Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He did budget week once where he did loads of plant based meals ..it was actually pretty good and came in at around £30 for them both. Much healthier and actually quite varied. He then went straight back to doing frozen processed air fried beige food. I think he sees wholefood cooking as a bit posh so sticks to the nuggets to seem down to earth. They both look terrible on it and they really should avoid overly promoting junk food, it's not doing them any favours in that quantity.

Reactions: 6
On a happier note, Fester seems to have developed a bald spot, so maybe we'll soon see the end of that cringeworthy, God awful hair style. Stupid old bawsterd!
xxx.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He did budget week once where he did loads of plant based meals ..it was actually pretty good and came in at around £30 for them both. Much healthier and actually quite varied. He then went straight back to doing frozen processed air fried beige food. I think he sees wholefood cooking as a bit posh so sticks to the nuggets to seem down to earth. They both look terrible on it and they really should avoid overly promoting junk food, it's not doing them any favours in that quantity.
I think it depends on what you are looking for. I've went through times where I have eaten only whole foods plant based when trying to achieve serious strength goals. I've also went through times where I've eaten relatively healthy for strength competitions but included processed burgers or sausages every day. Working 13 hours a day now I have to admit that my meals are very much like what Paul shows. Our freezer is full of processed bits - pies, nuggets, burgers etc etc and we look for the yellow sticker items too just because I find that a challenge now. For my tea, I usually have something beige with a whole load of veg. Due to allergies my wife tends to be whole foods plant based so I'm definitely the processed food junkie - but I don't think I'm any less of a vegan for doing so - not suggesting that's what people think here but having been vegan for over a decade, I've heard that more than once or twice. For me, it doesn't matter if it's whole foods plant based or not - if you're eating for e.g a weight goal, vegan or not, the same principles apply regardless - calories in v calories out. As long as it's vegan I'm ok with that. 🙂

Reactions: 6
I think it depends on what you are looking for. I've went through times where I have eaten only whole foods plant based when trying to achieve serious strength goals. I've also went through times where I've eaten relatively healthy for strength competitions but included processed burgers or sausages every day. Working 13 hours a day now I have to admit that my meals are very much like what Paul shows. Our freezer is full of processed bits - pies, nuggets, burgers etc etc and we look for the yellow sticker items too just because I find that a challenge now. For my tea, I usually have something beige with a whole load of veg. Due to allergies my wife tends to be whole foods plant based so I'm definitely the processed food junkie - but I don't think I'm any less of a vegan for doing so - not suggesting that's what people think here but having been vegan for over a decade, I've heard that more than once or twice. For me, it doesn't matter if it's whole foods plant based or not - if you're eating for e.g a weight goal, vegan or not, the same principles apply regardless - calories in v calories out. As long as it's vegan I'm ok with that. 🙂
Ahh but as you say you are working 13 hour days, so I don’t bloody blame you in fact back when I was working long shifts here, there, and everywhere ( ex cabin crew, retired ground crew ) I was the same, I got through quite a lot of processed rubbish … but now retired with time on my hands, I’ve found a love of cooking and baking much to the Joy of my family … but alas Paul sits on his arse all day and still puts processed tit on the table.

Reactions: 4
I have often said on here and to my Mrs that it's not that they eat junk food that bothers me. They can eat what ever they want. The issue is that they are on YouTube promoting themselves as vegan influencers and they are presenting a very bad image of vegan food. For a new vegan searching YouTube for some tips on how to do veganism they are not good role models. If they want to promote veganism with their platform they should be showing how healthy and nutritious it is instead of proudly showing how unhealthy and unappetising it can be if you eat nothing but processed crap

Reactions: 8
Hahaha, that's like a backhanded compliment. Saying they look awful on camera but ok in real life. I bet he didn't know whether to laugh or cry when he read that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jason said "No negative Ninnies" on the chanel. WTAF - It's run by two of the biggest gob shiteing negatives on Youtube! What he meant was "Please don't criticsize Fester as he will get angry and scare me". Asshole!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have often said on here and to my Mrs that it's not that they eat junk food that bothers me. They can eat what ever they want. The issue is that they are on YouTube promoting themselves as vegan influencers and they are presenting a very bad image of vegan food. For a new vegan searching YouTube for some tips on how to do veganism they are not good role models. If they want to promote veganism with their platform they should be showing how healthy and nutritious it is instead of proudly showing how unhealthy and unappetising it can be if you eat nothing but processed crap
Get what you are saying obviously and agree to an extent, but I'm not sure that everyone who initially goes vegan is necessarily looking for it to be healthy and nutritious. If you are used to having fish and chips on a Friday but through watching Paul and Jason, you find that you can still do that but use say Aldi Salt and Pepper no fish fillets and the person makes the switch, then whilst it pains me to say it, I think the channel has done it's job. I think anyone who wants a more diverse choice or better culinary experience will either skip over this channel quite quickly or only keep with it as long as needed to get the basics before moving on. What is not acceptable is the way in which the channel is run as per what we all know - I think there was another beg at the end of the budget shop vlog - and I'm assuming someone gifted the hob thing ( can't remember what it's called) they used on their live yesterday. My other half has unsubscribed as a result of Linda gate and refuses to watch them.

There are many newer vegans ( and not so new) who are still under the impression that vegans and vegetarians are much healthier than meat-eaters* They don't understand that back in the day it was being compared to meat-eaters who ate processed foods, not clean meat-eaters who cooked from scratch.
Vegans who eat processed foods are no healthier than meat-eaters who eat processed foods. In fact, it may even be unhealthier because so many more ingredients are used to replicate the meat side of things and then add the rest of the crap.

*I got told only yesterday to enjoy my dead food that is shortening my life while they enjoy their healthy meat-free pie 🙄🤣

Reactions: 5
Regarding Paul's junk food obsession. Obviously he can eat what he wants and if Jason is happy fair enough. But Paul does like to remind us he is a qualified health trainer every now and then ...so you are basically putting yourself under scrutiny when you are monetising your lifestyle using your credentials. It's morally dodgy to say the least. Though saying that you would have to be quite odd to look at them two as a lifestyle exemplar and copy it. It just irritates me that he claims to be an expert at everything when he clearly isn't.

Reactions: 2
He complimented Ashley on her terrific arse...but gave the caveat that he is a happily married gay man so no offense obviously. 🙄
I saw that on their eating out live. Was that Saturday?

I had to laugh at that live. The couple to the right of them looked miserable. Well the woman did, the fella kept being over excited to be there. When he said you could get radio 2 on Paul’s hair the look on his Mrs face 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Regarding Paul's junk food obsession. Obviously he can eat what he wants and if Jason is happy fair enough. But Paul does like to remind us he is a qualified health trainer every now and then ...so you are basically putting yourself under scrutiny when you are monetising your lifestyle using your credentials. It's morally dodgy to say the least. Though saying that you would have to be quite odd to look at them two as a lifestyle exemplar and copy it. It just irritates me that he claims to be an expert at everything when he clearly isn't.
And now he thinks he's an expert on IF. No Paul, you're not. You have no clue so shut up!

Reactions: 2
There are many newer vegans ( and not so new) who are still under the impression that vegans and vegetarians are much healthier than meat-eaters* They don't understand that back in the day it was being compared to meat-eaters who ate processed foods, not clean meat-eaters who cooked from scratch.
Vegans who eat processed foods are no healthier than meat-eaters who eat processed foods. In fact, it may even be unhealthier because so many more ingredients are used to replicate the meat side of things and then add the rest of the crap.

*I got told only yesterday to enjoy my dead food that is shortening my life while they enjoy their healthy meat-free pie 🙄🤣
Ha ha - no you'll definitely not get that assumption from me. It's like any way of eating - there are good and bad ways to do it depending on your motivation. If someone said to me that the only way I could stay vegan for the rest of my life was to eat chips, meat free pie, beans and a tub of ice cream every day, that's what I'd do. As long as there are no animal products involved, I could care less. Healthy eating is important generally but it's not my primary motivation - although I recognise there are thousands who do it for health reasons and would be less than impressed with the offerings on this channel!! 😁😁

He complimented Ashley on her terrific arse...but gave the caveat that he is a happily married gay man so no offense obviously. 🙄
I'd smack him in the mouth if he said that to me.

(a) Chucking the gay card in doesn't make it any less offensive.
(b) You have previously claimed to be pansexual. Remember that video, Fester?. The one where you outed Jason as being Bi.

So those two points make your disclaimer a complete load of bollocks.

Whilst i'm on one, you may claim that you are happily married, but your husband's face says the opposite.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

(b) You have previously claimed to be pansexual. Remember that video, Fester?. The one where you outed Jason as being Bi.

Whilst i'm on one, you may claim that you are happily married, but your husband's face says the opposite.
Yet chastised and was offended with Alex for saying she was going to drag him out somewhere.

He claims to be pansexual! How very special he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3