Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If his followers wanted to help his channel they should pay for a cleaner and get Paul some cooking lessons. All the other stuff is just more clutter for their tiny house

Reactions: 4
He went on to say a line that I find the one of most annoying things he often says, WE WERE GONNA BUY THIS AT THE END OF THE MONTH.
It's pathetic, isn't it?. Why he even wastes his breath saying that is beyond me, as he has zero intention of sticking his hand in his pocket to buy anything apart from processed yellow sticker crap and bottles of wine.
It's akin to me saying i will never eat a four pack of Crunchie's in a day ever again. That is absolute bollocks because i might even do it today. My daughter is sitting her GCSE's at the moment and it feels like i am walking on eggshells 24/7. 10 papers down, 17 more of the bleedin' things to go. Crunchie's are hidden at the back of the cupboard, for now. 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It's pathetic, isn't it?. Why he even wastes his breath saying that is beyond me, as he has zero intention of sticking his hand in his pocket to buy anything apart from processed yellow sticker crap and bottles of wine.
It's akin to me saying i will never eat a four pack of Crunchie's in a day ever again. That is absolute bollocks because i might even do it today. My daughter is sitting her GCSE's at the moment and it feels like i am walking on eggshells 24/7. 10 papers down, 17 more of the bleedin' things to go. Crunchie's are hidden at the back of the cupboard, for now. 🤯
I hear you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That food looks delicious! It’s worlds apart from Paul’s processed shite.

No… he won’t be happy. He’ll see it as competition.

Reactions: 5
I think Jason commented on it to thank the person for sharing. Nothing from yours truly though.
The only way that person is getting a comment from him, is if he reads here first and sees we’ve mentioned he’ll be seething he will comment to prove us wrong ( even though we’re right ) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed Paul squaring up to and mouthing the rain to 'duck off' while Jason was talking in the car in todays upload? Swear that man could start a fight with himself in an empty room sometimes...

• Wow
Has anyone noticed Paul squaring up to and mouthing the rain to 'duck off' while Jason was talking in the car in todays upload? Swear that man could start a fight with himself in an empty room sometimes...
I notice when Jason is talking he does a lot of 'comedy' expressions to the camera. I don't think he likes not being centre of attention.

Reactions: 4
That's true. And this need for constant limelight and anger when someone else has it, is generally the reason for most of his meltdowns. This was reason he lost it with Linda., this is the reason he pulls faces when Jason is talking and I t's also the reason he never posted a comment on that post with the delicious looking food. This is what children Do. I don't think he ever truly grew up

When He does that horrible stare at the camera, then either shouts, or swears, He reminds me of an attention seeking brat!!🙄

• Heart
Seeing how he was offended when Alex said she was going to drag him somewhere, can I be offended when he calls the birds at the allotment fat birds?

Seeing how he was offended when Alex said she was going to drag him somewhere, can I be offended when he calls the birds at the allotment fat birds?
He reminds me of Alan partridge when he is trying to be politically correct to impress people but can't quite keep it going for more than a few seconds before he says something offensive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh gawd. Their shopping vlogs make me feel so queasy, and contaminated. Surely most vegan's would buy a ton of their ingredients fresh. Everything they eat is processed, with the cardboard looking more appetising than the contents. First thing I learned when shopping on a budget was go to the street markets, and get fruit and veg. Then go to the cheaper super markets for store cupboard staples. They are just poisoning themselves with all the additives. Look at any of the good vegan channels and they all cook fresh stuff, even on a budget.
Why does Paul keep doing those Hughie Green faces?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh gawd. Their shopping vlogs make me feel so queasy, and contaminated. Surely most vegan's would buy a ton of their ingredients fresh. Everything they eat is processed, with the cardboard looking more appetising than the contents. First thing I learned when shopping on a budget was go to the street markets, and get fruit and veg. Then go to the cheaper super markets for store cupboard staples. They are just poisoning themselves with all the additives. Look at any of the good vegan channels and they all cook fresh stuff, even on a budget.
Why does Paul keep doing those Hughie Green faces?
Haha … I think the face pulling thing is because he thinks every video might get him “noticed” so he needs to show how theatrical and expressive his face can look, it’s like the sparkly eyes 👀 thing he does it just screams I’m a fake bleep if you ask me 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha