Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤔
Will the sun come up? will the moon come out? is the pope a catholic?🤔

You wonder where her head space is really at, then I ask myself if this girl has anything but space upstairs.

It would seem a bit Jekyll and Hyde for her to be vlogging in one mindset and living in another wouldn’t it?
The change in her predisposition these last few weeks from hysterical to that of ‘air head/space cadet’ who seems to not want to tune into anything related to her health or upcoming surgery could signify the addition of some antidepressant like therapy for these weeks leading up to her surgery.
Nonetheless, I’m not sure ignorance is actually bliss given the wake up call post op will be significantly harsh for the undereducated and underprepared …
If anyone wanted any remote insight into this class of bowel cancer and the prelude into PE surgery … this story is definitely not the one to follow.

Read, twist and turn that any which way you want darling fluffy … but at the end of the day, ignorance and lack of serious preparation could see Tiffany MC factored into local morbidity and mortality statistics.
It’s not a game … the game is over … and I don’t believe ’we got this’ will continue to get glamour and glitter in the very near future … for once, you lot over yonder need to grow up!
AMEN to that! Well said😇

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Next Vlogmas: Tiffany suddenly gives us all the details about her surgery ahead and how she has been preparing behind the scenes! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Next Vlogmas: Tiffany suddenly gives us all the details about her surgery ahead and how she has been preparing behind the scenes! ;)
boy that would be refreshing. Another garden center? Do note that Amma is more at Elodie's these days as she knows that once Tiffany is in hospital and back home her free time will be non existent. She lived with them before all of this and I think so yearns to go back to life as it was. She is taking the brunt of all of this.

Reactions: 12
If there's anything to learn from TT's vlog, it's don't even bother tracking dates or asking surgery date. Don't bother asking surgery details because she is clueless herself and has been withholding information since she started her *cancer* vlogs.

Now I'm actually more interested in how the goats are developing. Are there baby goats yet. What will happen to the foxes, will there be any more poetic roasts that sort of thing.
The 3 billy goats gruff will be out trip-trapping over the trolls bridge👹🛤🐐🐐🐐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I skipped through it. Appears to be no content. The title was just that she had told Aston at some point that she would take him toy shopping before Christmas because she expected to be in the hospital at Christmas. So it was like yesterday's misleading title. No mention that I heard (could have missed it) of a surgery date or any other appointments.

Reactions: 13
Well, 2 things are certain:

1. Tiffany is having a surgery (Mostly it's PE).

2. Surgery is definitely scheduled before Christmas (as can be ascertained from the recent title of her vlogmas).

Reactions: 10
Summary for those of you who just can't:

Tiffany says GOOD MORNING in that little-girl way. She has put oil on her face (isn't it supposed to go in the air-fryer?). She's wearing a green We Gonk, sorry, Got This t-shirt. And she is opening an advent calendar while Amma tries to sneak into the kitchen unseen. 'MMMMM' T says as she opens one of the naff candles from the advent calendar. She says she might as well open window 8 to be 'on track' (yes, we all know you're not doing things in real time). Apparently loads of us have asked her where this advent calendar comes from (have we? Do we have amnesia now too?). More hair-tossing and hair-flicking. Can we guess what Amma is doing? OK, I'll have a guess: escaping on a one-way ticket to Brazil? Muttering and cursing under her breath? Joining a secret underground organisation for harassed mothers of strange daughters? No, she's making another one of her smoothies. THANK GOD FOR A HEALTHY THING IN THAT HOUSEHOLD. Amma explains oranges, beetroots, lemons etc to the viewers. 'An apple!' says Tiffany. 'Very yummy!' I try not to die of boredom watching the smoothie-machine in action. Darling is called in to admire the smoothie. What colour is it, she asks? It is bright red. 'Cheers' they all go with their smoothies, like they're sitting in some smoky down-town bar and not in a soulless white-painted kitchen full of adverts, I mean, gadgets. How much would they pay for this? Five quid. Personally I'd pay not to drink something the same colour as vampire's blood but there you go. They continue to admire the smoothies, holding them up to the light and going 'mmmmmm'. Oh God, she's asked Alexa to play Abba. Mercifully we miss that bit of the film. They move in to admire the American-diner-style breakfast all mostly made in the air-fryer. 'MMM. Hash browns in the air-fryer are a game-changer.' Are they? Don't think so, unless the 'game' is 'how many hash browns can you cram into an air-fryer?' Matt is going to ESCAPE THE HOUSE, I mean, go to football. He's a bit late, probably because he's been forced to admire smoothies and hash browns all morning. Tiffany says she is taking her Xmas presents round to her family as she will probably not be at home over Christmas. No tit, Sherlock. Amma is driving. She looks flustered, as usual. Tiffany is going to take Astin to the toy shop. Cut to Tiffany and Astin in the lego store, both in matching Xmas jumpers. Astin picks a game about sharks. Maybe he's trying to make a point. Maybe he's training up to join Tattle in later life. Back in the car, Astin is in a seatbelt, hold the front page. They do the 'Christmas Song' game and all spontaneously burst into Wham's 'Last Christmas' in a way that makes my ear canals bleed and which might resurrect the wrathful ghost of George Michael. At Aunty's house now, lots of shrieking and giggling about the Christmas tree. Tiffany eats a pig-in-blanket - not literally, just a frozen one. Loads of hugging and festive mingling, just like you do when you're about to have surgery. Tiffany announces 'Tree Decoration Time' and then that godawful soppy background track comes on while we 'enjoy' watching. Tiffany shows us the dessert, which is various stuff from the freezer. Appropriately, she points out the 'Profit-eroles.' They do 'cheers' whilst holding a profiterole each. Wtf. Back home, Darling has got her in one of those from-behind hugs, aka World Wrestling. Tiffany tells us it's half-past twelve 'in the night'. She can't go to bed because she HAS to edit. Tomorrow she's resting up. The end. Can I have a drink now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Okay admit I watched...take aways today are few...nothing new
-another click bait title with no new info about surgery
-another juicing event in the kitchen..love Amma's honesty...Tiff asks what is in it and Amma says "the same things" at which point Tiff set her straight and made her list the fruits again. She is very demeaning towards her caregiver.
-Another total fried breakfast with Matt seeming to think hash browns are the biggest culinary find in history. He is so stupid.
-I note that Amma does not wear a seatbelt when sitting in the back.
-Another family party and will say the food at this one looked very good....lots of close contact and Tiff is pretty sure she won't see them again before Christmas. I took that to mean all the appointments she says coming up this week include the surgery. Pre-op scans and tests and by mid week surgery.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.