Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I hate to say this, but if her surgery IS imminent and if it's as extreme as we're thinking it is, then I really hope her bullet journal is doubling as an actual diary because she surely must have more thoughts, fears and emotions going on in her head than she's portraying in her so-called online diary. This cannot be her true disposition and mental health status that she's presenting, can it?

Reactions: 23
Well, I hate to say this, but if her surgery IS imminent and if it's as extreme as we're thinking it is, then I really hope her bullet journal is doubling as an actual diary because she surely must have more thoughts, fears and emotions going on in her head than she's portraying in her so-called online diary. This cannot be her true disposition and mental health status that she's presenting, can it?
🤔
Will the sun come up? will the moon come out? is the pope a catholic?🤔

You wonder where her head space is really at, then I ask myself if this girl has anything but space upstairs.

It would seem a bit Jekyll and Hyde for her to be vlogging in one mindset and living in another wouldn’t it?
The change in her predisposition these last few weeks from hysterical to that of ‘air head/space cadet’ who seems to not want to tune into anything related to her health or upcoming surgery could signify the addition of some antidepressant like therapy for these weeks leading up to her surgery.
Nonetheless, I’m not sure ignorance is actually bliss given the wake up call post op will be significantly harsh for the undereducated and underprepared …
If anyone wanted any remote insight into this class of bowel cancer and the prelude into PE surgery … this story is definitely not the one to follow.

Read, twist and turn that any which way you want darling fluffy … but at the end of the day, ignorance and lack of serious preparation could see Tiffany MC factored into local morbidity and mortality statistics.
It’s not a game … the game is over … and I don’t believe ’we got this’ will continue to get glamour and glitter in the very near future … for once, you lot over yonder need to grow up!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I just don't understand the post office box. I want to feel sympathy - or empathy - I always have trouble differentiating - I mean, the last thing in the world I'd want is a personality disorder that disconnected me to people. That kept me from real love. That's the saddest thing about NPD - or most of the PD's. They isolate you and ultimately bring you to loneliness and misery. Amma might stay, but she's like a slave to this madness. I can't imagine that Matt will let himself be a slave indefinitely - and other family - why should they let themselves be controlled and have their time, energy, life force be sucked dry?

But anyway - I'm especially fixated on this damned post office box -- RIDICULOUS and cruel to her followers and her loved ones -- and I really think it should be closed and that should be announced. Even if they allowed it at first, it's not too late for them to put their foot down (especially Amma). It's wrong of Tiffany to put this stupid, pointless, cruel chore on her loved ones who will be suffering - maybe more than she is because she'll be doped up to the gills and Amma will be a day and night nurse, maybe with a little help from Matt and ?? Elodie the mother of two - why should she have to do youtube and post office duty? For WHAT? Tiffany doesn't need the money to survive (or if she does, she's not forthcoming about the details so why must we assume she needs money?...)

Oh I'm going around in circles. Matt and Amma need to stand up to Tiffany and stop being bossed around by her. Period. When you give in to people like this (like with dictators - or spoiled children!), they always always get worse! Close the PO box and start telling Tiffany what you're able to do for her - and not let her make ANY demands based on her self-centered and very limited understanding of reality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
OMG. She's really a child. People can get stuck there intellectually - and they can stuck there when it comes to personality development. She's SIX. But Matt and Amma (and others?) are letting her run the show.

If you had a 6 year old child that needed a drastic surgery, would you put him or her in charge!? Just ignore the tantrums and in the long run, you might at least save yourself.

WHY are they so desperate to hide the date? (answer: because control freak crazy girl demands it - along with contributions from her worshippers - she thinks she's a god)

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Here are a few replies that Giddy Goat made. She doesn’t even want people asking about a surgery date, she put “block, delete ✅✅✅”!
I’m speechless at these replies. However I have noticed her viewings and comments have dropped 🤷‍♀️😂 I think people are waking up !

• Heart
I’m speechless at these replies. However I have noticed her viewings and comments have dropped 🤷‍♀️😂 I think people are waking up !
Yes, comments have definitely decreased.

Even I unsubbed and stopped posting any comments. I mean why waste time typing out any advice to Tiff or asking for any information from her when all you are going to get is being trolled by fluffyfox. Pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here are a few replies that Giddy Goat made. She doesn’t even want people asking about a surgery date, she put “block, delete ✅✅✅”!
What is wrong with this person?! People are asking questions, it’s only natural given that Tiffany isn’t honest with her viewers and the fact of that she is vlogging 5 days behind just goes to show it.

however it would make sense that she’s uploading videos from a week or so ago if she is having surgery next week as when my mum has had procedures this year they’ve recommended her to isolate for 7-10 days before hospital admission so it could make sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nah that check has finished me off. Horrible money grabbing manipulator. Can’t stand her. Wish her well in her health but it ends there.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nah that check has finished me off. Horrible money grabbing manipulator. Can’t stand her. Wish her well in her health but it ends there.
Agree … how shady is she!
The cheque sounds quite sizable given the suggestion was to potentially use it for a post surgical trip … donating it all to the hospital where you were lucky enough to find only one surgeon willing to operate in an attempt to save your life would be a thought.
Or perhaps dropping any gifts of money into your local church plate a nice christian gesture!
Yes, horrible money grabbing manipulator.

• Heart
Hey Everyone, I know most of us are going to get upset & angry the more we hear/read about comments of her followers sending her checks & gifts. I find myself getting so upset when I read that the comment were that one person a check and telling Tiffany Amma and Matt to go on a trip (must have been a big check!) I was surprised that I was all worked up about this stranger on YT.
I’m going to focus my energy on my loved ones and donating to charity.
I’m not going to watch any of her videos until after January 10. By then she should have had some type of sx or not. I’ll also take a break from here on Tattle. I hope you all have a great holiday season!! Stay safe!! You guys have been soo funny!!! ✌
Aw you stay safe too have a lovely break

• Heart
Reactions: 11
OMG. She's really a child. People can get stuck there intellectually - and they can stuck there when it comes to personality development. She's SIX. But Matt and Amma (and others?) are letting her run the show.

If you had a 6 year old child that needed a drastic surgery, would you put him or her in charge!? Just ignore the tantrums and in the long run, you might at least save yourself.

WHY are they so desperate to hide the date? (answer: because control freak crazy girl demands it - along with contributions from her worshippers - she thinks she's a god)
im
Wondering if she’s keeping it quiet because the fear of ‘fans’ possibly waiting outside the hospital for news and updates. Just a thought

• Haha
  • Wow
im
Wondering if she’s keeping it quiet because the fear of ‘fans’ possibly waiting outside the hospital for news and updates. Just a thought
Bloody hell. If that's true, she thinks she's some sort of member of the royal family. Deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😱 The Giddy Goats are now multiplying 😂😂😂

Well there are more Giddy Goats now to fight the original giddy goat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but did anyone else catch how in the latest video when Matt was trying to get Tiffany to eat the cheese and meat, Tiffany slyly suggested that she make him some? Classic eating disorder deflection tactic. Reminded me of Cassie from Skins

however it would make sense that she’s uploading videos from a week or so ago if she is having surgery next week as when my mum has had procedures this year they’ve recommended her to isolate for 7-10 days before hospital admission so it could make sense!
No, it doesn’t make sense that she can’t be honest and share the truth with her so called loving TT fam. She could have mentioned the surgery date. She could have explained the need to isolate and why this year’s vlogmas will not be up to date. In fact she shouldn’t have started the vlogmas at all! She should’ve just focused on the surgery preps. But she’s greedy. Apparently YT Vlogmas videos pay more. It is all her own doing. She will face the consequences of her own action. Nobody can help her but herself.

People will sympathise and understand her predicament if she was truthful. But she chose to be manipulative, cover up, be secretive and to mislead people. That is not ok. ❎

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tiffany your hard work grifting is paying off the cheques are now rolling in you probably had to film 5 days in advance so you have time to bank the cheques 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Agree … how shady is she!
The cheque sounds quite sizable given the suggestion was to potentially use it for a post surgical trip … donating it all to the hospital where you were lucky enough to find only one surgeon willing to operate in an attempt to save your life would be a thought.
Or perhaps dropping any gifts of money into your local church plate a nice christian gesture!
Yes, horrible money grabbing manipulator.
Well, we knew this would happen. Anyway, as I’ve said before, she can have it all . She was willing to deceive others to get everything….money, gifts, cards, whatever. But she cant get back her health and quality of life. She really is a lost and sad person. 🫤🫤

• Sad
my money goes to Dec. 13 or Dec. 14th...we will get some canned vlogmas and the loving family will be in the dark for some time.
In the clown car convo, they said the surgeon had said the surgery would be on a Thursday if I remember correctly.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.