Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That family is so so so loud... terrible... I won't survive such family being an introvert myself šŸ¤Ŗ And that christmas tree, I almost got an epileptic seizure;

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That family is so so so loud... terrible... I won't survive such family being an introvert myself šŸ¤Ŗ And that christmas tree, I almost got an epileptic seizure;
very "hectic" group and only two kids...one of which does not even talk. I am used to that kind of noise when we would have get togethers and maybe 7 or more kids...it gets loud. ..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every time I watch one of her videos after skipping a few, I instantly regret it. Sheā€™s incredibly unlikeable and so fake. Itā€™s actually getting obnoxious how frequently she uses ā€œdarlingā€. Also, her dumb ass questions. ā€œIs it heavy?ā€ As she looks at the camera with an exaggerated shocked face at a damn fruit jug. I honestly canā€™t stand how she suddenly switches to a baby voice and then does a dance. Why the hell does she think itā€™s cute. Itā€™s grating. Watching her videos just make me irrationally angry šŸ˜‚ HA! ā€œHalf a pancake, a full fried eggā€ Who eats a half pancake and why do you need to announce itā€™s a half pancake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And regarding that coat that garnered so much adoration from the TT fam I don't like the color at all...if it was a fashion trend I missed it. For coats I like basic colors. She must be a size 2 at this point. These surgeons have got a tough job ahead this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Tiffanyā€™s fans want to help someone with cancer they should donate to a cancer charity, or send the money to Jenny Apple.

Jenny and her husband are barely getting by financially because he wants to be with her right now so he isnā€™t working. In a recent video Jenny said what I feared - that fluid drained from around her lungs has cancer cells in it. When that happens people usually donā€™t live more than 4 or 5 more months. It would be great if the clinical trial gave her more time but there is no way to know if it will.

Iā€˜m glad Kyle is spending this time with Jenny and their kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
My Giddy Goat is going strong, haven't been blocked or taken down yet!

God the FB posts are brutal, they don't hold back over there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Every time I watch one of her videos after skipping a few, I instantly regret it. Sheā€™s incredibly unlikeable and so fake. Itā€™s actually getting obnoxious how frequently she uses ā€œdarlingā€. Also, her dumb ass questions. ā€œIs it heavy?ā€ As she looks at the camera with an exaggerated shocked face at a damn fruit jug. I honestly canā€™t stand how she suddenly switches to a baby voice and then does a dance. Why the hell does she think itā€™s cute. Itā€™s grating. Watching her videos just make me irrationally angry šŸ˜‚ HA! ā€œHalf a pancake, a full fried eggā€ Who eats a half pancake and why do you need to announce itā€™s a half pancake.
i think the baby talk has been her mode for years but now I notice it is much more prominent and seems to really come out around Matt. I would think it is such a turn off but she must think the opposite. His bear hug today was yet another example of how he has checked out from being a romantic partner to a roommate whose job will be mostly to make sure that Amma eats and has time off. I note she does not eat much that he cooks..but at least she has a body there to talk to and help in small ways. she will need to keep this TT party going thru surgery until she can start filming again post surgery at which time we will have many runs to A and E..etc. I am sort of interested to see how she manages covering the actual surgery and post operative stay in hospital...once she gets back home she can just put the camera on tripod and film.

Reactions: 16
And regarding that coat that garnered so much adoration from the TT fam I don't like the color at all...if it was a fashion trend I missed it.
I don't like it either. Wrong color, too long, and she looks too thin in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if the frankness and honesty will change at all post-surgery? She's not going to be in the position to bounce around in denial worrying about boiled eggs and Christmas presents when she's in excruciating pain, unable to move, and at a dangerously low weight from not eating. I personally don't see how she's gonna be able to fill her videos with the mindless fluff she normally puts in once her circumstances have changed. No more coffees, 'how much would you pay,' visiting her sister's house, and garden centers for several months. I wonder if she'll take the opportunity to be honest with her audience and give us details even if it's only because she'll be bored and won't be able to do anything else? I hope I'm not being naive but I am hopeful
In my humble little opinion...after surgery is over the only way she will keep a sizeable number of subscribers/watchers would be to vlog about the aftermath and recovery in detail, take the opportunity to EDUCATE people on it and have it make up the majority of her content. She can add little things in as other vloggers do like opening mail, holidays, etc but I don't believe for a second that all those "fans" there now will still be there if she is recovering and goes on to vlog only fluff and filler like she is currently.
She seems to be money/fame motivated so if she can get past her hangups about saying ghastly :eek: words like vagina and anus then she could really be a successful channel and do a world of good by helping people that may be facing what she did.
I'm guessing it may come down to her state of mind afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My Giddy Goat is going strong, haven't been blocked or taken down yet!

God the FB posts are brutal, they don't hold back over there.
Are you THE Giddy Goat?

I'm gonna smoke some green and then watchšŸ¤¤

Great post Ginnyw,

Great post Ginnyw, much more entertaining than the videošŸ™ƒ I like your new avatar toošŸ‘»
Thank you. As Giddy kindly referred to me as a 'reviewer of fiction' earlier, what better way to fit that job title?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are you THE Giddy Goat?

Thank you. As Giddy kindly referred to me as a 'reviewer of fiction' earlier, what better way to fit that job title?
Cx
Sadly I'm not the poem writer, I'm the clone. I was a fluffy fox on two accounts but then I got blocked on one, flipped a second to the fake Giddy.
But now the fluffy/Giddy original is a wombat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think I'm not the only one, but with Tiffany being a calculated person it wouldn't surprise me if she was keeping quiet about all the details so she can pull that card and turn her image around when she needs to. Her engagement and how she comes across to viewers is deteriorating as fast as all the other things going wrong with her story. I have a feeling she's being quiet so she can recreate herself and actually do the educating thing she said she'd do. Either that or I think she'll quit the whole thing and call her losses. She's gonna drop a load of videos, maybe not so in depth and specific showing bag changes etc, but I think reality will hit her hard and she will use Youtube to get through her thoughts and feelings. I also think Tiffany is way too arrogant to admit her mistakes leading up to the surgery. Even though she has filmed herself doing everything you shouldn't do when facing cancer and procedures like this but she's in denial and will think "what do they know I know my body and darlings will She will feel so upset and weak (rightly so, this is a tough surgery) and show that weakness on camera so others fawn over her and call her strong.

I think I'm not the only one, but with Tiffany being a calculated person it wouldn't surprise me if she was keeping quiet about all the details so she can pull that card and turn her image around when she needs to. Her engagement and how she comes across to viewers is deteriorating as fast as all the other things going wrong with her story. I have a feeling she's being quiet so she can recreate herself and actually do the educating thing she said she'd do. Either that or I think she'll quit the whole thing and call her losses. She's gonna drop a load of videos, maybe not so in depth and specific showing bag changes etc, but I think reality will hit her hard and she will use Youtube to get through her thoughts and feelings. I also think Tiffany is way too arrogant to admit her mistakes leading up to the surgery. Even though she has filmed herself doing everything you shouldn't do when facing cancer and procedures like this but she's in denial and will think "what do they know I know my body and darlings will* She will feel so upset and weak (rightly so, this is a tough surgery) and show that weakness on camera so others fawn over her and call her strong.
Sorry ! hit post whilst I was editing... Anyway...

*Darlings will always do everything I want them to

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think she will ever post any detailed information regarding her stomas, setting them up or cleaning them. There will be no viewings of her scars or explanations of the daily dilating her new vagina. She is far too squeamish and proud.

She will allow shots of her looking fragile in bed and maybe some talk about pain meds.

All the cards, presents and other gifts will be shown in detail as well as shots of an increasingly exhausted Amma arriving everyday with home made fare.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Also, her dumb ass questions. ā€œIs it heavy?ā€ As she looks at the camera with an exaggerated shocked face at a damn fruit jug.
Gotta love that conversation from yesterdayā€™s vlog:
T: Weā€™re having pasta with sauce. What do you call it?
M: Just... pasta with tomato sauce.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i think the baby talk has been her mode for years but now I notice it is much more prominent and seems to really come out around Matt. I would think it is such a turn off but she must think the opposite. His bear hug today was yet another example of how he has checked out from being a romantic partner to a roommate whose job will be mostly to make sure that Amma eats and has time off. I note she does not eat much that he cooks..but at least she has a body there to talk to and help in small ways. she will need to keep this TT party going thru surgery until she can start filming again post surgery at which time we will have many runs to A and E..etc. I am sort of interested to see how she manages covering the actual surgery and post operative stay in hospital...once she gets back home she can just put the camera on tripod and film.
I think it'll be surgery done āœ”āœ”āœ” then no mention of what they actually ended up removing

Reactions: 20
Gotta take a screen shot of that brilliant comment, as sheā€™ll probably delete it and block this person But she needs to be stopped from conning people. Her TT fam truly cares and prays for her everyday and she strings them along and gives them zero or incorrect updates. I honestly think TT needs to be cancelled and reported to YT. Sheā€™s pretending to be all sugary sweet and gentle but sheā€™s indeed no better than a scammer. Her greediness just wonā€™t end, even with major surgery around the corner. The hasty setting up of the PO Box, followed by the fake vlogmas series is cunningly timed and set to drive people to send her gifts. šŸ˜”

The fact that her whole family supports her YT ā€˜scamā€™ and is not calling her out on it, shows that they deserve no respect whatsoever. See the number of presents for the auntieā€™s family? She sure knows how to ā€˜bribeā€™ people with the tons of cash she gets from YT. And stupid fans are still sending her cheques and gifts, instead of donating to those who are genuinely poor. šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.