then for someone to think it's so cute to film every time? I don't know what's happening.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yes, comments have definitely decreased.

Even I unsubbed and stopped posting any comments. I mean why waste time typing out any advice to Tiff or asking for any information from her when all you are going to get is being trolled by fluffyfox. Pointless.
I don't think her comments have dropped, I think the amount blocked and deleted has increased!! People are clocking on, (or falling asleep) she can't fool us all forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she'll just dissapear completely if she does have the surgery. There is no way in hell she'll keep up with posting her mindless tit during recovery. Wouldn't be surprised if we never hear from her again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she'll just dissapear completely if she does have the surgery. There is no way in hell she'll keep up with posting her mindless tit during recovery. Wouldn't be surprised if we never hear from her again.
...until one night, we switch on the TV and there she is, crawling out of the screen into our living-rooms, hair over her face and hands reaching out to grasp the Xmas gonk from the tree......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh wow, there are some crazy nasty comments from someone on there, about she'll be wearing that coat in her coffin and it's her last Christmas:oops:That's horrible to say about anyone.

Side note, there's also now a Cosy Caterpillar 😄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.