Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for the record my daughter is a vegan and absolutely not interested in being part of a cult I don't think she even knows another vegan. But Paul seems to use his veganism as an invisibility cloak to appear 'nice' and respectable. He wants to save the planet and animals... what's not to like.

He also piggy backs his gayness. He exaggerates his campness to appear non threatening, he slips in and out of effeminacy and gruff masculinity. He also admits to not having gay friends he prefers straight people. This is so he can feel special in his group but he also wants to be around straight women who feel non threatened by him being gay.

The first thing my husband noticed is he exaggerates is northern accent (hence my username). This is to appear more friendly than he actually is. The old stereotype of an affable northerner.

He's playing the world according to his needs at any one time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In my opinion, i think the cult references used on here are all about how he runs his channel and certainly not about veganism. For me it's the way that they blindly follow his words and condone his actions. He adds nothing to the promotion of veganism and "waves the vegan flag" simply for monetary gains. He expects his followers to accept that his views are the only views and if they dare to disagree then that makes them evil and ultimately banished. For me, that's a cult.
Yes, I would agree . The whole point of having a channel in my view is to promote what you believe in but acknowledge that other opinions exist. He doesn't do that so well.

Reactions: 4
Let's not jump on the "Veganism is a cult" bit though. I've been vegan for a lot longer than they have, not influenced by You Tube or anyone else for that matter -all my decisions around Veganism I made for me. I do completely agree though that being vegan doesn't automatically entitle you to holier than thou status. It seems that for everyone other You Tuber, if your "on screen life" doesn't match up with what you're trying to portray, it's easy for most people to see (as we all do here). For whatever reason it doesn't seem to be so obvious to the main core of subscribers -so I completely see that's where the"cultism" comes in.
I’m not saying veganism is a cult. I’m saying some use it as a way to preach that they’re better than others and holier than thou. Not all. I was vegan for a while myself.

Reactions: 5
I’m not saying veganism is a cult. I’m saying some use it as a way to preach that they’re better than others and holier than thou. Not all. I was vegan for a while myself.
I know your weren't. It just concerns me when that words are used together. But no, I do see what you are saying 🫢👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I understand that. It’s just Paul, he acts like a cult leader.
I just watched the allotment vlog this morning. Did you see when Jason said that it was his choice as to whether he wanted to be filmed or not? I'm not so sure it is, so yes, see what you are saying 👍

Reactions: 3
He's just posted this on fb.WTAF??? 🙈🙈🙈
You know, friends, and even family can be really harsh sometimes.
A simple question can be met with such ignorance, and even spite. It's like some people don't actually want what is best for you.
So I'm sat with Isis on my knee this morning stroking her lovingly. I decided to ask her where she got her fine rabbit's knickers from, as I would love a pair myself.
Nothing!
I ask again, increasing the density of the compliment by telling her that her rabbit's knickers are some of the finest I've ever seen, and I would love to know where she got them so that I could purchase said knickers for myself and maybe even Jason.
Again, nothing!
I called out her ignorance, and was met with even more.
She's now in the back garden lazing in a ray of sun.
We'll speak again, at some point, but not yet.
Not yet!
Anyone else experienced this?

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
A simple question can be met with such ignorance, and even spite. It's like some people don't actually want what is best for you.
So I'm sat with Isis on my knee this morning stroking her lovingly. I decided to ask her where she got her fine rabbit's knickers from, as I would love a pair myself.
Nothing!
I ask again, increasing the density of the compliment by telling her that her rabbit's knickers are some of the finest I've ever seen, and I would love to know where she got them so that I could purchase said knickers for myself and maybe even Jason.
Again, nothing!
Not yet!
What's he on about? Could he be anymore more weird?

• Haha
Nothing!
Again, nothing!
Not yet!
5CA383C8-BD78-4260-97CA-6D8E99B79D37.jpeg

What's he on about? Could he be anymore more weird?
No… 🤣

• Haha
Definitely on a weird trip today 😅 🙃
Does anyone know the YouTube names of Vivi, n Richard n Paul? I need some proper vegan content :)
They are vegetarian. Both channels are more about growing veggies with a bit of chat.

What Vivi did next
Richard and Paul

Reactions: 2
I just watched the allotment vlog this morning. Did you see when Jason said that it was his choice as to whether he wanted to be filmed or not? I'm not so sure it is, so yes, see what you are saying 👍
Oh I missed that, I need to re watch.

Nothing!
Again, nothing!
Not yet!
Is this serious? Did he really post this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes Herbert , I absolutely agree. We are not saying veganism is a cult, we are saying Paul and his community is a cult. I am vegan and I do it cos I its right for me. There are absolute idiots who are vegan and there are lovely people who are not vegan and vice versa. Paul falls in the idiot bracket.

Nothing!
Again, nothing!
Not yet!
Nothing!
Again, nothing!
Not yet!

What the fk is this guy taking?? He's probably jacked up on spice. And this is a guy who claims he is a mental health guru

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nothing!
Again, nothing!
Not yet!
Are they growing some Mary Jane in the allotment? It's the only thing that would explain this unhinged diatribe, apart from him being absolutely nuts.

• Haha
Nothing!
Again, nothing!
Not yet!
They are vegetarian. Both channels are more about growing veggies with a bit of chat.

What Vivi did next
Richard and Paul
Thanks 😊
Oh I missed that, I need to re watch.

Is this serious? Did he really post this?
Yea it's on fb! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes Herbert , I absolutely agree. We are not saying veganism is a cult, we are saying Paul and his community is a cult. I am vegan and I do it cos I its right for me. There are absolute idiots who are vegan and there are lovely people who are not vegan and vice versa. Paul falls in the idiot bracket.

What the fk is this guy taking?? He's probably jacked up on spice. And this is a guy who claims he is a mental health guru
Pissed up, most probably

Reactions: 1
After todays cat stroking and word waffling Paul seems to be all dried up… much like most of his vegan offerings and for tonight’s food vlog title we get What Vegans Eat For Dinner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4