Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that on their eating out live. Was that Saturday?

I had to laugh at that live. The couple to the right of them looked miserable. Well the woman did, the fella kept being over excited to be there. When he said you could get radio 2 on Paul’s hair the look on his Mrs face 😂😂😂😂😂
I've not watched that one yet. Was it on there or the live on Sunday that he made the Ashley comment - I was kind of half paying attention.

Reactions: 1
They even have the letter A in there now. The A stands for Asexual which means no interest in sex. Why's that included? I think that shouldn't be in any group. If asexual is included Why isn't there an S for straight in there

Reactions: 5
They even have the letter A in there now. The A stands for Asexual which means no interest in sex. Why's that included? I think that shouldn't be in any group. If asexual is included Why isn't there an S for straight in there
If you have no interest in sex then why would you need a sexual label? Truth is from my years on DS the Asexual were obsessed with sex, every thread about sex and they would be on it like a rash.

Not being able to get laid does not make you Asexual.

Pansexual is another name for Bi... you can be attracted to either sex.

gender fluid is just a normal person who some days feels soft and other days feels all biker, like most people.

No wonder our kids are confused as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If you have no interest in sex then why would you need a sexual label? Truth is from my years on DS the Asexual were obsessed with sex, every thread about sex and they would be on it like a rash.

Not being able to get laid does not make you Asexual.

Pansexual is another name for Bi... you can be attracted to either sex.

gender fluid is just a normal person who some days feels soft and other days feels all biker, like most people.

No wonder our kids are confused as duck.
It‘s got to the point of being ridiculous now and I fear a tactic to smear people with whatever phobia they can… the movement lost me ( as the mum of a gay son ) when it started with the gender fluid nonsense and identifying as anything you want on any particular day and all the pronouns tit... I wouldn’t intentionally misgender someone Trans woman or Trans male but those who can’t quite make their mind up and expect others to know are on a whole other level be who you want to be but don’t abuse people because they happen to not know that today you are identifying as a tree 🤷🏼‍♀️
C'mon, own up. Who's coughed for these?

If you are that loaded, maybe you might consider this? Not sure what the "needs 2 has 1" means, but.......

View attachment 1307398
WTF… surely nobody would buy someone something that pricey unless they were a loved one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It‘s got to the point of being ridiculous now and I fear a tactic to smear people with whatever phobia they can… the movement lost me ( as the mum of a gay son ) when it started with the gender fluid nonsense and identifying as anything you want on any particular day and all the pronouns tit... I wouldn’t intentionally misgender someone Trans woman or Trans male but those who can’t quite make their mind up and expect others to know are on a whole other level be who you want to be but don’t abuse people because they happen to not know that today you are identifying as a tree 🤷🏼‍♀️

WTF… surely nobody would buy someone something that pricey unless they were a loved one.
Crazy, huh?! The sheer grabbiness of that man leaves me cold.

Reactions: 6
Cheeky bastards. That just takes the piss. They should be so ashamed of themselves expecting someone to buy that for them. Absolute twats.

Oh, and I thought of something at work, I know it's early days but it could be in the running for the next title thread, Mabye a bit too long but here goes my little rhyme:

HE LIKES TO BULLY WOMEN, AND IT ISNT VERY FUNNY, BUT HE'L PRETEND THAT HE LIKES YOU, IF YOU GIVE HIM ALL YOUR MONEY.

Just noticed this in my Facebook feed that someone ( I won't name them on here) posted this along with a link to their latest live video:

Check OUT Those Vegan Guys YouTube Channel!!! They are so relatable, down to earth, and KNOW their stuff!!! ♥♥♥🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🌈

And paul replied to say thanks v much.

I am pretty sure she must have only recently found their channel. Give it a few months and hopefully she will see what they really are. Just because Paul constantly tells us how down to earth and charmingly northern he is doesn't mean it's true. nice people are not consistently rude to people and do not ask, expect, suggest or hint for free stuff from complete strangers

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So here is a very odd thing. I'm currently on my way home from work and on the walk down to the bus, I get a call from my in local council offering me an allotment. I had one about 4 years ago but gave it up after 6 months because the plot was far too big and I had no clue what I was doing - but now I'm like - Hmmm. I wonder how I would get on with no freebies, no PO box unboxings, no scamming people to buy things that I should be buying myself. Sounds like a challenge 🤣🤣

• Heart
You don't live in Oldham do you, if so take the allotment next doors to Pauls. You can be our insider, feeding us exclusive info. Hehe

• Haha
  • Heart
It went all quiet, thought that was it. Lol. I am sure itl pick up again when Paul opens his gob
He' playing nice because he wants to get to 15k. He took a bit of a hit when he insulted Linda. He needs to be drunk or hungover, that's when the mask slips. He's just being boring at the moment in a hope we will let him off the hook.

Reactions: 3
I think the fact that we have gone quiet recently because Paul is behaving at the moment, proves an important point. Everything we say about him has substance to it. And when there's nothing to say about him, we go quiet. We are only responding to the questionable behaviour when he presents it to us. We don't just make stuff up about him and we are not unfairly picking on anyone. We are just reporting the truth about him. However you think about Paul , I cannot see how anyone with an open mind can honestly deny what we say about him.

Also, look what Paul has for breakfast.that doesn't look vegan. Haha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I think he reads here and the penny has dropped that we won't shut up. If that means he treats his subs with a little more respect then good, job done. However I don't think behind the scenes he is capable of change. That's down to Jason and whoever to work things out. I still hate the scrounging but the ridiculous sob stories have been toned down....though I am keeping a close eye on those two 👀

Great point. If us being here makes him improve his treatment of people, then we've done what we set out to do. There's two ways this could go that would make me happy. Either he is totally exposed for what he is and everyone turns their backs and his channel ends OR he makes a permanent change, puts and end to the scrounging and treats people well. The second option is less entertaining but nicer in a way and I would happily make no more negative comments about him if he managed the change

Reactions: 2